Something Priceless

Fated to Love You

 

PS: Their experience in Taiwan is based on what really happened to me when I visited that country~
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Oh. My. God. How stupid I can be when I'm here in Taiwan and I just realized that my favorite idol group, Fahrenheit lives here! Aigoo~
 
Kyaaaa~ I'm spazzing once again! My fan girl feels. Omoooo~ Jiro Wang~
 
Sungmin: So, where do you want to go?
 
I suddenly went back to reality after that.
 
Eun Mi: Oppa.. If it's okay to ask.. Since we're here in Taiwan and I'm a fan of Fahrenheit, will there be a chance that I will get to see them upclose in person?
Sungmin: Ah, maybe. We'll see about that.
 
There was a sudden change in his face hearing that. Maybe I kept on asking for more.
 
Eun Mi: Oppa, I was only asking. If not, then it's fine.
Sungmin: No, gwenchanayo. If it's Fahrenheit that you want, you'll get it.
 
Despite the sudden change, I felt like a spoiled brat because ever since, he's been doing his best to let me meet them in person.
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi, you and Haneul will share the same room. The same goes with me and Siwon. For now, we can go to the night market and shop all you want. We can also go to Taipei Zoo and their flyer similar to Singapore.
Eun Mi: That would be great! Thank you, Sungmin oppa.
 
I kissed his lips softly before he left.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Haneul and I were still cold to each other, and I don't know what to do.
 
Siwon: Haneul, I'd rather see you nag or filled me with hurtful words rather than you treat me this way.
 
She looked at me and raised an eyebrow as I helped her unpack her things.
 
Jasmin: I can do that on my own.
Siwon: But..
Jasmin: Didn't you hear me? I said, I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN!
Siwon: Haneul, tell me everything you want! Don't kill me with your silent treatment!
Jasmin: Siwon oppa.. Why can't you just trust me? It's all I need. If you can't give it to me, why did you asked me to be with you as your girlfriend?
Siwon: It's not like that. I'm just hesitant.
Jasmin: Well sorry if I'm like this. Who am I anyway? But if a friend can trust me, why can't you do so?
 
It was night time, almost midnight and she left me, without even knowing where to go.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It's ny birthday now. But where is my jellyfish? Aish, that thought of her wearing y clothing is hard for me to erase in my mind.
 
Eunhyuk: Where's jellyfish, Hana?
Hannah: Secret~ Kekeke~
Eunhyuk: Aw man. Is she hiding from me?
Hannah: Who knows? Maybe you should go to that room~
 
She pointed to me a vacant room and there were arrows leading me there. I wonder what she's up to~
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Why can't he trust me? That's the only problem between the two of us but it hurts. Not once, but twice. First, his supposed to be We Got Married with Tiffany and now his drama with Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin? What's so hard about that?
 
I'd rather let him tell me right away so that the pain goes away faster than knowing it from someone else.
 
I was near a noodle house in Taipei, sitting and hugging my knees looking like a beggar. Who cares what they think. I can speak in Chinese so I can manage as well.
 
Then suddenly..
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
For me it was kind of sad knowing that Eun Mi wanted to come here for the sake of her fandom. Am I too shallow?
 
I just feel something weird, that's all. And that maybe when she meets them, she might forget that I'm here.
 
Aish, Lee Sungmin. Stop being so pessimistic. Whatever makes Eun Mi happy will be my happiness as well.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
The room was locked but that's where it leads me. Again, what is she planning? Aigoo~
 
I knocked at the door once again, and it was opened. Rose petals were all over the place.
 
Am I still in reality?
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Flashback:
 
Kris: I'm hungry~ I miss eating Chinese noodles~
Miho: Well then, let's get some! :D
 
Miho and I were walking down the street, wanting to eat dinner. To prevent issues, I brought EXO-M along. Too bad Tao and Luhan still have fever, cough and cold. Aish.
 
Chen: Remember the old noodle house where we used to eat during trainee days? I want to go there~
Xiumin: I'm on a diet. I hate you guys~
Lay: Don't worry about it, Xiumin gege. Your food will make your bao zi cheeks softer and puffier~
Miho: You guys are so cute~
Kris: We know, right?
Miho: LOL~ Except for you, Kris oppa. (You are handsome for me)
Kris: I am handsome~
Lay: Me too~
Chen: Same here~
Xiumin: I'm cute. And handsome~
Kris: Who told you that?
Xiumin: My mom~
 
Then suddenly, we saw a girl shivering from the cold weather.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Kris: Haneul?
 
She opened her eyes and looked at me. They were red and puffy. This reminded me of our first encounter. Is this because of Siwon hyung once again?
 
Kris: What are you doing here? It's freezing. Want to come with us?
Jasmin: Don't mind me. You guys go ahead.
Kris: No. We won't leave unless you come with us. *holds her hand*
Chen: Hewek kemey~ (Holding Hands)
Lay: Di kita iiwan sa paglalakbay~ (I won't leave you in this voyage)
Xiumin: Dito sa mundong walang katiyakan~ (Here in this world where there's no assurance)
Kris: Hewek Kemey~ Di kita bibitawan sa paglalakbay (I won't let you go in this voyage) Ha! I remember that song during the DKFC concert!
ALL: Sa mundo ng kawalan~ (In a world where there is nothingness)
Jasmin: You guys are so hilarious! But you, singing in a language that I know, is priceless. *smiles*
Kris: So, is that a yes?
Jasmin: Maybe next time? Haha!
Kris: Y U NO SAY YES?
Jasmin: Just kidding. Arraseo~
 
And so we did, with Miho as well.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: WHAT ARE YOU WEARING, JELLYFISH?!
 
