Planning at Its Finest

Fated to Love You

Jaejoong's POV :)

So the filming ended successfully, and we can't wait for tomorrow. When I'm with someone I idolize, I think there is something for me to look forward to. I feel like a brother to her, or a fan because I always want to take care of her like most people do.

Miyu: Oppa, how is my acting?

I wanted to blurt out a lot of compliments to her. The way she doesn't want stunt doubles to get hurt, they way she practices her lines and memorizes it quickly and her excellent acting. Instead of her committing tons of mistakes, it was us who get intimidated because for a rookie, she's definitely born to be an actress.

Jaejoong: You're daebak~

Miyu: Daebak in terms of? I'm sorry for asking. This is my first time and I need to know your feedbacks.

Jaejoong: You don't really have to go that far with those stunts, but you still did. It's not a bad thing. But if you can't do it, you can always ask for help. After all, stunt doubles are paid for their jobs.

Miyu: I'll keep that in mind. *smiles*

Jaejoong: To be honest, it's hard being mad at you. My role here is a bad boy and for people like you, it's kind of hard to maintain that kind of personality.

Miyu: Don't hesitate, oppa. I mean, I know that's all a part of acting. I'll go ahead. Thanks for the ride~ *bows* See you tomorrow!

She sure is polite and cute. If only she's single, I'll definitely do my moves already to get her.

Unfortunately, she's not.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Ugh. I feel so tired but at least my day is productive! =)) I had so much fun! And gosh, so this is what it feels to be a part of a drama. That has always been my dream and it's turning into a reality.

I was surprised to see Eunhyuk oppa and..

Miyu's Mom: Miyu! I mean, Mika! You're back!

Miyu: Okaa-san! Why are you here all of the sudden?

Miyu's Mom: Don't you want to?

Miyu: Ani, it's not like that. I mean, aren't you in the Philippines?

Miyu's Mom: Well since you'll turn eighteen soon, I went all the way here to Korea to prepare an awesome event for your birthday.

Miyu: Jinjja? Waaaah~ I never thought being a year older is this fun~

Miyu's Mom: Well, let's talk about your birthday in front of your boyfriend. Eunhyuk, come here.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

 
Miyu's Mom: So, what theme do you like for your debut?
Miyu: I want it to be pretty in pink, wherein I would wear pink gown and I'm going to be surrounded by pink cupcakes, balloons and such.
Sungmin: I PREFER THAT ONE TOO!
Miyu's Mom: So.. Your theme is?
Miyu: Pink Paradise.
Miyu's Mom: I see. So Miyu, what are your plans? Like how many are invited?
Miyu: Maybe a hundred, I guess? Of course all SM stars will be there, my friends, family.. All those important to me. *smiles*
Miyu's Mom: Hyukjae, you are so going to be my daughter's .
Eunhyuk: Yes, umma!
Miyu's Mom: Miyu, you must now list down all those people that you are going to invite.
 
And here's the list I came up with.
 
18 Gifts
1. Mrs. Choi (My mom)
2. Lee Soo Man ahjusshi
3. Ayumi umma (Filipino mom)
4. Zhang Yi Lin unnie
5. Kana
6. Setsu
7. Louise Ahjumma
8. Haneul unnie
9. Hana unnie
10. Eun Mi unnie
11. Sora
12. Ailee
13. Donghae oppa
14. Yesung oppa
15. Sungmin oppa
16. Kyuhyun oppa
17. Ryeowook oppa
18. Heechul oppa
 
18 Candles
 
1. Taeyeon unnie
2. Jessica unnie
3. Tiffany unnie
4. Sunny unnie
5. Yuri unnie
6. Hyoyeon unnie
7. Sooyoung unnie
8. Yoona unnie
9. Seohyun unnie
10. Victoria unnie
12. Amber unnie
13. Luna unnie
14. Sulli unnie
15. Krystal unnie
16. Yoo Jin
17. Eun Young
18. Eun Ji
 
18 Wishes
 
1. Minji unnie
2. Chae Kyung unnie
3. Soo Yeon unnie
4. Ja Ri unnie
5. Yoo Rin unnie
6. Onew oppa
7. Jonghyun oppa
8. Key oppa
9. Minho oppa
10. Taemin oppa
11. Yunho oppa
12. Jaejoong oppa
13. Xiah oppa
14. Changmin oppa
15. Yoochun oppa
16. Jung Eun Ji unnie
17. Dong Wook oppa
18. Bummie oppa
 
18 Tulips
 
1. Suho oppa
2. Baekhyun oppa
3. D.O oppa
4. Luhan oppa
5. Lay oppa
6. Tao oppa
7. J.R oppa
8. Ren
9. Minhyun
10. Baekho oppa
11. Aron oppa
12. Henry oppa
13. Zhou Mi oppa
14. Leeteuk oppa
15. Kangin oppa
16. Kangta oppa
17. Shindong oppa
18. Kibum oppa
 
