Facing the Truth

Fated to Love You

 

Lay's POV :)
 
Super Junior's Donghae with Sparkledust's Ja Ri, spotted together.
 
Last night, Lee Donghae was seen with a girl and they are both having fun. Most netizens thought it was Lee Sora, Lee Sungmin's sister, who happens to be his girlfriend. Wrong. It was no other than Dong Ja Ri of Sparkledust.
 
These two have shown their closeness since M-Countdown and they are suspected to be dating. But what is their relationship, really?
 
Suho: Lay, do you know any of these?
Lay: No. Honestly, I don't. I didn't even know that Donghae hyung is friends with that rookie.
Suho: You consider that friend? They're hugging each other and holding hands. I'm worried about Sora right now.
 
I'm a liar. Sorry, Suho. I want Sora to tell you instead because this might give you false hopes.
 
Lay: Me too. I mean, anyone feels the same way.
Suho: Why is he doing this to her? I can't believe it.
Lay: So am I.
Suho: Can we visit her later?
Lay: Your choice..
 
It's weird, because deep inside I don't want to. Maybe because I wanted Sora to have time for herself. Or maybe I don't want her to be questioned when she's not ready.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
I pushed Donghae oppa away not because I don't like it, but it's wrong. He's taken, and this would turn into a horrible scandal once again.
 
Most people might think I'm a , a person who stole him from Sora. But gosh, can't they let me speak? Screw media.
 
Ja Ri: You're lucky I'm still with you. In fact, I can be a friend to lean on, or maybe someday a girlfriend, if you would learn how to love me.
 
I'm sorry for my heart speaks that way. I just can't help it.
 
Donghae: *drunk* Oh yes I am. You know what? I can be your boyfriend.. If that's possible.
Ja Ri: I'm just waiting for you, damn it.
 
Oh my gosh. Ja Ri. Stop it. What the heck did I just said? Aigoo.. Please be drunk.. Jebal.
 
I drove the car he has and took him to the dorm. And by that, Sungmin oppa was there, and he looks unhappy to see me.
 
Sungmin: You're Dong Ja Ri, aren't you?
Ja Ri: Y-yes. I'm sorry for waking you up. Donghae oppa got drunk and..
Sungmin: Can you at least feel a bit of shame after the scandal that you did? You've ruined his relationship with Sora. She's my sister, and I won't let this go.
Ja Ri: I didn't do it on purpose. Blame the paparazzi for it.
Sungmin: That's the point. You already know that those people are present yet you pretend that no one's watching.
Ja Ri: I'm so sorry, Sungmin oppa. But here's Donghae oppa. He's drunk.
Sungmin: You know he doesn't drink. Why did you let him? You know what? Just get out of here. I don't want to see your face again.
 
Sungmin oppa slammed the door in my face and I got shocked. He's known to be full of aegyo and cute, but it all faded. I got hurt with what he said. Why am I misunderstood all the time?!
 
I left afterwards. Though it hurts, I must stay away.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Wow. So Donghae oppa and Ja Ri are now dating? AWESOME. I better ship them right away. I'm gonna ship her and slap her in the face.
 
So that's why it was easy for him to let me go in the first place, eh? You'll regret a lot, Donghae oppa. For letting me go and for breaking my heart.
 
They say that another way to move on is to turn your love for that person into anger. What if I try it right away?
 
Jasmin: Sora, can I talk to you?
Sam: Sure, unni. What do you want to talk about?
Jasmin: About D..
Sam: Ah, that. Forget about it. I don't give a damn on whoever he wants to date. After all, we broke up.
Jasmin: I'm sorry to hear that. What exactly happened?
Sam: That girl. It's her fault. I saw them together and that guy told me I'm creating a scandal. When we saw each other outside, he got mad because I was with Lay oppa.
Jasmin: Omo.. So he was jealous?
Sam: I don't know.. And I'm starting not to care. Lay oppa just helped me out. See this wound? I got it yesterday because of my shoes.
Jasmin: Oh my.. *hugs her* Sora, you are the only girl I want for my brother. Please work things out.
Sam: Unni, I am willing to do so. But what about him?
Jasmin: I'm sure he's also willing to make up with you. But Sora, you're not the only one.
Sam: Eh? What are you talking about?
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Confirmed! Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Sparkledust's Minji.. Dating!
 
This is unexpected, but it's true. They were seen holding hands by fans, and this gave them shock.
 
MiHyuk shippers were alarmed because they all know that Eunhyuk and Choi Mika are still dating. Since when they broke up? Or are they still together?
 
Ha. Eunhyuk oppa is mine now. I bet Choi Mika is crying right now to her mother. So you think you can pull me down by being a , eh? Well think again.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Stupid article. It ruined my day. Now people think I broke up with Mika because of her.
 
If only I could tell the truth.. But EXP will be in danger.
 
Minji: Oppa~
Eunhyuk: What now?
Minji: Even if you hate me, can you at least show me off as your girlfriend on screen?
Eunhyuk: Do I have a choice?
 
Eunhyuk oppa, I'm going to wait until you love me in return.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sam: Mika.. Are you alright?
 
My heart hurts a bit, and I haven't even cried. Why should I be? It's his loss, not mine. Though I can explode in no time, I have to control myself.
 
Miyu: Yes, even better because he's no longer a part of my life.
 
Translation: NO I'M NOT SAVE ME RIGHT NOW. DAMN IT.
 
Sam: Liar. I know you're not.
Miyu: But I have to be okay.
Ailee: Mika, I heard about it. But why?
Miyu: I don't know.. How should I know? What the hell did I do wrong?
Ailee: Let it all out, Mika. We've been best friends for 9 years. I know you well and you're not okay.
Sam: She's right.
Ailee: Actually, both of you must.
Miyu: Right. Sora, those two girls are going down.
Sam: What do you want to do?
Miyu: We'll seek revenge.
Ailee: Oh, I like that.
Sam: But isn't that wrong?
Miyu: Who says we're going to do it the traditional way?
Ailee: And by traditional, you mean?
Miyu: It won't be the type that I would wish him harm, but I should do a type of revenge that will benefit me.
Sam: I think I know the right way.
 
When I began to smirk, Eun Mi unni came to my room, rushing all of the sudden.
 
Eun Mi: Sora, Mika, you guys have to hurry.
Miyu: Why, unni?
Eun Mi: You will be interviewed later in a showbiz talk show because of your break up.
Sam: Damn it. Not now.
 
That's what I hate about being a star. I'm a model, together with the other EXP members, so I have to get used to it. But still.. Can't they just.. Uhh.
 
Wait. Stop being like this, Mika. Keep in mind about the revenge you wanted to happen.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Those paparazzi. Now they created an issue about us. Most people are mad at me right now. And what I hate the most is no one dares to listen to what I have to stay.
 
I need to stay away from him, even if it hurts. Because even if I like him so much, there's no reason for me to stay. He loves Sora. She loves him. Where would I stay?
 
I passed by the EXO's dorm and looked at it for a while. And there I saw a boy so serious, waiting outside for the sun to shine.
 
Who's that other mysterious guy?