More than Words

Fated to Love You

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
[HOT TOPIC] SM's New Groups and their Members, REVEALED!
 
After a few weeks of waiting, SM has already revealed the members of Phantom, SM's first Japanese boy group and EXP, another fresh and cute girl group. The teasers of both groups were already released, as well as their photos seen below.
 
Phantom is composed of five members. Two are full blooded Japanse, another two of them are Half Filipinos and one is a Half Korean. They show off their manly looks by showing off their muscular figures and manly side as modern Greek gods.
 
Listed below are the members of Phantom:
 
1. Daisuke Nakamura - leader, main vocalist. Born January 28, 1993. 
2. Mikee Lee (Michael Lee) - rapper, main dancer. Born July 26, 1993.
3. Kyouya Kurosaki - lead vocalist, sub-rapper. Born September 29, 1993.
4. Yuuki Nakashima - visual, lead vocalist, sub-dancer. Born July 28, 1995.
5. Ryuusei Kurosaki - maknae, lead dancer. Born August 23, 1995.
 
They are handsome, aren't they? Just one day after the release of the teasers, it already gained two million views!
 
Moving on to EXP, or Excessive Providence, these gorgeous girls are the ones you are expecting and it turns out to be that they are already working at SM!
 
"That was all a part of the plan. Keke~ Were you expecting them to be a part of a girl group? No? Good. Hahahaha. Because we're naughty, naughty.." Mr. Kim Sungyeol laughed. It surely is a shocking revelation.
 
The following are the members of EXP:
 
(Hailey) Lee Haneul - leader, sub-vocals, sub-dancer. June 24, 1990
(Stacey) Lee Eun Mi - sub-vocals, main dancer, rapper. January 24, 1993
(Audrey) Kim Hana - lead dancer, lead vocalist, sub-rapper. June 14 1993
(Casey) Choi Mika - visual, main vocalist, sub-rapper. July 26, 1995
(Britney) Lee Sora - main dancer, sub-vocals. August 17, 1995
(Ashley) Go Ailee - maknae, lead dancer, rapper. October 10, 1995
 
EXP's teaser gained attention from the netizens of all ages and after two hours before their teaser is released, 500,000 people have already viewed it. Another world record for the KPOP stars!
 
EXP and Phantom are said to debut on the 29th of April together with SHINee and EXO's comeback on the 30th with their new song, LET OUT THE BEAST. Stay tuned!
 
Comments:
 
EXOskeleton: OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH. EXO PLUS SHINee PLUS PHANTOM PLUS EXP I CANNOT! I KNEW IT! This is going to be awesome I LOVE YOU MR. LEE SOO MAN AND SM!
 
Dazzling_SHINee: SHINee's back once again! And wow, a Japanese group! I'm proud to be a Japanese Shawol! And I do look forward for Phantom and EXP!
 
HoneyandClover: For the first time ever, two debuts and two comebacks!! Daebak SM!
 
LoveLoveLove: JAPANESE BOYS ARE SO HANDSOME!! IKEMEN PARADISEEEEEE!!
 
Ever since this day, SM has become popular worldwide. I can't deny how awesome these ideas are.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
"Don't say you're ugly!
But instead, say you're pretty!
Nanananana~ You're absolutely perfect!
An example of cause and effect!"
 
For two hours, we've been practicing for the dance. Tomorrow's the shooting for our music video and today, our manager Donghyun oppa will announce what it is all about.
 
