Face-off

Fated to Love You

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I requested Minji to take me here because I know Mika would be here. It's been three days since I last saw her. Believe it or not, I'm missing her. Don't think of me as a bad boy. I am just doing this for the sake of their debut. Time will tell, I love you, I should yell.
 
Minji: So this is where she goes, eh? What a pathetic way to comfort yourself. No wonder she's fat.
Eunhyuk: Be careful with what you say. First, she's still my girl and second, you're a rookie. One wrong move then say goodbye.
Minji: Not until she breaks up with you. You're now mine, Eunhyuk oppa. Aren't you being unfair because you're thinking of someone else when you're with me?
Eunhyuk: For some people, we might think we're dating. But in my heart, it's always Mika. And it will never be you.
Minji: Shut up with your wisecracks and order me a drink.
Eunhyuk: Go get some on your own, stupid woman.
 
I shouldn't have replaced Hongki and Tony hyung in the first place. This wouldn't have happened. All the promises I made for Mika, it will be nothing..
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa..
 
I heard Mika's voice, calling my name. The same cute voice when she would hug and kiss me all of the sudden. Before, it makes me feel at ease. But right now, it's agonizing because I know I'm going to hurt the girl that loves me so much.
 
Chin up, Eunhyuk. You have to be mean this time.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Donghae: YA! LEE SORA! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!!
 
I saw Sora being carried by a guy. It's not just an ordinary guy, because it was Lay.
 
Sam: D-donghae oppa..
Donghae: We just had a fight a while ago and you have the guts to replace me right away?! And it was Lay!!
Lay: Hyung, it's not what you think..
Donghae: I'm not talking to you. Leave.
Sam: Lay oppa is right. Why would you react that way?
Lay: Please, you two. Talk to each other in a calm way. I'll be leaving now. I don't want to be the cause of your argument.
 
Lay left, and Sora was still looking at me in the eyes.
 
Sam: How could you do this to him?! Look, you're overreacting.
Donghae: Look who's talking. You're the one who created the scandal a while ago.
Sam: Shut up, Donghae! That is illogical. One thing I did a while ago was not related to this one. Why can't you let me explain?!
Donghae: I'm just returning the favor. You did that to me a while ago now put yourself into my shoes!
Sam: THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY!!!
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Donghae oppa is too... I'm sorry but.. childish. Why does he have to treat me this way? It was almost good because Lay oppa told me the right thing to do and now this?!
 
Donghae: I'm not even a comedian to make this funny. And do I look like I'm laughing?!
Sam: My foot is wounded, and he helped me. Are you happy now?!!
Donghae: You and your alibi. If that's only a foot wounded, why did you let him carry you bridal style?!!
Sam: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A WOUND?!! IF YOU CAN'T TRUST ME ENOUGH, YOU SHOULD JUST LET ME GO.
Donghae: FINE. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT. WE'RE THROUGH!
Sam: I DON'T CARE! UGH!
 
I finally let it all out. I don't know if I'll be okay, though.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
There she was, wearing the same shirt she wore when we first met. Her hair was braided, and her bangs were full and it made her look like a doll. Her eyes were full of pain just by seeing me.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa, I've been waiting for you..
Eunhyuk: Mika.. What are you doing?
Miyu: You.. What are you doing with her?
Eunhyuk: I...
 
I have to hurt her as soon as possible, but with her face, I just can't..
 
Miyu: Do you know how much I miss you? You don't call or text me at all. Have you forgotten about us?
 
Minji grabbed me all of the sudden and whispered something in my ear.
 
Minji: Either her contract gets terminated or you hurt her. Choose one, Lee Hyukjae.
 
Goodness. Please grant me the patience not to slap an idiot today. I'm sorry, Mika. But I have to do this.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, I'm sorry.
Miyu: Why are you apologizing?
Eunhyuk: This is all of the sudden, but I've fallen out of love of you.
Miyu: You're kidding, aren't you?
Minji: Listen Choi Mika. You heard what he said. He doesn't love you anymore.
 
Mika suddenly looked down, clenched her fist and the atmosphere seemed cold and disturbing. It's worse that SNSD's Jessica.
 
Lay's POV :)
 
I didn't left Sora that time, because I know that she'll be needing me. I secretly looked at them talking and it was horrible. Horrible, in a sense that they are a bit childish to have an argument like that.
 
Poor Sora, for being treated that way. Even if she did that to Donghae hyung which served as a karma, that was unexpected. These two are like kids, but I like that. Actually, I have a huge crush on Sora.
 
Don't tell Suho or else he might kill me. She likes Sora too but seeing her a while ago, that must be destiny.
 
Sam: WHY CAN'T HE EVEN LISTEN TO ME?!!
 
Sora was kicking the soda can that was in front of her and I was still in my car.
 
Lay: Do you need someone to talk to? Hop in.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Stupid Kim Minji. Eunhyuk cheated on me because of her. No wonder I feel so bad all of the sudden. My instincts were right. I thought I was overreacting, but in the end, I knew it was going to happen. I, on the otherhand, didn't do anything so I guess I am a fool too. A fool for love.
 
