Take Time to Realize

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We went back to the dorm after that exciting announcement. After 3 months of hardwork and training, we are going to debut in a few weeks! This is different because SM will finally announce our debut.
 
But.. No one will know that it is all of us, who happens to be models under SM Entertainment. We're going to use screen names and reveal ourselves two days before debut. Awesome.
 
But what will our screen names be?
 
I went to Haneul unni's room to see if she's there. Was she tired from her trip to Taiwan?
 
Miyu: *knocks* Haneul unni, are you alright?
Jasmin: Ah, Mika. Sorry I wasn't able to go to SM building. I'm fine.
Miyu: I KNOW YOU'RE NOT.
 
I am the type of person who observes carefully and with just one look at Haneul unni, I can tell she's going through a lot.
 
Jasmin: Eh? Why did you say so?
Miyu: I would be an idiot if I don't notice it. So, what's your problem?
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Should I tell Mika about this? But.. She's Siwon oppa's sister. Siwon oppa and I are almost two years together yet my mind is confused.
 
I thought I was going to be okay when Kris and I decided to be friends. But right now, it hurts me knowing that it was a slap in my face seeing him in love with someone else. Too bad, I liked him so much back then, but knowing his feelings is too late. I was taken. If only we met before Siwon oppa confessed his love for me.
 
Clearly, Kris and I had a mutual understanding. But it was never cheating because we both knew it's wrong and I've kept these feelings inside of me. Yes, I am not fooling Siwon oppa because I love him. But I have a crush on Kris until now.
 
Fan girls, do you know the feeling when you can't decide between your biases? That's what I'm feeling right now.
 
Is this what being engaged is all about? That you would experience trials and people coming your way? But, what does this imply? A challenge between me and Siwon oppa if we really are meant to be? Or this just a proof that Siwon oppa and I were not meant for each other?
 
Miyu: Haneul unni, is it okay if I guess what you're dealing with?
Jasmin: Uhm, go ahead..
Miyu: Let me guess. You were affected by Kris oppa, weren't you? That he's taken by Miho unni?
Jasmin: How did you know?
Miyu: They went to SM a while ago together with Miho unni.
 
Flashback.
 
Kris: Hello everyone. Ayo wassup!
Miyu: Ah, Kris oppa. Why so hyper?
Xiumin: He became like that because of his girlfriend.
Sam: Eh? Yeoja chingu?!
Kris: Yes. Meet my girlfriend, Lee Miho.
Miho: Annyeong Haseo~ ^^
Hannah: Wow. Love is in the air!
Lay: Best friends turned into lovers!
Ailee: So Lay oppa, Chen oppa and Xiumin oppa, when will you guys have girlfriends?
Chen: Maybe next time kekeke~ Lol ain't nobody got time for that~
Xiumin: If Mika becomes single or has a sister or twin kekeke. Just kidding.
Lay: No time for that~
 
End of Flashback.
 
I cried when Mika told me that story. The pain.. The pain.
 
Miyu: Haneul unni, do you have feelings for Kris oppa?
 
I got shocked when she asked me that. I didn't want to answer.. Because she might get mad.
 
Jasmin: I...
Miyu: If you think that I would get mad, don't hesitate to tell me because I won't. Just because I'm Siwon oppa's dongsaeng doesn't mean I would immediately agree with him.
Jasmin: Promise me you won't tell anyone.
Miyu: I promise. We've been telling each other secrets ever since.
 
I felt an immediate relief after what she said.
 