Donghyun: Girls, we'll shoot the music video tomorrow, arraseo? We'll be needing a perfect studio for the MV to be shoot.
Youngjae: Actually, it's already been done. Keke~
Donghyun: Aish why didn't you tell me?!
Youngjae: I did, but you were busy.
Donghyun: Arraseo. Anyway, Yoo Jin and D.O will be a part of the MV.
Jasmin: Jinjja?
Youngjae: Yes! Since she's an actress, she'll play the role of the girl in the MV who thinks she's not good enough. Then all of the sudden, she would find someone who would love her and find her beautiful even after undergoing changes. And you girls will help her out in the MV!
Miyu: OMO! I WANT THAT CONCEPT.
Hannah: Where are Yoo Jin and D.O oppa?
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
D.O oppa and I were asked by my brother to practice the concept for the MV. I needed some exposure since I'm a rookie actress so who am I to reject this offer? And as an ordinary girl in the video, it suits me perfectly, because I love being that way. Also, to think that D.O oppa is my crush, it's a perfect way to be close to him.
 
D.O: This is my first video. How about you?
Yoo Jin: Me too, since my debut as an actress.
D.O: Congratulations~ Do you have any other projects beside this?
Yoo Jin: So far, none. I'm as free as a butterfly.
D.O: And rare, just like one.
Yoo Jin: What do you mean?
 
Youngjae: D.O and Yoo Jin! You must practice now with EXP, arraseo?
Yoo Jin: Let's go, D.O oppa~
 
D.O's POV :)
 
D.O: You go ahead, Yoo Jin. Keke~
Yoo Jin: Arraseo, see you there :D
 
I was still shy towards Yoo Jin. Not because we're not yet close, but because of a simple reason.
 
Flashback:
 
Sehun: So, how are you and Yoo Jin?
D.O: Why are you asking me?
Sehun: Because hyung, we're pairing you up with her.
D.O: We're fine.
Suho: Aish, so boring. Hyung. You like her, don't you?
D.O: Yoo Jin?
Suho: Gotcha! Hahahaha. I've never mentioned anybody yet the first one on your mind is her.
D.O: *blushing* THAT'S BECAUSE YOU KEPT ON TEASING ME WITH HER AIGOO~ What if she knew?
Kai: Knew what? Hyung, you're suspicious..
Chanyeol: We know you like her. Spill it out!
ALL: SPILL IT OUT! SPILL IT OUT!
D.O: Aish. But promise me you won't tell anyone. If she knew, you're the ones to blame.
Sehun: Of course. Who are we going to tell?
D.O: Fine. I like her. But.. I'm not yet ready to make a move.
Chanyeol: Aish but why?
D.O: I'm too shy..
Sehun: There's a term in Filipino that describes hyung.. Tor...
Kai: Torotot? (A Party Trumpet used in birthday parties)
Sehun: No! Other than that..
Chanyeol: Tutubi? (Fireflies)
Suho: AH! TORPE! (A person who is shy and doesn't court a girl because of that)
Sehun: That's it! You're a torpe, D.O hyung!
Baekhyun: Torpe! Torpe!
D.O: Shhh! Someone might hear, especially EXP. You do know that five of them are Filipinos..
Kai: But hyung. Yoo Jin is now a n actress. She'll be popular with the boys.
D.O: But how do you court someone?
Chanyeol: Let me teach you how keke~
 
End of Flashback.
 
And so that's why I decided to court her. They are right. What if she finds someone else? That'll be painful.
 
D.O: You're like a butterfly, Yoo Jin. Because you're rare and almost impossible to find. I never fell in love before, but now, I knew what love is all about.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Our music video will be filmed later. I'm so excited. We are a Japanese rock boy group and after composing, here are the songs that we came up with.
 
1. Aie Imasu. All of us composed this one. It's our debut song about falling in love. And it's the Japanese phrase for I Love You.
2. Itsudatte, My Girl (Always, My Girl). Composed by Daisuke hyung. About a guy who broke up with a girl for his career, but still loves her.
3. Can't Let You Go. Ryuusei composed it for Mika noona actually. He recalls the time when she loved him, and now it's time for him to show his feelings.
4. Getting Over You. Made by Kyouya hyung for Sora. Same situation as Ryuusei.
5. All my Life. I made this one by the way. For my precious Ailee who appeared all of the sudden and became an important person in my life.
6. Just Once. Mikee hyung did this. Dedicated to couples who missed each other.
 
