Loving You

Fated to Love You

 

Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: Ja Ri, I'm not lying. I don't lie when it comes to these kind of things.
Ja Ri: Baekhyun oppa.. I don't understand..
Baekhyun: I love you, Dong Ja Ri. *puts her hand on his chest*Can you feel my heartbeat? It only beats this way when you're around. The reason why I gave you a bad impression is that I knew you had a crush on Donghae hyung the first time we met. I love you, yet you're in love with someone else. He loves Sora, and I don't want you to be his rebound. Many people do not approve of you and him. That's the time I asked myself, "Why can't it be, why can't it be you and me?" And when we first met, that's when I told Luhan hyung my feelings towards you. You caught my eye when you debuted, and I started checking you out while he wanted to meet Eun Young in person. My whole life has changed, 'til you came in.
 
Omo.. My heart started to beat fast and I can tell that he's telling the truth. If he was a player, and these are the words he often tell to a girl, I'm willing to be fooled. But looking into his eyes, I can tell that he doesn't tell lies.
 
Baekhyun: There. I said it. I'm not expecting you would love me in return. Who am I to be loved by a girl like you.
 
That time, it felt as if my heart is torn into pieces. Dong Ja Ri, he's getting away!
 
Ja Ri: Baekhyun oppa! Wait!
 
I hugged him this time and didn't let go. And he faced me.
 
Baekhyun: *touch her face* Admit it, Dong Ja Ri. You're in love with me. *smiles*
Ja Ri: Oh yes, I am in love with you..
Baekhyun: JINJJA????
Ja Ri: *blush* Omo!!
Baekhyun: There's no turning back. So.. Will you be mine?
Ja Ri: Ha. Court me first!
Baekhyun: *shows a circle necklace* I bought this one because I said to myself that I won't end this day without confessing my feelings for you. I choose circle because it goes on forever and doesn't break.
Ja Ri: You're so romantic. Stop being like that! I might fall without someone to catch me.
Baekhyun: No one to catch you? So what am I, a watcher?
Ja Ri: Hahaha. Oppa!
Baekhyun: Just kidding. I will catch you, Ja Ri. Let yourself fall. From now on, you'll be my girl.
 
Baekhyun oppa kissed my lips for the first time and I kissed back. Sparks were all over the place. I knew he's the one.
 
Baekhyun: I love you, Dong Ja Ri.
Ja Ri: I love you too, Baekhyun oppa. I'm yours, you're mine.
Baekhyun: And everything will be fine. :)
 
I smiled when he said that. He's my first boyfriend and I didn't expect for things to turn out this way. I'm now thankful that these things happened. Because I wouldn't be able to meet Baekhyun oppa without experiencing challenges.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I was inside the hotel, waiting for the procedures. I wanted to know who my next date is.
 
This dating game is like Statistics. You will choose randomly selected guys to date with and you have no idea who will that guy be. I'm not a fan of Math, but that's the last thing I know because I stopped studying for a while.
 
And there was a waiter, giving me tons of drinks to choose from. Wow. I just hope Donghyun oppa knows that I'm still underage.
 
There were tons of drinks. From left to right there's strawberry milk, bubble tea, smoothies, juice and coffee. Yaaay for non-alcoholic drinks.
 
Strawberry milk, NO. I don't want to choose something that would remind me of Eunhyuk. Bubble tea? Sehun oppa, is that you? Coffee and Juice? Uhh, not in the mood for caffeine and acids. I go for smoothies! :)
 
The waiter gave me the glass and I started drinking it. Ah, it felt so great. I wonder who this guy is?
 
Then I heard footsteps along the way. Maybe he's the one.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Lay: I guess we can't make Suho disappointed, eh? He finally let go of you.
Sam: Lay oppa, what does he mean with your sudden change of mood?
Lay: I forgot..
Sam: Oppa! Try to remember!
Lay: Ah, I get it. But do you really want to know?
Sam: I wouldn't ask if I don't oppa~
Lay: I love you, Sora.
Sam: Ah.. Wait, what?!
Lay: I love you. I was only supposed to be a bridge between you and Suho because I know he's in love with you. But turns out to be that I fell in love with you too.
 
