Dilemma

Fated to Love You

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Hannah: Choi Ji Soo..

Ji Soo: Hana! It's been a while.

Ji Soo was my rival in school when it comes to grades, beauty contests and school. I wonder why the heck is she being friendly towards me.

Ji Soo: Hana, it's been a while. I didn't know you are actually Yesung's sister.

Hannah: Yeah. Been keeping it a secret for your years. What have you been up to?

Ji Soo: I'm working at an Entertainment Agency.

Hannah: Jinjja? What agency?

Ji Soo: It hasn't opened yet. We're just beginning to open it sometime this year.

Hannah: Ah, I see.

Ji Soo: I was wondering Hana, if you would like to be a part of our entertainment agency.

Hannah: Eh? But you know I'm a part of SM already.

Ji Soo: Yes, I am aware of that. But Hana, I think you deserve more than that.

Hannah: What do you mean by that?

Eun Mi's POV :)

The photoshoot just ended and it was awesome. I didn't know I am capable of being in a CF. Plus we got a free ramen from the one we are endorsing.

But all of the sudden, I feel a bit nervous. I wonder how will the others react seeing me on TV.

I went back to the dorm. I guess I have to wait for another project.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Jisoo: Hana, you're pretty, talented and charming. And you're the one who has the least projects? I've been seeing some of the members having their solo projects, but what about you?

That time, I questioned myself. Why is that so?

Hannah: But those are the only projects given to me.

Jisoo: And you would just agree with that? Hana, you know you are beautiful and talented. Why settle for anything less?

Hannah: You know, Jisoo, it's kind of rare for you to compliment me. I mean, we've been rivals, remember? Back in 2005?

Jisoo: That is so part of the past, Hana. It's 2013. It's been eight years and we both changed.

Hannah: Well, you do have a point.

Jisoo: Hana, since you're the first one I bumped into, I wanted to be straightforward with you.

Hannah: Go ahead.

Jisoo: Please be a part of our Entertainment Agency. *bows*

What the heck? Me.. On her company?

Hannah: Jisoo, there are so many people that you can recruit. Why choose me?

Jisoo: Because I want you. We will treat you as a VIP. You won't have to deal with the whole EXP just for you to have a project. Honestly, I think you and Haneul are the only ones who are worth idolizing. Sora and Mika are mainstream while Eun Mi and Ailee? I don't even feel their existence. No offense meant.

Hannah: But..

Jisoo: I know it's hard for you to decided right now, Hana. But here's my contact number. You can call me whenever if you decided to be one of us. We need you. Whatever salary you are getting right now, I'll double it. Or triple. See you!

I was shocked. It was my first time being drowned in flattery with someone I used to compete with.

Is this some kind of trap? Well, come to think of it, I really am jealous of that others are having as their projects.

The other members are not really that special. Why am I always left out?

I went to the SM Entertainment building, and all of the sudden, Prince Manager oppa was there.

Prince Manager: Hana, I've been waiting for you.

Hannah: What for, manager oppa?

Prince Manager: We've been working on a project for Super Junior K.R.Y's music video.

Hannah: Jinjja? They will have a new music video after "PROMISE YOU"?

Prince Manager: Nae. It's called "Hanamizuki" and I want you to star in that music video.

Wow. Just as when I was about to think about Jisoo's offer, this one came.

Hannah: Do the other members have other projects as well?

Prince Manager: Of course! Eun Mi just finished her CF with TVXQ. And now, I'm getting the other members ready for their upcoming projects.

Hannah: May I see their projects?

Prince Manager: I don't have it with me but I memorized all of it. As of now, you will have two projects: a Kyochon Chicken CF with JYJ and Hanamizuki MV. Haneul will have an upcoming project with Siwon but the title hasn't been confirmed yet and Mika will have a drama with Jaejoong of JYJ.

Hannah: A drama?

Prince Manager: Yeah. It will be her first debut in acting and we would inform her right away.

And it just so happens that I used to have a crush on Jaejoong oppa. I envy her a lot. But at least I'm going to have a CF with them.

Hannah: Ah, I see. When will the MV be filmed?

Prince Manager: I'll text you right away. I have to go now!

Well at least I was given two projects to work on. But then again, what if I was in Jisoo's company? She told me I'd be treated as VIP. Aigoo~

Oh well, I'll just wait for the upcoming details of my projects.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was on my way to the dorm when I saw Prince Manager oppa running all of the sudden. Is he jogging or something?

Prince Manager: Hey Mika! Wait up!

Miyu: Manager oppa, what has gotten into you? Are you being chased by dogs?

Prince Manager: Aniyo. I was about to get the car when I saw you. I have to tell you something.

Miyu: What?

Prince Manager: You will have an upcoming project with Jaejoong of JYJ.

Miyu: Jeongmal? What kind of project?

Prince Manager: A drama with him entitled, "My Pseudo Girlfriend."

Miyu: EH???! But.. Jaejoong oppa is a PRO when it comes to acting. And that I'm not sure if I'm suitable to be his leading lady.

Prince Manager: Don't worry! We'll be giving you acting lessons anyway! It will be your debut as an actress.

Well, I've always wanted to be an actress. But I have no idea if I can do it.

Miyu: Arraseo oppa. I am going to do my best. Promise!

Prince Manager: Of course you will! Fighting!

Now that's something to look forward to.

