Realization

Fated to Love You

Jisoo's POV :)

Ha. Ha. Ha. Karma's a and revenge is sweet... so what happens when you piss of the sweetest around? ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!! I'm going to record everything and save the best for later because the who ruined my life will experience what I've felt when she was here. Friend? Kim Hana, you do realize that you've created a lot of damage for me to be your friend, don't you?

Finally. My plan is working. I can't wait for it to be finished successfully. 

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

I feel like an idiot, wanting to isolate myself right in front of them. What I did was wrong, and that I deserve punishment because of that. I was insensitive and cold-hearted and it came to a point wherein I never thought of anyone, but myself. I wanted to cry, but I'm still going to see Jisoo in a while to get the price she deserves.

Kyuhyun: We'll be waiting at the parking lot, Hana. Turn your cellphone on and continue it until your conversation with Jisoo has ended. Don't let her know though.

Hannah: Yes, I know what to do right now.

Miyu: Goodluck with that, unnie.

Hannah: Thanks.

I went to meet Jisoo that time, pretending to be all nice and friendly but right now I want to tear her apart. Damn her for making me look like an idiot. She may laugh right now because of how gullible I am but it's never too late for me to improve myself. No more nice little girl. From now on, those who disrespect me and mess with my life can expect the same treatment in return. Choi Jisoo, you might think that you have won the game, little do you know I haven't even started playing yet.

There she was, waiting for me like an angel. For what I know, she's hiding her horns and tail inside her damn outfit and hair. How y can she be?

Jisoo: Hana! You're finally here!

Hannah: I can't wait to give you the contract!

Kyuhyun oppa started to call, and I was able to answer it without Jisoo answering.

Jisoo: Where is it?

I smirked for a while, and she gave me a weird look. I sit back with another smirk, does she know I can choose when to blow her world apart?

Jisoo: Hana, what's with the smirk?

I showed her the contract, and tear it apart in front of her.

Jisoo: What do you think are you doing?!

Hannah: I was glad I was able to know your plans before becoming an idiot in believing that we are actually friends.

Jisoo: What the heck is your problem? Keep in mind while you're running that mouth that I was the friend you told ALL your secrets to, I might just get a bit talkative if you keep it up!

Hannah: You are my problem, Choi Jisoo. Never underestimate the vengeful mind of a scorned .

Jisoo: What the heck did I do to you for you to ruin the contract?!

Hannah: Well aside from existing, what else? Uhm, you made a fool out of me? I thought you were nice, my bad.

Jisoo: Hmm, me be nice to you? Do you remember all that you've done to me?. HAH! Honey, I'm your worst nightmare. When you came, my fame went down and I am no longer the most popular girl in school. Even if you went to the Philippines, no matter how hard I try, they never forget how you are to them. And that was the worst nightmare I experienced. I ing lived in your shadows, Hana. And I want to pull you down.

Hannah: Wow, that's an honest way of telling me everything. But did it came into your mind that I don't hold their personality so why blame me for something that I can't control? Maybe I was worth remembering after all that's why they remembered me. Grow up, .

Jisoo: You're a two-faced . What you're feeling towards Mika and Sora, that's what you given to me. Now, you've felt the pain I had.

Hannah: And that makes you happy?

Jisoo: You bet it does.

Hannah: I don't have to be vengeful...what goes around comes around...Karma, both good and bad, is always returned tenfold.

When Jisoo was about to slap me that time, I held her hand tightly.

Hannah: So you're going to slap me with that dirty hands of yours? Think again, Jisoo. Do you want to be a part of the news and be bashed by other people? If you want people to adore or admire you, THEN DO SOMETHING WORTH IDOLIZING. Damn it. The dirty looks, the jealous stares. The best part is, you think I CARE. Roll your eyes & talk your . Jealous es make me sick. ♥

Jisoo: Talk, talk, talk, that's all you are. Come see me if you actually wanna live up to those words.

Hannah: No more games, no more drama. When you wanna be real gimme a holla.

Jisoo: You think I'm a ? Cool. Do I really care about your opinion? No, because you are a worthless piece of that no one likes.

Hannah: My kindness has been taken advantage of for way to long, Not any more... Because this is here to stay.

I turned around, and slapped her. That was the first time I became so mad.

