Go Back to Start

Fated to Love You

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
SM Entertainment to release two new KPOP groups this April.
 
SM Entertainment is going to surprise all their fans with upcoming debut of two groups namely Phantom and EXP. For now, there are now updates on how many members there are as well as who they are.
 
"We'll surprise you with the use of their teasers. It's going to be a huge project for SM." Mr. Kim Sungyeol noted.
 
"For the first time ever, SM Entertainment will prepare for these two groups as well as EXO's comeback and Sparkledust's mini album." said Mr. Lee Soo Man.
 
Who will the members of these groups be? Find out soon.
 
Comments:
 
Yuu Yamaa: Whoa. ANOTHER GROUP? I CAN'T WAIT!! SM YOU ARE DAEBAK! Greetings from Japan!
 
Lee Myungsoo: It would be great if Kim Hana and the rest of the models will be the members. I mean, they are all talented, aren't they?
 
Jane Parkson: @Myungsoo: I know, right? My favorite model is Ailee. She'll be perfect as a member of those groups.
 
Lee Myungsoo: @Jane: Mine is Sora. She's a good dancer as well as Eun Mi.
 
Jane Parkson: Yeah! Can't argue with that! I bet Phantom is a cool, rebel group. Their names are awesome!
 
Lee Ji Ah: I can't wait for the teaser! Aigoo~ Hey, Choi Mika is also talented. I heard she's got videos on youtube and she's also a writer of fanfics!
 
Jung So Mi: Don't forget about Haneul and Hana! :D
 
So they are waiting for both groups, eh? Awesome.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
We are all gathered at the Han River to where Haneul's teaser will be released. We won't show her face just yet and introduce to everyone that her name for now is Hailey.
 
Haneul is wearing a summer dress with a cute hat and is riding a bike. By the time she does, that's where a specific music will be played.
 
Remember EXO's teasers? We'll also do the same to EXP wherein the music will be a part of their album in the future.
 
For their first album, here are the tracklists:
 
1. Absolutely Perfect. That's their debut song. It tells about how amazing a girl can be no matter how she looks.
2. Romeo and Juliet. Composed by Mika. Inspired by Shakespeare's novel just like SHINee's Juliette which Jonghyun made.
3. Tomodachi. Composed by Mika and Ailee. It talks about how their friendship grew strong as time goes by.
4. Forbidden Love. Made by Haneul. It's a ballad about loving two people at the same time.
5. First Love. Composed by Hana. She was inspired by her love story with Kyuhyun.
6. Changes. Made by Eun Mi inspired by her relationship with Sungmin.
7. To The One I Love. Sora and Donghae's composition together.
8. Young, Wild and Free. A cool video featuring how awesome it is to party in a club.
9. Absolutely Perfect (Instrumental Version)
10. Love Letter - Mika, Sora and Ailee.
 
For know, those are the tracklists.
 
Donghyun: Haneul, after strolling around the grasses, just act as if no one is watching. I know you can do it!
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It sure is fun using the bike while wearing a summer dress. I missed the weather in Manila because during April, it's summer there.
 
For five minutes, I did my thing freely and everything seems to be fine.
 
Donghyun: Perfect! The song that you composed will be played as this teaser is played. They'll edit it for a while and upload it later. You can know go to whatever place you want with that bike. Just don't go far away~
 
And so I did. I feel like a kid once again, so free and nice. It's like my problems are gone.
 
Until...
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
We girls were divided into separate places to maximize our time since Phantom will have to create their teaser as well. My hair is pulled up in a ponytail as I was wearing pink skinny jeans, purple tank top, a sky blue cap and sneakers. Imagine me dressed up as Taeyeon unni in I Got A Boy.
 
Youngjae: Eun Mi, there would be dancers surrounding you and you've got to do freestyle with them. Arraseo? Just keep it simple.
 
I followed what he said as our song, Young Wild and Free is being played. If you guys are wondering how we are prepared to this is because Haneul unni and I recorded with the other members before Valentine's Day. We would compose our songs during our free time.
 
I danced and moved to the groove until there was a flashmob. We were dancing like crazy until the 1 minute teaser is done.
 
