Hidden Memory

Fated to Love You
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
I was not okay by the fact that he's going to meet my parents. To tell you the truth, I'm not really a Korean. This is just my Korean name. My mom and dad, who are both Filipino, were separated when I was still 10 years old. Dad is a CEO of a company so he can't take care of me so he had to give me to mom. Unfortunately, mom had to migrate in Korea because she has to work there with me and my brother. He was already a teenager back then at the age of 17. Right now, he's the same age as Kyuhyun oppa.
 
Though mom and dad have separated, they had moved on and decided to be friends. But only as friends, though. Mom had a boyfriend named Park Hyungsik, and they were together for 4 years until he asked mom's hand to marry her. Thus, from Elizabeth Cruz, her surname became park. And my brother Caleb and I had that surname as well. How did I get my name, Dong Ja Ri? It's simple. I derived it from my real name, Arielle. I'm Arielle Park.
 
It's funny because most people think I'm a pure Korean. Maybe because I lived here for 8 years now. But Baekhyun oppa doesn't know about this. Because I am afraid.
 
Baekhyun: I can't wait, Ja Ri. We've been together for two months, yet I still want to get to know you. Like where you live, how your family is and your friends are.
Ja Ri: You don't have to rush. After all, we're not yet getting married.
Baekhyun: But you're the one I wanted to marry, Ja Ri. You will soon be Byun Ja Ri.
 
Byun Arielle, to be exact. Mom told me that as much as possible, I have to marry a Filipino but heck, we're in Korea. I love Baekhyun oppa and she knows about it but she told me never to tell him my real nationality because if I did, he would just leave me for a real Korean girl.
 
I didn't want that to happen. Just thinking about it makes me cry.
 
Ja Ri: Oppa, if someone lied to you, would you forgive them?
Baekhyun: Depends on how awful their lies are. Waeyo?
Ja Ri: Uhm, what if you have a friend, and she told you that she was a good person but then she confessed that she wasn't good at all. Would you still forgive her?
Baekhyun: Before I could answer that, may I ask why you're asking me that?
Ja Ri: *smiles* Nevermind, oppa. Maybe I was just thinking about a lot of things. Shall we go back to the SM building?
 
That's the only alibi I could think of.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
I was insane that time, didn't know what to do. I felt betrayed, and angered with what I just knew. I thought Jinri unni and Jung Ah unni were just making things up.
 
I was crying my heart out, inside the washroom, and putting water on my face so no one can see my tears. That moment, Akira called.
 
Haruka: Akira, what's the matter?
Akira: Ne-chan, where are you?
Haruka: At the washroom.
Akira: Dad's other friend is coming and I'm still pretending to be close to Chanyeol oppa. Are you still with Henry oppa?
 
I ended the phone call. Hearing his name, gave me agony. Something, I can't endure.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We finally arrived! I woke up, upon feeling that the airplane is landing to the airport. I was sleeping on Chen oppa's shoulder and my brother was drinking his coffee that was served a while ago.
 
Miyu: Chen oppa~
Chen: What? *opens eyes*
Miyu: Should we call Sora and the rest?
Chen: I will call the EXO members and if we're near your dorm, we will troll EXP.
Siwon: You guys are into this, eh?
Miyu: Nae, oppa! Kekeke~
 
I opened my cellphone, and logged in to my LINE account. Sora was online and I had to call her.
 
Miyu: Soraaaaaa~
Sam: Ya Choi Mika! Our photoshoot with EXO will be tomorrow! When are you guys coming back?
Miyu: Mianhae, our flight was delayed. Maybe we won't be able to go there at all.
Sam: Omo.. Keep safe, arraseo? Should we inform the others?
Chen: Aniyo! Just EXO and EXP.
Sam: Annyeong, Chen oppa. Anyway, just inform us when you're here in Seoul. Okay?
Chen: Nae! Annyeong! *ends phone call*
Miyu: Hahahaha, we're at Incheon Airport already. Let's go!
 
Akira's POV :)
 
I'm starting to worry about my sister. Where is she? And why did she just ended the phone call all of the sudden?
 
Chanyeol: Akira, what's wrong?
Akira: Chanyeol oppa, I'm worried. I tried calling her once again, but she doesn't answer.
 
Then dad approached us, with a smile so deceiving.
 
