Shocking Revelations

Fated to Love You

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
A lot of things happened in the past few months as I read the articles in the internet.
 
Choi Mika finally chooses The One in the Dating Game
 
After a few episodes of Channel M's "Dating 101", Choi Mika finally choose her boyfriend. It was no other than Super Junior's Eunhyuk!
 
His sudden appearance was a surprise to all those audience and it was revealed that the last episode, only the three EXO members should be the only choices. But because of Eunhyuk's persistent in getting her back, the show's plot had change.
 
In the end, he was chosen of all the four. And indeed, MiHyuk is back.
 
Good for them. I thought he and Minji will last long. But I guess he can't get enough of Mika.
 
Super Junior's Donghae clarifies the issue between him and Sparkledust's Ja Ri
 
A lot of issues happened in the past few weeks and this includes the rumors between Lee Donghae and Dong Ja Ri.
 
"Ja Ri was apologizing to me that's why we looked that close. We never even dated. We sunbaes should be in good terms with our hoobaes. And besides, she found the one." said Donghae in an interview.
 
"Donghae oppa is a sunbae for me. He became my first friend from a different group and he's my bias. Anyway, we're just like that. You guys must get used to it."
 
Donghae and Sora are still together, while Ja Ri is currently EXO-K's Baekhyun's girlfriend.
 
Whoa. Since when? Well they're in the right age. Why not let these youngsters date for a while?
 
Stardust Entertainment will finally merge with SM Entertainment and clarifies the circulating rumors.
 
Kim Sungyeol, the owner and CEO of Stardust Entertainment has teamed up with Lee Soo Man and decided to merge together. SM will still retain its name, and Sparkledust, the rookie group of Stardust will be a part of SM as well as the trainees they have.
 
Here are the rumors and both of them answered them honestly.
 
1. Kim Minji will officially leave the group, Sparkledust.
- Her father, Kim Sungyeol, revealed that Minji will undergo rehabilitation due to depression and ADHD. It was her decision as well. For now, Sparkledust will be a five member group with Jang Soo Yeon as the leader.
 
"My daughter will come back as a member of Sparkledust. We'll wait for her."
 
2. Kim Minji and Eunhyuk broke up because she just seduced him. She's also the third party between Mika and Eunhyuk.
- Mr. Kim Sungyeol suddenly frowned. "I think seduce is not the term. Minji and Eunhyuk were infatuated with each other when they met, causing him to break up with Mika. They did not used each other or seduced. It was a fling between them. But you can see Eunhyuk and Mika together now, right? So I guess bashing Minji shouldn't occur anymore."
 
3. Kim Minji's age is actually 23 years old.
- Mr. Sungyeol laughed. "Yes. It was a typo error in her birth certificate. We just happen to fix it by the time their song, "Love Me" was released. She's the oldest member, so she deserves to be the leader."
 
4. EXO's Lay and Suho dated Lee Sora all at the same time.
- Mr. Lee Soo Man commented, "Yes, Suho and Sora dated because he was courting her. But that time, she likes Lay. But since Suho knew, he decided to set her free. But they never dated at the same time."
 
5. Dong Ja Ri and Byun Baekhyun of EXO-K, seen in public, fighting.
- Mr. Lee Soo Man answered, "Yes, they were together eating lunch but with Eun Young and Luhan. Ja Ri was mad at him because he thought Baekhyun was joking. But in the end, they were in love with each other."
 
6. Sparkledust's Eun Young and EXO-M's Luhan, dating.
- Mr. Kim Sungyeol answered, "Yes. Luhan likes her. And she likes him too. It's a love between a fan girl and her bias."
 
7. EXO-K's Suho and Kang Yoo Rin are dating as well.
- Mr. Kim Sungyeol answered, "No. They hang out once but Suho and Yoo Rin are not showing interest in each other."
 
8. Dong Ja Ri is the third party and the reason why HaeSora broke up.
- Mr. Lee Soo Man commented, "No, she's not a third party. It just so happens that Sora and Donghae had a misunderstanding that time." 
 