18 Roses:
 
1. Mr. Choi (dad)
2. Siwon oppa
3. Eunhyuk oppa
4. Kai oppa
5. Sehun oppa
6. Xiumin oppa
7. Kris oppa
8. Chanyeol oppa
9. Chen oppa
10. Youngjae oppa
11. Prince Manager oppa
12. Ryuusei
13. Kyouya
14. Daisuke
15. Yuuki
16. Mikee oppa
 
18 Treasures:
 
1. BoA unnie
2. Akira
3. Haruka
4. So Hyun
5. Ae Young
6. Miho unnie
7. Sarang
8. Sara
9. Ah Ra
10. Chorong
11. Da Bin 
 
Miyu's Mom: Ya. You still lack 7 people.
Miyu: Stress! Can't you just figure out who those people are?
Miyu's Mom: Arraseo. So this list is official?
Miyu: Nae! Eunhyuk oppa who do you want to add?
Eunhyuk: My parents!
Miyu's Mom: Eunhyuk does have a point! Their parents should be there!
Miyu: Nae! So I'm going to give invitations on..?
Miyu's Mom: Next week. After every filming of My Pseudo Girlfriend, you are going with me. Or I will wait for you.
Miyu: Eh??! *shocked*
Eunhyuk: That will prevent kissing scenes for sure! Yaaaay!
Miyu's Mom: Arraseo. You may now go to bed.
Eunhyuk: I'll carry her!
Miyu's Mom: Aniyo! You are going to stay with me and help out on her debut as a lady.
Eunhyuk: *sighs* Arraseo. 
Eunhyuk has no choice, because my Filipina mom is around.
 
I'm so sleepy, indeed. After filming for the third episode tomorrow, the drama will be premiered. I wish people wouldn't criticize me a lot, though.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Miyu's Mom: So Eunhyuk, how are you and my daughter?
Eunhyuk: We're fine, as always :)
Miyu's Mom: Is that so? I'm glad. But I'm actually worried about something.
Eunhyuk: About what?
Miyu's Mom: You and Donghae. Yeah, that one.
Eunhyuk: I still don't want to talk about it. But when that time comes, I want it to be wherein we would decide if we really are fated to love each other. It will be a long process, though.
Miyu's Mom: Yeah. But I'm sure in the end, you guys will end up with each other. The same goes with Donghae towards Sora.
Eunhyuk: So I want to cherish every moment, with Mika.
Miyu's Mom: That's right.
 
Whatever we are talking about right now will be revealed in the future. And when the time comes, forever and a day will remain important in determining the one.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I went early for the episode shooting. We are about to film the next three episodes for today. Well let me just narrate to you what's going to happen.
 
In the second episode, Jaejoong oppa and I continue to fight because he held me as a captive. Then he would carry me along to his house and force me to wear a maid costume.
 
Dong Wook: Your maid costume looks good on you. You look like a doll, my little sister. *pats her head*
Kim Bum: Let's take a picture together!
 
@AreumdawoMika: Maid Mika at your service! <3
 
1000 retweets. 665 favorites.
 
Then that will be the time where I would be his maid for life and I will pay the debt that Dong Wook oppa had with Jaejoong oppa.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk and I were watching Titanic together when I noticed him being stressed about something.
 
Donghae: Hyuk, are you still watching?
Eunhyuk: Yes, of course.
Donghae: What's on your mind?
Eunhyuk: You know, THAT.
Donghae: Why?
Eunhyuk: I'm not sure if I wanted to do it or not. It will last for a long time. What if she doesn't come back?
Donghae: I feel the same way but I trust Sora. You should trust Mika too.
Eunhyuk: I guess so. It's just that I have this inferiority complex with me that she might replace me anytime. Look at all those guys who are just waiting for us to break up.
Donghae: Well, does Mika love them? Yes, there are a lot of guys who are handsome than you, like me, but one thing that you have that they don't is her heart.
Eunhyuk: T-thanks.
Donghae: And if ever they choose to be with someone else, let's prepare ourselves for that. Because who knows what the future will bring.
 
Jaejoong's POV :)
 
She's really beautiful. I'm starting to develop certain feelings for her because of this drama. Just look at her.
 
We are filming the third episode, wherein Dong Wook hyung will show himself living in poverty. Eun Ji is Mika's best friend in the story and turns out to be that she's helping out Dong Wook in hiding himself somewhere. 
 
