Catastrophe

Fated to Love You

 

Minji's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Ya! What step do you want me to do?
Minji: Simple. Do a couple dance with me..
Eunhyuk: Fine.
 
We practiced for a while and did a little skinship. Love Me sure is a y kind of song.
 
Eunhyuk: I'll just go with the flow later. Happy now?
Minji: Of course. But remember to break up with her as soon as possible.
Eunhyuk: Whatever.
 
And now it is time for us to go on stage and host M-Countdown.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Trainor: Water break for 10 minutes~
 
I was so darn tired and today is Eunhyuk's filming. I wanted to escape for a while and give him my moral support, but I can't.
 
What if there's someone out there who replaced me as the one who would support him? What if he is happier without me around? And why am I thinking about these things?
 
I know it's weird, but I can sense something that will happen soon. And I hope my instincts are incorrect.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Minji unni is so into this. And remembering what Donghae oppa did..
 
Flashback:
 
Donghae: Watch out! There's tons of balls being thrown to us!!
 
That's the time when he hugged me. Why do I feel so giddy, even if I know he's taken?
 
End of Flashback.
 
Minji unni was there, learning new dance steps with Eunhyuk oppa. It was actually a part of the music video, and it's true that the guy was not here. Simply because Minji unni paid him not to show himself for today.
 
I know I'm being a hypocrite because I like Donghae oppa. But I'm not this desperate to make him my pseudo boyfriend like the way he did with Eunhyuk oppa.
 
Minji: That's how you do the dance. You'll be surprised with what I'm gonna do later.
Eunhyuk: Shut up. With your surprises, I am horrified already.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Why the hell did I dragged myself into this. I feel like I'm a puppet, and she's the one controlling me. Worse, I would be with her for as long as she no longer wants me. Worst, I'm going to break up once again with Mika. But..
 
Eunhyuk: Minji, I want another request.
Minji: And what is it?
Eunhyuk: I don't want to break up with Mika all of the sudden. I want her to be the one who lets go of me.
Minji: And how will you do that?
Eunhyuk: I know the right thing to do.
 
It was time for the actual performance. So help me God.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Training is finally done! Whew. I'm so tired, really and us girls were talking about girl stuff while some are updating their laptops.
 
Hannah: Oh my God you guys.. This is so not happening..
Sam: Seriously?!!! Omo!
 
And here's the damn article.
 
Super Junior's Eunhyuk made lips on Sparkledust's leader, Minji.
 
On the latest episode of M-Countdown, Super Junior's Eunhyuk shocked all the fan girls with his special dance number for Sparkledust's official debut. It showed off extreme skinship, and a kiss which turns out to be real.
 
Right now, Eunhyuk, who is currently taken by Siwon's sister, is being questioned why did that skinship occured and if Mika is aware of what is going on.
 
Netizens commented, "Omo... That was intense. Poor Mika unni..",  "Someone needs to explain everything right away."
 
Ailee: What the heck did he do that for?!!
Jasmin: Mika must not know about this.
Eun Mi: But she'll know eventually..
Hannah: I don't get it. For what I know, Hyukjae oppa would even kill those people who would attempt to ruin their relationship.
Sam: We have to confront him, if that's the case.
 
Something's not right. And we have to find out what it really is.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
There's no point in hiding anymore. Of all the EXP members, I'm the one who is the most addicted person when it comes to latest KPOP news. And I'm not happy with what I saw.
 
Eat food, Kim Minji. What the hell did you do that for? I want to strangle her right now and burn her alive.
 
Lee Hyukjae, better tell me what happened or else.. You wouldn't escape from my interrogations.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I'm still browsing the internet when..
 
Super Junior's Lee Donghae caught hugging a rookie.
 
During the filming of M-Countdown, Lee Donghae is seen hugging Dong Ja Ri, a member of the rookie group, Sparkledust. They seem to be doing it in a romantic way.
 
"That's nothing. I actually did it because there were people throwing things nearby." explaining himself as honest as possible.
 
Netizens, what do you think of the picture?
 
WHAT DO I THINK? YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW? I THINK THAT GIRL IS JUST PRETENDING TO GET MY BOYFRIEND. Sparkledust is only a rookie group, yet they already created several scandals. Damn it, just damn it. They are aware that EunHae is taken by me and Mika, yet they never stopped. Are they that desperate?
 
Ailee: Sora.. Calm down..
Sam: Stupid Sparkledust. A bunch of eyesores!
Hannah: I know, right? If ever they steal Kyuhyun oppa away, I'll kill them.
Jasmin: If only we can.
Eun Mi: Same here. Girls, we really have to make ourselves prettier, and guard our boys. Flirty people are everywhere.
 
I can't calm down. Not with this stupid girl interfering with our relationship!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Stupid article. Perfect for ruining my day. I'm disgusted with how this Minji kissed me. Good thing the camera was tilted. Still, I never want to kiss a desperate person like her.
 
I'm trapped with her for a long time. And I have to be really careful. Also, I need someone who I can trust. Someone who could take care of Mika, make her fall in love for her to let me go. I can't break up all of the sudden.. Because I did it before. Now it's my turn.
 
As I walked into SM building, eureka. I found someone to talk to.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I tried to forget what I saw in the article, but I had the urge to watch the whole seen on youtube. The kiss was so intense, just like what we often do. How could you do this to me, Eunhyuk? Am I not good enough for you?
 
I should be the only one kissing you that way. I am your girlfriend and you even told me you would wait til I reach 18 years old. Now what?
 
Tears began to fall, as I close my laptop. Please tell me this is just a dream. Jebal..
 
I kept on running until I reached the dance room. Thank God our trainor is absent. I went there, crying. My heart is aching. Somebody help me..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
What has gotten into Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa? Are they tired of us?
 
I rushed to the SM building to find some answers. I won't stop until I found one.
 
Ten minutes. That's all I need. Look what I found.
 
What did Sora found? Find out on the next chapter. :)