Tomorrow's Another Day

Fated to Love You

 

Chapter 63: Tomorrow is Another Day
 
Luhan's POV :)
 
Luhan: Eun Young! Your sister!
Eun Young: What's going on?!
Luhan: Ryuusei and Sarang found her lying on the ground.
Eun Young: WHAT?! Where are they?!
Luhan: They're on their way..
 
I can see the look in her face, so worried about her sister. I know Eun Young just said those words because she was really mad and she was dwelling on the past but I know deep inside she still cares for Eun Ji.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Sarang and I brought Eun Young* to their dorm when Luhan hyung saw us. But here's the thing!
 
Ryuusei: Hyung! Why don't you help us? Your girlfriend is in danger!
Luhan: Ryuusei, Sarang.. I think you should know something.
 
* Ryuusei was referring to Eun Ji but since he doesn't know that, he called her Eun Young.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Jasmin: Girls, are you ready for tomorrow?
Miyu: Why? What's going on?
Jasmin: Tomorrow is our official debut at Inkigayo!
Hannah: SERIOUSLY?!!!!! But why didn't they told us earlier?!
Donghyun: That's because Mr. Lee Soo Man just announced it a while ago.
Eun Mi: DONGHYUN OPPA SINCE WHEN DID YOU ARRIVED?
Donghyun: I overheard you talking about your Inkigayo debut. Tomorrow's the filming at 2pm but your rehearsals will be at 7am.
Sam: Ahhh~ Why so early? I guess we girls have to sleep now..
Ailee: Yeah. I've prepared the movies, though.
Jasmin: We can have a movie marathon once we're done :)
 
Wow. All of the sudden, we're going to perform Absolutely Perfect live tomorrow! This is so great! I used to watch performances on TV, but this time I will be one of the performers. Daebak~
 
Now I can't wait for it to happen right away! :)
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
I appeared all of the sudden, and it scared both Sarang and Ryuusei oppa.
 
Ryuusei: What the heck...
Sarang: Doppleganger!!!!
Ryuusei: Wait... Who is the real Eun Young?
Eun Young: I am, oppa.
Sarang: If you're Eun Young then, WHO IS THIS?
Eun Young: Eun Ji, wake up.. Aish, I bet she hasn't eaten anything yet. Ryuusei oppa, mind if you help me carry her? She's my twin sister.
Ryuusei: Ahhh. I didn't know you have a twin sister.
Eun Young: I do. But I don't reveal it all the time.
Sarang: But does the public know?
Eun Young: Yeah, but it's not really that of a hot topic.
 
Ryuusei oppa carried my sister into the vacant room. That's when I changed her clothes and cooked for her.
 
Ryuusei: She really looks like you. How can your parents tell you apart?
Eun Young: Hmm. Our bangs, I guess. Mine is parted to the right while hers is on the left. Her voice is matured, and she has a dimple on the right, and mine on the left.
Sarang: Can you make it easier, unni?
Eun Young: Uhm. Eun Ji wears y clothing most of the time and skirts which I rarely do. And she's a bit assertive in terms of personality.
 
Upon saying that, her hands moved and she opened her eyes.
 
Eun Ji: Eun Young..
 
It may seem pitiful, but she was crying as she smiled, seeing me.
 
Eun Young: What happened to you?
Eun Ji: Nothing much. You don't have to know since you're no longer interested knowing things about me. *frowns*
 
She gave me a sigh, and I didn't know how painful those words that I've said to her and how high its impact are.
 
Eun Young: I want to know.
Luhan: Eun Young, we will go ahead for a while. *kiss her forehead* I hope you would be able to talk to each other while we're on our way home.
 
I wasn't sure of what I'm going to say, because it's been years since I last spoke to her.
 
_____'s POV :)
 
PS: This character will be revealed in the upcoming chapters. For now, you will have to guess who he or she is :)
 
Tomorrow's the day and I'm going to be one of the MC in Inkigayo for EXP's debut. I'm the type who would look forward for rookie stars because that's where we all started. And now it's their turn to make history.
 
