Double Trouble

Fated to Love You

 

Ryuusei's POV :)
 
So right now the story revolves around me, Kurosaki Ryuusei. I'm your typical seventeen year old guy who likes to play around and enjoys hanging out with the opposite .
 
You guys might think that I'm a bad guy back then, but I'm just a person who fell in love with a girl that used to love me. But now she's taken and already moved on, what's the point?
 
I even asked myself, "Why did I accepted the offer to become a KPOP star?" Ah, I think it's because of Mika. Because even if I told her that she's free, still I can't get over her.
 
But what is it that I'm seeing? It's very unexpected.. I..
 
Ryuusei: Mikee hyung and Yoo Rin noona?!
 
They were together, holding hands and feeding each other. Mushy, I might say, but these guys are the ones I've never thought would end up together.
 
Mikee: Oh, hi Ryuusei.
Ryuusei: You guys are dating?
Mikee: Can't you tell?
Ryuusei: Since when? I mean, I've never seen you together before.
Mikee: Let's put it this way. I got attracted to her, courted her and she gave me her sweet yes. That's it.
 
Why do I feel so alone all of the sudden? Aigoo.
 
Mikee: Ryuusei, you should be getting a girlfriend right now. You're the only member in Phantom who doesn't have one.
Ryuusei: Stop pressuring me, hyung.
Yoo Rin: Oppa, let Ryuusei find a girl on his own~ Besides, he's still very young.
 
Yoo Rin noona is someone who is motherly and matured. She's exactly Mikee hyung's type because he likes being taken care of.
 
Ryuusei: Aish, if we debut, maybe I'll find one.. Just so you wait!
Mikee: Just kidding. Keke~ Is it still her, Mika?
Ryuusei: Until now.
Mikee: Have you tried moving on?
Ryuusei: How can I move on when I'm still in love with her?
Yuuki: Yo! How is everybody?
Mikee: Yuuki, it's about time we find a girl for Ryuusei keke~
Yuuki: Jinjja? Well, we've got tons of trainees to choose from.
Ryuusei: Yeah, right. And some are younger or way older than me.
Yuuki: You are so picky. What about that girl?
 
Yuuki hyung pointed to a beautiful and elegant girl with long hair and dazzling eyes. An ulzzang, in other words.
 
Yuuki: She's Park Sarang. A 95 liner born on December.
 
She's very beautiful. I've never seen a girl like her before.
 
Yuuki: Sarang-sshi~
Sarang: Hello, Yuuki oppa.
 
, I think I do know right now what love at first sight is.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
EXO has been busy with their comeback lately and I've been very patient about it. It's been a year since they debuted and I do think that it's time for them to have a new music video once again.
 
Luhan oppa and I rarely see each other these past few weeks because of their rehearsal while me and my other Sparkledust unnies are waiting for our comeback after EXP and Phantom debut.
 
I know it's fine being able to wait this long, but I'm afraid of someone.
 
Flashback:
 
Soo Yeon: Eun Young! Were you with EXO a while ago?
Eun Young: How can I be with them unnie? I've been with Ja Ri unni the whole time.
 
Maybe Soo Yeon unni was just tired or imagining things that's why so I let it go.
 
Minji unni had recovered from her problem and she's now with us when all of the sudden..
 
Minji: Ya Eun Young. Why were you ignoring me a while ago?
Eun Young: Eh? I've never seen you a while ago.
Minji: You did. You even had eyeliner on and you didn't even greeted me.
Eun Young: Seriously unni, I just got home right now from our dorm and I am shocked to see you. I've never wore eyeliner as of yesterday because I'm too lazy to put it on.
 
Seriously, do I have a doppleganger or something?
 
But my question was answered when Youngjae oppa had informed me about something.
 
Youngjae: Lee Eun Young, why didn't you told me you have a twin sister?
 
Yes, I have one. And her name is Lee Eun Ji. She's a minute older than me and we are identical twins. The only thing is, her bangs are on the left side while mine is on the other side. She's a left handed, while I'm a right handed. It's almost impossible to tell us apart.
 
