The Right Decision

Fated to Love You

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
Okay so I've talked to Sora already before she could even leave. She didn't mentioned anything or say anything in response. Though I was hoping I could make things work out once again, I guess I was too late. Now I regret everything.
 
But what's the point? If Sora is not here with me, but with someone else.. And it is someone I know.
 
I think it's time for me to give up now. If not, I need a sign. A sign that would prove to me that Sora and I are fated to love each other.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: This person I choose, wouldn't expect that he's my choice, but I choose him because he never fails to make me happy all the time. Come here now, Eunhyuk.
 
Believe it or not, Eunhyuk is still my choice. He can make me happy, he has a good temper, matured enough and accepts me for who I am. And most of all, I still love this pabo y anchovy of mine.
 
Eunhyuk's smile was visible once again, clearly he's very happy with the decision I made.
 
Miyu: Sehun oppa, Xiumin oppa, Kai oppa *bows* Jeongmal.. Mianhae.. I hope we can still be friends.
Kai: On one condition. *smirks*
Miyu: What?
Kai: Kiss the three of us first.
Miyu: Only on the cheek.
Xiumin: And hug us too!
Miyu: Ya!
Sehun: And do aegyo in the process!
Eunhyuk: Give them what they want, Mika. Or should I say, jellyfish?
 
I sighed. Okay, if that's what they really want then..
 
I gave the three EXO members a kiss on the cheek. All of the blushed, and I gave them a friendly hug. I did some buing buing and gwiyomi in front of them, with a baby like voice.
 
Kai: Damn.. Too cute to handle. I guess I'm going to be with D.O after all~ KaiSoo all the way~
Xiumin: I'll be with any of the EXO members kekeke~ Especially Luhan~ XiuHan!
Sehun: Ya! Luhan hyung is mineeee! HunHan is cuter!
 
Eunhyuk and I looked at each other, and finally I made the right choice. He hugged me from behind and whispered those magical words..
 
Eunhyuk: I love you, Mika.
Miyu: Nado saranghaeyo..
 
Ending the final episode of the dating game, we kissed once again on air. I never get tired kissing him. Because I love him so much.
 
We held hands as we go to the exit. Finally, the filming is over and MiHyuk is back.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Mianhae, Lay oppa.. Please don't get mad.
Lay: *smiles* Why would I be? I know he's still in love with you.
Sam: But how come you're not mad at me?
Lay: Sora, why would I get mad if someone falls in love with you? I should even be proud, because they can see everything that I see in you.
Sam: But Donghae oppa is my ex-boyfriend.
Lay: Look Sora, I'm not like those guys in dramas that would create a scandal. And Donghae hyung is nice. Among all those who I know I could trust, he's one of them.
Sam: Arraseo..
Lay: Why are you worried all of the sudden?
Sam: This is nothing.. I..
 
Lay oppa stopped the car for a moment and unexpectedly, Donghae oppa was sitting in the bench, alone.
 
Sam: Why did you stopped?
Lay: Do you still have feelings for him?
Sam: Lay oppa..
Lay: Please be honest, Sora. I swear I won't get mad.
Sam: I.. I do.. *starts crying* And I'm a for being in love with the both of you.. Mianhae oppa.. Call me whatever you like, I deserve it.
Lay: *hugs her* I knew it. You still love him. And it was nice to know that you're in love with me too. But Donghae hyung is dominant, isn't he?
Sam: Uhm.. Yes.
Lay: I guess so. But I admire you for being honest with me.
Sam: I'm so sorry, Lay oppa. You should have hurted me right now.
Lay: No. Tell me what you're feeling right now.
Sam: It's almost a month since we last talked to each other. And a while I go, it just occured to me that I am still in love with him. No, I am not cheating on you. It just so happens that I love you both. I love you, Lay oppa. But it's impossible to love you both equally. I love you, but I love him more. I feel ashamed of myself.
Lay: Sora, at least you've told me you love me. You were when we became a couple, weren't you?
Sam: Yes. I was in love with you by that time.
 