This is going to be exciting! And I can't wait to perform in Inkigayo soon!
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
Donghyun: Okay girls, are you ready?
EXP: Yes!
 
The rehearsals have begun, and they all started dancing. Absolutely Perfect is such a catchy song, with a bit difficult steps so we had to do a mirrored dance version to see if it's good.
 
As expected, Eun Mi stood out from the rest. She's a good dancer, indeed. Sora, Hana, Haneul and Ailee are great. They can do it in an effortless, yet y way. And as for Mika..
 
Miyu: I always make mistakes. I'm sorry *frowns*
 
She's not a terrible dancer, but she's the type who needs to catch up. But in terms of voices, she's one of the best. That makes up for her talent in dancing. She is like Super Junior K.R.Y, if you ask me.
 
Dance Instructor: Very good, girls. You're not hard to teach. What I want you to do right now is to practice. If you know you made a mistake, just act as if you don't and make changes if you can. Arraseo?
EXP: Yes, teacher!
 
Yoo Jin and D.O were patiently waiting for them, together with the EXO members in the other side, while the two rehearse for their dialogs on the MV. And because I'm bored, I asked the EXO members to tell me who they find pretty in EXP.
 
[INFO] Who does the EXO members find pretty in EXP?
 
EXO-K :D
1. Suho - Sora.
2. Chanyeol - Hana and Haneul.
3. Baekhyun - Ailee and Sora.
4. D.O - Eun Mi.
5. Kai - Mika.
6. Sehun - Mika.
 
EXO-M :)
1. Kris - Haneul.
2. Lay - Sora.
3. Luhan - Ailee, Eun Mi and Hana.
4. Chen - Mika.
5. Xiumin - Mika. 
6. Tao - Sora.
 
I even asked SHINee, SNSD, TVXQ, Sparkledust, f(x) and Super Junior as well as the managers to choose.
 
SHINee :)
1. Onew - Haneul and Hana.
2. Jonghyun - Mika.
3. Minho - Ailee and Hana.
4. Key - Eun Mi and Sora.
5. Taemin - Mika, Haneul and Eun Mi.
 
SNSD :)
1. Taeyeon - Mika, Sora and Eun Mi.
2. Jessica - Eun Mi and Mika.
3. Tiffany - Haneul, Hana and Mika.
4. Sunny - Hana, Sora and Ailee.
5. Hyoyeon - Eun Mi and Ailee.
6. Yoona - Hana and Ailee.
7. Yuri - Sora, Haneul, Ailee and Mika.
8. Seohyun - Sora, Ailee and Haneul.
9. Sooyoung - Ailee, Mika and Haneul.
 
Super Junior :)
1. Leeteuk - Haneul and Eun Mi.
2. Heechul - Eun Mi, Haneul and Mika.
3. Hangeng - Haneul and Hana.
4. Yesung - Hana and Eun Mi.
5. Kangin - Ailee and Sora.
6. Shindong - Hana and Ailee.
7. Sungmin - Eun Mi and Sora.
8. Donghae - Sora and Haneul.
9. Zhou Mi - Hana and Ailee.
10. Henry - Mika and Ailee.
11. Kibum - Mika, Sora and Haneul.
12. Siwon - Haneul and Mika.
13. Eunhyuk - Mika.
14. Kyuhyun - Hana.
15. Ryeowook - Mika.
 
The brothers of EXP chose their girlfriends and their sisters :)
 
TVXQ :) (JYJ included)
1. Yunho - Haneul and Eun Mi.
2. Yoochun - Hana.
3. Jaejoong - Mika.
4. Changmin - Sora.
5. Junsu - Ailee.
 
F(x)
1. Victoria - Sora and Hana.
2. Amber - Mika and Haneul.
3. Luna - Ailee, Haneul and Sora.
4. Sulli - Mika and Eun Mi.
5. Krystal - Hana, Mika and Haneul.
 
