Forgiveness is the Key

Fated to Love You
Haruka's POV :)
 
Haruka: Who's this?
Kimberley: It's me, Kimmy.
Haruka: How on Earth did you get my number?
Kimberley: I asked Henry for it.
Haruka: What do you want from me?
Kimberley: Please calm down, Haruka.
Haruka: You're expecting me to calm down when you stole my boyfriend? Are you insane? What the heck do you want from me?
Kimberley: I'm not, and I wanted to talk to you face to face. Talking on the phone, can make things complicated.
Haruka: You shouldn't have called me in the first place.
Kimberley: I'm right here outside your dorm with EXP. Please come see me.
Haruka: What makes you think that I'm going to let you come in?
Kimberley: I've got a few hours left. Please, just let me talk to you calmly. I didn't visit you to have a catfight.
 
I opened the door, and saw her, worried and she can't determine whether she would smile or not. I focused on my poker face.
 
Haruka: What do you want?
Kimberley: Like what I've said, I wanted to talk to you.
Haruka: Can we hurry this up?
Kimberley: Henry still loves you, Haruka.
Haruka: You're kidding right? Is that a joke? Should I laugh now?
Kimberley: Listen to me.
 
It was my first time seeing her upset. Maybe I was being a already.
 
Kimberley: Henry loves you, Haruka. Okay, this might seem weird but, yes he does. Sorry, if I look so desperate in wanting him back. I thought he was still single. Since predebut, we've been together secretly. But since SM has that no-dating contract thingy, I have to let him go. It was my fault, Haruka. He told me to wait for him until he's done with his training and finally debut. But I know the consequences. You know how many those trainees are who are females. I can't even go close to him. I tried, but it was no use so during Don't Don era, I broke up with him.
 
She started to cry, and my hands want to comfort her. I should have hated her, but this time, my hatred turned into pity.
 
Haruka: Hey Kimberley, don't cry. I mean, an idol shouldn't cry because of this.
Kimberley: I'm sorry, Haruka. When you introduced me to him as your boyfriend, my world fell apart. I thought we can still go back to the way we used to be. But then again, it's too late for the both of us. I want him back, but he doesn't feel the same way anymore. He loves you, really.
Haruka: But he didn't even looked for me when I was gone.
Kimberley: He was. But he saw me, weak and helpless so he had to help me out. Then he saw you. Why were you with Choi Minho?
Haruka: My dad doesn't approve of Henry because he got a traumatic experience with Chinese people. But my sister asked him nicely, and now he's okay with it so he was asking me to meet with his friend's sons. Even Akira.
Kimberley: So like a blind date or something?
Haruka: Yes. But I don't consider it a date since we just hang out. Besides, they know we're taken.
Kimberley: Haruka, please go to his debut performance tomorrow.
Haruka: But the song.. Isn't that for you?
Kimberley: It's for us. Before, he was depressed. But when you came into his life, he's happier than he was with me. I asked him to write a song about your breakup so most of the lyrics are yours.
 
Henry oppa did something like that to me? Oh my gosh.. I feel so giddy.
 
Kimberley: Haruka, I don't think I have the right to tell you what to do but, please.. Just once, listen to me.
Haruka: Sorry, Kimberley. I didn't know.
Kimberley: It's my fault. I got carried away. But Haruka, I know he can't be mine. So please, love him more than I did.
Haruka: I will. I'm so sorry. Kimberley, I will still be your fan. I hope everything's alright between us.
Kimberley: Yes. Thank you for that, Haruka.
 
I hugged her and it felt great. It sure is nice.
 
Kimberley: My flight will be tomorrow in Taipei so I won't be able to watch him. But this is for the better, so I might start moving on.
Haruka: Aww, is that so? Kimberley, if that's the case, I want to erase all the bad memories and replace it with new ones.
Kimberley: But how?
Haruka: Let's go!
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
I went to the coffee shop to unwind after the photoshoot. After I heard about the upcoming projects, it pissed me off.
 