Let's put it in a Mathematical way. My love for Donghae is 40% while Lay oppa is 25%. And the rest goes to God and my loved ones. So the summation of my love for them is 65%. Still, there's a huge difference.
 
Lay: It sure is great letting you say those words. And I know you're not lying.
Sam: Why would I?
Lay: But Sora, if you love Donghae hyung, why not go to him?
Sam: Eh? I beg your pardon?
Lay: *removes the seatbelt* Go, Sora. I'm setting you free. Chase Donghae hyung.
Sam: But.. What about you?
Lay: I'd rather see you happier with someone else than to see you like this when you're with me. Go, Sora. Before I change my mind.
Sam: Lay oppa before I do so. Promise me something.
Lay: Anything as long as it's possible.
Sam: Let's be friends, even after this one.
 
I kissed Lay oppa for the last time, inside his car for a moment and smiled. Now I've experienced a painful break up like what Mika had with Donghae oppa.
 
Lay: Whoa..
Sam: Thank you, Lay oppa.
 
And so I left. Lee Donghae, Lee Sora is here!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
MY JELLYFISH CHOSE ME ONCE AGAIN! YAAAAAY! I knew she still loves me. Thank you Lord! We really are meant for each other.
 
We were at the car, still looking at each other. She is so beautiful, I can't help but stare.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, why did you choose me?
Miyu: Damn it, do I have to repeat myself once again?
Eunhyuk: Whoa, don't get irritated all of the sudden.
Miyu: *smiles* You're so gullible, Eunhyuk. I like that.
Eunhyuk: Aish, we just got back from being a couple, yet you're teasing me once again.
Miyu: I missed you so much, yadong king. I forgot how fun it is teasing you.
Eunhyuk: I don't watch yadong anymore jellyfish aigoo..
Miyu: I know~ You're just so cute when you're reacting to whatever I'm saying..
Eunhyuk: You're still the same Mika I knew. Why is it that when you're with EXO, you're a sophisticated lady? But when with me..
 
She kissed my lips all of the sudden. Damn it.. I can't help myself from kissing her back..
 
Miyu: Do you know why I choose you? It's because I'm still in love with you, silly! I can be myself whenever I want to. Like what I've said, you've got a good temper, Eunhyuk. So I can tease you all the time.
Eunhyuk: That's the only reason? And do you accept my apology?
Miyu: No. I've got tons of reasons. But it will take me a lifetime to enumerate them all~ And yes, I do. You don't have something to apologize about.
 
This cute girl.. I can't believe she choose me over EXO. I mean, I've hurted her so much, yet she gave me a chance.
 
Miyu: But.. If you try hitting me with those hurtful words once again, I swear I'm going to steal all your sweets and your precious laptop. *evil smirk*
Eunhyuk: Ya! You're kidding, right? You've even told me to off that time.
Miyu: Oh, forget about that. I love you, and it's all that matters. Now do me a favor and let's go to the Candy Shop~
Eunhyuk: Are you depressed or something?
Miyu: No. I'm so happy because you're with me..
 
I patted her head and hugged her. Damn, I want to make up to her for all those days I've been with another girl.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I'm still waiting for a miracle at the bus station when it became crowded all of the sudden. I think it's time for me to go.
 
The bus left for the moment, as I wait for it to go somewhere else. It's as similar as I'm waiting for this pain to leave me.
 
Sora, you were everything that I desire. We could have been meant for each other, but we lost it. Now what?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: DONGHAE OPPA!!!!!
 
The bus going to Myeongdong had finally started moving. I have to stop Donghae oppa, if it's the last thing I can do. I want him back, and I'll do whatever it takes.
 
I was calling his name, as I follow the bus.. But it was so fast. Aigoo. I am panting right now as my tears started to flow once again.
 
Donghae oppa, please come back to me..
 
