Secrets Untold

Fated to Love You
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Holy moly.. This is unbelievable. I'm right here, standing in front of the one I love. My knees turned into jelly, and my heart began to skip a beat.
 
Henry: Kimberley, it's been a while.
Haruka: Oh my gosh. You guys know each other?!
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Chen: Hyung, we're done.
Siwon: I see. Our flight will be in 5 hours. So, where do you guys want to go?
Miyu: TAIPEI 101 si vous plait~
 
I love how my sister is enthusiastic about going to different places. Her optimism is contagious. How I wish Haneul is here with me, though. Because I miss her so much.
 
I placed their luggage inside my car and off we go.
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Dad went to our table, with a smile in his face. I can see the look on his face that he likes Chanyeol oppa for me. Well, who wouldn't wanna be in love with him?
 
Mr. Akihiro: So Chanyeol, how do you like her so far?
Chanyeol: She's awesome, ahjusshi. And it's good to know that we're on the same company. Are you going to let her train to our company?
Mr. Akihiro: Well, if it's what she wants. But it will be a yes so you would be closer to each other.
Chanyeol: That would be great, ahjusshi. Oh, may I have the honor to ask her out once again?
Mr. Akihiro: Anytime, Chanyeol.
Chanyeol: *winks* Akira, I would like to go on a date with you. So, will you go out with me?
 
Chanyeol oppa stomped his feet, making me say yes. After all, it was a part of the plan.
 
The problem I have to deal with right now is what if dad knew the truth?
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Henry: Ah.. She's my childhood friend. I've known her since she was very young.
Haruka: Henry oppa, why haven't you told me about this? You're so lucky?
 
Friend. That's how I am to him. Don't you know how that hurts?
 
Haruka: Kimberley unni, you're Henry oppa's friend after all. I'm his girlfriend, by the way.
Kimberley: Girlfriend? Since when?
Haruka: About 5 months already. I'm his first girlfriend.
 
Eh? But I thought I was his first? I was his first kiss, his first love. This is some kind of joke.
 
Henry: Haruka, Kimberley might be busy.
Kimberley: No, not at all! Ya Henry. Why are you so formal with me? You used to call me Kimmy back then.
Henry: Really? I forgot about it.
 
Did you forget, or did you just said that because you were lying to Haruka? What is the truth?
 
Haruka: Let's go and eat lunch together! It's a small world for the both of you, and I'm glad my boyfriend's friend is my idol~ Keke~
 
Henry looked at me, and sighed as he held Haruka's hand. Now I know why I felt his presence during our fan meeting. He was here, but not for me and it breaks my heart.
 
Chen's POV :)
 
We arrived at Taipei 101, and Siwon hyung paid for the expenses. There were several restaurants to choose from, and it was overwhelming so we decided to go to the top first before eating.
 
To reach the 600th floor, you must go on a ride to the elevator. That's not an ordinary elevator. In less than a minute, it can take you to the top fast.
 
Miyu: Wow~ I've missed this place. Still the beautiful Taipei 101 I knew. *smiles*
 
She was like a child, exploring and familiarizing herself with the places and their relative locations. I was there, secretly taking pictures of her and sending it over to the EXO members to make them green with envy. Kekeke~
 
Miyu: Ya. What are you doing?
Chen: Nothing. Just taking pictures.
Miyu: Of me?
Chen: Don't be silly, I'm not.
Miyu: Then why is your gallery filled with my pictures?
Chen: I don't know how to use my Ipad's camera.
Miyu: Hahahaha. Very funny. Let's take pictures!
 
And so we did. I would take pictures of her, and she would do the same. Sometimes, Siwon hyung would join us.
 
Chen: Unlike other people, you sure are enjoying.
Miyu: Of course I am. I love high places.
Chen: Why?
Miyu: Because I can feel like I'm on the top of the world and those people trying to pull me down, will never be able to reach me.
Chen: You sound like a lady whenever you answer me.
Miyu: Oh Chen Chen, I may look like a kid, but I'm older than you think.
 
I smiled, as we take another picture.
 
Henry's POV :)
 
I feel so guilty about lying to Haruka. No, she's not my first girlfriend, and that Kimberley was not just a friend to me. Since what Kimberly and I had was in secrecy, I never counted it as a relationship even if I should.
 
Kimberley: You guys are perfect for each other. It's been a while since Henry and I talked so I have no idea he's taken already.
Haruka: It was all of the sudden, unni. But I fell in love with him in an instance.
Kimberley: Well, he does have everything that a girl wants.
Haruka: No offense, unni, but have you fell for Henry oppa back when you were kids?
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Akira: Chanyeol oppa, you're a genius! But does your sister know our plan?
Chanyeol: Yeah. While talking to Zhou Mi hyung, she was actually on the other line. It was a three way call.
Akira: I'm a bit afraid. Dad is expecting us to be a couple soon.
Chanyeol: I know. But in the end, I will pretend anyway that I like someone else. For now, let's become a couple.
Akira: Should we reveal it in public?
Chanyeol: Don't. If you and Zhou Mi hyung were approved as a couple, they will bash you.
 