Youngjae: Absolutely Perfect! Daebak!
Eun Mi: Thanks, oppa. :)
 
I want to show everyone who I am. And I guess I did it right now.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I fell while using the bike, and there is one person who saw me.
 
It was bright that time, but he covered the sunlight in my face. That guy I'm talking about is Kris.
 
Kris: Haneul? Are you alright?
 
I wasn't able to speak. Because it was unexpected. And as far as I know, I'm trying to distract myself. Seeing him... Aish. I'm back to zero.
 
Is fate really this mischievous? I am about to move on, yet , it's making me remember the things I want to forget damn it.
 
Jasmin: I'm fine. No need to worry. Bye for now.
Kris: Why the hurry?
Jasmin: Nothing.. It's just that I..
 
Kris held my arm and stopped me.
 
Kris: Are you avoiding me, Haneul?
 
I don't know what to say to Kris..
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
And now were here at the garden near the treehouse where Kyuhyun oppa and I used to stay. The garden was taken care of by mom and almost all kinds of flowers grow there.
 
My most favorite flower is rose. It symbolizes romance and Kyuhyun oppa gave it to me for the first time. Ah, the memories.
 
Prince Manager: Hana, twirl around the garden and do whatever you want. The thing here is you got to show who you really are.
 
I did what he said, with my pink dress and braided hair.
 
Prince Manager: Keep it up. That's great, Hana.
 
I hope people would anticipate this one. Please, oh please!
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Jasmin: Let me go. What if Miho sees us?
Kris: We're not doing anything wrong, Haneul.
Jasmin: Just please.
 
I tried letting go, but it was hard. He stopped me for the moment, until I tried to push myself away from him.
 
I fell down all of the sudden, and lost my balance. My knees were on the ground.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Yaaaaay~ It's my turn!! For my teaser, we borrowed a room inside the SM Building and created a stage as if I'm going to have a concert on my own. I have tons of clothes in the wardrobe and I will change into 5 costumes.
 
Donghyun: Mika you have to be quick in changing, arraseo? It's like you're modelling with a time limit.
Miyu: How about for every clothing, you would allow me to show it to you in ten seconds? 10 seconds and you multiply it with 5 sets of clothes, that makes 50. The rest of the time can either be added or discarded.
Donghyun: And since when did you started gaining interest in Math? Hahaha. Good idea.
Miyu: That's only basic. But please don't mix letters and numbers.
 
For my first set of clothing, since I'm a person who is into poetry and literature, I dressed myself as a nerd with huge glasses, pigtails, polo shirt and a vest, then short skirt and long socks. It's like doing cosplay as a school girl, but I have to look smart.
 
I was inspired by Ailee's "I'll Show You" because she used to be a nerd in the MV.
 
For the second set, I dressed up as a fancy rich girl wearing a short red dress and high heeled shoes. It was hard for me to be matured because I don't look my age and I hate heeled shoes. But I did my best.
 
For the third one, I showed myself in a cheerleading outfit. This one, I find it hard. I'm not into sports except Arnis.
 
The fourth is one of my favorites. I have to be a rockstar! This time, my hair was crayon dyed and my eyes were filled with glitter eyeliner, eyeshadow, and with bling blings, boots and all black outfit. Oh, I just love it.
 
And lastly, the simple version of me wearing shorts, cardigan, rubber shoes and tank top.
 
Wait until you watch the teaser. :D
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Kris: Haneul! I'm sorry.. I...
Jasmin: Kris, I said I'm okay.
Kris: You didn't even answered me. Are you avoiding me?
Jasmin: Yes or no it doesn't matter, Kris.
Kris: Did I do anything wrong?
Jasmin: No, I did.
 
I was too honest that time. He knew it all along. How can I be so obvious?
 
Kris: What do you mean?
Jasmin: Kris, just.. stay away from me, forever.
Kris: There's no such thing as forever.
Jasmin: Well then for as long as I live!
 
It was too hard for me. Seeing him never helps me because everytime I do, I ALWAYS GO BACK FROM THE START.
 
Kris: I don't understand at all. I thought we're friends?
Jasmin: FRIENDS. Screw that word. That's how we are, isn't it? But damn, I freakin' want to be more than that.
 
, what has gotten into me. I'm breaking down right in front of him.
 