I clenched my fist, and imitated Jessica unni's ice princess look. I'm through with being nice. Time for me to stand up for myself.
 
Minji: What's with the face? Were you speechless with what I've said? Or do you want me to repeat it? Or maybe your IQ is so low that you couldn't even understand what's going on.
Miyu: Neither of those three, . It's just that, you're not worth my attention.
 
I said that word for the first time here in Korea. If Siwon oppa were here, he might ground me for cursing.
 
Minji: You're the one who's a . You've dated Donghae oppa, Sehun oppa, Xiumin oppa and now my bias Eunhyuk oppa? You even flirted with Nu'Est and other guy groups.
Miyu: Flirting? For what I know, I am the one being approached and I'm just being friendly because all of them are my sunbaes. Yes, I dated them, but at least I never stole anyone. Dating is a get to know each other thing, and I was still single. How can you consider me a when I've never slept or DID IT with anyone?
Minji: Stop being such a know it all. I know what those words are.
Miyu: Oh, really? If you do, you should have known that a is a female dog or a person who is immoral as stated in the Merriam Webster Dictionary. And as a Catholic, having a relationship and suitors never broke the rules of the Ten Commandments.
Minji: What are you, really?
Miyu: A human.
Minji: No, you're not. You're a .
Miyu: Did you just call me once again a ? A is a female dog. Dogs bark. Bark comes from trees, trees come from nature and nature is beautiful. So yeah, thanks for the compliment.
 
I can see the tension inside the candy shop. I was looking at her in the eyes, trying to intimidate her.
 
Miyu: I'm not a , I'm just more honest and straightforward than you're ready to accept. Before you judge me, my actions or my ways, just take a good look in the mirror and look at yourself before failing to hurt others because darling, you ain't perfect.
Minji: You think I care what you say about me? Nah. I look at it this way, I'm a celebrity and Bbtch you're making me FAMOUS :)
Miyu: Famous, you say? Yeah. Famous for being hated. It suits your reputation anyway.
Minji: Sometimes I feel like just punching you in the face, but then I remember that you have to look in the mirror everyday, and that's punishment enough!
Miyu: Oh really? I may be fat, but I can lose weight. How about you? What are you going to do with your face?
Minji: I just hate two faced people like you, you never know which face to slap the heck out of.
Miyu: OMG! I am SO sorry! I totally forgot that I was put on this Earth to please you! Oh wait, I WASN'T! So back off!!
Minji: *tries to slap her* Damn you! 
Miyu: You sure you want to slap me with your filthy hands? Idiot. You're a rookie already and it would hurt if you try to do so in public. Unlike me, who can do something about it. I'm the sweetest person in the world, but mess with my man and I'll kick you all the way to the end of the street. You better hope it's a short street.
Minji: , you're so two faced, when you were born your mom thought she had twins.
Miyu: Don't like me? I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for some one who cares. :P
Xiumin: BURRRRRNNNNN!
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Whoa, talk about intense. I can't believe that Mika can actually have a fight like that despite her innocent look. Should this be a turn off or not? But it's weird because the more she protects herself from that girl, the more I fall for her.
 
Sehun: Wow.. She's full of courage.
Xiumin: I know.. And she is an independent girl..
Kai: Why are you reacting that way? Are you guys familiar with that side of her?
Xiumin: You should have been hanging out with us often, Kai. We've known her for months. She's not as bad as you think. I know you like her.
Kai: What?! Do I look obvious already?
Xiumin: I knew it. You like her.
Kai: Yeah. But that side of her, is awesome. She looks 14, but she has a mind of a lady.
 
By that time, Minji gave up and looked so mad at Mika.
 
Minji: You y midget! Wait 'til I get my hands on you! *points at her*
Miyu: Ew, no way. And by the way, before you point at me that way, make sure your fingers are clean.
Minji: DAMN YOU, CHOI MIKA! Damn you to the deepest pit of hell where you belong!
Miyu: Wow, that escalated quickly. Arraseo. That's my second home anyway. I'll tell the devil you said hey when I get back to where I'm from. Eunhyuk, come with me.
 
And then she left. Wow, Mika sure is something.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Lay: Need someone to talk to?
 
Lay oppa was in his car, waiting for me.
 
Sam: No.. I'm going home.
Lay: You're going home AFTER I comfort you. I know you'll be crying once again.
 
Damn. Is he a mind reader?! Well, Donghae oppa and I broke up, and I hate it. Now what?
 
Sam: Fine, Mr. Mind Reader.
Lay: I'm not. It's just that I observe a lot, which is considered unreliable.
Sam: Why is that so?
Lay: Because there are a lot of perspectives to consider.
Sam: Oh, are we talking about Statistics?
Lay: More or less. Hahaha.
Sam: Don't make me think about Math at a time like this xD
Lay: Why?
Sam: My mind is preoccupied with thoughts that are hunting me.
Lay: That means you should stop thinking about it.
 
He started the car and took me to another place.. To which I am not familiar with.
 
Sam: Where are we going?
Lay: To a place out of nowhere.
 
Uh-oh. You've got to be kidding me.
 
Where would Sora and Lay go? Tune in to the next chapter.