Well, he does have a point. I was still contacting my sister, hoping she would answer my call. Because dad will meet one of his friends afterwards, with Chanyeol oppa and his family.
 
Chanyeol: Akira, I think you should call Haruka. Our dads will meet their other friend later.
Akira: Do you know who that person is?
Chanyeol: Molla. We'll find out later. I think your dad is going to introduce Haruka to their son. Aigoo.
Akira: Aish. But Chanyeol oppa, I'm glad you know my situation.
Chanyeol: Yeah, me too. And I don't like the idea of pairing people. I wanted me and my future partner to meet through destiny.
Akira: Can't argue with that. Keke~
 
Haruka ne-chan's phone kept on ringing. Is she still on the fan meeting event?
 
Haruka Ne-chan, pick up the phone!
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Yes, I did. He was my first love, and when I became friends with him, we became close, until he confessed his feelings. I too was in love with him that time, but I won't tell it to you.
 
Kimberley: I haven't. He was just a friend to me. Like an oppa.
Haruka: I like you, Kimberley unni. You're very honest and kind. *smiles*
Kimberley: You too, Haruka. *smiles*
Haruka: *phone ringing* Uh-oh. My sister's calling. I'll leave you guys for a while.
 
And now I'm in an awkward situation with Henry and I wanted to take the opportunity to ask him a lot of questions.
 
Baekhyun's POV :)
 
Chen sent tons of photos with him and Mika, which made her three fan boys jealous. But here I am, going on a date with my girlfriend, Ja Ri.
 
Sehun: Hyung, where are you going?
Kai: You're going on a date, aren't you?
Baekhyun: Hahaha, none of your business, you two.
Xiumin: Baekhyun, you're eyeliner is smudging.
Baekhyun: *looks at the mirror* Hyung, you're a troll.
Xiumin: HAHAHA~ Now, now, Baekhyun. You may go now~
 
Those three look so jealous, seeing those pictures. But they are not into rush when it comes to love.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Chen and Mika were tired, and it was time to go. It was a short time that they were here, but I'm glad I'm no longer homesick.
 
We arrived at the airport in no time, seeing the planes depart and go to their own destinations.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Henry: It's been a while, Kimmy.
Kimberley: How many times are you going to lie to Haruka?
Henry: What are you talking about?
Kimberley: You know what it is. What about us? What about everything we've been through?
Henry: Did you even trusted me? That I would come back just for you? You didn't have to break up with me, Kimmy.
 
I felt sudden guilt when he told me that. It was so heartbreaking knowing that I was the one who let go in the first place. Yeah, we decided to be friends, that was my decision and he agreed. But in the end, it wasn't okay for me.
 
For years, I've been trying to move on, but I can't seem to get him off my mind. But he had already moved on, I guess. And Haruka's the proof.
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Haruka: What do you mean, Akira?
Akira: We're the same mall you're at.
Haruka: . Where exactly?
Akira: Well, we're here at a Korean restaurant and about to leave. Wherever you are, make sure dad doesn't see you or else..
Haruka: Thanks, Akira. So who is your partner anyway?
Akira: Chanyeol oppa.
Haruka: PARK CHANYEOL?! JINJJA?!
 
People started to stare at me upon hearing his name. Damn. Haruka, wrong move.
 
Akira: I'll call you later, arraseo?
Haruka: Nae, kamsahamnida.
 
Kimberley's POV :)
 
Kimberley: Henry, it was a mistake for letting you go.. Until now, it's you.
Henry: You shouldn't have let me go in the first place.
Kimberley: But it's too late.
Henry: I know.
Kimberley: Do you still love me?
Henry: That... I...
Kimberley: Yes, or no? Or are you really in love with Haruka?
Henry: Kimmy, I don't really want to talk about it. Her dad doesn't approve of me.. And...
Kimberley: My parents are rooting for you ever since. Henry.. I may sound desperate after this but.. I want you back.
Henry: Get a hold of yourself, Kimmy.
Kimberley: You haven't answered my question yet. Do you still love me? Or do you want me to let me show you how much I still love you?
Henry: Kimmy, stop it. What if Haruka hears about this?
Kimberley: What, that you're still in love with me and you're just using Haruka because I let you go in the first place, and she was there all the time?
Haruka: WHAT IS IT THAT I'M GOING TO HEAR, HUH HENRY?!
 
Oh no, we're caught.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We already boarded on the plane and I was in between Siwon oppa and Chen oppa. I felt sleepy that time, but I didn't want to sleep.
 
