The Prophecy

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I was inside the train, finding a way to ease the pain. I cannot determine why I felt this way in the first place. Inside a bath tub, I want to linger and put all these thoughts in a bottle, sealed forever because that is where it belongs.
 
People are wondering why our life is always filled with challenges. How can I answer that question anyway? Somewhere in this world, fate is always present. Like a little kid playing along with the other kids in the playground. But come to think of it, assuming he's a person, does he know how many times he's been bringing complicated things to people just by playing around? I think he doesn't. Even if he did, he doesn't care.
 
Right at this moment, I feel like someone is watching me. I wonder who that is. And why does it have to feel this way? Why?
 
The wind starts to chill down my spines as I look for answers. I want to stop asking myself why or how, what I want is the truth.
 
I still don't know if this is an answerable question or do I have to follow the scientific method along the way.. I'm so confused.
 
Tears started to ran down my cheek secretly, I knew this was coming and I have to find a way to stop it.
 
But how?
 
Then everything had changed. I shift from one place to another, without a specific direction. How can this be? I don't know where to go..
 
I kept on running, and there were shadows wanting me to stay.. Help.. How can this be?
 
"Mika..."
 
There was a ray of light blinding me a little and I saw someone, offering his hand to me and I reached for it. I opened my eyes, and I realized something..
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, WAKE UP! *shakes her*
 
Everything was just a dream after all..
 
I tried interpreting my dream for a  moment. Train could possibly mean I'm in the journey of life, and that I know something will happen, bad or good and I don't know how to react just yet.
 
Maybe I dreamed of being chased by shadows and being watched is because I am already a star with my girls and I have to be careful in everything I do because I'm being watched. Both paparazzi and fans. One wrong move, can change our lives forever.
 
Me, crying in my dream. Maybe it means that I find the challenges hard to the point that I almost gave up. I know something will happen. But I can't tell what it is. I'm not a fortune teller, I'm just telling you what I'm feeling.
 
Two roads, one that is rough and difficult to walk in and the other is already fixed and in good condition. Where does it lead us?
 
I guess this is a sign of what's going to happen.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa..
Eunhyuk: *hugs her* You were screaming. Did you had a nightmare?
Miyu: More or less.
Eunhyuk: Don't worry. Opposites happen in dreams.
Miyu: I sure hope so. Since when did you came?
Eunhyuk: A while ago. We just want to see all of you. *kisses her forehead*
Miyu: *blush* Ah, I see.
Eunhyuk: Stop thinking about it, nae?
Miyu: Nae oppa. *smile*
 
When Eunhyuk came, I forgot about it. And I just hope that wouldn't turn into reality..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I wonder what she had dreamed about. My jellyfish often interprets dreams that normal people don't usually do. But I'm glad she woke up from a deep slumber.
 
Anyway, to start off the story, here we are and it's the last day of 2012 and we're going to celebrate two special events: New Year and Sungmin hyung's birthday.
 
Jellyfish and I held hands along the way and she was looking at me like a speechless kid. Siwon and Haneul were already baking pastries and cakes with Ae Young and Ryeowook and the rest were busy with other stuffs.
 
Sungmin: Hey y strawberry couple~ Help us cook the pastaaa~
Eunhyuk: Yes, Sungmin ahjusshi~
Sungmin: Ya! I may be 27 but I look like 18! *sticks tongue out*
Eunhyuk: Whatever hyung haha. Just kidding. I love you~
Eun Mi: Ya Hyukkie oppa he's mine~ Go to your jellyfish instead~
Eunhyuk: Aigoo why are you all so mean to me~ Haha!
Sungmin: You heard her, I'm hers! Hey HaeSora! How's the icing?
Sam: Donghae oppa keeps on tasting it aigoo~
Donghae: But it's delicious!!
 
That's how we are. Like little kids, playing around and having fun..
 
A few hours to go and it's time for romance. Just kidding. A time for 2013 to arrive. :)
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
I really feel so lucky being born on January 1. I feel like every birthday I celebrate is a start of something new. And the best part is it feels as if I'm celebrating it with all the people in the world. Daebak.
 
And what's more special is I have my special someone to celebrate it. With my one and only, Lee Eun Mi. :D