Kyuhyun's Birthday Plan

Fated to Love You

 

PS: This chapter will be about Kyuhyun so... Here's a tribute for him.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Okay, so I was the one behind all these prank but don't bash me first! I did this because I wanted Eun Mi unni and Sora to express their emotions without thinking about any other things. Look how open they are a while ago. They wouldn't be able to do that if Sungmin and Donghae oppa were "conscious". That's my purpose.
 
Eun Mi unni was the one who I had a hard time dealing with because I can't tell whether she's ready or open to hear what Sora has to say. But thanks to this, her pride, she lessen.
 
But right now, they are staring at me, as if I killed someone. Help..
 
Miyu: *close eyes* *scared* Please don't kill me.. Please don't..
 
They moved closer and suddenly..
 
Eun Mi and Sora: Hug!!!
 
Both of them hugged me tightly. Whoa, I didn't see this coming.
 
Sam: Thank you, Mika..
Eun Mi: Jeongmal gomawo!
 
At first, I thought I was going to be killed. But then, I realized that what I did was correct.
 
I'm a type of person who thinks about a lot of things, just like what Eunhyuk told me. But it just means that I care for those important to me and they are one of them.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
A month had passed and we are still here, training for our upcoming debut. Today's February and this means Kyuhyun oppa's birthday will be three days from now.
 
When I opened my facebook account, I saw a lot of posts from ELF Gamers, and their plans. Actually, I envy them because even if I'm his girlfriend, I still don't have an idea what to do or give him on his special day.
 
It was another day of training and it's our break so us girls had gathered and formed a circle and started eating our lunch. I guess this is the perfect time to open this topic.
 
Hannah: Hey guys. You do know that Kyuhyun oppa's birthday is on the 3rd, don't you?
Jasmin: Of course. ELFs know that, especially you.
Hannah: Well, as usual, this is a cliche problem to all of us whenever birthdays come up. I still don't know what to give him.
Eun Mi: What does Kyuhyun oppa like?
Hannah: STARCRAFT.
Ailee: Aside from that? Maybe you could give him a neck pillow since using laptop for a long time is a pain in the neck, and also in the . Right, Mika?
Miyu: Yeah. Also a pain in the . I don't even know why and how he can survive almost 8 hours playing that game. Or maybe give him a new CD of Starcraft.
Sam: Do you want him to not close his laptop? Anyway, how about tickets to a movie he likes?
Hannah: That's fine. But common.
 
Ryuusei, together with Phantom as well as our fellow stylists, our so called "Happy Tree Friends" were there too.
 
Ryuusei: Hola, amigas. *winks*
Miyu: Hola, amigo. Como estas?
Ryuusei: Whoa. You speak Spanish?!
Miyu: Yes, a bit. Thanks to Soo Hyun and Dora the Explorer.
Soo Hyun: Don't mention it. So, how is everybody?
Ailee: Kyuhyun oppa's birthday is coming soon, and Hana unni is thinking what to give him.
Ae Young: A couple shirt? That would be so cute!
Akira: But I can't imagine Kyuhyun oppa wearing that. How about a Teddy Bear to hug when Hana unni isn't around?
Haruka: But dongsaeng, Kyuhyun oppa? I think those are better to be given to Sungmin oppa.
Jasmin: Winter clothing?
Hannah: He has a lot of it, trust me.
Kyouya: For a guy like me, it doesn't matter what gift is given to me as long as it's from the heart.
Daisuke: Yes, that's what really matters.
Miyu: But Phantom oppas and dongsaengs, I think you need to be more specific.
Yuuki: Accessories?
Hannah: Aish, eottokke?
 
My mind is already blank, not knowing what to give him. Damn it.
 
I tried thinking once again, and..
 
Hannah: Wait! I have an idea..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Let's flashforward this to February 3. Oh, before I forgot, we celebrated Victoria unni's 26th birthday in a restaurant somewhere in Myeongdong. It was a full house since the f(x) members are there, especially the SM family.  We ate, sang in a Karaoke bar, and they drank a little.
 
It was a nice morning. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold. It's just right. I can't wait for our plan and I hope Kyuhyun oppa gets surprised along the way.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Happy Birthday to Me! Now where is my gift? I hurried to SM building right away to see my one and only, Hana but she's not there inside the training room.
 
Even the EXP, Happy Tree Friends and Phantom are nowhere to be found. Now what?
 
Then suddenly, I opened the conference room, hoping there would be people. By the time I opened it..
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN!!"
 
The EXP were there together with Phantom and the Happy Tree Friends.
 
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa.. *hugs him*
Kyuhyun: Hana! I was waiting for you the whole time.
Hannah: Yes, and I'm sorry I came up with this.
 
Right in front of me was a white board, filled with Mathematical Equations.
 
Kyuhyun: Oh.. Math.. Should I solve this?
 
Yuuki and Daisuke turned the board to the other side, showing a lettering and message of greetings for me.
 
Kyuhyun: Whoa. Thanks guys!
Sam: *pulls Hana closer to Kyuhyun* You guys should go and have a date together.
Kyuhyun: Arraseo. Hana, be mine for the rest of the day.
 
And off to the tree house where we used to hang out back when I was still a trainee.