Two groups will debut tomorrow and that is Phantom and EXP. SM Entertainment sure has a lot of surprises in store. EXP's "Absolutely Perfect" got 60 million views in a week while Phantom got 58 million views since the release of the MV last week.
 
Amazing.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Luhan: Is it really okay if I go with both of you? I don't want to interrupt you since you guys are dating.
Ryuusei: Gwenchana, hyung. Right now, we need someone older than us since it's late.
Luhan: Are you saying I'm old?
Ryuusei: Aniyo! Hyung, you look like EXO-M's maknae! What I meant was you're in a legal age unlike us, 95 liners.
Sarang: Luhan oppa looks younger than us keke~ Anyway, it's awesome knowing that Eun Young unni has a twin sister. They're so cute! I don't know what happened, but I'm sure they're going to forgive each other since they are a family.
Luhan: I think so too. Hopefully, Eun Young would no longer mind her pride this time.
Ryuusei: So that explains why you're not worried about Eun Ji because we thought it was Eun Young.
Luhan: We were, of course. I'll take Sarang home first and you, Ryuusei. Your debut stage in Inkigayo is tomorrow, isn't it?
Ryuusei: WHAT?! I WAS NOT INFORMED!
Luhan: They just announced it a while ago. Check your phone.
Ryuusei: Holy shrimp. You're right, hyung! Eottokke?
 
Sarang smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was blushing a lot.
 
Sarang: Oppa, you can do it! Fighting!
Luhan: *smiles* SeiRang, our new OTP! :D
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
My sister started eating, as we begin our conversation. She was so pale and haven't eaten in days.
 
Eun Ji: This ramen is delicious..
Eun Young: Tell me what happened.
Eun Ji: I was very hungry, and I've got no place to stay in. The last bus to our hometown left an hour earlier then I fainted.
Eun Young: Why didn't you eat something?
Eun Ji: If I did, I wouldn't be able to go home since I'm lacking money.
Eun Young: Aish, don't you know how dangerous it is outside? What if you got by bad guys? It's a relief that Ryuusei oppa and Sarang found you!
Eun Ji: Mianhae, for making you worry.
Eun Young: At least you're safe now.
 
While hugging her, I saw something in her bag.
 
Eun Young: What's that?
Eun Ji: Nevermind. It's nothing.
Eun Young: Aren't those Sparkledust merchandise?
Eun Ji: Ah, it can't be helped.
Eun Young: You're selling these?
Eun Ji: To be honest, I'm one of your fans. I always buy your albums, sister. I even saved a lot of money just to meet you here even if I know how much you hate me.
 
Wow, that's just something that I didn't expect. My sister, who I used to refer to as a , is a fan of me.
 
Eun Young: You don't have to do this.
Eun Ji: I have to. Because it's the only way to ask for your forgiveness.
Eun Young: You sure make a lot of efforts.
Eun Ji: I even join cosplay competitions and dress up as you so I would win. But I never told them I am your sister. Eun Young, I'm really sorry especially a while ago. I was just affected by my emotions. I never intend to hurt you a while ago and steal Luhan oppa away from you. And Sang Hyun.. I regret being his girl back then because he was a player. I knew he was so instead of him breaking your heart, I took everything.
 
I almost cried. So all along she became a masochist for that guy just so she could save me.
 
Eun Young: Why didn't you tell me?
Eun Ji: Because you were already mad. I may seem like a , but Eun Young, you don't know how much I've been through.
Eun Young: Mianhae, sister... *hugs*
 
I started to hug her and apologize for misunderstanding everything. She loved me enough to sacrifice even her own happiness.
 
Eun Ji: Are you still mad at me for being mean?
Eun Young: Aniyo! You protected me, sister. So, friends?
Eun Ji: FRIENDS~
 
And that's how me and my sister got along after a few years.
 
I asked her to stay for a while, and we slept together just like what we do when we were kids. We really need to catch up with each other.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Sora, I can't sleep.
Sam: Me too. I can't wait for tomorrow.
Ailee: But I feel nervous about it.
Miyu: Don't be. We can do this!
Hannah: Maknaes, please sleep now. We have to be refreshed.
Sam: Nae, unni.
 
And so we did. Tomorrow is another day.