In terms of personality, she's a bit aggressive. If she wants something, she's going to get it.
 
Eun Young: Youngjae oppa, I never thought you would be interested, that's all.
 
So he knew right along about Eun Ji unni.
 
Youngjae: She told me you were her sister and she came with EXO.
Eun Young: She did?! But..
 
I hurried to where EXO was, to check her out. It was surprising.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Yuuki: Ryuusei, she's Sarang. A future member of MeLoDi. Be nice to her, arraseo?
Ryuusei: What makes you think that I won't be like that towards her?
Yuuki: Nothing keke~
 
And now I'm in front of a beautiful girl who turns out to be my dongsaeng. Am I in heaven?
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I was alone, trying to visit Yuuki oppa with a bento in my hands. I've made it so he wouldn't have to spend a lot of money anymore.
 
But what surprised me is this.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
My sister Eun Ji was there, hanging out with EXO-M. And she dyed her hair similar to mine.
 
Eun Young: Eun Ji unni?!
 
The EXO-M members were shocked, seeing me. Well, who wouldn't be, especially if you do not know that I have a twin sister.
 
Kris: DAFUQ?! Is it me.. Or I'm seeing doubles?!
Lay: Who is the real Eun Young?!
Eun Young: It's me. Luhan oppa! *hugs*
Luhan: *blush* Omo... She's Eun Young. *pats her head*
Eun Ji: Eun Young, it's been a while.
Eun Young: I know. I wasn't expecting you would come.
 
There was bitterness in my voice talking to her. Because I know that she would be jealous knowing that I have a hot boyfriend like Luhan oppa.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Sarang: Ryuusei oppa, nice to meet you. *bows*
Ryuusei: N-nice to meet you too!
 
I bowed and she did at the same time, making out heads hit each other. What a way to greet a cute yeoja.
 
Sarang: I'm so sorry!
Ryuusei: *pats her head* Gwenchanayo. Oppa is alright. *winks*
Sarang: *blushes* Nae..
Ryuusei: I've heard you're going to be part of our music video.
Sarang: Yes, oppa. Youngjae oppa told me that each one of us in MeLoDi should have an exposure.
Ryuusei: Ah, I see. Are you nervous?
Sarang: A little. It's my first time being in a music video so.. Please take care of me..
 
Ah.. I feel like I'm responsible for a cute girl like her. This is such a great feeling being relied on by girls.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I was about to open the door when something stopped me. It was Mikee oppa's voice, with a girl.. And Yuuki oppa. I'm not sure who that girl's voice is, though.
 
Mikee: She's pretty, isn't she? A perfect match for him. Don't you think, Yuuki?
Yuuki: That girl is perfect. Any guy would be head over heels with her.
Yoo Rin: I have to remind you that I'm already insecure with your compliments about her.
Mikee: But for me, you're still the one. We're just helping him out.
 
Eh?! Helping him out? Are they referring to Yuuki oppa? That can't be!
 
And who is that girl he's giving compliments on? Is he having an affair with another girl?
 
Before I could even be seen, I left the bento outside, not minding if it would be stepped on or not.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Eun Ji: I've always wanted to see EXO upclose in person, especially your boyfriend.
Eun Young: Why? What does Luhan oppa have that made you curious?
Eun Ji: Nothing in particular. I'm your sister, and I must know him well. And besides, mom told me to do it for her.
 
Yeah right. You're going to seduce him, pretend to be me and steal Luhan oppa away. That's how you are, my twin sister. You're evil.
 
Luhan: It sure is nice, seeing your sister, my Eun Young. You guys are really alike. I might find it hard if you guys wore the same clothes.
Eun Young: And what's that supposed to mean, Luhan oppa?
Tao: Whoops. It's getting hot in here especially between the three of you. Would you guys want to see my Gucci items?
Kris: Maybe next time~
Tao: Gege T__T
Kris: Just kidding. Let's go inside.
Eun Young: Mind if you guys leave me and my sister first?
Luhan: Are you sure?
Eun Young: Of course.
 
I waited for them to leave so that I could burst my emotions to my evil sister.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Youngjae: Ryuusei! Sarang! You guys have to get ready!
 
