Blackmail

Fated to Love You

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
What the heck. This girl has hidden horns after all. I knew she was too good to be true. And what does Mika have to do with this?
 
Eunhyuk: What about her?
Minji: I know their group will debut soon.
Eunhyuk: So?
Minji: But do you know that I can terminate their contracts for their efforts to be wasted?
Eunhyuk: Your effort is going to be wasted because people are already looking forward for their debut.
Minji: Oh really? My dad turns out to be a powerful person who can do that all the time with just one command.
Eunhyuk: What do you want from me? Why do you have to let EXP get involve? Aren't you thinking well? Try to be rational sometimes.
Minji: Don't tell me what to do. I know what I want and it's you..
Eunhyuk: For a person who just debuted, you seem to be mischievous and bratty.
Minji: I know, right? Lee Hyukjae oppa, either you do what I wanted you to do or see how EXP experience downfall and never debut at all.
Eunhyuk: WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?
Minji: Be my slave. Break up with her, and be with me instead.
Eunhyuk: In your face. I may be gullible, but I'll never let you take over my life, you phony.
Minji: Suit yourself, oppa. But in the end, you'll kneel and beg me to stop.
Eunhyuk: So be it.
 
Damn it. Now my day is ruined. Is she serious about terminating EXP?! I'll believe it when I see it.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Ha. Eunhyuk oppa thinks I can't do it. Well, think again. For the first time in my life, I was called by my bias a brat. It sure hurts, but I won't let him pay for it. Mika will, and the rest of EXP.
 
Actually, have you noticed that we are six in the group? That's because we are here to ruin the lives of EXP.
 
Minji: Ja Ri, my dear. I know you are capable of acting, and I admire you for that.
Ja Ri: Get on with it, Minji unni. What. Do. You. Want. Me. To. Do.?
Minji: You know me too well, eh? I know you are into Donghae oppa and I know you hate Lee Sora.
Ja Ri: So...
Minji: Why don't you steal him away?
Ja Ri: But they are dating.
Minji: So? They're not yet married. If you are persistent, nothing will go on your way.
Ja Ri: I'll still think of ways. Arraseo?
Minji: But just so you know, Donghae oppa will be there. Good luck with that.
 
Call me a , but that's how I am. What I want is what I'll always get.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Hi, I'm Dong Ja Ri. A member of Sparkledust. I'm not as y as Minji, though. I'm just a girl who follows her most of the time. The truth is, I can't stand her attitude. But since I wanted to be close to my idols and become a kpop star, why not give it a try?
 
I looked for some people who are going to perform with us on stage. The other Sparkledust members are still at the dressing room when I saw Donghae oppa.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Since my best friend will be the host for M-Countdown, replacing Hongki for today, I'm gonna give him my support. But where is he?
 
I was eager and I was running like a kid when I bumped into a girl wearing a school girl outfit.
 
Donghae: Oops! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I was lost in focus, still thinking of what that idiot is capable of. I can't let EXP's debut be terminated. I just can't.
 
They worked so hard for this. It would break their hearts if it happens.
 
To make everything worse, someone from SM Entertainment called me. It was Donghyun.
 
Donghyun: Hyung! Bad news!
Eunhyuk: What happened?!!
Donghyun: EXP's contract.. It's gone!!!
Eunhyuk: WHAT?! HOW DID THAT HAPPENED?!!
Donghyun: I already knew about your deal with Kim Minji. Hyung, don't let EXP's efforts get wasted!
Eunhyuk: But.. Mika..
Donghyun: Aish! Mika and the rest worked hard. Don't you want them to be successful?!!
Eunhyuk: JUST PLEASE LET ME THINK.
 
Damn it.. She's not kidding at all. This girl.. Is worse than a sasaeng.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
CEO: That's the right thing to do. Scare him off. Good job, Donghyun.
Donghyun: You're good for nothing, sir. Wait until Mr. Lee Soo Man finds out about this.
 
This CEO almost pulled the trigger, and I almost died of fear.
 
CEO: Oh really? Remember, once you dare to tell even a single thing about this to him, say goodbye to this planet and I will put you into a deep sleep forever.
 
I'm sorry, Eunhyuk hyung. It's the only way to ensure all our safety.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Donghae: I'm so sorry, I was too clumsy.
Ja Ri: Ah, gwenchanayo. I too am sorry..
Donghae: Oh, aren't you a rookie? It's my first time seeing you here.
Ja Ri: *blush* Ah, yes..
Donghae: Watch out! There's tons of balls being thrown to us!!
 
Oh my gosh. Donghae oppa just hugged me all of the sudden and protected me.. Omo..
 
Ja Ri: T-thanks..
 
And there was a flash of light that blinded us for a second. I wonder what that is.
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Click. Ha. Perfect, Ja Ri. You and Donghae oppa look like a couple. So the only thing left for me to do is to circulate it to the people and create rumors about it.
 
Eunhyuk: You nasty idiot!!!
Minji: What now? Have you decided to take my offer?
Eunhyuk: What did I do to deserve this?!
Minji: Wrong question. What did Choi Mika and the EXP do to deserve this? Simple. They existed.
Eunhyuk: If I said yes to your offer, how many months is it going to take?
Minji: Until I get tired of you. Almost impossible. Because I like you, oppa. And by the way, if you allow to be my dance partner later, that would only take a month. Just so I could show off to everyone that I got a boy, and that's you.
Eunhyuk: You're just using me.
Minji: I am, but my feelings are true. If I became your girl, Sparkledust will be popular as well.
Eunhyuk: Popular for having a brat leader like you.
Minji: Say that again. See this tear gas? I might spray this right away directly to your eyes. So, is it a deal, or no deal? The more you reject my offer, the more brutal this can be.
Eunhyuk: FINE! ALRIGHT ALREADY! But give me one last night to be with Mika.
Minji: Whatever. As long as you come back to me. If you don't, I can just track you.
 
Now I'm in hell, with an overly attached girl.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Donghae: By the way, what's your name?
Ja Ri: Dong Ja Ri.
Donghae: A rare name, I must say. So, you belong in a group or you're solo?
Ja Ri: I'm from the rookie group, Sparkledust with our debut song, Love Me.
Donghae: Ah, I see! One of your members is Eunhyuk's co-host.
Ja Ri: Ah, Minji unni. It was nice meeting you, oppa.
Donghae: Glad to meet another friend like you.
 
Now I'm off to see Eunhyuk right now.