When people see me, they expect me to be feminine and ladylike. I do that because that's my trademark. But no one would even notice me. Damn it, isn't it? Well for me, it is.
 
I hit the table with my fist, and unfortunately, the cappuccino spilled on my hand. Aigoo!
 
"May I help you with that, miss?"
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I was really sad about how Hana unni reacted towards me. Am I that annoying? If so, why can't she just tell me the truth?
 
This is what I hate the most. You will just find out that someone's mad at you and you have no idea why. I'd rather be slapped on the face than to be treated this way.
 
Youngjae: Where is Hana?
Eun Mi: She went out, oppa.
Youngjae: Guess it can't be helped. Anyway, I will reveal the next projects that await you.
 
And here's the schedule that Youngjae oppa is talking about:
 
June 16 - Jin Ramen CF feat. Eun Mi and TVXQ.
June 17 - Shooting of "Hanamizuki" MV by Super Junior K.R.Y. Kyuhyun and Hana as the main characters.
 
Ailee: Sorry to in, but when will Yesung oppa enter the military?
Youngjae: After Sora's 18th birthday. He was still extended. And a few weeks after his enlistment, Heechul hyung will be released.
Miyu: Omo.. Heechul oppa.. I can't wait to finally meet him.
Eun Mi: Me too! He was my bias back then!
Miyu: You too?! Waaaaah!
Ailee: Hahaha, Eunhyuk oppa and Sungmin oppa might get jealous, you know!
Eun Mi: Just kidding. We just remember the good, old times. *smiles*
Jasmin: Lucky you, Eun Mi! You will have a CF with TVXQ. As a Cassie, I bet some of them are wanting to be on your position. Kekeke~
Eun Mi: Keke~ I feel a bit nervous~
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
I heard the guy next to me say that to a pretty girl at the counter. Why didn't they notice me?
 
As I stir my coffee, thoughts enter my mind, that I cannot control.
 
It wtas Eun Young, together with Eun Ji and a guy I'm not familiar with.
 
Eun Young: Unni, I thought you've got a photoshoot with EXO?
Hannah: Ah, it's over. By the way, who is who? I still can't determine who Eun Ji is xD Keke~
Eun Ji: Annyeong~ I'm Eun Ji. I have fuller lips than Eun Young, and I always dye my hair. Eun Young doesn't. And compared to her, I wear more classy clothes.
Hannah: Oooh, I see. Wait, is that guy next to Luhan oppa your boyfriend?
Eun Ji: *blush* Nae unnie~ He's Joo Ji Seok, Luhan oppa's Korean friend who is an ulzzang.
Hannah: You look cute together :) And he's handsome indeed.
Ji Seok: Gomawo, noona :3
Eun Young: Unnie, have you seen Luhan oppa?
Hannah: Maybe he's still at the studio~
Eun Ji: Overly attached Eun Young indeed~
Eun Young: Shut up hahaha~ Ji Seok oppa, she's bullying me xD Anyway unnie, we have to go now~ See you around!
 
And I was left once again. I feel so lonely.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
The photos for the shoot were already seen by us. I'm glad they edited it fast. It was beautiful and well captured, indeed.
 
Tao: Wow, I look handsome here. Suho hyung is short.
Suho: Ya! I look taller than you are!
Tao: How many insoles were there in your shoes?
So Hyun: Hahaha. Suho oppa wore three.
Tao: I knew it. Hahaha. So Hyun's at my side. *sticks tongue out*
Sam: But you guys look handsome. No need to compare keke~
Tao: Sora, I didn't know you've mentioned ten facts about you.
 
Ah! I recall that one! Tao oppa placed his shoulder on me and he held my hand as he read. 
 
10 Facts about Lee Sora:
 
1. She loves sweets. Whether it's candy or cake, she's game for it!
2. She considers herself as a lazy-bum, but when it comes to her upcoming projects, she ditches her laziness and works hard.
3. She's a cry-baby. She easily cries by watching dramas and fanfictions that are tearjerkers.
4. She knows how to dance, but to her it's not her passion.
5. She hates being alone so she has at least one companion all the time :D
6. Sora is a shy-type person, but she opens herself up once you get close.
7. She loves Math. She would rather compute Math problems than to do an essay.
8. Eating is one of her hobbies!
9. Her favorite foods are seafoods, just like her boyfriend, Donghae.
10. She hates milk, though.
 