Mr. Akihiro: Akira, where's Haruka?
Akira: Uhm, she said she'll be here in a while. Where's your other friend?
Mr. Akihiro: They'll be here in a few minutes. It was traffic a while ago.
Akira: I see. I'll go and contact onee-chan first.
 
Damn, I will be dead if Haruka ne-chan doesn't arrive at all. Eottokke?
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Henry and I were left at the restaurant and he paid for the lunch. I saw his face full of pain, and I don't know how to mend it.
 
Kimberley: Henry..
Henry: Shut up, Kimmy. You're happy now?!
Kimberley: How can I be happy when you're the one who's hurting?
Henry: Even Haruka is hurt! What more do you want?!
Kimberley: I'm sorry.. *holds his hand*
Henry: Kimmy, I LOVED YOU. Okay? But my feelings are not the same anymore.
Kimberley: Where are you going?
Henry: I will explain everything to Haruka.
Kimberley: This is not the right time! Do you think she would listen?!
Henry: I don't care! I just have to tell her! If it weren't for you, none of these would have happened.
Kimberley: Yeah right, and your lies will last for a long time. I mean, why lie to your girlfriend?
Henry: I have no time to argue with you!
 
Henry was pushing me away. Ouch, it hurts, really. I wanted him back, but he wanted someone else.
 
I will still follow him, no matter how far I would go.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
This is a bit weird, but I did my best for no one to see me at my worst. I've put on my make up and styled my hair. Good thing I always bring make-up since I'm a stylist after all.
 
I won't cry. No. Maybe I'm going to follow my dad and figure out what his plans are for me and Akira. Screw Henry oppa for lying to me.
 
Soon as I stepped out of the washroom, people were watching me. Just keep on looking, people.
 
To there I saw someone I didn't expect.
 
Baekhyun's POV :)
 
Something weird is happening to Ja Ri lately. Why is she asking me an unexpected question? I can't stop thinking about it even if she told me that I should stop from doing so.
 
We were together a while ago and since she would go to see her mom while I meet with EXO and EXP, she left, and we decided to end our date quickly with a kiss.
 
And to think that she hasn't introduced me yet to her parents, that gave me something to be stressed about.
 
Should I investigate on my girlfriend?
 
Kai: Hyungggggggggggg. T.T
Baekhyun: What's with the face, Kai?
Kai: Chen hyung, Mika and Siwon hyung will not go home today.
Baekhyun: Relax. Maybe they'll surprise us.
Kai: I hope so. Why so serious, hyung?
Baekhyun: Ah, it's nothing..
Kai: Spill the beans.
Baekhyun: Just about Ja Ri. For some reason I want to investigate. I want to know her family.
Kai: Then do it, hyung.
Baekhyun: Arraseo..
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Today's the day that Siwon oppa will come back! I'm so excited. For months, I've been waiting for him. Now that I've settled everything about Kris and Miho, the only thing I want is to be with him.
 
Sam: Haneul unni, Mika just called.
Jasmin: Jinjja? What did they told you?
Sam: Unfortunately, their flight has been delayed. *sighs*
 
That changed my mood completely. All along I was waiting for him, and this is what I'll get.
 
Jasmin: B-but.. I waited for so long.
Sam: Yeah. I don't even know why they have been delayed in the first place. Cheer up, unni. At least they're safe.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
My hands were sweaty, and dad's getting impatient about my sister. Damn it. Damn it!
 
Mr. Akihiro: That Haruka. I will punish her for not coming.
 
By the time he said that, I can hear footsteps of a female wearing high heeled shoes.
 
Haruka: Dad.
Mr. Akihiro: Haruka?! Where have you been?
Haruka: I'm sorry about last night. I realized that you know what's best for me.
Mr. Akihiro: We'll talk about that later. I, too, am sorry. But what's going on?
Haruka: I shopped for new clothes and got prepared that's why I'm late. Where's the person you're talking about?
 
. What has gotten into my sister? And why is she wearing formal attire? Ugh.
 
Akira: Ne-chan, we need to talk.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Kimberley: Henry, slow down!
Henry: Who told you to follow me? Where is Haruka?! Aish!
Kimberley: How should I know? I have been following you for several minutes!
Henry: Just leave me alone!
 
The more he pushed me away, the harder it is. I feel tired all of the sudden.. I....
 
Henry: KIMMY!!
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Akira: Ne-chan, what is this all about?!
Haruka: I've decided to obey dad, that's all.
Akira: You're not the type who would do that all of the sudden so stop lying!
Haruka: these stupid lies! Damn it!
Akira: What do you mean?
 