9. Kim Minji and Choi Mika are in bad terms with each other.
- Mr. Kim Sungyeol commented, "Because of Eunhyuk, yes. But my daughter regrets what she did. Maybe next time, they'll end up as friends because they are already in the same company."
 
10. Sparkledust does not get along with other groups.
- Mr. Lee Soo Man answered, "They are just rookies. Don't expect them to be in good terms with all the KPOP groups because they haven't met all of them. Please keep that in mind."
 
Well, we haven't really talked about what happened. But about Mika and Sora, what happened to them must be kept secret. They are girls, and we understand that.
 
Sometimes, there are things we should keep to others. Because it's the only way to make you safe.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Donghyun, so we're going to meet Sparkledust once again, eh?
Donghyun: Yes, hyung. But apparently, Minji and Mika haven't apologized to each other as well as Ja Ri and Sora.
Prince Manager: They have to. If we're going to be one, then must ditch their pride.
Donghyun: Why don't we tell them that?
Prince Manager: No need. They're on their own. Beside, they are no longer children.
Donghyun: But hyung..
Prince Manager: Arraseo. You tell them, future manager of EXP.
Donghyun: Eh? Come again?
Prince Manager: I figured out that it's time for you to be a manager just like me and not just only an assistant. So Kang Donghyun, you are now promoted as the manager of EXP.
Donghyun: Hyung saranghaeeee!! But may I ask who's going to be the manager of Sparkledust?
Prince Manager: Oh. Good question. The HR manager will help us~
Donghyun: My noona Eun Hye knows someone who used to be a manager of a group who disbanded a few years ago.
Prince Manager: Who is he/she?
Donghyun: A high school friend of mine who has a little sister the same age as Sora named Lee Young Jae.
Prince Manager: If that's the case then, call him.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
EXP, Happy Tree Friends and Phantom were all gathered inside the conference room and we all talked about what happened back then.
 
Kyouya: I'm glad you were all safe. So that's why we were asked to act as fanboys of Girls' Generation that time.
Sam: I know. It was one heck of a chaos.
Miyu: I guess it's all because of me.
Jasmin: Aish, don't blame yourself. Here you go again.
Ryuusei: Yeah, Mika. Why blame yourself? But I have to tell you this. You're now popular with guys. I didn't expect you would be chased around by the EXO hyungs.
Miyu: Uhh, is that a compliment or an insult? And why are you not calling me noona?
Ryuusei: Well, I'm used to not calling you that. I didn't expect things to turn out this way. I guess I should have been with you ever since.
 
I fed Ryuusei a piece of kimbap in his mouth for him to shut up.
 
Miyu: Gutom lang yan! (You're just hungry!)
Ailee: Should we ship RyuMi?
Miyu: MiHyuk all the way!! Kekeke~
Ae Young: Anyway, can I open a topic?
Hannah: Yes, you can.
Ae Young: Soo Hyun and I overheard Prince Manager and Donghyun oppa talking.
Eun Mi: What are they talking about?
Soo Hyun: They said we'll be in the same company with Sparkledust. Is that true?
Jasmin: Jinjja? But.. That would be awkward for Mika and Sora. Don't you think?
Sam: But we can't do something about it. I mean, Mr. Lee Soo Man has the right to do so.
Yuuki: Guys! Look what I've found!
 
Several articles appeared, especially about the merging of SM and Stardust Entertainment.
 
Daisuke: EH? It's true, after all.
Haruka: You've got to be kidding me..
Akira: What's going on with SM and Stardust? Aigoo.
 
Then to answer all our troubles, Donghyun oppa opened the room.
 
Donghyun: There you guys are! Go to the lobby now. You'll see something surprising.
 
Could it be that they will postpone our debut which is supposed to be on July? Please no!
 
All of us hurried to the lobby, and tried to find out what this is all about.
 
+++++++
 
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe..
 
"Are you sure you're willing to do this job?"
"Of course I am. Why would I not grab this chance?"