After reading, Suho oppa and Tao oppa stood up, seeing that person came in.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
It felt great being with Kimberley right now. We became friends instantly and we also went to the salon to make ourselves beautiful.
 
Kimberley: Haruka! You should dye your hair red! It looks good on you!
Haruka: Really? Kimmy, let's also have a cool haircut!
Kimberley: I'm on it! :)
 
So we dyed our hair, I dyed mine red and she dyed hers with chestnut brown. It was awesome. Plus I trimmed my hair to get rid of split ends.
 
For a few hours we've been talking about everything. It felt nice because for a moment, she didn't think of me as a fan, but someone she has trusted.
 
Kimberley: Haruka, thank you so much! It helped me remove my stress. I'm happy that we became friends after what happened.
Haruka: Likewise, Kimmy! This is totally a dream come true!
 
We took pictures together, followed each other on twitter and posted in instagram. Beautiful memories are yet to come :)
 
I guess forgiveness is one of the keys to happiness :)
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Hannah: Park Chanyeol oppa..
 
Chanyeol oppa and I looked into each other's eyes and he sat next to me. He was wearing a long sleeved polo, matching his cute baby face.
 
Chanyeol: You go to this coffee shop too? *smile*
Hannah: Ani, it's actually my first time. The coffee's good.
Chanyeol: Yes. I go here especially when I feel lonely.
Hannah: So, you're lonely right now, oppa?
 
He didn't answer my question. Instead, he ordered two shots of espresso.
 
Hannah: That sure is a lot of coffee you're consuming.
Chanyeol: Don't worry, I'm used to it. I needed a break.
Hannah: So do I.
Chanyeol: How about you? What seems to be the problem?
Hannah: Just my own problem, I guess. You won't consider it as one.
Chanyeol: How 'bout you tell me what it is and I'll tell you why I feel sad right now.
Hannah: Deal. But promise me you won't get mad or anything.
Chanyeol: I can't. Haha. I don't like making promises because it might be broken. So I guess I'll try not to do so instead.
Hannah: Arraseo.
 
I took a deep breath.. 1, 2.. 3...
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
So Hyun arrived, and Tao smiled at her and she did the same.
 
So Hyun: You guys sure are having fun, eh? Mind if I join you?
Suho: Sure. Thanks to you, our looks became awesome~
So Hyun: Ani, thank you. You just save me from boredorm :) By the way Sora, there's someone outside waiting for you.
 
When So Hyun mentioned it, I knew who he is.
 
Donghae: Sora! *hugs* Bogeo shippeo~
Sam: Donghae oppa.. I can't breathe... *smiles*
Donghae: M-mianhae..
Sam: I miss you too *smiles*
Suho: Hi, hyung.
Donghae: Hi, Tao and Suho. So, is the photoshoot done?
Tao: Y-yes..
Donghae: Sora, let's go..
 
I haven't said yes or anything, but he grabbed me softly to his car.
 
We were inside, and his childlike face changed. He was now frowning as if he bears the world on his shoulders.
 
Sam: Donghae oppa, what's the matter?
Donghae: Nothing..
Sam: You're lying.
Donghae: And you're not with me.
Sam: You're busy filming Hero MV and recording your Japanese album, silly.
Donghae: I know. But you, with EXO. I mean, EXP and EXO..
 
I smirked when he said that.
 
Sam: Are you jealous?
Donghae: ANIYO! I AM NEVER JEALOUS.
Sam: Really, now?
Donghae: FINE.. I AM. *pouts* It's just that I miss you and I envy them for having more time with you..
Sam: But oppa, you're the one I look forward to everyday.. *blush*
Donghae: Jinjja? I just feel envious, that's all. I wish I can take you wherever I go..
Sam: Move closer, oppa.
Donghae: Waeyo? I'm driving..
Sam: Just for a second. Arraseo?
 