There I saw Mika, wearing a school girl outfit, purple wig and apron. Aish, my nose is bleeding. I can't help it.
 
She looks so beautiful.. And that explains my craving towards seeing her like this. Those legs with long socks.. Aigoo. What a way to dress in front of me.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk, your nose is bleeding. *wipes* Are you thinking about y things once again?
Eunhyuk: ANIYO. This is unexpected.
Miyu: Don't you like it? *puppy dog eyes*
 
My nose started to bleed more as she moved closer to wipe my nose. I was also blushing. As if I've never got used to it.
 
Eunhyuk: Joahae.. I like it so much~
 
She began to play with my shirt and hugging me. Ah, it feels so good.
 
Miyu: I'm glad you did. *winks* Happy Birthday, y anchovy. *smiles* You're old. :p
Eunhyuk: No! I'm young~
Miyu: Blow the candles after making a wish~
 
She prepared a strawberry cake and lighted up the candles. I closed my eyes, and made my wish while Mika is singing a happy birthday song.
 
"I want Super Junior to last forever to the point that even if we turn into ahjussis, we will still perform for our ELFs~"
 
"I want my family, friends and loved ones to receive blessings and guidance from God especially happiness."
 
"May jellyfish be the one for me. I want to marry her and have kids in the future. In God's time."
 
I blew my candles and she clapped her hands.
 
Eunhyuk: Done~
Miyu: Here's my gift.
 
It was a coupon and it says there, "BE MY MASTER FOR A DAY."
 
Eunhyuk: Are you serious?
Miyu: I wouldn't give you that one if I wasn't. Keke~
 
I smirked, moved closer to her and smiled the way evil Kyu smiles.
 
Miyu: YA. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?!
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Aish. I said I'm going to the noodle house with Kris oppa ALONE. If it weren't for these EXTRA BAGGAGE, I would have a romantic date with him.
 
Kris: So, what happened between you and Siwon hyung again?
Jasmin: Oh the usual. Keeping secrets from me. I just went out to release my anger.
 
Yeah right. Were you doing this because you'll know you will see Kris oppa?
 
Xiumin: Aigoo. He must trust you since you are his girlfriend. Does he have trust issues?
Jasmin: Who knows? That's the point.
Lay: Eat up~ It's delicious~
 
Whatever, Haneul. Whether you're my unni, I am so not going to call you that. I'm sick of your drama. Who cares if Siwon oppa is like that? Whenever you would argue, you will use Kris oppa as a back up.
 
Miho: *stands up* I'll excuse myself.
 
I can't stand it anymore. Go away.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa and I were holding hands, going to the night market since the zoo is already closed. There are tons of clothes and shoes to choose from, and yummy foods.
 
Eun Mi: Let's get some okonomiyaki*
Sungmin: Sure, I would love to~
 
The okonomiyaki stand is in the middle of a lot of people, but we still ate there. I fed him, and I did the same. Then we went shopping, and bought couple shirts along the way.
 
The next thing we know, we were already at our hotel. Siwon oppa was not around so he went and carried me to my bed.
 
Sungmin: If I ever write a story of my life, don't be surprised when your names appear like a billion trillion times.
Eun Mi: ...as I gazed into the night sky, I watch a shooting star. As I'm about to make a wish I look at you and know I have everything I could ever want.
Sungmin: I've seen you at your worst- and I still think you're the best.
Eun Mi: When my world started to fall apart I thought I'd never be happy again. Then you came along and saved me from destroying myself. I love you:) <3
 
He kissed my lips as I touched his shoulders from behind until we almost fell on the bed, but we didn't mind. In fact, we kissed passionately as we roll like a buffalo on the floor. It was getting hot, and I ed 2 buttons of my blouse. But he closed it and prevented me from having THAT. Sungmin oppa respects me as a woman, and that we'll do it after marriage. He knew Haneul unni would come and ended that moment by kissing my forehead. We turned off the lights and I went to bed.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Kiss me, jellyfish..
 
We were at the kitchen, as I leaned close to her. I carried her to the sink so that I can see her clearly. She's so beautiful..
 
She lowered her head and kissed me gently. We moved our heads as our tongues were intertwined, showing off a passionate kiss. I almost lost control because as we did so, I was , looking for breath. I was rubbing her legs, and that I placed her on the table as I kissed her nonstop.
 
Then I stopped. No, we can't do this just yet. I have to marry her first.
 
She was panting so I sat on the chair, carrying her like a baby. Guess it was too hardcore for her, considering that she's still a kid.
 
She fell asleep in my arms, and I kissed her forehead and her hair. I want to move closer so..
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Sam: Push harder, babe!
Donghae: I'm doing it! I'm coming!
Sam: Ah! It hurts!
Donghae: But we have to!
Sam: Ahhh please be gentle! It might break!
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I followed Miho because I don't know why she left.
 
Jasmin: Miho!
Miho: What do you want?
 
What will happen between Siwon and Haneul? Will they make up soon?
How intense Miho will be with Haneul?
What are Sora and Donghae doing?
Will Eunhyuk finally give in and do it with Mika?
How about Eun Mi and Sungmin?
Tune in.
 
Your opinion? :D
 
Notes:
*Okonomiyaki is a Japanese pancake.
* Hawak Kamay is pronounced by the EXO members as Hewek Kemey and they sang it during the DKFC concert in the Philippines.