She's My Lady

Fated to Love You
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Last night was a blast. At the rooftop of our dorm, we had a mini party with music on and foods. It was my last day as a teen after all and that I have to cherish it with all my heart.
 
All the couples were there: Siwon and Haneul, Sungmin and Eun Mi, Kyuhyun and Hana, Donghae and Sora, Ailee and Yuuki as well as So Hyun and Yesung, Akira and Zhou Mi, Haruka and Henry, Ae Young and Ryeowook, Yoo Jin and D.O, Luhan and Eun Young and many more. So basically, no single people arrived as of the moment.
 
And who wouldn't forget me and Eunhyuk? Kekeke~
 
Anyways, today is my 18th birthday. I'm officially a lady. Like what most people in the Philippines joke around and say, "Pwede ka nang makulong!" (You may now be put into jail!) which I think is hilarious.
 
I woke up with a smile on my face, with the EXP members beside me.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Today, Mika turns into a beautiful lady and I am planning a surprise for her. Well, all of those SJ members who are taken already made their plans for their girls.
 
Donghae: Eunhyuk, good luck for later. Have you already prepared everything?
Eunhyuk: Never been so prepared. Keke~
 
Actually, I have so many plans in mind. The first one is a video presentation for her. Kyuhyun, Henry and Zhou Mi hyung helped me with it. The second one is my gift for her, which will be a secret for now and lastly, the words I will tell her later. I'm a bit nervous, really.
 
Then to my surprise, my phone's ringing.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
 
"SAENG-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA! SAENG-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA! SAENG-IL CHUKA URI MIKA~ SAENG-IL CHUKAHAMNIDA!"
 
"Maligayang bati~ Maligayang bati~ Maligaya, maligayaaaaa~ Maligayang bati!"
 
I was greeted by EXP that time in three languages. I was filled with tears of joy.
 
Ailee: Akemae Omodeto, Mika-chan!
Miyu: Arigato gosaimasu!
Jasmin: Are you excited for later?
Miyu: Definitely! Right now I feel so overwhelmed.
Sam: You're a year older, yet looking younger.
Miyu: Keke~ Thanks!
Eun Mi: Look at your fans here on the laptop! They made a fan project for you!
 
As far as I know, we don't have a fanclub name or color, yet I was given by my fans a greeting via Twitter. They all gathered in one place, and captured a photo of themselves holding a "Happy Birthday Jellyfish!" banner. I retweeted it immediately.
 
Speaking of which, I wonder what Eunhyuk is up to.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It was Mrs. Choi. Mika's Korean mom. I wonder why she's calling me. I'm a bit nervous.
 
Mrs. Choi: Eunhyuk, are you ready?
Eunhyuk: Yes, Mrs. Choi. I'll go to her place later.
Mrs. Choi: Are you sure with your plan?
Eunhyuk: Yes, I am.
Mrs. Choi: Eunhyuk, I am entrusting our daughter to you. You know how protective we are since we haven't seen her for more than a decade.
Eunhyuk: I won't let you down.
Mrs. Choi: I hope your plan will be a success. Enjoy!
 
Mrs. Choi ended the phone call afterwards. 
 
I feel a bit pressured. Everyone's putting their trust on me.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Honestly guys, how can I pay you enough?
Ailee: By just being happy, I guess. *smiles* We are so going to the spa today!
Miyu: Seriously?
Sam: EXP will go with you. It's time to pamper ourselves along the way.
Hannah: Yeah! And when you're done, Eunhyuk oppa will no longer take his eyes off of you.
 
Going along the city, we went to the spa. Afterwards, to the salon. Everyone is making themselves beautiful, especially me.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Donghae: Are you all set for the debut?
Kyuhyun: We are. But what about Eunhyuk?
Eunhyuk: Damn. I feel so nervous.
Siwon: Let's check everything. Video?
Kyuhyun: Check!
Siwon: Roses?
Henry: All set!
Siwon: Eunhyuk, your SURPRISE?
Eunhyuk: Check!
Siwon: Don't forget your gifts, everyone. Let's go!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Now my birthday party is about to start. I wore my pink gown, and everything's covered with my favorite color. I feel like a princess, living in a fairy tale. But where is my Prince Charming?
 
Eunhyuk: You look so beautiful, jellyfish.
 
He was in a black tuxedo, and it suits him perfectly. He offered his hand, as he gives it a kiss. Eunhyuk's my that time, and we were holding hands the whole time.
 
Everyone that I expected to attend came to my party. For every group, there's an individual table, and I felt like I was the star of the night.
 
I wish time would stop and make this a part of forever.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Well look what we have here. A cute couple, holding hands with each other. Mika's Filipina mom was the host of the party and she is definitely lively. She sure loves Mika. She flew from the Philippines to Seoul just to witness her daughter grow up, even if they are not related by blood, but heart.
 
Tons of video presentations were shown, including her childhood to her current looks. Nothing changed. She's still youthful.
 
Moving on, it was time to eat. It was a combination of Western and Eastern food. Just smelling it, you can satisfy your cravings.
 
For an hour, everyone's chatting, and eating. Until it came to a point that it was the time that everyone is looking forward to.
 
Miyu's Mom: So, are you guys still okay? Let's move on to the latter part of the programme. May I call on..
 
I feel a bit pressured. Everyone's putting their trust on me.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Honestly guys, how can I pay you enough?
Ailee: By just being happy, I guess. *smiles* We are so going to the spa today!
Miyu: Seriously?
Sam: EXP will go with you. It's time to pamper ourselves along the way.
Hannah: Yeah! And when you're done, Eunhyuk oppa will no longer take his eyes off of you.
 
