Is It Too Late?

Fated to Love You

 

Sehun's POV :)
 
Sehun: Suho hyung, what's taking Kai hyung so long?
Suho: Come to think of it, it's been hours. I need the medicines..
Sehun: I'm a bit worried.
Suho: So am I..
 
Does Kai hyung have a date or something? Or he went out with Taemin hyung? Ah, I don't know.
 
And there I heard my phone ringing. It was him calling and I answered it right away.
 
Sehun: Kai hyung! Where the heck did you go?
Kai: Sehun.. Listen.. I need your help.. You know my favorite noodle house, don't you?
Sehun: Yeah, why?
 
The phone call ended because there was no signal.
 
Suho: Who was that??
Sehun: It was Kai hyung..
Suho: Is he going home already?
Sehun: I have no idea. Seriously. But he asked me about his favorite noodle house.
 
To make matters worse, someone also called Suho hyung.
 
Suho: Hello? Oh, Sora. What's wrong?
Sam: Suho oppa, do you have an idea where Mika is?
Suho: We have no idea.. Even Kai is lost too. Where did she go?
Sam: She said she would go to a noodle house to meet Eunhyuk oppa.. But she isn't here yet and that store is closed a few hours ago.
Suho: We have to find them. Listen, Sehun and I will go there, arraseo? Let's find those two. Sehun, come on..
 
What? Mika and Kai hyung..? How can they possibly be together?! Now I'm starting to get suspicious.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
I was able to talk to Sehun, but I wasn't able to ask help from him. Stupid signal. I wish someone would open the elevator for the two of us.
 
Poor Mika. She's been waiting for Eunhyuk hyung, and then she had a fever on Valentines Day.
 
It was my first time being this close to her. I placed her in my lap just so she could rest. I know Sehun and Xiumin hyung likes her, but I can't help myself. Us EXO members are humans too, and I know some who are into the EXP members, even they are taken.
 
Her lips are luscious, just like mine. I wanted to kiss it, but I'm afraid she might wake up. She looks too innocent when asleep..
 
But there's no other people around, and no one will know unless I talk about it. Might as well give it a try..
 
3... 2... 1...
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
We were at the noodle house, looking for Kai oppa and Mika. I hope they're both there.
 
Sam: Kai oppa! Mika!! Are you there?!
 
There was no response. Omo.. But I can hear people breathing.
 
Kai: HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP US!!
Suho: Hang on, Kai! Is Mika there?!
Kai: Yes. Help us!!! Jebal!
Suho: Sora and Sehun please stay here. I'll call the guards right away..
Sehun: Arraseo..
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
I wanted to be there for Mika, even she's taken by Eunhyuk hyung. But I have no idea how. And I feel a bit envious about Kai hyung.
 
How did they see each other and ended up being here? Shouldn't she be with Eunhyuk hyung? And shouldn't Kai hyung be with us? I am desperate for answers.
 
The guards were there, helping each other to open the elevator. When we opened it..
 
There was Mika, with Kai hyung. But why is she lying in his chest?
 
Suho: Kai! Mika! Thank goodness both of you are safe.
Kai: Not safe enough. She has fever.
Sam: *checks forehead* Oh gosh, her temperature is high. We must take her home.
Kai: Can you help me, Sehun? I know you want to.
 
We both carried her to the car. And boy she's so hot. Literally.
 
Suho: How did you guys ended up there?
Kai: It was unexpected, really. I wanted to eat some noodles before going home when I saw her. And the elevator stopped.
Sam: Ah, I thought you were together.
Kai: She said she was waiting for Eunhyuk hyung. But he never showed up.
Sam: Sheesh. That anchovy of hers. And she forgot her jacket once again.
Sehun: *sighs* Poor jellyfish..
 
Before we went home, that's when we placed Mika in her bed and left.
 
Suho: Thanks, Sora.
Sam: No, thank you, Suho oppa.
 
I wish she would get well soon.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
February 14 had passed without me being aware of it. And before I could even take a deep breath, I was interrogated with Suho hyung and Sehun.
 
Suho: So, how did it go?
Kai: Hyung, what are you talking about?
Suho: Don't pretend you don't know, Kai. Sehun and I know about it.
Sehun: You like her.
Kai: Just because we were trapped doesn't mean I already developed feelings for her.
Sehun: I can see it in your eyes.
Kai: How about you, Suho hyung? I know you're still into Sora.
Suho: Don't change the subject aigoo.
 