Lay oppa was bashful, and it was so cute. No wonder I can't get enough of him.
 
Sam: But why aren't you showing yourself after Suho oppa started courting me?
Lay: I was afraid that I might end up falling for you more. And I did. That's why I tried to stay away. But then again, it's hard to control my heart that belongs to you.
Sam: So all along, we're both in love with each other?
Lay: Yes, yet we don't have a clue.
Sam: I feel guilty about Suho oppa. It feels as if I'm fooling him.
Lay: No. You were just unaware of your feelings that's why. Nobody expected this to happen. Maybe it's fate.
Sam: I think so too.
Lay: I didn't expect I would fall for you, Sora.
Sam: Neither do I, Lay oppa.
Lay: But right now, I want to tell you how much you mean to me. And I love you.
Sam: I love you too, Lay oppa..
 
We didn't waste Suho oppa's efforts and for the second time with another guy, I've said the same thing in return. I think I really am in love with Lay oppa.
 
Lay: Love is unexpected, isn't it?
Sam: I can't argue with that. But everytime it is felt, it brings us different kinds of emotions.
Lay: I love you, Sora. I can't promise to give you everything. But I will surely give my love to you.
Sam: I don't need everything, because right now I've got the people I need in my life.
 
He moved closer, and we were seated together near the grass. It was a beautiful night, and we kissed for the first time.
 
Say hello to LaySora~
 
Suho's POV :)
 
Tears kept running as I see them kiss. Yes, I stayed in my car, a few meters away from them. I bet Sora is happy right now, because Lay loves her back.
 
How I wish I could find someone who would love me like the way she did to Lay. I'm not rushing, but it would be great to have somebody to love.
 
As I was on my way home, I bumped into a cute girl with an orange hair.
 
It's Kang Yoo Rin, the "umma" of Sparkledust, who happens to be the little sister of Kang Donghyun hyung and he's the assistant manager of EXP.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Luhan oppa and I had spend time with each other and he took me home. We had so much fun at the arcade and at the movies together.
 
Flashback:
 
Eun Young: What do you want to do, Luhan oppa?
Luhan: Hmm. Want to watch a movie?
Eun Young: Sure. What type of movie do you prefer?
Luhan: You choose. It has to be your choice.
Eun Young: Warm Bodies?
Luhan: Great. Two movie tickets, please.
 
We were in disguise that time and I told him so because I don't want sasaengs to ruin our date.
 
Luhan: Oh, we still have an hour before the movie.
Eun Young: Should we buy food first?
 
But what captured my attention is the arcade. I always wanted to go there but because of training, I don't have time.
 
Luhan: Would you like me to get you a teddy bear?
 
I nodded. As a 16 year old maknae, I'm a kid at heart. But I don't look like my age because I'm the tallest in Sparkledust.
 
Luhan oppa was so cool, concentrating on the crane and voila! He got me a pink teddy bear!
 
Luhan: This one's for you, my Eun Young.
 
My Eun Young? I almost died hearing those sweet words from him.
 
Eun Young: Thank you oppa! *hugs him*
Luhan: You're welcome. Whatever your heart desires.
Eun Young: Whatever my heart decides?
Luhan: Yes, whatever it is.
Eun Young: But in my heart, it's you who I desire.
 
He kissed my forehead upon hearing that. My first kiss..
 
Then we went to the movies and watched Warm Bodies. It sure was cool and romantic. Even Luhan oppa liked it. Time flies so fast, and we headed home.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Luhan: I had so much fun, Eun Young.
Eun Young: Me too, oppa.
 
We were both separated by the fence and he leaned and kissed my lips. Oh gosh, tell me this isn't a dream.
 
Luhan: I love you, Eun Young. I can't wait to date you once again.
Eun Young: Saranghae, oppa.
 
Damn it. This is the best day and night of my life!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
PS: The story about the prom is based on what really happened to me.
 
And the third guy is Kai oppa... Wearing a tuxedo and it feels like it's our prom night. Romantic songs were being played, and there were no people, except us and probably cameras that we can't detect.
 
To be honest, I've always thought of Kai oppa as handsome and matured though he's only a year older than me. I'm not saying he's old, but I like matured guys who can take care of a childlike girl like me.
 
