Mutual Feelings in Secrecy

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Phantom and EXP went to dinner together with Yoo Jin and D.O oppa. It sure is awesome relaxing after a long day. Tomorrow, we'll shoot the music video and it's an early party for all of us.
 
Daisuke: So, how are things going on between D.O and Yoo Jin?
Yoo Jin: What do you mean 'mby that?
Daisuke: Aren't you guys dating?
Yoo Jin: *blush* Eh?! Impossible. I mean.. We're just friends.
Ryuusei: Friends? Haha. But a relationship begins with that. D.O hyung, aren't you going to ask her out?
Miyu: Watch out. There's a bad guy here.
Sam: Ryuusei never changed. Still an immature maknae, eh?
Ryuusei: And still handsome as ever..
Miyu: Shut up hahahaha~
Kyouya: Let's have a drink!
Ailee: *coughs* We can't. We're only 18 here in Korea.
Miyu: Let's get some milk tea then!
 
Sora, Ailee and I went with Yuuki and Ryuusei to buy some milk tea since we are all underage.
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
People teasing me and D.O oppa are both weird and fun. I would want to be with him because he's the one I like.
 
But does he feel the same way about me? I want to stop wondering what if. I want to know his true feelings.
 
Or maybe because they are teasing me with him since they know we're going to star in EXP's MV? That's it. Lee Yoo Jin, don't be so sure that D.O oppa likes you. Imagine that this is fan service.
 
But the sad thing is, it will always remain like that. And my feelings for him will always be one sided.r
 
D.O's POV :)
 
Aish. These guys. Don't reveal my secret all of the sudden. I want her to not expect anything for it to be a surprise.
 
I like you, Yoo Jin. But I still need to gather courage to tell you how I feel.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
While seated at the milk tea house, us maknaes talked about how cute Yoo Jin was with D.O oppa.
 
Miyu: Seriously! They would look good together!
Sam: Yes. I'm sure our music video will be filled with their chemistry.
Ryuusei: I got a feeling that both of them like each other, but they're too shy to admit it.
Ailee: Tell me about it. I think it's natural to be that way.
Miyu: Ryuusei, why don't you ask D.O oppa about it?
Ryuusei: Why me?
Miyu: Because you're a guy.
Ryuusei: It would be better if you let them do their own thing. Sure, we can pair them up. But don't you think it would be better letting things happen instead?
Ailee: Well, he does have a point.  Let's just wait 'til tomorrow. Let's go and get Yoo Jin, arraseo?
 
We went back to where we had eaten dinner, only to find out that no one drank anything with alcohol because the next day, we'll shoot the music video anxd Phantom will record their songs.
 
Ah, I want to know Yoo Jin's and D.O oppa's feeling..
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
I want to tell someone about my feelings. Someone who would understand my situation. I was alone that time, and I didn't went home just yet because thoughts of him are haunting me. Haunting, in such way that I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him.. It is only supposed to be crush, but gosh! I think it's going to be more than that.
 
Miyu: Yoo Jin! How come you're still not yet sleeping?
Yoo Jin: Ah, Mika unni.. Nothing. Just thinking of random thoughts.
Miyu: And by random you mean?
Yoo Jin: Oh, you wouldn't want to know.
Miyu: But it would help if someone's going to help you and listen.
Yoo Jin: You sure you really want to know?
Miyu: I wouldn't ask if I'm not. Keke~
 
With her, I felt secure and alright to talk about this.. I just don't know how she'll react after hearing my story.
 
Miyu: So summarizing your story, D.O oppa is your bias in EXO.. And.. You like him.. And you're afraid to fall?
Yoo Jin: Precisely unni!
Miyu: *pats her head* That's just too cute! I knew it! I've been dying to talk to you about your feelings for him.
Yoo Jin: And I've been waiting for someone who I can talk to about this. So, what would you advise me to do?
Miyu: Uhm is there something for me to advise you? Actually, you have no problem at all, Yoo Jin. You're just afraid, that's all. Is this your first time falling in love with someone?
Yoo Jin: Y-yes..
Miyu: Oh, first love it is. Let yourself fall, Yoo Jin. Don't think about what ifs. So what if he doesn't catch you when you fall? At least you gave your all. Are you going to tell him?
Yoo Jin: ANDWAE. I CAN'T. THIS IS TOO SUDDEN.
Miyu: But what if it's too late? Yoo Jin, go for it. Let him know. And as far as I know, when you tell a person how much you like them, a part of them will like you back, even if they haven't got feelings for you before!
 
Whoa, that amazed me. So does this mean I have the chance? Omo!
 
Miyu: Listen Yoo Jin. D.O oppa is single and so are you. This is your chance. Don't wait for the time that he will find someone else.
 
That gave me the creeps. Imagining him.. With another girl.. Oh gosh. It will surely break my heart.
 
Yoo Jin: Unni, please don't tell anyone about this.
Miyu: I won't. You secret is safe with me~ Now go and have some beauty sleep, arraseo?
Yoo Jin: Nae~ Gomawo unni.
Miyu: Cheonmaneyo..
 
D.O's POV :)
 
Ryuusei: Hyung. We need to talk.
 
Ryuusei saying that, it gave me a mini heart attack. Did I do something wrong?
 