I told Akira how mad was I, because of Henry oppa. I wanted to scream, shout and let it all out because if I don't, it will give me a heart attack.
 
Akira: Ne-chan, I'm sorry to hear that. So you went here because of what he did?
Haruka: Exactly. I bet he's with Kimberley now. I don't care, because in my mind he just broke up with me.
Akira: No, he didn't. What if he comes back?
Haruka: Molla. I want to meet the guy dad's talking about for now. I hope he's as handsome as Chanyeol oppa. I'm going to flirt a little. Just for today.
Akira: Suit yourself, ne-chan. But be responsible.
Haruka: I will.
 
Akira and I went to see dad once again and when we did....
 
Chen's POV :)
 
Since we know that both EXP and EXO will be at the SM Building, we headed straight there. I guess this might be the last time Mika and I will be close. It was nice being with her.
 
EXP members were on their way to the conference room and us, together with Siwon hyung, went there. Now it's time to turn the lights off and startle them.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Kimmy fainted all of the sudden and I had to bring her to her manager. Good thing she was easy to find. She's Aicelle Wang. A woman tall like Seohyun of SNSD and with long, straight hair.
 
Aicelle: Oh my gosh.. Kimberley!!
Henry: She fainted a while ago.
Aicelle: She didn't get enough rest upon arriving in Seoul and haven't eaten a lot. Good thing her fan meeting has ended.
 
I didn't realize how hectic her schedule is.. I have to help her out, even if it means that we're going to be just friends.
 
I was still carrying her and placed her in the car. Aicelle noona sat next to the driver, and Kimmy's head was on my lap, unable to leave her behind.
 
Aicelle: Kimberley wanted to be with you for a long time now, Henry.
Henry: I know, but..
Aicelle: Yes, I know you're taken but, please take care of her. It's the least you could do. Seeing you, she got so happy and excited. I wanted her to be like that.
 
Kimmy was sleeping soundly. She looked tired, but still beautiful. A part of me wanted her back, and the other half wanted me to be with Haruka.
 
Aicelle: Kimberley told me before that she had to break up with you because it was all a part of the contract. But when she found out that Shindong has a girlfriend, she started to cry. She wanted you back, Henry. Kimberley did cover songs on youtube and got famous eventually. In short, she did it for you.
 
I started to feel the guilt. If only I could turn back time. But Haruka came, and I fell in love again the same way I did, seeing Kimmy grow into a beautiful girl.
 
Henry: I'm sorry. I didn't know how hard it is for her.
Aicelle: Now you know, Henry. Please give her the chance, of letting her heart speak out. She'll be staying here for another three days because she wanted you.
Henry: I will think about it, Aicelle noona.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Thinking about what Henry oppa did, pisses me off. I hate the fact that he lied to me and I'm starting to hate Kimberley, who happens to be my idol because it's clear already that we're a couple, yet she continued trying to get him back. Aish. I don't want to see them both.
 
Mr. Akihiro: Haruka, here's Mr. Choi, my colleague.
Haruka: Pleased to meet you, Mr. Choi. I'm Haruka Miyazaki.
Mr. Choi: It's nice to meet you, Haruka. Have you met my son?
 
I didn't answer because as he asked, someone was walking towards us.
 
Mr. Choi: Ah, there he is. Minho, introduce yourself.
 
Choi Minho of SHINee, wearing a formal outfit and a cool haircut. He's my bias, and my crush as well.
 
Minho: Hey, Haruka! You're with Soo Hyun and the rest, aren't you?
Haruka: Nae. Oppa, I didn't know our parents were friends! *smiles*
Minho: Me too! But I felt a connection when dad told me that we're meeting Miyazaki family.
Chanyeol: Choi Minho! What are you doing in here?
Minho: Chanyeol?! I didn't expect to see you here. Small world, isn't it?
Akira: Right, oppa! So, where are we heading?
Minho: Anywhere, but.. Haruka, is it true that we are paired up with each other?
Haruka: As far as I know, yes.
Minho: Aren't you both taken by Henry hyung and Zhou Mi hyung?
Akira: Yes, oppa. Chanyeol oppa and I will pretend whenever dad's around. I don't know with Haruka unni, though.
Haruka: Uhh. Don't even bother asking.
Minho: If they're going to pretend, then we should too.
Haruka: In what way?
Minho: Well, we can be friends. Close friends, to be exact.
Chanyeol: We should leave you guys in a while. Kekeke~
Akira: Ne-chan, remember what I told you a while ago. Arraseo?
Haruka: Yes, I know.
 