I prayed to God, hoping that He would answer my prayers.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We've finally arrived inside the Candy Shop. As usual, I ordered my milkshake and gummy worms when suddenly, fans saw us together.
 
Fan #1: OH MY GOSH, ISN'T THAT MIHYUK TOGETHER?!
Fan #2: Unnie~ Are you guys together once again?!
Fan #3: Kyaaaa~ I want to take a pictureeee!
Eunhyuk: Hello. Yes, we're finally together.
Fan #2: Waaaa jinjja?! Chukahaeee~
Miyu: Gomawo~ *smiles*
Fan #1: Mika unnie, Eunhyuk oppa, can we have a photo with you?
Eunhyuk: Sure thing. :)
 
The cashier volunteered to take a snapshot of us, with our fans. I didn't knew we were still popular after what happened.
 
Fan #1: Thank you so much! You two are nice!
Fan #2: MiHyuk, hwaiting!
Fan #3: Goodluck and have a happy relationship~
 
And they left. I was so happy.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, let's take some selcas together.
Miyu: Keke~ Sureeee!
 
@allrisesilver: Look who's with me right now! MiHyuk is back! I love you, @AreumdawoMika.
1000 retweets. 590 favorites.
 
Some fans even tweeted back at his account:
 
@MiHyukShipper: Omo! Oppa and unnie are back together! Chukahae~
 
@PrincessYumi: MiHyuk! Finally!!
 
And I tweeted as well, with our selca together:
 
@AreumdawoMika: With my anchovy keke~ Look at all the strawberries~
400 retweets. 500 favorites.
 
Eunhyuk: I guess all fans are happy right now.
Miyu: I hope so. *smiles*
 
Yes, MiHyuk is back once again. And I'm really happy about it.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Aw. Who am I kidding? Why would that even come true? It's too late. Is this really goodbye?
 
Just hearing that word, I wanted to cry. I was in the middle of the road, crying. Because I wasn't able to catch him.
 
And then, a car is suddenly approaching. I guess there's no point in living without him.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika got a plastic full of bubblegums, gumdrops, strawberries and gummy worms for everyone. It's been a while, isn't it? But I'm glad we had a good time.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa~
Eunhyuk: Wow. It's rare for you to call me oppa. What's up?
Miyu: I just missed you so much. And I can't believe we're together once again.
Eunhyuk: Me too. I missed you, as well. And it hurts seeing you with someone else.
Miyu: You won't have to see me with someone new. Because I have you. :)
 
Inside the car, she hugged me and fell asleep. Mischievous when awake, but cute and innocent when asleep.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Donghae: Ya! Lee Sora!!
 
Donghae oppa was there and he carried me away from the car that was fast approaching. Ahh.. This can't be..
 
Sam: D-donghae oppa..?
Donghae: Pabo! What if I wasn't there?! You just recovered from a traumatic experience and you're allowing yourself to be hit?
Sam: It's better that way. Or maybe I should have an amnesia because there's no point in living..
Donghae: Snap out of it, Sora!
Sam: Without you..
Donghae: *hugs her* What has gotten into you?!
Sam: I'm going crazy. I thought I won't see you again.. I was following that bus.. Because I wanted to see you.
Donghae: Aish.. I got so worried about you. But aren't you with Lay?
Sam: Lay oppa and I broke up. We've set each other free and remained as friends.
Donghae: But why?
Sam: I still love you, pabo fishy. No further questions!
Donghae: Jinjja?!
Sam: Aigoo! I said, NO FURTHER QUESTIONS! Shut up and kiss me, will you?
 
And then he did. Damn it, how I miss his soft lips that I used to kiss.
 
Donghae: That felt great.
Sam: I know.
Donghae: So..
Sam: You're my boyfriend once again,
Donghae: Wow. You're very straightforward, Sora.
Sam: That's how desperate am I to see you.
 
He pats my head and we held hands. HaeSora is back once again.
 
What do you think of the story so far? :D