He moved closer and we took a selca together.
 
Sam: I'll send you a copy right now of this *smiles* Whenever we miss each other, let's look at this together. It will remind you of you and I. HaeSora~
 
Donghae oppa held my hand, and his hands were on mine.
 
Donghae: Nae, I'll keep that in mind. Sora, whenever I'm away, just look at the spaces at your hands. It will remind you of us as well, and how our fingers fit perfectly.
 
He kissed my forehead for a few seconds, and my lips. Him being jealous, is just too cute. I am totally assure that he loves me.
 
It's okay to be jealous sometimes. As long as we don't hurt or step on other people.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Hurraaaaay! I have the copy of the magazine! The photos were daebak indeed. I hope our fans would look forward to it.
 
Here are some facts about the EXP members:
 
10 Things You Should Know about Kim Hana:
 
1. Hana is a moody person. She doesn't have a constant personality.
2. She loves chocolate or anything with that kind of flavor.
3. She is afraid of riding a bike.
4. She's described by her friends as a late bloomer.
5. Hana loves her cats so much~
6. Eyes and lips are what makes her attracted to a guy.
7. She easily gets offended so be careful.
8. She hates it when she's taken for granted or left behind.
9. She's got tons of crushes, but her heart only belongs to Kyuhyun~
10. She is a crybaby as well.
 
I'm still stressed because of Hana unni. I wanna know her reasons for being mad at me.
 
I continued reading other facts as well.
 
Go Ailee Facts
 
1. She is a fan girl of SNSD and her biases are Seohyun and Yuri.
2. She's a bookworm and she can read up to three books a day.
3. Ailee doesn't like crowded and noisy places.
4. She can play drums and piano.
5. One country she would like to visit is U.S.A :D
6. Mika and her are best friends since elementary. They're inseparable.
7. Her first boyfriend is Yuuki of Phantom.
8. Whenever she has free time, she would also go to the movies and create fanmade videos.
9. She loves sports. Volleyball, badminton and basketball, she's into it.
10. Her favorite actress is Dakota Fanning :)
 
That's my best friend. I'm glad I was also mentioned there.
 
Are you guys ready to know more facts about me? Tune in later.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Chanyeol oppa was waiting for me to say my words. Will he still listen even if this is just a shallow reason?
 
Hannah: I feel left out, oppa. EXP can stand alone without me.
Chanyeol: Why did you say so?
Hannah: That's because everyone is given tons of projects, and I'm left with only one. I am considered as the heartrob, but all of the sudden, Sora and Mika are given more attention.
Chanyeol: So what you're saying is you're not given enough exposure?
Hannah: Exactly. I know it's wrong to be mad, but I can't help it. I am doing my best, yet they don't notice at all.
Chanyeol: Cheer up, Hana. Maybe there are still shows that are in queue for you.
Hannah: I hope so.. I felt guilty for shouting at Mika as well.
Chanyeol: You should go and apologize, Hana.
Hannah: Nae, arraseo. Oppa, what about you?
Chanyeol: I feel rejected as well.
Hannah: Why did you say so?
Chanyeol: Let's just say that I like a girl, but she just rejected me. No, not rejected. But before I can even confess, she and her boyfriend got united.
Hannah: Aww. Sorry to hear that. But who's that lucky girl? Is she someone I know?
Chanyeol: If I told you, please keep it a secret.
Hannah: Of course.
Chanyeol: It's Akira Miyazaki.
Hannah: Jinjja?!
Chanyeol: Yeah. I was helping her out and my parents are friends with hers so yeah.
Hannah: I see. But oppa, at least you already knew. It will hurt more if you told her and yet she's taken by someone else.
Chanyeol: But it also hurts knowing that she doesn't have an idea at all.
 
He sipped his coffee, as I waited for him to continue. I can see the pain in his eyes.
 