Siwon: You seem to be very tired, dongsaeng-ah.
Miyu: Gwenchana, oppa.
Siwon: Why don't you remove your contact lens first and sleep?
Miyu: Aniyo, gomawo. If I did, Chen oppa might take pictures of me sleeping.
Chen: Ya! I won't! And you really wear contacts?
Miyu: I'm nearsighted. Siwon oppa, let's surprise Haneul unni. I'm sure she's going to be surprised seeing you. Chen oppa, let's do some trolling kekeke~
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Flashback:
 
Before I answered Akira's phone, I was really curious about what I overheard a while ago. Two people, who seem to be Kimberley's fan, were talking to each other.
 
Girl #1: Who is Kimberley with? Isn't that Henry Lau of Super Junior?
Girl #2: Are they related or something?
Girl #1: Maybe they know each other. And seems like the girl they are with is Henry oppa's girlfriend.
Girl #2: Kimberley and Henry Lau... Do you think they are dating?
Girl #1: Aniyo. Henry oppa has a girlfriend named Haruka, right? A non-showbiz girlfriend, yet she's working at SM Entertainment.
Girl #2: Ah, that girl who left Kimberley and Henry? But we overheard their conversation. Kimberley Chen was asking Henry oppa if he still loves her.
Girl #1: Don't you think they have a past relationship?
Girl #2: Based on what they said, I think so. If they're just friends, then why are they talking that way?
 
I started to get angry. These es. Kimberley would never be that desperate.
 
Haruka: Annyeong. I'm Haruka Miyazaki, Henry oppa's girlfriend.
Girl #1: Omo, she's the one I'm talking about.
Haruka: I overheard your conversation a while ago and I got a bit hurt.
Girl #2: I'm sorry, Haruka.
Haruka: Those things you've heard, were you just making those up?
Girl #1: Aniyo. We heard it. We were seated next to them. If you don't believe us, here's a video of them a while ago. We are not sasaengs, but we wanted to investigate as well.
 
Using her iphone, she let me watched the whole thing. , these fan girls are telling the truth.
 
Girl #2: I hope you're not mad at us for taking a video.
Haruka: Aniyo, I should thank you both.
Girl #1: I hope you and Henry oppa will be okay. And besides, Kimberley should be with someone else because you're Henry oppa's girlfriend.
Haruka: I'm not sure about that. Can you give me your twitter account and that video as well?
Girl #2: Sure.
Haruka: You two. Please keep this as a secret. Jebal..
Girl #1: Of course. We are not in the position to interfere or mind other people's business. Haruka, if ever, we can be your friends.
Haruka: Gomawo. What are your names?
Girl #1: I'm Jinri.
Girl #2: And I'm Jung Ah. Actually, we're friends with EXP's Eun Mi.
Haruka: Wow, small world!
Jinri: And I know what it's like to be an idol based on what she's telling us. Anyway, we'll be heading to the job fair now.
Haruka: It's been nice to meet you both. Thank you.
 
End of Flashback.
 
I was infuriated, seeing Henry oppa like this. Based on the video, I'm not his first love, and that Kimberley's asking him when he's going to continue telling lies.
 
Haruka: Answer me, Henry oppa.
Kimberley: Haruka, let's talk about it.
Haruka: So Henry oppa can't answer, eh? Tell me, Kimberley unni. What. Is. He. Talking. About.
Kimberley: Henry, just tell the truth already.
Henry: Haruka, you're not really my first love.
Haruka: And so? That's not what I wanted to hear.
Henry: Alright already. Kimberley is my ex-girlfriend and she wants me back.
Haruka: Liar.
Henry: I was about to tell you, Haruka.
Haruka: I was a fool to believe you. You should have said that in the first place. I'm outta here.
 
I didn't care if my idol is there. From now on, I won't be seeing Henry oppa. I hate to say this but, I'm going to meet dad's friends instead.
 
Chen's POV :)
 
Miyu: Here's the plan. You're going to call Sora and tell them we're not yet going home using LINE..
Chen: Just give me a go signal, arraseo?
 
Mika smiled at me as I told her that. Only a few hours and we're back to Seoul. I hope people would anticipate our collaboration.
 
She was already sleeping, and I did the same.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Baekhyun oppa asked me out and we went to the park. He bought me ice cream and we took selcas along the way. That's when we sat together, holding hands and he placed his head on my lap.
 
Baekhyun: Ja Ri, I've been wondering why you haven't introduced me to your parents yet.
Ja Ri: Ah, that. A lot of things are going on in our family so I guess this is not yet the right time.
Baekhyun: You've already met my parents and sibling so, I think I should do the same.
Ja Ri: I'll take you to my parents someday. Just wait.
 
I smiled, but deep inside of me, I know I'm not okay.
 
Will Chen and Mika's plan of trolling EXO and EXP be a success?
What will happen to Henry and Haruka? Will Henry go back to Kimberley?
Until when will Akira and Chanyeol pretend?
 
Tune in.