Jasmin: You know that Kris is my bias ever since..
Miyu: Yes. And I knew about EXO because of your stories about him.
Jasmin: Yeah. And you know that I'm torn between him and Siwon oppa for a long time now.
Miyu: Yes. Go on, I'm listening.
Jasmin: Kris before confessed that he likes me.. But I didn't told him my feelings. I like him, as a bias, a crush.. But that time, it was already too late. I love Siwon oppa more, but I like Kris as well.
Miyu: So you felt regret and guilt, am I correct?
Jasmin: Precisely. I'm sorry, Mika. I love your brother, okay? I just didn't see it coming that he is now in a relationship with Miho.
Miyu: Why are you apologizing? At least you are being honest with me. But right now unni, maybe you're feeling this way also because my brother's not around and you're not used to it.
Jasmin: EXACTLY. But.. I want to get rid of these feelings..
Miyu: It's inevitable unless you try to move on. But unni, what exactly are you going to do?
Jasmin: I really don't know. What if you were in my situation?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Whoa, I didn't see that coming. What if I was the one torn between two people? I've encountered a lot of that ever since I came to Seoul.
 
Miyu: I would take time to choose. Remember the Dating game? It was hard, but in the I know who's the one for me. So unni, while my brother is not yet here, please take time to decide. But I have to remind you that Kris oppa is now taken..
Jasmin: Yes, I am aware of that.
Miyu: Try making yourself busy. Just so you know, our training will be intense starting tomorrow because we'll debut in a few weeks. But it will be a surprise for everyone.
Jasmin: What do you mean?
Miyu: People know we are models under SM so.. No one knows about our upcoming debut. We'll be using screen names by the way.
Jasmin: Whoa.. So that is why we are required to visit SM.
Miyu: Yes. We are. Tomorrow we'll discuss the concept of our music video with Phantom and Happy Tree Friends.
Jasmin: Whoa. This is a huge project by SM.
Miyu: It is~
Jasmin: But who will debut first?
Miyu: Us, of course. Phantom will debut by the end of May. And as far as I know, Youngjae oppa told me about Happy Tree Friends.
Jasmin: Tell me about it!
 
Flashback:
 
Youngjae: Have you heard the news?
Miyu: Youngjae oppa you scared me..
Youngjae: Sorry about that. Your four friends, Soo Hyun and the rest will be a girl group as well.
Miyu: SERIOUSLY?!
Youngjae: Yup. Me and Donghyun talked about it. But apparently, they'll focus on EXP first. Then Phantom, then Sparkledust, MeLoDi and my sister Yoo Jin.
Miyu: Whoa. SM has tons of ideas and concepts. But.. Are you going to recruit managers again?
Youngjae: Yes. But right now focus on your group first.
Miyu: Nae, oppa~
 
End of Flashback.
 
Jasmin: If that's the case then.. I would be happy for them!
Miyu: Yup. Those four deserve to be a part of us and not just stylists.
Jasmin: What about EXO's comeback?
Miyu: Already taken care of. Actually they already created the MV but Mr. Soo Man is just finding the right date for it to be released. So that when they upload it on youtube, people would anticipate.
Jasmin: Now I know why.
Miyu: Going back to your problem, take time to realize what do you want to happen as well as decide on what you're going to do next as we practice. I'm sure this would be a distraction to forget about your loneliness.
Jasmin: Thanks, Mika.
Miyu: My pleasure. Mind if you join us downstairs as we decide on what our screen names will be? And of course, what we want for the music video.
Jasmin: Sure, go ahead. :D
 
So I made up my mind. Maybe this is a temporary emptiness because Siwon oppa is not here with me.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: So.. We'll debut in a few weeks but we have to figure out what names are we going to use. Any ideas?
Hannah: How about sweet names like Custard, Cupcake?
Sam: But we are EXP. I mean, it doesn't complement our group name. It goes well with MeLoDi, though.
Jasmin: How about we use our names in the Philippines? Yours is Sam, mine is Jasmin.
Sam: But unni, people know them already. For sure they have a clue.
Eun Mi: Japanese Names?
Sam: Great idea, but.. Isn't Phantom a Japanese band already?
Ailee: That's a great name, Mika!
Miyu: I told you so, Ailee!
Sam: Hey guys! What are you doing?
Miyu: Ailee has a list of names we can use for the video teasers.
Ailee: Back in Manila, Mika and I would list down names an concepts for our fan made videos which were postponed due to lack of people and I didn't realize I have it with me keke~
Miyu: Do you want us to list random names and you will pick randomly as well?
Sam: Good idea! Do you guys have a bowl for it?
Hannah: We have one here.
Miyu: Ailee will cut the papers and I'll write the names.
Eun Mi: Let me fold the papers later.
Sam: I want to rumble it on the bowl~
Ailee: There's no turning back, everyone. Whatever you pick will be your screen name.
Miyu: Damn it. Is it me or are we going to use simple random?
Sam: Haha of course we will. Do you want it to be stratified or clustered?
Miyu: SHH. BE QUIET! Ain't nobody got time for that! Keke~
 