Our debut single, Aie Imasu is a punk-rock song that gives a dramatic feel.  They say that it's talking about the guy's perspective in EXP's song, and I have to agree. But this time, Sarang will be that girl.
 
Ryuusei: Will there be a kissing scene?
Mikee: You want to kiss Sarang?
Ryuusei: Hyung! *blush*
Youngjae: No! Phantom must at least have 2 single members so that girls would drool over you. In that way you'll be popular.
 
Finally, someone who can prove to me that having a girlfriend is necessary.
 
We started the music video, with each of us singing our lines and it's a Japanese version. Then afterwards, the Korean one.
 
Daisuke: You're the only one in my mind, girl you're impossible to find. Looking at you from time to time, thinking of ways to make you mine.
 
Sarang and Daisuke we're facing each other inside a transparent wall made from glass. You can feel the distance and separation between them.
 
Kyouya: Do you feel the same? If so, then call my name. I'm tired of playing games, and I'm sick of fame.
 
Kyouya was chasing Sarang, and persuading her to listen.
 
Mikee: They say I'm like a foolish guy, got something to hide. I lost my mind, it's one of a kind.
 
Mikee hyung looked like a typical player inside a bar who turns into a good guy when he saw Sarang passing by.
 
"Aie Imasu, my girl. Your voice, I've always heard. Be mine, oh please don't ever let go. Because in my heart it's your home."
 
It's Yuuki hyung's turn. There will be a little contact between them since he'll be dancing with Sarang in the moonlight.
 
Yuuki: Girl, you belong with me. Yes, we are meant to be. You're the only one I need. And the one I seek.
 
.. It's my turn. Why do I feel nervous all of the sudden? Why?
 
Sarang lays down in my lap and I touch her hair. Damn, she's so beautiful. I want to kiss her.
 
"Aie Imasu, my girl. Your voice, I've always heard. Be mine, oh please don't ever let go. Because in my heart it's your home."
 
Ryuusei: Your soft skin and hair, and the perfume that you always wear.. Everything reminds me of you.. And it's the start of something new..
 
And before I knew it, we're done with the Japanese version.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
I've always known Eun Ji to be a bad girl that's why we don't get along. Now I'm going to confront her before she can even step into my life and ruin it.
 
Eun Young: What do you want, Eun Ji?
Eun Ji: Whoa, I didn't see that coming.
Eun Young: Don't act as if you're a good girl in front of them.
Eun Ji: Wow, what a proper way to welcome your sister. Just because you're a star now doesn't mean you can act like a towards me.
Eun Young: Why can't I? You're the one who is a towards me. You're a hypocrite. And you even dressed up just like me to make them believe that you're ME.
Eun Ji: Let's face it, Eun Young. We are identical twins. And goodluck if Luhan oppa mistaken me that I'm his girlfriend.
Eun Young: Are you that desperate?! I've went to our separate ways. Don't ever come into my life again! You will just ruin what I have.
Eun Ji: You are an ingrate! We all fed you, took care of you and now you're going to say that to my face?
Eun Young: You're the only one I'm referring to, idiot. I wish you would stop giving me excuses and tell me the REAL reason you're here.
Eun Ji: Just because I'm not here with you doesn't mean that I forgave you ... it just means that I'm still planning how I'm going to torture you.
Eun Young: What are you going to do? Be a tattletale and tell mom about me? Oh please, she even supported me to become a star.
Eun Ji: When karma finally shows up, I'll be there just in case it might need my help :) Wow. You are as fake as your skin, makeup, hair, clothes, shoes, attitude, and your personality. I'm surprised you can even live with yourself! :)
Eun Young: Look who's talking. It's not like you don't look a lot like me.
Eun Ji: I was cursed for looking just like you.
 
Luhan: Hey! What's going on?!
Eun Ji: Luhan oppa, I guess Eun Young doesn't want me here..
Luhan: *turns to Eun Young* Eun Young, what did you do?
Eun Ji: I have to go now..
Luhan: Wait!
 
What will happen next?
Tune in.