Truth Be Told

Fated to Love You

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
Eun Mi was still beside me, listening to songs of Fahrenheit. I wanted to hold her hand, but she is dancing to the beat of the music while I drive.
 
Eun Mi: Kyaaaaa! Fahrenheit oppas are handsome!!
Sungmin: More handsome than me?
 
She had a sudden change of mood as she removed her earphones and glared at me. I was shocked.
 
Eun Mi: Why do you have to compare?!
Sungmin: I was just asking.
Eun Mi: No. The way you said it, you were comparing both. Of course I love Fahrenheit and you oppa!
Sungmin: Jinjja? YOU JUST IGNORED ME THE WHOLE TIME. Stop being such a know it all because my emotions differ from you!
Eun Mi: WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?
 
It's the other way around. I was so infuriated that time.
 
Sungmin: Go to the hotel.
Eun Mi: Don't tell me what to do, Lee Sungmin.
Sungmin: So you're the one being mad?
Eun Mi: Who wouldn't be mad with your approach?!
 
Should I tell her the truth that I got jealous? But it's kind of late because we already exchanged hurtful words for each other.
 
Sungmin: *whispers* I'm jealous, Eun Mi..
Eun Mi: What?
Sungmin: ......
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
We already finished packing the things, sitting in the couch, cuddling with each other when all of the sudden, we heard sudden screams inside our room in the hotel.
 
Sungmin: I'm mad, alright! You kept on ignoring me the whole time!
Eun Mi: Like you never did that to me before!
Sungmin: STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST! At least it's my sister who am I with! Unlike you who flirts with guys!
Eun Mi: The hell?! So if I flirt with someone related to me it's fine?!
Jasmin: WHOA GUYS! CALM DOWN!!!!
 
Siwon oppa pulled Sungmin away from Eun Mi and we placed tapes on their mouths.
 
Siwon: We won't let you go unless you two shut up. We're in a hotel. Don't you think this is too much?
Sungmin: It's her fault! She's ignoring me!
Eun Mi: YOU STOP BLAMING ME! THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE ON YOU AND ME. Shut the up!
 
She left the room, and prepared her things alone. Damn, what an intense argument we witnessed.
 
Siwon: Hyung, what did you do to her?
Sungmin: I'm not in the mood to talk about it.
 
Sungmin oppa also left and did his own thing. While me and Siwon oppa looked into each other, not knowing what to do.
 
A few minutes later, and it was time for us to leave the hotel.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa is so mean. He ruined my day just as when I am about to tell Haruka and the rest about it when we go back to Seoul..
 
But.. I remember what he said a while ago.
 
Flashback:
 
Sungmin: *whispers* I'm jealous, Eun Mi..
Eun Mi: What?
Sungmin: ......
 
End of Flashback.
 
He's jealous.. Now I know. And how stupid of me not being able to realize it. I've been ignoring him the whole time because I was overwhelmed..
 
Overwhelmed because Fahrenheit was in front of me.. but in the end Sungmin oppa was there.
 
I should have known. But I'm too stubborn to follow my heart. If only I was sensitive enough to know how he feels.
 
Now I regret everything that I've said.
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Kris: Miho, let's go. *holds her hands*
Miho: I'm coming, oppa..
 
I don't know why.. but I felt that something is going to happen. Why are girls like this? They can detect or feel something right away..
 
I hope Haneul unni forgives me. Though I admit I got really jealous because of her, still, I need to ask for her forgiveness.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Siwon: Hyung.. what happened a while ago?
Sungmin: I can't handle it anymore. I don't want to see her with other guys.
 
Hyung was crying that time, and I hugged him. He's older than me, but it felt as if he was a child, left by his playmates. He rarely cries, but when he does, that's when you know he's really hurt.
 
Sungmin: *sniffs* I can't just stand there seeing her with them.. I know I'm too selfish.. but.. I have feelings.
Siwon: Mianhae, hyung. I guess it's easier said than done..
Sungmin: I guess so..
Siwon: But how will you two approach each other? You're both seated together.
Sungmin: How should I know.. *cries*
Siwon: *pats his back* But I'm sure everything will be okay.. I'll go help Haneul out.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Jasmin: Eun Mi, you sure you can carry all those things?
Eun Mi: I can, unni. Don't worry. I'm used to it.
Jasmin: Mind if you let Sungmin oppa...
Eun Mi: Aniyo, gwenchanayo.. *frowns*
 
The shuttle leading us to the airport is there. Unfortunately, the EunMin couple were not seated together. It was Sungmin oppa who avoided her.
 
Siwon: *hugs her* Haneul, I'm going to miss you..
Jasmin: Me too, oppa.. *kiss him* You take the time to call, you talk to me for most of the day and sometimes night, you put up with everything I throw out. You actually must love me <3 <3 <3 <3 And I hope you stay that way even when you're busy~
Siwon: You don't have to remind me, because it's my daily routine~
 
To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason and to care without expectation. This is the art of true relationship. I guess we are a living proof despite of our arguments.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It sure is awkward seeing Sungmin oppa beside the driver, and SiNeul in front of me. We're like kids, who just had a fight. But I just hope we can be like them that pride doesn't matter, friendship and love is.
 
I feel so lonely and guilty. I want to apologize, but.. I'm afraid he would just leave me.
 
We arrived at the airport. I guess happiness always has sadness along the way.
 
I envy Haneul unni for having sweet moments with Siwon oppa right now. Look, they are hugging each other and telling sweet nothings at the same time while me and Sungmin oppa pretend that we are alone.
 
Jasmin: I want you here next to me, I miss your eyes, I miss your smile, I miss your arm, I miss everything about you, I just miss you, even if you're just beside me..
Siwon: We may be far apart.. We may not see each other.. But your always in my heart and mind <3 I love you baby~
Jasmin: I love you too.
 
Of course they had to kiss. Tears fell down from my eyes. This is supposed to be a happy vacation. We're so close, yet so far away.
 
Miho's POV :)
 
Miho: Look! EunMin and Haneul unni!
 
Together with EXO-M, we were all together in the airport, looking at each other's ticket. I guess it's time for me to talk to Haneul unni.
 
Miho: H-haneul unni..
Jasmin: Oh, hi Miho.. You're on the same airline with us?
Kris: She is. Apparently, we are looking for someone who is seated between the two of us. She's 7A while I'm 7C. How about you?
Jasmin: I'm 7B. Kekekeke~
Kris: Jinjja? So we don't have to look for elsewhere. Miho, you want to talk to her, right?
Miho: I...
 
... ... No wonder I feel uneasy a while ago. Haneul unni are between me and Kris oppa! Aigoo. Just as when I am about to ask for her apology..
 
Should I still apologize? Or observe?
 
What will Miho do next? :)
Comments jebal~