Hannah: Thanks for making a fool out of me. Sorry, but I'm not sorry at all. I can be a , if that surprises you, you don't know me very well..

And that was the last time we saw each other.

Ryeowook's POV :)

We heard everything. It felt like I was listening to a chick flick on the radio. Girls sure are intense whenever they are mad.

Miyu: Ha. at its finest. Jisoo thought she's the one who will prevail.

Sam: Good thing we stopped Hana unnie.

Miyu: I know, right? That will bring a lot of trouble if we didn't.

Ryeowook: You seem to be happy hearing them. Why is that so?

Miyu: I'm a , oppa. *smirk*

Ryeowook: It doesn't suit you perfectly.

Chanyeol: I agree.

Miyu: But don't worry. I only show that side whenever it's needed. I wanted to see the look in Jisoo's face. Too bad, we can't.

Kyuhyun: Ha. My apprentice is turning to be evil just like me.

Ryeowook: I knew it. You two are way off better as siblings.

Miyu: Come on. We can't go back to year 1995 and change my family.

We all laughed. I missed being sarcastic yet humorous at the same time.

Sam: There's Hana unnie!

Hana entered the car, and she was panting and holding her chest.

Kyuhyun: Hana, what's wrong?

Hannah: Nothing. It's just that it's my first time being like this. I'm not really a .

Miyu: Unnie, you did a great job of discarding that woman!

Sam: Yeah! What she said is true!

Ryeowook: *facepalm* Don't listen to them, Hana.

Hannah: M-mianhae, really.

Miyu: Stop apologizing. That was hilarious, indeed.

Ryeowook: Chanyeol, let's pretend we didn't hear anything.

Chanyeol: Yes, hyung. I think we should.

Sam: Why are you two being that way? It's a girl thing.

Ryeowook: Nothing. Haha. Maybe she's just hiding her anxiety because she's going to start her first drama with Jaejoong soon.

Miyu: Aww, damn it. *sighs* Don't make me remember.

Chanyeol: They're going to announce it today, right?

Miyu: Yes, oppa. I feel so nervous. I hope there's no kissing scene.

Ryeowook: I hope so too.

Miyu: Eh?

Ryeowook: I mean, Eunhyuk hyung will get mad.

Miyu: Yeah, that one too.

Kyuhyun: But it's only a job. You love him, right?

Miyu: Of course I do. I love him so much.

Chanyeol: Ouch.

Miyu: Eh? O.O

Chanyeol: Aniyo, gwenchanayo~

Sam: Something's fishy, indeed.

Miyu: What is?

Sam: Hahaha, nothing. That's for me to know and for you to find out.

Yesung: So.. where do you guys want to go?

Hannah: Milk tea, anyone?

Miyu: THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT~ Sora! Let's call EunHae oppa~

Why do I feel sudden pain when she mentions Eunhyuk? I really don't know why.

Jaejoong's POV :)

Junsu, Yoochun and I were at the milk tea store, when our manager just told me that I'm going to have an upcoming drama with Mika. This is a bit challenging, because it turns out to be that I'm her fan boy.

Junsu: Why are you getting anxious all of the sudden? You've been acting for a few years now. Why feel that way now?

Yoochun: Dude, she's got a crush on that person. Hahahaha. That's why he's bashful.

Jaejoong: S-shut up. I'm going to do my best tomorrow, no matter what.

I'm her fan boy, and for what I know, I'm going to be a bad guy on the story. Will I be able to portray that in front of a cute girl?
 
Searching on the internet, it was posted already that I'm going to have a drama with her.
 
[Daily News] Kim Jaejoong and Choi Mika to star in "My Pseudo Girlfriend"
 
Last week, both entertainment agencies revealed that two of their stars will star in the drama. Turns out to be that it's Kim Jaejoong of JYJ and EXP's Choi Mika. The story will be about a teenage girl whose brother has a debt and she will have to pay for those to save her brother.
 
Other stars including Kim Bum, Lee Dong Wook and Jung Eun Ji are confirmed to be one of the main casts as well.
 
Wow. So many good actors and actress to begin with. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. Maybe this is just natural. Or maybe not.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We arrived at the milk tea store that time and it just so happens that JYJ is there too. What a coincidence! We were talking about Jaejoong oppa a while ago.
 
