Lingering Pain

Fated to Love You

 

Ja Ri's POV :)
 
I can't believe I slept without even changing my clothes on. I guess I was too tired, physically and emotionally. Aigoo.
 
What happened last night? Ah, that..
 
Flashback:
 
I was looking at EXO's dorm when I found a guy who looked serious. It was Byun Baekhyun oppa. But why is he outside?
 
Baekhyun: What are you looking at?
 
Even him? Why do I feel as if the world hates me. Did Sungmin oppa  or any of the stars in SM Entertainment agreed not to talk to me?
 
Ja Ri: Why so serious?
Baekhyun: I'm not G-Dragon.
Ja Ri: Why? Is it bad to stare and look away?
Baekhyun: It's awkward.
Ja Ri: It's not like someone's watching.
Baekhyun: For me it is.
Ja Ri: Are you just going to piss me off? You're wasting your time, because I already am.
 
Basically, almost all of the people in SM Entertainment hate me. Whatever. I never asked them to like me anyway.
 
End of Flashback.
 
If staying away is something you want me to do, then fine. I just hope you'll realize that your impression of me is different from who I really am.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So it was revealed in public about his new girlfriend. Now I have to pretend that I'm okay. Because if I show my vulnerability, that can use that anytime.
 
I'm going to show that I'm okay. I survived seventeen years without boyfriend, so now I can. After all, if you can't be independent in life, what more when you have a partner? You won't be happy if you depend your happiness to someone else.
 
It was a total change of image, if you ask me. Because right now, I'm no longer a damsel in distress and that I can be a matured girl after all.
 
Sam: Are you ready for the interview, Mika?
Miyu: Of course, I always am.
Sam: Great.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
I want Choi Mika to experience a lot of pain right now so I assigned the two guys working in that studio to do a favor for me. And to help Ja Ri out, Sora will be involved.
 
Those two guys are drivers named Sung Soo and Min Woo.
 
Sung Soo: So, when are we going to execute the plan to those two?
Minji: After the show, I guess. You guys know what to do. Whatever you want as long as they are in pain.
Minwoo: Your wish is my command, your majesty.
Minji: Good. Your payment will be afterwards. Just give me some proofs that you did that to them and I'll pay you double.
Sung Soo: Since when did I fail?
Minji: Be careful. Arraseo? Make things evidence-proof. Lee Sora and Choi Mika must suffer. All those six members of EXP, if possible.
 
Am I y enough for all of you?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I am clear about the break up between Eunhyuk and Mika and I do not approve of this Kim Minji. I can tell that she's up to no good.
 
I guess I was right and I have to hurry or else Mika and Sora will be in danger.
 
I grabbed my phone and dialled Eunhyuk's number.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
The showbiz talkshow is on air as we step out from the backstage and show ourselves to everyone. It was giving me the anxiety because I don't know whether to tell the truth or fake a smile.
 
I remember during the press conference when I felt that way. But this time, I will be confronted into something that I don't want to talk about.
 
What if I cry? Or break down all of the sudden? I don't think I would be able to handle that.
 
Host: So let's give it up for Lee Sora and Choi Mika! We all know the sudden controversy between Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae. Right now, their perspectives would not be asked as of now. What's important is how their girlfriends, ex rather.
Miyu: Annyeong Haseo, Choi Mika imnida.
Sam: Lee Sora imnida.
Host: Have a seat guys. We know how much it hurts seeing them falling for someone else. But may I ask, how did it feel?
 
Pathetic. What do you expect? A painless and happy break up?
 
Miyu: It was painful, but I can handle it. After all, life goes on. The world doesn't revolve around us anyway.
Sam: Yes, I have to agree with it. Love without pain is impossible.
 
We tried to be honest and cover our vulnerability. Wow, it sure is hard.
 
We continued to answer the stupid questions, waiting for the show to finish.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
So the show will be about us, eh? How am I supposed to tell everyone that I'm fine without her? I tried not hurting her but it was no use.
 
My phone was ringing and it was still Mika's voice saying I love you to me. I wish she could still say those words to me.
 
Eunhyuk: Donghae, what's up?
Donghae: I'll tell you what's up. Sora and Mika are in danger!
Eunhyuk: Huh? What do you mean?
Donghae: I'll meet you right now. Where you at?
Eunhyuk: Ground floor.
Donghae: There you are.
Eunhyuk: Ya. Explain to me what's going on!
 
"I'll tell you what's going on."
 
Who's that person?