Minho oppa and I went to the garden, and that's where we're going to get to know each other.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The door started to open, and Chen oppa was seated next to me inside the conference room. I can't wait for them to see us and get surprised.
 
Chen: *whispers* Let's turn around later once they enter.
Miyu: Nae~ *winks*
Chen: Don't be like that. It's too cute.
 
The door started to open, and we hid ourselves on the big chair.
 
Chen: Welcome, everyone.
Miyu: We've been.. Expecting you.
Janitor: What are you two doing?!
Chen: Mianhae! *bows*
 
Then the janitor laughed at us and he the lights. It was Siwon oppa.
 
Siwon: You guys are seriously going to do that?
Miyu: Nae, oppa. How about you? What's with the outfit?
 
Before he could even explain, EXO members were already behind him, causing us to be in chaos and quickly returning to our positions.
 
Baekhyun: Janitor sshi, is that room available?
Siwon: Of course. Please go ahead.
 
Siwon oppa moved a little, and EXO members entered the room one by one, after turning on the lights.
 
Kris: Chanyeol's not here, eh?
Baekhyun: He has an omiai.
Tao: Omi.. What?
Baekhyun: A blind date set up by his parents.
Kai: Even Chen hyung's not here.
 
EXP started to enter on by one. Chen oppa and I looked at each other, upon hearing Kai oppa's voice.
 
Hannah: We're not complete after all.
Sam: Yeah, the meeting should have been rescheduled.
Jasmin: Or.. Their flight be on time.
Eun Mi: Is Manager oppa coming and Donghyun oppa?
Ailee: I think so.
 
That's when we decided to do one thing.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Kimmy woke up, and she stared at me, with disbelief.
 
Kimberley: Henry? Is that you? Or is it just a dream?
Henry: This is real, Kimmy.
Kimberley: What has gotten into you? I thought you were going to find Haruka.
Henry: I know, but I realized I was already hurting you.
Kimberley: If it's about my feelings then don't worry about it. Though it hurts, I can't do anything but to let you do what you want.
Henry: But you fainted. You haven't eaten anything, even if we were at the restaurant a while ago.
Kimberley: I wasn't hungry at all. In fact, I was filled with excitement of seeing you after several years.
 
She smiled, with her face blushing. I remember when she said "Wo Ai Ni" to me for the first time.
 
Henry: Still, you have to take care of yourself. Why did you have to follow me all the way here? I can always go to Taiwan.
Kimberley: I know, but our schedules don't match. Sometimes, you would be in Taiwan, but I'm in Australia. When I go back to Taiwan, you're in Korea already.
Henry: I see. But you're famous as well, Kimmy.
Kimberley: I did it to get close to you. But then, it's too late.
 
She frowned for a moment, and I can see how hurt she was.
 
Kimberley: OMO! I forgot something at the fan meet!!
Henry: What is it?
Kimberley: My cookie monster stuffed toy. It was your first gift to me.. I can't afford to lose it. Aicelle, can you please let me go back and get it?
Aicelle: Sure thing, Kimberley.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We turned the seats in front of them and said..
 
BOTH: WELCOME, WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU.
 
All of them, were shocked. Xiumin oppa, who was playing around on the chair, fell down, seeing me and Chen oppa.
 
Xiumin: YA! MIKA AND CHEN! SINCE WHEN DID YOU TWO CAME?!
Kai: I THOUGHT YOUR FLIGHT WAS DELAYED?
Sam: WHERE IS SIWON OPPA?!
Sehun: WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
Ailee: WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!
Chen: Yo guys calm down! Let us answer your questions slowly.
Miyu: We arrived two hours ago safely. And no, our flight was not delayed.
Chen: YOU GOT TROLLED! HAHAHAHA!
Xiumin: YOU GUYS.. CHEN, WHY DID YOU LET MIKA JOIN YOU?!
Chen: It was her idea! I just did what she want! Siwon hyung is out there somewhere..
 
Siwon oppa arrived, with a tray of coffee in his hands, still wearing the janitor's outfit.
 