Junsu: Hey, your leading lady is here!
Kyuhyun: Ya Junsu! It's been a while!
Junsu: Cho Kyuhyun! Stop calling me the informal way!
Kyuhyun: Changmin misses you all.
Yoochun: We've never hanged out in the past few months. Due to busy schedule.
 
Jaejoong oppa was just quiet there, sipping his milk tea when I gathered the courage to greet him.
 
Miyu: Annyeong, Jaejoong oppa.. *bows*
Jaejoong: Annyeong, Mika. *smiles*
Miyu: I feel so honored. It will be my first drama, and you're my leading man.
Jaejoong: Aww, that's nothing. I mean, there are a lot of actors better than me. Like Yoochun.
Miyu: Aww, don't compare yourself, oppa. You're awesome.
Jaejoong: *blush* T-thanks.
 
Yoochun and Junsu oppa went to us, as I was standing near Jaejoong oppa that time.
 
Junsu: Hyung, you didn't even let her sit on the chair.
Jaejoong: Mika! Have a seat!
Miyu: Aniyo, gwenchanayo. *smiles* I've been sitting for a long time now and my hurts. *laughs*
Yoochun: So, you like milk teas too?
Miyu: OF COURSE~ Oh, Eunhyuk is calling~ Excuse me for a while :)
 
I went to a chair and answered his phone call.
 
Miyu: Anchovy! Where are you? Are you with Donghae oppa?
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish~ We're on our way. Close your eyes for a while!
Miyu: I don't want to. :p
Eunhyuk: Jebal~ Something magical will happen if you do.
 
I closed my eyes for a second, wondering what magic is he referring to.
 
Then to my surprise, I felt something on my lips. It was warm, and delightful.
 
It was Eunhyuk's lips, lingering on mine. He kissed me, while I was unaware of what's going on.
 
Eunhyuk: Surprise~
Miyu: Eunhyuk! You pabo!! *hits him*
Eunhyuk: Aww, that hurts!
Miyu: *blush* You have been stealing kisses from me ever since!
Eunhyuk: I miss you, that's all. *hugs*
Miyu: I miss you too *hugs back*
Eunhyuk: So what happened? Why are you all here?
Miyu: Something came up, but then everything's fine now. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: Tell me about it. 
Miyu: Maybe next time. Keke~ Jaejoong oppa is here as well.
Eunhyuk: Oh. Hey Jaejoong! Ya Junsu! It's been a long time!
Junsu: Hyukjae! You've been very busy with your girlfriend you didn't even visited me back then!
Eunhyuk: I was also busy with SS5 but I'm glad to see you all and my girl, of course.
Jaejoong: Super Junior really works hard for their fans.
Eunhyuk: You bet! So, what's the drama all about?
Jaejoong: Well, I'm going to be a bad guy in the story. Mika's the little sister of Lee Dong Wook hyung, who happens to have a 1 million won worth of debt and Mika has to pay for it.
Eunhyuk: Whoa. Awesome. You take care of her, arraseo? I trust you, hyung.
Jaejoong: Of course, I will. *smiles*
 
Jaejoong oppa seems to be really nice and I look forward in becoming friends with him.
 
Miyu: Let's take some selca!
 
"@AreumdawoMika: With @AllRiseSilver and @bornfreeonekiss :3 Enjoying our milk tea :)"
 
399 retweets. 663 favorites.
 
Then some information began to circulate that time when Jaejoong oppa and I followed each other.
 
[INFO] Kim Jaejoong and Choi Mika followed each other on Twitter :)
 
cr: EXPladocious.
 
Jaejoong: Mika, have you heard that we are going to have a conference tomorrow about our drama?
Miyu: Ah, I did. But it's tomorrow already? Whoa!
Eunhyuk: You can do it! Fighting!
Miyu: All for you, Eunhyukkie :3
 
When we guys were laughing, Donghae oppa came. And guess what he has inside his bag?
 
Donghae: Hey everyone! I have some tacos! Where's Sora?
Chanyeol: Secret~ Give us some taco first~
Donghae: Here you go~ Now where's Sora?
Chanyeol: Come and find her~
Kyuhyun: She went outside with Hana.
Donghae: Speaking of which, why are all of you gathered in here?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Hana unnie and I went outside because we needed to talk regarding on what happened.
 
