Oppa Nappa! (Bad Oppa!)

Fated to Love You

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
There he is, standing there in front of me. I was filled with so many thoughts. Should I just let things go and let this damn pain linger within me or tell him what I really feel?
 
I wish I can borrow Donghae oppa's emotions or be like him just for now. If only I can, believe me I wouldn't decline.
 
Sungmin: You're here.
Eun Mi: No, I'm at the other corner of the street.
Sungmin: Sora had fun a while ago with me.
 
By the way he said that, I felt more irritated. You already.
 
Sungmin: There were so many people, indeed.
Eun Mi: What do you expect from an amusement park? That it would be empty just for the two of you.
Sungmin: Well, I wanted it to be less crowded.
Eun Mi: You could have just asked the owner or Sora to reserve the park. It's as easy as that.
Sungmin: Easy for you to say. Why are you talking to me this way?
Eun Mi: What do you expect, Sungmin oppa? That I would do some aegyo just like you and ignore everything? I'm sorry I ruined your expectations.
Sungmin: I don't like you talking to me that way.
Eun Mi: *clenches fist* Shut up. You ain't the boss of me.
 
I'm sorry but I lost my temper already. He pulled the last straw.
 
Sungmin: How can I possibly determine the cause of this argument when you're just telling me to shut up?!
Eun Mi: DAMN IT I SAID SHUT UP! You have the time to help Sora out but right now that I needed you the most you would ignored and push me away! Don't you know how much it hurts?!!
 
Tears ran down my face, because I couldn't take it anymore. All I want was for him to hug me and apologize. As simple as that. Because I was the one who did that mistake, I would apologize and it's because I know what it feels to be hurt.
 
Sungmin: The world doesn't revolve on the two of us, Eun Mi. I had to help Sora that's why I wanted to see you.
 
But he never did the same.
 
Eun Mi: What for? To rub into my face that you can trigger my ego and hurt me anytime because you know I'm jealous? Alright already!! I know that!! I'm tired already!!! I wanted to show how I felt, but you kept on answering for me. Don't I have a right to express myself?!
Sungmin: Stop being like this.
Eun Mi: DON'T EXPECT ME TO AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY AND DO!
Sungmin: I can't believe you would actually argue with me because of Sora. I would understand if I'm cheating on you, but she's my sister.
Eun Mi: Yeah, your sister who is indirectly taking you away from me.
Sungmin: What kind of mind do you have to actually think that way? I'm her brother how many times do I have to tell you that?
Eun Mi: You can hang out with her. But you making me feel that I'm  worthless, ignored at the same time? She's also doing that to Donghae oppa. YOU REALLY ARE SIBLINGS!
Sungmin: THAT'S ENOUGH!! *holds her shoulders* SNAP OUT OF IT!
Eun Mi: IT'S NOT GONNA WORK ANYMORE!
Sungmin: *slaps her accidentally to snap out of it* Eun Mi! You're being hysterical!!
Eun Mi: I HATE YOU!!
 
I slammed the door and cried inside my room. I don't want to see him anymore if he keeps being this way.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Sungmin: Eun Mi! Open the door!!
Eun Mi: LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!!
 
I didn't slapped her because I got hurt, but because she's already in rage, and I can no longer control her anymore.
 
Was she so mad, and she was just pretending to be okay? It's my first time seeing her like this.
 
Or maybe because I was into hanging out with Sora more than her. There are a lot of possibilities.
 
Sam: Sungmin oppa, what happened?
Sungmin: Eun Mi got mad at me because I was ignoring her.
Sam: Oh my.. This is all my fault.
Sungmin: No, it's not. You needed my  help.
Sam: But oppa, even Donghae oppa reacted to this.
Sungmin: Eottokke??
Sam: Mianhae, oppa.. I'll try talking to her about this.
 
I frowned, and went to the dorm. There's no use talking to Eun Mi if she's still at me.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I'm such a pabo. I didn't even think about the consequences if we execute this plan.. I'm a failure..
 
I've noticed that I am always the cause of the problems. First, I am the reason why Eunhyuk oppa got mad with Mika because I mentioned Ryuusei. And now? I made Eun Mi unni mad, making her mad at Sungmin oppa as well.
 
I waited for hours, hoping her anger would lessen..
 
I knocked the door and entered. It was very quiet.
 
Sam: Eun Mi unni, are you there?
Eun Mi: What do you want from me?
 
The way she spoke, gave me goosebumps. She used to be cheerful and friendly, but right now she's angry and sad the way I see it.
 
Sam: I want to talk to you.
Eun Mi: What for? Talk, talk, talk, that's all you are. Come see me if you actually wanna live up to those words.
 
I'm starting to get scared of Eun Mi unni, seriously. It's my first time seeing a different side of her and I don't like it...
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I am exasperated because of Sungmin oppa and Sora. How dare she enter my room after what she did? Damn it.
 
Sam: Can't you calm down? How can I begin if you're mad at me?
Eun Mi: You're the one who decided to talk to me at a time like this. Why should you ask me to adjust according to your preference?
Sam: I know you're upset, but unni.. I want to explain everything.
Eun Mi: *raises eyebrows* Well it seems the candy factory in my head is busted so don't expect to get anything sugar-coated from me today, and tomorrow doesn't look too promising either.
Sam: PLEASE. JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!
Eun Mi: It's clear to me now that you and Sungmin oppa are ignoring me and Donghae oppa. Now what? You're going to ask for my permission without hearing my approval?
Sam: So you disapprove, eh? If you're comfortable enough to say it behind my back, why the hell can't you say it to my face?
Eun Mi: You made that choice alone. Nobody asked me anything.
Sam: Fine. Suit yourself, unni. I'm trying to explain, but you never gave me the chance. Stop being like this.
Eun Mi: Don't tell me what to do, Lee Sora. I don't give a damn anymore, think what you think, believe what you want, but remember I cared when no one else did.
 
Sora went out of the room, and I saw her tears flowing from her eyes, yet I was too angry to care. Just because I smile and nod does not mean I believe the things coming out of .
 
No matter how bad she wanted to explain, I still don't want to talk to anyone else. I just wish that for one day I could truly speak my mind and tell people what I really think about them. Unfortunately, I am too damn nice for my own good.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I was crying at the living room and I have no one to talk to. Donghae oppa is also mad at me and so is Eun Mi unni and I can't talk to Sungmin oppa because it will get worse.
 
Then someone offered me a box of tissues. It was Mika.
 
Miyu: Ya, why are you crying?
Sam: Nothing much. *sniffs*
Miyu: Get some tissues. There's a lot more where that came from.
Sam: *grabs more* What are you doing at a time like this?
Miyu: Nothing. I'm so bored.
Sam: Well at least you've got no problems.
Miyu: You can't have it all. So, mind if I ask again what's wrong?
Sam: Eun Mi unni and I got into a fight.
 
I told her the whole story, and I cried right in front of her. I wonder how will she react to this.