Jasmin: SIWON OPPA?!!!
Siwon: Hi, Haneul. I missed you so much :) Hahaha. Didn't you guys noticed me a while ago?
Baekhyun: Hyung, you've disguised yourself well. Hahahaha.
Siwon: Maybe I'm suitable to be a janitor after all. Haha! Us three decided to surprise you all and our plan was a success~
Lay: Apparently, Mika's becoming a troll as well.
Chen: Haha, she was a troll even if we haven't met.
Ailee: Okay so since we're here.. Who wants bubble tea and some breakfast at Mcdonald's?
Sehun: ME! ME! ME GUSTA~
Miyu: Let's go guys. But Siwon oppa and Haneul unni, you guys spend time together.
Jasmin: Eh? But what about the so-called meeting?
Chen: Eh? What's there to talk about? All I know is that tomorrow we'll meet for the photoshoot. Or were you guys trolled by us once again? Kekeke~
Hannah: Aish, you two! Anyway, let's go. SiNeul deserves to have their romantic moments together.
 
We left them, as we grabbed each other for milk tea.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
We're at the table of a Japanese restaurant. It's like we're having a double date while dad and his friends were talking.
 
Minho: Haruka, tell me what happened. I knew you are taken.
Haruka: I know. But Henry oppa, his ex turned out to be here, who happens to be my idol.
Chanyeol: Aw. But hyung loves you, Haruka.
Haruka: Oppa, he can't even answer that question.
Akira: What a jerk. But are you still together, ne-chan?
Haruka: I don't know. I need a break.
 
Minho held my hand, and smiled.
 
Minho: If you need someone to lean on, I'm here.
Chanyeol: I can feel a new OTP here.
Haruka: Oh come on, guys. Way too early for that.
 
And we let in a nice laugh. I've never laughed this way before. I missed it.
 
Chanyeol: Should we guys ditch our parents? I want to go and get some ice cream.
Akira: Great idea! Ne-chan, Minho oppa, you coming with us?
Haruka: Arraseo. It would be a nice way to comfort myself.
 
By the time we went outside and asked our parents, we saw something unexpected.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Kimberley: Are you sure you're going to help me find my stuffed toy?
Henry: You just fainted. I can't just leave you behind.
Kimberley: Henry.. Look.
 
We passed by Haruka together with three people I am not really familiar with.
 
Akira: Oh has gotten real.
Haruka: So, Henry oppa. You grabbed the the opportunity of getting her back, eh?
Henry: And what are you doing with Minho?
Haruka: None of your business.
Henry: Then this is also none of your business. Are you that desperate to replace me with someone else?!
Haruka: Look who's talking. You're the one who can't answer whether you still love her or not. Damn it. Shut up with those lies, don't show yourself to me.
Henry: Fine, if that's what you want.
Kimberley: Haruka, it's not what you think.
Haruka: Kimberley Chen, what do you expect me to think? Just because I'm your fan doesn't mean I can let you steal my boyfriend. Oh wait, he's no longer my boyfriend because I am through with him. Happy now? And I won't be your fan anymore.
 
I ignored the world that time and left. Sometimes, I just don't care anymore.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
I am left with Siwon oppa and I started to hug him and he did the same. I missed those eyes, staring into mine. Everything about him, I miss.
 
Siwon: Haneul, I love you.
Jasmin: You know I love you too..
 
I reached for his neck and started kissing him. Doing so, he kissed me back. Our simple kisses turned out to be long, passionate ones.
 
We held hands inside the car, and he took me to my room. That time, I was excited. I knew this was coming, yet I'm ready.
 
Siwon: Though I'm desperate to do that with you, I respect you, Haneul. I'm glad my drama shooting in Taiwan is over. I miss you so bad.
Jasmin: I knew your plans that's why you brought Mika instead of me. But to be honest, it's always been you.
Siwon: I'm glad you choose me.
Jasmin: I will always choose the one I love the most. Kris belongs to Miho, and I know they truly love each other.
 
He smiled as he gave me another kiss. We were catching our breath as we try to do so.
 
Siwon: I wish we could be married now so I can make love to you.
Jasmin: Don't worry. I'm yours, but we can do it next time once we get married.
Siwon: Yes. God knows the right time.
 
We held each others arms, and kissed one more time.
 
What will happen between Minho and Haruka, Akira and Chanyeol, as well as Kimberley and Henry?
How will the photoshoot end up?
Tune in :D