Sparkledust :)
 
1. Minji - Mika and Sora.
2. Soo Yeon - Haneul and Hana.
3. Chae Kyung - Ailee and Eun Mi.
4. Yoo Rin - Eun Mi and Sora.
5. Ja Ri - Haneul and Sora.
6. Eun Young - Mika and Sora.
 
Phantom :)
1. Daisuke - Haneul and Eun Mi.
2. Kyouya - Sora.
3. Mikee - Hana and Ailee.
4. Ryuusei - Mika.
5. Yuuki - Ailee.
 
Managers :)
ALL OF THE ABOVE :DDDD
 
Jasmin: Donghyun oppa! Our dance rehearsals are finished!
Donghyun: Eh? Ah, let's go and record your songs!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Aish. I'm not really a good dancer, but I'm glad I've memorized all the steps. Right now, we're inside the recording studio, my favorite.
 
Donghyun and Youngjae oppa arranged the songs and gave all of us lines to sing. And now we're ready.
 
Youngjae: Recording will start in 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1...
 
(Note: Assume that they are all singing)
 
Miyu: You used to be that girl, who's got nothing but those curls. Been to places you've never seen, don't know where you must be.
Ailee: You laugh, you cry, just like all of us. But is there something new? Misty morning finds you, yet you don't have a clue.
Sam: How can you be so clueless? Why does this make you loveless? So what if you don't have make up? There's nothing to cover up.
 
ALL (Chorus) : Don't say you're ugly!
But instead, say you're pretty!
Nanananana~ You're absolutely perfect!
An example of cause and effect!
 
Jasmin: There's someone out there, waiting outside. You're beautiful outside, and inside. Whatever they say, whatever they do, you're still an absolutely perfect you.
Hannah: Looks fade, but who you are, memories will be made. Be yourself, that's how it starts, whatever happens, you're forever in my heart.
(Repeat Chorus)
 
(Rap) Eun Mi: You're absolutely perfect, my girl, my princess. We are you're witness. Have no fear because we are here, don't look back or else you'll see the crack.
(Repeat Chorus)
 
Miyu and Sam: Absolutely Perfect, oh dazzling perfection.
Eun Mi and Ailee: You're perfect just the way you are.
Hannah and Jasmin: Oooh yeah~
 
Youngjae: THAT. WAS. AMAZING. It's your first time, yet it sounded professional~
Miyu: Oh, stop it, you. Hahahaha!
Donghyun: Seriously you are all great singers..
Hannah: Kamsahamnida~
 
We've recorded all our songs for that day, a much better version compared to the one we are using while dancing. And the last thing we know, our album will be released the same time as our debut with Phantom. Yaaaaaay!
 
Eun Mi: Hey, are you guys hearing something?
Sam: What?
Eun Mi: I think it's Phantom! Omo~ Let's watch their rehearsals~
 
And so we did. Oh my gosh, I'm starting to like their song, Aie Imasu. It's a rock song with a bit of punk and emo twist. As expected from Phantom.
 
Jasmin: Whoa.. Daebak. For a love song, this keeps me alive.
Ailee: Yuuki oppa is so handsome~ Kyaaaaaa!
Hannah: They are the ones who composed this, aren't they?
Sam: Yup! It's catchy indeed. A perfect combination witjh our song.
Miyu: Come to think of it, our song is Yoo Jin's perspective and theirs is D.O oppas!!
Kyouya: Yo! Didn't know you guys were watching.
Sam: We just heard you keke~ And the boys.
Ryuusei: Ahhh~ I'm hungry~ *puts arms around Mika* Let's have dinner together~
Miyu: *kicks him* Let's go, guys!
 
The happiness of our debut next week is hard to explain. But one thing's for sure. This is more than words.
 
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe:
 
"Ahhhhh~ Finally!!! Seoul, here I am!"
 
Who is that person?
Comments please? :DDD