All About Love

Fated to Love You

 

 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
""For you, only for you
I might not be able to give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you
 
It’s only for you just wanna be for you
You just need to stay by my side just as you are right now
Even if I’m born again, I want to look at only you forever"
 
Oh my.. This can't be! All for You is being played inside this room! I can't believe it. Whoever this person is, you caught my heart with your music preference. Awesome.
 
"If you choose 1, go to the conference room. 2, go to the hallway and 3, just open the door right in front of you."
 
Of course I have to choose the third one. Kekeke~
 
I opened the door and saw him right before my very eyes.
 
"Mika.."
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I can't believe it. Suho oppa was the one who likes me all along. I thought it was Lay oppa. Did he just became close to me because he want to help Suho oppa out?
 
I feel betrayed. So this was his plan all along. But so what, Sora? Why do I feel so affected all of the sudden?
 
Sam: Suho oppa, I appreciate your feelings. But like what I've said, I just gone through a break up. I don't want you to be a rebound. But this doesn't mean I'm dumping you. It's just that you should give me some time for my wounds to heal.
Suho: I understand, Sora. But can I still court you?
Sam: Sure. I am allowing you. But let's take things slow.
 
Even so, I feel a bit pressured. I can't give him false hopes.
 
Suho: *hugs her* I'll be there for you, Sora. Especially when you need someone to lean on.
Sam: Gomawo..
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I rushed into the rooftop when I saw Sora hugging Suho all of the sudden. Damn it. This can't be.
 
Donghae: Ya! Lee Sora!
Sam: D-donghae.. Oppa..
Donghae: So you and Suho are together, eh?
Sam: So what if we are? I'm no longer your girlfriend.
 
It was a slap in the face when she told me that. I just realized that as of now. And it hurts so much.
 
Donghae: Was it too easy to replace me right away? Are you really that desperate to do this?
Sam: Call me whatever you want, I don't care.
Donghae: Fine. I won't interfere with you anymore. If that's what you want.
Sam: You don't love me at all.. Suho oppa, please take me somewhere else. I can't breathe the same air with him.
 
Sora left, when Suho granted her request. She doesn't want me anymore.. Why do I even bother?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was Xiumin oppa all along. He was waiting for me outside, with a teddy bear with him. He was so cute showing his bao zi cheeks.
 
Xiumin: Mikaaaaa~ This one's for you.
 
He gave me the pink teddy bear he was holding which is so cute. I remember when I used to collect teddy bears despite my age.
 
Miyu: Xiumin oppa, what is this all about?
Xiumin: Uhm, since Kai, Sehun and I like you, we decided to have this one. It's similar to a dating game and in the end you would choose one after you dated all of us. And right now you chose me. I'm happy about it.
Miyu: You happened to choose my favorite song. I guess it's your lucky day, Xiumin oppa :)
Xiumin: Shall we, Mika?
 
I let him take the lead and it's my first time dating him :)
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Sehun: Kai hyung. I guess she didn't like the songs at all. I thought she would choose "What is Love".
Kai: Me too. So she likes heartwarming and romantic music, eh? Now we know.
Sehun: But I'm alright with Xiumin hyung. After all, we all had our time with Mika.
Kai: I wonder who would she choose.
Sehun: Don't stress yourself. It's too early for that.
 
I guess Sehun is right. We still have our chance. And I won't miss it.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Ja Ri: Byun Baekhyun oppa. If you're just going to ruin my day, please not now.
Baekhyun: Do you think I'm that bad?
Ja Ri: Well with your attitude towards me, yes. And what's Luhan oppa talking about?
 
Luhan's POV :)
 
Eun Young: Oh my gosh. So Baekhyun oppa... Likes... Ja Ri unni?!!
Luhan: Shh. Don't tell anyone about it.  You know he's into girl groups. It just so happens that he checked out on Sparkledust and he found Ja Ri beautiful.
Eun Young: Wow, she sure is lucky.
Luhan: Well you rookies deserved to be loved.
Eun Young: It's flattering to know that.
Luhan: But actually, I've been checking out on your group too. Especially that girl.
Eun Young: Who?
 
Lay's POV :)
 
Suho had already confessed to Sora. Way to go. But all of the sudden, why is my heart aching?
 
Maybe because I will distance myself to Sora. I don't want Suho to feel bad about me being close to her.
 
Or maybe I have another reason? First, Sora is not just a friend to me. Second, a part of me does not want her to be with Suho.
 
And the third reason, I guess I'm in love with her. Ever since I met her.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Xiumin oppa and I went to N-Seoul Tower to ride the flyer. I've always wanted to be here, because I love high places.
 
Xiumin: If you feel dizzy or afraid, hang onto me. I won't let you go.
Miyu: Let's hold on to each other, Xiumin oppa. In this case, none of us would decide to let go.
 
This dating game is different. It is similar to We Got Married, but I have to choose. But isn't this too fast? I know they have feelings for me, but.. I don't know if my heart is healed already.
 
Miyu: Xiumin oppa, who's behind this plan?
Xiumin: All of us, actually. To make things fair. But please clear your mind right now. We are not persuading you.
Miyu: Arraseo..
Xiumin: I wanna know you more, Mika.
Miyu: What do you want to know?
Xiumin: Like what's going on, and what's running on your mind.
Miyu: A lot of things, oppa. Sometimes, I can't handle it anymore.
Xiumin: I'll give you something to think about. You'll surely forget your broken heart.
 
We sat together and saw how beautiful Seoul is. By the time we reached the top..
 
Xiumin: I love you, Choi Mika.
 
Seriously, I wish I could say the same thing in return. But that's not right.
 
I blushed, and blood started to flow on my cheeks. He held my face, and kissed me.
 
I was so shocked when he did.. That I wasn't able to push myself away. It lasted for a second, and he smiled.
 
Xiumin: My first kiss~ So Mika, you will have to choose once again.
Miyu: Xiumin oppa! You paboooo!
Xiumin: I guess I'm a pabo for you after all keke~ I have to bring you back now.
Miyu: *blush* Arraseo.
 
By the time he kissed me, what I think about him had changed a bit. How weird can a kiss be?
 
Suho's POV :)
 
I continued hugging Sora inside my car because she was very vulnerable that time. Sometimes, I want to get mad at Donghae hyung. But who am I to do so?
 
Sam: Why did you choose me, Suho oppa?
Suho: I can't find a reason not to like you, Sora. You have everything a guy wants.
Sam: I'm sorry I had dragged you into this.
Suho: Gwenchanayo. Nobody wanted this to happen.
 
We arrived near their dorm and I opened the car door.
 
Sam: I'm sorry you have to deal with me. I'd understand if now you would get tired of me.
Suho: I won't. And will never be.
Sam: I think I'm being unfair to you, Suho oppa. I'm not worthy.
Suho: Please stop discriminating yourself. You are worthy, Lee Sora..
 
I can't take this anymore.. I...
 
What will Suho do next?
Will Baekhyun finally confess his feelings for Ja Ri?
Who will Mika choose?
And who is Luhan referring to?
Find out on the next chapter.