Saeng-il chukahamnida, Sungmin!

Fated to Love You

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I can't believe 2013 is almost here. Gosh. Time passes swiftly, don't you think? I really want to make something special for Sungmin oppa, but I can't think of anything so I just came up with something I think I'm good at: knitting.
 
Since I was young, my mom taught me how to do that and with months of training, I can now make hats, sweaters, gloves and socks all at the same time. I made one for him, which is pink in color and one for me so that it would be a couple just like us.
 
My gift is not really special as it looks like. I just made it with love, that's all. And I think it's something which I can be proud of.
 
Sungmin oppa, I hope you would appreciate my gift.. Jebal..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
My brother will celebrate his 28th birthday in a while. Come to think of it, we never get to spend time with each other and I'm looking forward to have a bonding time with him and make up all the years that we didn't know that we are actually siblings.
 
I bought him a ticket to Lotte World, for the two of us to spend time with each other. More like, brother-sister bonding, I guess. Sungmin oppa has everything he needs, and this is the only thing I could think of. After all, time is precious and I am giving mine to him.
 
Kyuhyun: Sora! Come with us! One hour left and it will be 2013! :D
Hannah: Oops! Don't forget the camera!
 
Oh, did I mentioned that we are still here in the Philippines with our Korean and Filipino parents? But we are inside Mika's house for a change. I can still feel the happiness, and I will cherish it until we go back to Korea tomorrow.
 
We also had a color coding for the New Year. Since the lucky color is blue, all of us wore that color. Great, we have different style of clothes but with the same color which is blue, just like Super Junior's color.
 
Miyu: Ya! Let's have a countdown!
Kana: Miyu-nechan! Our ritual!
Miyu: Oh, right!!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
You heard that right! We have a ritual during New Year wherein we would put mandarin oranges or what we call Mikan in Japanese, coins, candies and chocolates in a container and throw it in every part of the room where there are doors. It gives luck, happiness and prosperity in our home. My cousins Kana and Setsu were there, and we went from one room to another while the rest were getting themselves ready.
 
Setsu: Everyone!! Ten seconds left and it's 2013!!!!
ALL: 10... 9.... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 
Fireworks were all over the place, and we were making a lot of noises. Then we all decided to greet each other a Happy New Year and hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. Perfect way to show love for each other. :)
 
Sungmin: Aren't you guys forgetting something??
Sam: OF COURSE NOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN OPPA~ *gives gift*
Sungmin: Wow, tickets to Lotte World! Gomawo, Sora!
Sam: I figured out that you know, we are all busy so.. I wanted to spend time with you, my brother.
Sungmin: *smiles* *puts arms around her* Gomawo, really. And I would love to spend time with you..
Kyuhyun: Sungmin hyung, happy birthday~ *hugs him*
 
Everyone gave him a big hug and tons of gifts for his birthday. I gave Sungmin oppa a bunny stuffed toy which made him laugh, and we all took some selcas along the way!
 
@AreumdawoMika: Happy New Year everyone! I hope your 2013 will be fun and awesome! Happy Birthday also @ImSMI oppa~ Please take care of BonBon the bunny~ Here's a selca with me an the aegyo king~
 
900 retweets. 600 favorites.
 
@AllRiseSilver: Having a blast here in the Philippines! Happy New Year~ May you have a fruitful 2013~ Happy Birthday @ImSMI hyung~ we look handsome keke
 
1000 retweets. 500 favorites.
 
@HaeSora1715: Sora here~ ^^ a selca with my brother, @ImSMI oppa~ I love you oppa~ Happy Birthday! Happy New Year to all~
 
1200 retweets. 300 favorites.
 
@donghae861015: Happy New Year everyone~ Sungmin hyung happy birthday you're getting old kekeke~ I love youuu. :D
 
700 retweets. 800 favorites.
 
@Ryeong9: Hello, 2013~ Sungmin hyung is turning 28 yet still looks young~ ^^
 
500 retweets. 600 favorites.
 
@ParkAeYoung: Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Sungmin oppa~ ^^ #HappyBirthdayLeeSungmin
 
300 retweets. 200 favorites.
 
@YoungWildFree: Soo Hyun here~ Happy New Year and #HappyBirthdayLeeSungmin
 
@shfly324: With @siwon407 @haneul407 @hanaloveskyu and @gaemgyu greeting you all a Happy New Year! #HappyBirthdayLeeSungmin
 
600 retweets. 300 favorites.
 
We kept the hashtags trending worldwide. Sungmin oppa sure is happy~ ^^
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
My 28th birthday was a blast and my name is trending worldwide in twitter. Daebak! I couldn't ask for more.
 
Tomorrow will be our flight back in Seoul. And looking back to what happened back in 2012, I really want to do something that I wanted to do for a long time. That is hanging out with my little sister, Sora.