Jasmin: *crying* Kris, you're my bias in EXO. I fell for you even before I was just a fan girl. Call me selfish, but I hate seeing you with someone else. Miho is a good person, but I never expected you would get a girl easily, even if it's a few months after you've told me that you loved me.
Kris: Haneul.. I..
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Haneul has feelings for me? But I thought she's taken by Siwon oppa? So all along, we have a mutual understanding.. I should have known.
 
But the sad thing is, we're both taken.. And I love Miho. Haneul loves Siwon. Maybe her feelings are just infatuation and she's lonely.
 
Jasmin: Stupid feelings of mine. I was used to the fact that you love me, and secretly, I have a crush on you. Crush, yes. I admire and idolize you. But this crush I'm referring to, crushed me into pieces knowing that you are now in love with someone else.
Kris: I'm sorry, Haneul. I didn't know.
Jasmin: Just please listen to what I have to say.
Kris: Arraseo.
Jasmin: Am I being punished by heaven because I know in my heart that I like you? But honestly, I love Siwon oppa that time. Like and love, they differ with each other. Don't say that I am cheating on him because I never did. It's just that I'm shocked that I've put you into friendzone and this happened. Kris, if you really are a friend, you would stay away. It's for the best, so I'll stop hurting myself.
Kris: But Haneul, if you would stay away, what would happen to our  friendship?
Jasmin: What would happen to you and Miho if you didn't let me do so? And what about me and Siwon oppa? I'm engaged.
Kris: I know. Haneul, you're not the only one hurting in the process. Because I do, too. Honestly, I still want to wait for you. But knowing your relationship status with him, do I even have a chance? I can't steal you from Siwon hyung because I know it's bad. We both know that what we wanted is not good and we are old enough to decide what is right. The right thing and the best thing are two different things and we choose the right one.
Jasmin: Yes, we did so. The sad truth is, we had feelings for each other at a wrong time.
Kris: I loved you, but you're taken. I became taken, you told me you have a crush on me. But Haneul, like what you've said, like and love are not the same. Even if you did told me, EVERYTHING IS TOO LATE. If only we were given the chance.
Jasmin: I guess we're never meant to be, Kris. We are fated to only be friends. Why can't it be?
Kris: If you love Siwon hyung, then I am most likely sure you'll choose him more than me.
Jasmin: I have to. And I want to. Because I am deeply in love with him. I'm sorry.
Kris: There's nothing to be sorry about.
Jasmin: I'm just waiting for acceptance to come. Hey! If you're a fan, and your bias becomes taken, you'll get what I'm saying!
Kris: I know how that feels. But looking at things positively, at least I knew that you liked me. And I guess friendship is better because it will last for a long time.
Jasmin: Yes. So, are you going to allow me to move on?
Kris: Of course. But Haneul, we're on the same company.
Jasmin: I know. But what I meant was, don't distract me. I'll be back and talk to you when the right time comes. You can let go of my hand now.
Kris: Oh, sorry..
Jasmin: Bye for now! *waves*
 
Yes, until we meet again, that's when the feeling will be gone and we'll go back to how we used to be. As friends.
 
Haneul's situation is like playing Snakes and Ladders. Once you reach the snake, you will go back to start. And it is me as the snake.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Fashion designing is one of my passions. I like to draw awesome outfits as well as designing and mixing clothes together to create a new combination. And that's why I'm inside a room right now wearing slacks, doll shoes and a colorful blouse.
 
Donghyun: Hana, dul, set!
 
I pretended not to see the camera because I want my teaser to come off naturally.
 
Donghyun: Well done, Sora! :) It's Ailee's time!
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
Actually, I didn't mind the teaser. All I know is that I'm going to hold a DSLR camera and act as if I'm filming anything. Yuuki oppa is not yet sending me a message and I'm starting to worry about him.
 
I grabbed my cellphone for a while and texted him saying:
 
"Yuuki oppa, good morning~ I miss you! Do you miss me?"
 
Youngjae: Ailee~ it's time!
 
Aish. Yuuki oppa, please reply.
 
What will happen between Yuuki and Ailee?
How will the teasers turn out?
Find out on the next chapter.
 
Comments?