Jisoo's POV :)

Are you guys ready for my plan? I want Hana to experience downfall and that will serve as my revenge. For getting everything from me and for acting as if she doesn't care about fame. Damn it. I'll definitely give her the flattery she needs and once I make her believe that I really do have an Entertainment Agency, she will definitely be trolled in no time and it will prove to her that she wants to be popular and is opposite of what she often says in school back then.

When she went to the Philippines to study, I almost thought that everyone will pay their attention on me, but I was wrong. They would often compare me to her. "Hana's prettier, smarter.. blah blah blah." Stupid that they mutter. So ever since, it came to a point that I won't be able to become the best until she gets out of fame.

Just so you wait, Kim Hana. Once I let you sign that fake contract of mine, say goodbye to fame.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I went inside the dorm and surprisingly, Kyuhyun oppa and Ryeowook oppa where there.

Kyuhyun: Oh, hi Mika. I hope you don't mind.

Miyu: Not at all, oppa. You're waiting for Hana unnie, aren't you?

Kyuhyun: Yeah. I can't wait to tell her the good news.

Miyu: May I ask what kind of news it is?

Kyuhyun: She's going to star in our MV, Hanamizuki.

Miyu: Wow! I'm sure Hana unnie will be happy about that.

Kyuhyun: But Ryeowook seems sad about the news he got.

Miyu: What is it, oppa?

Kyuhyun: Apparently, he's going to have a collaboration with someone.

Miyu: Who?

Ryeowook: Do you really have to know? It's you, silly.

Miyu: I don't get it. A collaboration?

Ryeowook: Not only that.

Miyu: Just give me clear details.

Kyuhyun: Don't worry about Ryeowook. He just doesn't like it when being paired with someone cuter and way younger.

Miyu: Ryeowook oppa, why the heck are you so mean to me?

Ryeowook: And you guys joined forces once again. Kekeke~

Miyu: Kyuhyun oppa and I are on the same team!

Kyuhyun: She's my apprentice~

Ryeowook: Wait 'til I get an apprentice on my own.

Miyu: Goodluck with that!

We all laughed. Hana unnie arrived, irritated once again. I wonder why.

Kyuhyun: Hana! You're here already.

Hannah: I was here a few minutes ago yet you didn't even noticed.

Kyuhyun: Well you weren't speaking afterall.

Hannah: I was, but you were busy talking to that .

Kyuhyun: Why did you call her a all of the sudden?

Hannah: What, I don't have the right to do so?

Kyuhyun: What has gotten into you?

Hannah: Damn you for getting every damn project that I want to have. You always get the attention that I deserve. You always act cute just so people would adore you when in fact, it's annoying. No wonder some girls hate you as well. You're nothing but a flirt, Choi Mika. You have no idea how I hate you so much.

Kyuhyun oppa slapped Hana unnie all of the sudden. I was shocked, both by her words and what oppa did.

Hannah: Well as usual, she's always the protagonist and I am an antagonist. Nothing new. If there is someone who would hurt her, that person will always be the one to blame and not her.

Kyuhyun: Just shut up, Hana.

Hannah: Fine, I will. And if I did, you won't see me anymore.

That time, I felt like I was the one to blame. They had an argument all because of me.

Ryeowook: What's her problem?

Miyu: Molla.. Why does she hate me all of the sudden?

Ryeowook: Let's check things out.

Kyuhyun: I'll go ahead. Mika, I'm sorry for what she did.

Ryeowook oppa and I went to her room and she was talking to someone.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Stupid . Now there she goes flirting around with Kyuhyun oppa this time. Now what?

I called Jisoo this time, because if I call the other members, they won't agree with what I have to say.

Jisoo: Hana, what's up?

Hannah: I had a bad day, Jisoo. That is driving me crazy.

Jisoo: See? She's definitely an eyesore. I don't even know how you are able to stand her. If I was you, cat fights will come in handy.

Hannah: I know, right? And there she goes laughing around with my boyfriend.

Jisoo: What the ? I thought she's taken?

Hannah: I don't have a problem with that, but the fact that they don't notice me.

Jisoo: You deserve to get mad, Hana. You were there, yet they never noticed you. How stupid can that be? Do you want to hang out tonight? You need it.

Hannah: Arraseo. By the way, what's the name of your Entertainment Agency?

Jisoo: It will soon be called Dream Entertainment.

Hannah: Dream Entertainment? I might consider being one of your stars.

Jisoo: You won't regret it, I promise. See you later. Let's go and have an awesome night at the spa.

Hannah: I'll meet you in a few hours. I just need to get some sleep.

Right now, I'm lucky that Jisoo understands me. I guess I ain't wrong after all.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Sorry, Hana unnie. But me and Ryeowook were eavesdropping the whole time and it gave us a huge shock.

Ryeowook: What's that Dream Entertainment? Never heard of it.

Miyu: I haven't either. Shall we go and research about it?

Ryeowook: Open your laptop right now.

Miyu: Can't you just use your phone?

Ryeowook: No. It would be better if the monitor is larger.

Miyu: Oh, right.

I hurried to my room to get my laptop and both of us sat on the sofa and began searching for that so called entertainment..

And when we did...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THERE WAS NO DREAM ENTERTAINMENT AFTER ALL.

Ryeowook: I knew it!

Miyu: Oppa, we have to think of ways first before doing actions. Are you with me? Though we don't really talk to each other, it's for Hana unnie's sake.

Ryeowook: Arraseo. Do I have a choice?

And that begins my partnership with Ryeowook oppa.