Going along the city, we went to the spa. Afterwards, to the salon. Everyone is making themselves beautiful, especially me.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Donghae: Are you all set for the debut?
Kyuhyun: We are. But what about Eunhyuk?
Eunhyuk: Damn. I feel so nervous.
Siwon: Let's check everything. Video?
Kyuhyun: Check!
Siwon: Roses?
Henry: All set!
Siwon: Eunhyuk, your SURPRISE?
Eunhyuk: Check!
Siwon: Don't forget your gifts, everyone. Let's go!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Now my birthday party is about to start. I wore my pink gown, and everything's covered with my favorite color. I feel like a princess, living in a fairy tale. But where is my Prince Charming?
 
Eunhyuk: You look so beautiful, jellyfish.
 
He was in a black tuxedo, and it suits him perfectly. He offered his hand, as he gives it a kiss. Eunhyuk's my that time, and we were holding hands the whole time.
 
Everyone that I expected to attend came to my party. For every group, there's an individual table, and I felt like I was the star of the night.
 
I wish time would stop and make this a part of forever.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Well look what we have here. A cute couple, holding hands with each other. Mika's Filipina mom was the host of the party and she is definitely lively. She sure loves Mika. She flew from the Philippines to Seoul just to witness her daughter grow up, even if they are not related by blood, but heart.
 
Tons of video presentations were shown, including her childhood to her current looks. Nothing changed. She's still youthful.
 
Moving on, it was time to eat. It was a combination of Western and Eastern food. Just smelling it, you can satisfy your cravings.
 
For an hour, everyone's chatting, and eating. Until it came to a point that it was the time that everyone is looking forward to.
 
Miyu's Mom: So, are you guys still okay? Let's move on to the latter part of the programme. May I call on..
 
Everyone anticipated their names that time.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The ones who are a part of the 18 gifts were called. My Korean mom was the first one to greet me with love in her heart.
 
Mrs. Choi: Mika, I'm giving this gift to you. Well it's unusual but since you've been with me for just a year. This for me, is valuable. Open it later and you will know why.
The rest gave their gifts to me as I take a picture with one of them.
 
The next batch came, and it was the candles part. I got tons of sweet message for my friends, unnies and sunbaes. I almost wanted to cry, but Baekhyun oppa told me not to because my eyeliner would smudge.
 
18 Treasures 18 Gifts, 18 wishes, 18 candles.. And now the 18 tulips and 18 roses.
 
When dad came and reached for my hand, I was almost filled my tears. It's my first time having a dance with my father. I thought I didn't have one, but I'm glad they all found me. We found each other here in Seoul thanks to Prince Manager.
 
Mr. Choi: You're fully grown up, Mika. I'm so happy to know that you grew up to be a beautiful lady just like your mom.
 
Dad and I were dancing together, slowly, as the music starts to play. Slow dancing never felt this way before.
 
Mr. Choi: I'm so happy to see you grow like this, Mika.
Miyu: Thank you, dad. I'm thankful to have you as well.
 
He left the rose with me, and it was time for another person to have a dance with me. It was my brother, Siwon oppa.
 
Siwon: So, how's my pretty little sister tonight?
Miyu: I'm good, as always.
Siwon: I guess you're now a pretty lady, I must say.
Miyu: Just a lady. But with a mind of a kid.
Siwon: It's fine just be yourself. Remember always that we love you.
Miyu: I love you too, my brother.
 
I was expecting Eunhyuk to come next, because I placed him after my dad and brother. But turns out to be that..
 
Sehun oppa was there, giving me another rose. The first EXO member who became my bias, and the one who I first started dating with and the one who accepted me for who I am.
 
Then it was followed by Kai oppa. The one who comforted me when Eunhyuk oppa was with Minji unnie. He confessed to me before, and starred in a dating show with me.
 
Xiumin oppa, one of my suitors who is really gentle, cute and innocent, followed them. His bao zi cheeks make me look like we're the same age.
 
Kris oppa? Well, he's really someone I idolize in terms of fashion and being a leader. We rarely talk, but we're in good terms with each other.
 
Chanyeol oppa, who kept on making me laugh while dancing who just revealed that he's a fine of mine.
 
Then Chen oppa, who I had a collaboration with in Taiwan. A troll at first, but we got along instantly.
 
Youngjae oppa, one of our managers, who worked so hard for our projects.
 
Prince Manager oppa, who is the reason why I met my real parents and who I really am.
 
Ryuusei, the first one who I had a fling with. But good thing we're okay now.
 
The rest of Phantom were present as well, dancing with me for the whole time.
 
Will Eunhyuk arrive already? I wonder where he is.
 
There's only one rose left, and that's him.
 
Miyu's Mom: And now, for the 18 tulips!
 
18 Tulips? Why is that so? Where's Eunhyuk oppa?
 
I looked at my Filipina mom instantly, hoping that she just made a mistake. But she didn't.
 
My head is above the clouds, knowing why my anchovy is not here.
 
I danced with all those who are a part of the 18 roses, but I am still hoping he would come.
 
He was with me the whole time. But now, where could he possibly be?
 
I tried not to worry about it, but I wanted to cry. How emotional can I be?
 
Then I can hear, see and feel something right before my very eyes.
 
Where is Eunhyuk? And what will the next happening bring us? Tune in to the next chapter.