Kim Bum: Hyung, your eyes seem to be focused on her.
Jaejoong: I beg your pardon?
Kim Bum: Yeah. On your leading lady.
Jaejoong: Ah, that.
Kim Bum: Have you developed feelings for her all of the sudden?
Jaejoong: *blush* Yeah.
Kim Bum: I do, too.
Jaejoong: So we're rivals in real life?
Kim Bum: Apparently, yes. She's just too adorable.
Jaejoong: Can't argue with that. We can just express our feelings through the drama.
Kim Bum: Yeah, it's the only way. Are you going to have a kissing scene with her?
 
Chul Soo: Jaejoong, it's your turn! Mika, get ready as well.
 
She wore a red mini dress, showing her legs and that's when I noticed how big her chest was. Her hair was curled, and she looked y in her own way.
 
Miyu: Oppa, let's begin!
 
Looks of a lady, but mind of a child. Perfect. I was holding her hand that time on the way to the restaurant. Director Chul Soo asked 50 people or more to become extras in this episode as sasaengs. This will be the part that I will take her out to dinner because she's hungry.
 
As followed in the script, fans will go all over the place to take pictures and confront her.
 
People will continue confronting her so to stop the issue, I HAD TO KISS HER. That's where I will announce to everyone that she's my girlfriend. And that's how she will begin as My Pseudo Girlfriend.
 
Chul Soo: Cut! Take two! Repeat the kiss scene!
Jaejoong: Can the camera be tilted instead?
Chul Soo: Ani, it would look unnatural.
 
I looked into Mika, who looks shocked upon the kiss I'd given her.
 
Jaejoong: Sorry..
Miyu: Gwenchanayo..
 
I sighed, closed my eyes and kissed her once again. This is the first kiss scene wherein I need to repeat it all over again.
 
Chul Soo: Cut! Great job.
 
I'm glad that's over. But at least I had the chance to kiss her.
 
Kim Bum: Aish hyung did you just do that on purpose?
Jaejoong: I didn't..
Kim Bum: Wait 'til we have one too!
Jaejoong: You will?
Kim Bum: Yeah. Hopefully.
 
Chul Soo: The first episode will be aired tomorrow. But we are going to film as many episodes as we can. Kim Bum, get ready for your kiss scene with Mika.
 
Jaejoong: Mika, want me to give you a ride?
Miyu: Is it okay with you?
Jaejoong: About the kiss I..
Miyu: It's fine. Your lips are soft, I must say. *chuckles*
Jaejoong: Will Eunhyuk get mad?
Miyu: I don't think so. It's a part of our job and the script. Oppa, by the way, I'd like to invite you on my birthday party next month :)
Jaejoong: I'll be there. *smiles*
Miyu: Again, thanks for the ride and take care!
Jaejoong: You're welcome :)
 
Her lips still lingers, so soft and kissable.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
That kiss scene with Jaejoong oppa is so unexpected. I thought the camera will just tilt as if we're kissing, but it's not. Director Chul Soo oppa doesn't like those kind of kisses because it seems fake.
 
Miyu's Mom: I saw you a while ago with Jaejoong.
Miyu: Ah, he gave me a ride home.
Miyu's Mom: Damn, I feel so jealous. Haha. Anyways, tomorrow will be your debut photoshoot. Arraseo?
Miyu: Nae, umma. Jalgayo! Oyasumi Nasai~
 
Tomorrow and until the day of my birthday, I'll be experiencing a hectic schedule. Now let me just check the internet and search for updates.
 
[INFO] "My Pseudo Girlfriend" featuring Choi Mika, Kim Jaejoong, Lee Dong Wook, Jung Eun Ji and Kim Bum will be premiered tomorrow on SBS 7:30PM KST.
cr: EXPlosion
 
We don't have a fanclub name or color yet, but there are fans who are already supporting us~
 
Search Results for: "My Pseudo Girlfriend"
 
@EXPFanGull: I can't wait for My Pseudo Girlfriend! It will be fun and not to mention handsome and pretty stars will be the characters in the story especially Mika, the rookie!
 
@EXP_Cassie: Mika and Jaejoong for My Pseudo Girlfriend! My feels! I wish Sora and Hana would be a part of it even as cameos! My EXP-Cassie feels!
 
That sure is heartwarming. I hope I won't ruin everyone's expectations along the way.
 
I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow and after the photoshoot for my party. Even if I'm used to those things, nothing can remove my excitement because I'll be a legal aged girl soon. Daebak~
 
I also wonder what my Filipina mom and Eunhyuk are talking about. Does he have a plan or something? If that's the case, then my intuition is right.
 
And gosh, a kiss scene with Kim Bum oppa? I remember watching Boys Over Flowers. He was my favorite back then. I also recall the times when Ryuusei and I are considered Ga Eul and Yi Jung because he calls himself that way.
 
Aish, why am I overthinking? This can't be. Can someone replace my brain for me to relax?
 
Minutes, seconds and milliseconds, I fell asleep.