D.O: What's the matter?
Ryuusei: You like her, don't you?
D.O: Aigoo. Why do you keep on asking me about Yoo Jin?!
Ryuusei: HA! I KNEW IT!
D.O: Eh?
Ryuusei: I've never mentioned anyone, yet you said her name. Hyung, you're busted.
D.O: No, I was just expecting a cliche question from you.. *blush*
Ryuusei: Aish, stop being TORPE.
D.O: Oh god.. Why.. Not you too! Stop calling me torpe! Are you a Filipino?
Ryuusei: Of course! Half Japanese, half Filipino.
D.O: No wonder you're calling me that way.
Ryuusei: Admit it, hyung. You like Lee Yoo Jin. *smirks*
D.O: Fine. I like her. Got a problem with that?
Ryuusei: Nope. But if you don't make your move, it's you who's going to have a problem.
D.O: Waeyo?
Ryuusei: Duh. She's an actress. Better court her before she finds someone else.
D.O: But how?
Ryuusei: I know just the thing to do kekeke~
 
What the heck are you thinking, Ryuusei?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
That night, Ryuusei called me and we met outside our dorm. Since Phantom and EXP's dorm are only one street away, Yuuki went with him so he could visit Ailee. Eunhyuk will surely interrogate me with questions if Ryuusei's the only one here with me.
 
Ryuusei: Hi, babe.
Miyu: Shut the up, Ryuusei.
Ryuusei: Eto naman di mabiro! (Aish. Why can't you understand that this is a joke?)
Miyu: I have no time for jokes and please stop being a flirty guy. It's disgusting.
Ryuusei: But back then, you fell for me because of this.
Miyu: That was like three years ago. About Yoo Jin and D.O oppa, what are we going to do?
Ryuusei: Well tomorrow's the shooting of your MV right? Is there any romantic scene between them?
Miyu: Yes, in the part where Yoo Jin finds the one for her, who is D.O oppa.
Ryuusei: What about a kissing scene?
Miyu: Hmmm. But isn't Yoo Jin too young for that?
Ryuusei: Just a kiss on a cheek. Or you can tilt the camera for them to look like kissing.
Miyu: It would be great. That will rise up their emotions and confess with each other.
Ryuusei: You're a genius. I like that.
Miyu: Go get yourself a girlfriend, wise guy. It's already a part of the script that they are going to kiss. It depends on Youngjae oppa if he's going to let Yoo Jin have that scene.
Ryuusei: Well, I have to go now. You should sleep now. Yuuki! Let's go!
 
Ailee and Yuuki were holding hands as he kissed her forehead and said goodnight.
 
Ah, I'm so sleepy..
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
Good morning~ Today's the day Absolutely Perfect will be filmed. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. To think that I'm paired up with my bias.. I wasn't able to sleep, thinking of what will happen.
 
Also, I've thought about what Mika unni said. Should I go and confess my feelings?
 
The coordi-unnies were putting make up on my face and I was dressed in a cute, yet simple oversized shirt and a hat to match with my hair when my brother Youngjae came to see me.
 
Youngjae: Are you ready, my little sister?
Yoo Jin: Of course, oppa.
Youngjae: You do know that there will be a kissing scene between you and D.O, don't you?
Yoo Jin: A KISSING SCENE?!!!! You've got to be kidding me, oppa!!
Youngjae: This will be your chance, Yoo Jin. In the past few months you've been telling me about EXO and D.O as your crush.
Yoo Jin: But a kiss.. It's too sudden..
Youngjae: You're already seventeen (sixteen in Western age). Some even had their first kiss while they were young.
Yoo Jin: Isn't it ironic that you're supporting me?
Youngjae: No haha~ Let's go. They are all waiting for you.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
The EXP members were all wearing dresses and to make them unique and colorful, the girls dyed their hair before going to the studio.
 
Haneul crayon dyed her hair silver, Eun Mi's hair is red, Hana's is pink, Mika's hair is blonde, Sora's hair is orange and Ailee's is purple. Colorful, I must say.
 
While Yoo Jin and D.O were filming their scenes, the EXP members sang each of their own parts.
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
There I was, standing inside the so called house, fixing myself. I was thinking of D.O oppa, and that time, I want to find ways on how to make him mine.
 
He was there, watching me. And I'm trying not to notice it. I didn't want to let anyone know that I was nervous.
 
The camera shifted to EXP members dancing and Eun Mi unni rapping. That moment, I breathe in slowly. Boy, I can't explain what I feel.
 
D.O's POV :)
 
Girl, I can't explain what I feel. The kissing scene is almost here, and I'm standing a few meters beside her, admiring her from the distance.
 
There are so many things that I want to tell her. But when I'm around Yoo Jin, my mind is all blank.
 
Sehun: Hyung!
D.O: Sehun and EXO members! What are you doing here?
Kai: We've heard you have a kissing scene. Aish, I'm jealous. I thought you're going to be mine, hyung~
Suho: We'll support you, Kyungsoo. You have to tell her everything that you feel.
Baekhyun: If you don't, it would be too late.
Chanyeol: Get her. It's for a limited time only.
 
I did my very best to become confident as possible until..
 
Youngjae: D.O, go and get my sister. Kekeke~
 
It was time to shoot for the kissing scene.
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
Ah.. I can't take it anymore. D.O oppa is right in front of me, with a wall to where I was cornered by him. His eyes, I looked into.. As my heart started to beat fast.
 
D.O: Yoo Jin, sorry I have to do this.
 
He touched my chin and leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment. Then I felt his lips on mine, as time passes by.
 
But then, I felt a sudden pain.
 
This would stop after the MV filming. This kiss, I think he did this because of the script. Impossible. He can't like me back..
 
I started to break down into tears, knowing that this won't last. I left and went to the rooftop.
 
Mianhae, everyone...
 
What will happen to Yoo Jin and D.O? Tune in to the next chapter :)