Eun Mi unni did the folding and I started rumbling the papers in the bowl. I wish I could find a good name for me.
 
Each one of us grabbed some papers and I was surprised with the one I got.
 
Sam: BRITNEY. Not bad for a screen name. What did you guys got?
Jasmin: HAILEY. A bit close to Haneul, I must say.
Eun Mi: Mine is STACEY. A cute, yet rare name. It reminds me of dolls and girly stuff.
Hannah: AUDREY. Cool name~
Ailee: I got ASHLEY. Also close to my name.
Miyu: And mine is CASEY. YA! I've noticed something. Our names are all ending in "EY".
Jasmin: Whoa what a coincidence!
Ailee: And take note, we had a lot of names in the bowl as well.
Hannah: So it's official! Haneul unni will be HAILEY LEE. Sounds like Lee Ha Yi from YG Entertainment! Daebak! Eun Mi unni's name will be STACEY LEE. Korean American~ Mine will be AUDREY KIM~ Mika will be CASEY CHOI, Sora will be BRITNEY LEE and our maknae Ailee will be ASHLEY GO.
Jasmin: Right! But shouldn't we change our last names? Because if we state it, people will know our real identity.
Eun Mi: Or what if we use those names without our surnames just like Juniel?
Ailee: Eun Mi unni is right keke~
Miyu: We're like TVXQ. They have English names too keke~
 
Then suddenly, someone knocked at the door.
 
Donghyun: Hello, girls.
ALL: Hi, Manager oppa~
Donghyun: Wow, it feels so good being called that way. So, have you thought about your names for the teaser?
Jasmin: You deserve it, Manager oppa. Anyway, we just did keke~ Here is the list:
 
Lee Haneul - HAILEY
Lee Eun Mi - STACEY
Kim Hana - AUDREY
Choi Mika - CASEY
Lee Sora - BRITNEY
Go Ailee - ASHLEY
 
Donghyun: Whoa, so fast. If that's the case then let's talk about the teaser and its concept. Let's begin with Haneul since age-wise, you  are the leader. So, what do you want it to be?
Jasmin: Wait, what will be show in our teasers anyway?
Donghyun: You guys and the type of environment you want to be based on your personality. And since one of you is a keen observer, I asked for her help to fix what kind of environment where your teaser will be done. And it's Mika I'm referring to.
Miyu: Yes. And I came up with this. Since Haneul unni likes to stay in the province, Donghyun and Youngjae oppa and I agreed on shooting the teaser near the Han River.
Jasmin: Wow, that's a great idea.
Donghyun: You will express yourselves in the teaser. Arraseo?
Miyu: Moving on to Eun Mi, dancing is her passion. Do you guys remember S.E.O.U.L by Super Junior and Girls' Generation? Eun Mi unni will go to the bridge and dance there freely. After all she's the dancing machine.
Eun Mi: That's great. It's good to dance freely as if no one's watching.
Miyu: For Hana unni, her name means flower. So I suggest she'll be in a garden where there are flowers. For Ailee, my best friend, you're on photography and filmmaking so, we'll shoot your teaser in a studio. And for Sora, you're into arts and fashion designing, you will go inside a designing studio for that.
Sam: But what about you?
Miyu: Uhm.. Maybe I would do a runway show to make people see the other side of me.
Donghyun: Tomorrow's the day of the shooting. So please be on time. 8am sharp :) Use your time to relax.
ALL: Yes, oppa.
 
And it was time to think about what will happen next.
 
Comments jebal~