His hair was styled upward, which showed off his forehead. One of my favorite hairstyles in a guy and was smiling at me.
 
He kneeled right away, held my left hand and kissed it.
 
Kai: May I have this dance, my beautiful princess?
 
I felt like Cinderella that time, being asked by a handsome guy like him. My legs feel like jelly that time, and I hope he's not seeing my legs shaking rapidly.
 
I stood up from where I am, and started dancing with him.
 
The music was tranquil, and one of my favorite songs is being played again. It is Loving You by Super Junior K.R.Y.
 
"Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you"
 
Kai: You look so beautiful today, Mika. Your make-up, your dress. Everything.
Miyu: I am? *blush* I just did my make up on my own. And this dress? Ayumi umma bought this for me back in Manila.
Kai: Blue suits you perfectly.
Miyu: Thanks.
Kai: But I'm more suitable for you. Kekeke~
Miyu: You're so cute, Kai oppa.
 
Yes, I didn't wear the pink dress that Eunhyuk first gave me. I don't want to ruin this night just by the thought of him.
 
He continued to hold my waist, and I was holding onto his shoulders. He smiled, and I did the same.
 
Miyu: Having this kind of date, reminds me of our prom night back in high school.
Kai: Really? I bet so many guys were drooling over you.
Miyu: Nope. Only 4 students asked me to dance, and my teacher in Physics.
Kai: Jinjja? I guess they were blind, not noticing how beautiful you are.
Miyu: I'm not beautiful unlike my other classmates back then. I'm fat, bloated and ugly. No wonder Ryuusei didn't asked me to dance.
Kai: Ryuusei, the member of Phantom?
Miyu: Yes.
Kai: You had a relationship with him?
Miyu: Just a fling. Anyway oppa, right now, I feel like crying.
Kai: Don't. Jebal. This is our night. No one deserves your tears. You deserve to be treated like a princess, Mika. Screw those people who did those things. Don't give a damn on them, arraseo? If they can't appreciate you, then we will.
 
Kai oppa hugged me so tight and I can feel his warmth through my sleeveless cocktail dress. It felt great.
 
The song was about to end, and maybe our date will too. And I remember not to kiss with anyone.
 
Kai: Is it okay if I kiss you?
Miyu: Nope~
Kai: But..
Miyu: You can't..
Kai: If that's the case.. Uhm.. Mika, you have something on your lips.
Miyu: *touch my lips* Where?
Kai: *kiss her* My lips. *smirks*
 
DAMN IT. I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO LET ANYONE KISS ME ONCE AGAIN.
 
Kai: Your lips are soft, and kissable.
Miyu: *blush*
Kai: I hope this made your night. *smiles*
 
When I was about to shout at him, someone opened the door to where we are.
 
Miyu: Sehun oppa! Xiumin oppa!
Sehun: We've been watching you, Mika and Kai hyung. Don't worry, we'll dance with you.
 
I cried with what he said because they never made me feel ugly or insecure. It was beautiful.
 
Sehun oppa was the first one to dance with me, aside from Kai oppa. His eye smile is always present. He's there to teach me a lot of things, without me having to pretend to be matured. Whenever I'm with him, everything seems easy, carefree and endurable because I know he's ready to help.
 
Should I choose Sehun oppa? The one who has been helping in bringing out the best in me?
 
The second dance is Xiumin oppa. What I like about him is his sense of humor, love for food and cuteness. We are similar in a lot of ways. When I'm with him, it feels as if I don't have any problems, and life is easy to deal with and is filled with happiness.
 
Should I choose Xiumin oppa? The one who makes me smile, laugh and optimistic all at the sametime?
 
Kai oppa is the last one. He's very matured, comforting and reliable. I've never depended on anyone, but with him I feel secure, protected and my vulnerability decreases. When he's around I can tell him almost everything and that he's patient and tells me everything will be fine.
 
Should I choose Kai oppa, the one who I can lean on despite of me being independent?
 
Who should I choose?
 
Donghyun: And now, the decision making..
 
"NOT SO FAST!"
 
Who's that person?
Tune in.