Hannah: Sora, I'm really sorry.
Sam: No. It is I who should say sorry for slapping you.
Hannah: I let Jisoo rule me.
Sam: It was just a mistake. Maybe if Ryeowook oppa haven't showed you or even researched about her so-called company, everyone would believe that it's real. But unnie, you shouldn't be mad at us just because we have projects. I mean, all of us have, and you just have to be patient for it. Just because we're busy with ours doesn't mean you're not prioritized. That's the reason why I did that. For you to realize that we're not competing with you. Don't think that way, because we never did.
Hannah: I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
 
I hugged Hana unnie that time, and she swore never to make such mistake again.
 
Donghae: Ah, I feel jealous. *laughs*
 
Donghae oppa arrived, holding two tacos in his hands.
 
Sam: Oppa! Since when did you arrived?
Donghae: A few minutes ago. I missed you so much! *hugs her* Oh, and hey. You guys might want to eat right now. All of them are eating tacos.
Hannah: Gomawo :)
 
So we went inside, and it became an instant bonding time with all of them. Perfect way to unwind despite of all the stressful happenings.
 
Afterwards, Donghae oppa took me to his car, and went on our separate ways. It was awesome being with him all the time.
 
Donghae: Ryeowook told me that Hana almost left SM a while ago.
Sam: Yeah. It sure is stressful because Mika and I were one of the reasons why.
Donghae: Jealousy?
Sam: Yeah, that.
Donghae: I'm glad that's over. *kisses her forehead*
Sam: And I'm glad you're here with me now, oppa. *smiles*
 
Donghae oppa looked at me in the eyes and held my hand tightly. He was driving that time, yet I'm enjoying this moment.
 
We arrived at the dorm, but we both refused to go inside.
 
Donghae: Time passes by quickly when I'm with you.
Sam: You bet it does.
Donghae: So I want to savor the moment of you and I being together. *smiles*
 
With one smile, he made me fall in love all over again. I moved closer that time just to feel his breath and warmth.
 
Sam: I've been longing for you lately.
Donghae: So do I. *smiles*
 
He kissed my forehead that time as he goes down to my lips. My heart raced in anticipation as I held his hands while he held my face. It lasted for minutes, until it was time to enter the dorm.
 
Every minute, every second, every hour of the day, one thing's for sure. I fall in love with him all over again.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Kyuhyun oppa and I were alone together, after bringing Chanyeol, Ryeowook oppa and Yesung oppa home. He seems to be quiet and I felt afraid. For what I know, Kyuhyun oppa is someone you don't want to mess with and with what I did, he might not talk to me again.
 
Kyuhyun: *sighs* Hana.. I..
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa..
 
I reached for his lips and kissed him immediately for him to be quiet and forget his anger for a while. I hope it works.
 
Hannah: I'm sorry. My bad.
Kyuhyun: Now why am I mad once again?
Hannah: I've talk to Sora about it and they have forgiven me. I'm sorry, oppa.
Kyuhyun: Aish. You just kissed me. Now I forgot everything.
Hannah: Except me. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: Even with all we've been through, at the end of the day when all is said and done, I still love you, and want you by my side. <3
Hannah: You know exactly what to say to make me smile and feel better, I feel safe and warm in your arms, and that is why I love you <3
Kyuhyun: I love you too~
 
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well a kiss is worth a thousand emotions, some you never even knew you had...
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk: I can't wait to see you act, jellyfish~
Miyu: But I'm not really good in acting..
Eunhyuk: I know you are. That's why you were chosen because everyone saw a potential in you.
Miyu: Aww, thank you, anchovy~
Eunhyuk: You're going to be busy if that's the case. I might need you to come to me and give me a kiss. <3
Miyu: Don't worry. I'll feed you with kisses whenever possible.
 
I smiled, and gave him a kiss as well. He was definitely shocked. He kissed me back, as our tongues intertwined. Awesome.
 
Eunhyuk: Your kisses are like lucky charms...they are magically delicious!
Miyu: *laughs* Silly Hyukkie.
 
Those moments right after a kiss where you just stand there and look each other in the eye, those are the moments everyone wishes for. <3