Hannah: Chanyeol oppa, we can be friends and tell each other our problems.
Chanyeol: I think we should. Thanks. I felt better after telling you that.
Hannah: Sometimes we've got to open ourselves before we explode.
Chanyeol: Friends?
Hannah: FRIENDS! :D
 
We both had a chat, as we go on.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
It was already 7pm when we finished our bonding. Haruka is a nice person and I am never bored when I'm with her.
 
Too bad, I have to depart from Seoul tomorrow morning. That is three hours after Henry's recording. I can still watch it, but I decided not to.
 
Aicelle: So how are things going on between you and Haruka?
Kimberley: It was fun! I've never been happier!
Aicelle: You sure you won't watch Henry's debut stage?
 
I didn't answer. I wanted to, but I have to let go of certain things in the past.
 
____'s POV :)
 
PS: This character will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.
 
Hello, I'm a person filled with ambition and power. And by that, I want to use those I possess to get what I want.
 
I've been jealous of this person. She reached success that I always wanted back then. Now that I'm already a successful person, it's my time to get what she stole from me.
 
How? Let's find out.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Akira: Ne-chan, tomorrow's the day. Let's watch his performance, arraseo?
Haruka: Okay, but don't expect me to finish it.
 
Our plan of Haruka ne-chan and Henry oppa unite will happen tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a success.
 
So Hyun's POV :)
 
As I was reading the magazine, I saw the facts section, and Tao oppa was right beside me.
 
Facts about Choi Mika
 
1. She describes herself as an extremely moody person. Sometimes hyper, sometimes choleric and sometimes dramatic.
2. She's not into sweets, pork and spicy foods. But she loves milk, chicken and seafoods!
3. Mika is a sleepyhead. She can wake up for a while but whenever she's in bed, she can continue sleeping for hours and it's hard for her to wake up.
4. She loves poetry and she even writes fanfics, poems and haiku whenever she's in the mood.
5. She wears contact lenses because she is nearsighted.
6. An only child NOT A SPOILED BRAT.
7. Her bloodtype is AB, a rare blood type so she's careful not to get mosquito bites that might lead to dengue.
8. Mika loves make up and she doesn't leave home without it. But she still looks like a kid with or without it.
9. She doesn't do aegyo. It just comes of naturally.
10. She can sing, act, and do multitasking.
 
Tao: Her make-up was well done.
So Hyun: Yeah, she didn't asked for our help.
Tao: Maybe she doesn't want you to get tired.
So Hyun: I think so.
Tao: Thanks, So Hyun. You worked so hard for us.
So Hyun: Even the rest did.
Tao: I know, but even if you're gonna be a trainee soon, you did your job well.
So Hyun: Thanks to boredom keke~
 
We both smiled at each other. My eyes looked into him as we accidentally to the pages. That time, I realized, Tao oppa and I were unconsciously holding hands with each other.
 
Tao: Mianhae.. noona..
So Hyun: Ya! I'm not as old as you think!
Tao: Really? Sorry, I'm not yet fluent in Korean. So.. what should I call you?
So Hyun: So Hyun is fine with me. :D
 
This time, Haneul's photo was in the magazine. She is very beautiful. All of them are.
 
Lee Haneul Facts:
 
1. She loves to eat spaghetti with lots of meat & hotdogs~
2. She loves chocolates. Even if she has asthma, she would still do whatever it takes to taste one. But as a consequence, she has to drink medicines for her asthma to go away.
3. Haneul hates frogs. Just the mention of it will make her freak out.
4. She is a bookworm~
5. One of her hobbies is listening to music. She's a big fan of EXO and Super Junior.
6. She likes to watch horror movies whenever she's depressed. It removes it from her. But on the contrary, she would be paranoid afterwards because of the scenes that flash on her mind after watching.
7. She likes the melody of Chinese music. She feels connection whenever she listens or hears it.
8. She wanted to be a geisha because of their clothes and make up.
9. Haneul loves Christmas more than my own birthday. 
10. She wants her first child to be a boy & she will name him Kai Alexander. Or maybe Kris Alexander, or Siwon Alexander. That depends on Siwon. :D
 
After reading, someone came. Uh-oh.
 
Who could be that person? Tune in.