We continued confronting each other, and I am still in denial. Sehun and Xiumin hyung are my friends. I'd rather deny my feelings for her than to have an argument with them.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Damn it! Heavy traffic strikes again. I just arrived at EXP's dorm, hoping my jellyfish is there.
 
As I opened the door, Sora was there, giving me a dirty look.
 
Sam: Where have you been?
Eunhyuk: Whoa, Sora. Chill.
Sam: How can I possibly chill when my friend is in a bad condition right now?
Eunhyuk: What do you mean?
Sam: She was waiting for you to come that she even got herself trapped inside the elevator, forgot her jacket and had a high fever at the same time. Go and get her.
 
I quickly went to her room and checked her out.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish!! Are you alright?
 
Her hands moved a bit, and she opened her eyes.
 
Miyu: Shut up. Do I look like I'm okay?!
Eunhyuk: Look, I'm so sorry! That damn co-host went to the studio late and I was invited by the CEO who happens to be her father.
 
Her eyes looked different when I mentioned the word HER.
 
Miyu: You stood me up, don't you know that? Good thing Kai oppa was there. He took care of me for a while.
Eunhyuk: I'm so sorry, jellyfish.
Miyu: Well, you can't change the past. *sighs* Honestly, I didn't expect things would turn out this way..
 
It was silent, and I have no idea what to do to make it up to her.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. *touch her face*
Miyu: Anchovy.. *hold his hand* I made some pudding for you.. But sadly, Valentines is over.
Eunhyuk: Wow, it looks delicious..
Miyu: *blush* It's my first time, and mom and I used to bake some back in Manila..
Eunhyuk: Anything that you made, I will always appreciate and like it.
Miyu: *hugs* I love you, Eunhyuk..
 
We looked into each others eyes and she was sobbing right in front of me. Guess she was badly hurt.
 
I wiped her tears and kissed her,. And she kissed me back. Then it got more intense as our kisses turned into passionate, deep ones. I almost forgot how to breathe, and we were searching and running, looking for ways on how to get oxygen.
 
Her lips, was touched by mine, and we continued to do so.
 
Miyu: I know you missed me, anchovy..
Eunhyuk: Of course. Every minute, every second..
 
I was touching her back and shoulders and I was on top of her. Despite her fever, she was ready.
 
Eunhyuk: Are you sure you want this?
Miyu: More than anything else..
 
I her hair and kissed her cheeks as I go down towards her. Her thighs, I touched a little and she gave me the approval to do so. But then, I knew it was time for me to stop.
 
Eunhyuk: Should we save the rest for marriage?
Miyu: Can you stop yourself?
Eunhyuk: For you I can..
 
I kissed her forehead and took care of her throughout the night. It's never too late for us to celebrate Valentines Day.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
My fever is gone, with Eunhyuk by my side. He was still sleeping and it was only 6am.
 
I wanted more with him, and I can't explain why I have the urge to do so. Maybe he's too busy, and my heart yearns for him.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, are you alright?
Miyu: Yes, and I thank you for taking care of me.
Eunhyuk: I'm glad you are. *pats her head*
Miyu: You have a filming for M-Countdown, right?
Eunhyuk: Yes, but I still have 2 hours. What do you want to do?
Miyu: I wish you could still spend time with me, but my training will be at 7am. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: Don't worry. I'll visit you whenever I have time.
Miyu: Promise?
Eunhyuk: Yes, I promise.
 
I gave him another kiss before I went to the bathroom. Then he left and went back to the SJ dorrm.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I guess jellyfish and I are being tested by time. We're so busy. And right now I'm persuaded to do this filming with a girl I don't like at all.
 
Minji: Hi, Eunhyuk oppa..
Eunhyuk: Hello, Minji.
Minji: I need your favor. Jebal...
Eunhyuk: That depends on what it is.
Minji: Well, one of the back up dancers quit at the last minute and since you are Super Junior's dance machine.. I would like to ask if you could replace him.
Eunhyuk: I don't know.. You can just get other people.
Minji: Ah, is that so? *whispers in his ear* I bet you can't resist me afterwards.
Eunhyuk: Shut up. What are you talking about?!
Minji: It involves your good for nothing girlfriend, Choi Mika.
 
What will Minji's plan do to Mika?
Find out on the next chapter.