A Decision to Make

Fated to Love You

 

Eun Young's POV :)
 
Luhan oppa has someone who caught his eye and it's one of my Sparkledust unni? Andwae! It would break my heart if he likes someone else.
 
Eun Young: Like what I've said oppa, that girl sure is lucky.
 
I thought I was gonna be okay when he asked me to be with him. But right now, I want to stay away as far as possible.
 
When he was about to answer the question, Baekhyun oppa and Ja Ri unni arrived.
 
Baekhyun's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: Yo.
Luhan: What took you guys so long?
Baekhyun: Random things.
Eun Young: Ja Ri unni!
Ja Ri: Well, see you, Luhan and Baekhyun oppa. It was nice meeting you both.
Baekhyun: Arraseo. Don't follow me wherever I go, arraseo?
Ja Ri: As if!
Luhan: Bye, Eun Young. You were very nice to talk to.
Eun Young: Cheonmaneyo..
Luhan: Oh by the way, may I have your number?
Eun Young: *types* Here you go.
Luhan: Thanks. I'll call you later.
 
Both of them left and I have to tell Luhan hyung what happened.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
When we left the coffee shop, I noticed how Eun Young became quiet. I wonder why.
 
Ja Ri: Are you alright?
Eun Young: Yeah.
Ja Ri: What happened a while ago?
Eun Young: Luhan oppa probably likes someone else in Sparkledust.
Ja Ri: How did you know?
Eun Young: He told me. Now what?
Ja Ri: Aish stop worrying. Who knows you're the girl he's referring to.
Eun Young: I sure hope so, unni.. It would be hard for me to accept if someone else owns his heart even if I'm not his girl. Anyway, what did you and Baekhyun oppa talked about?
 
Flashback:
 
Baekhyun: Ah, that. You seem to be lost a while ago that's why I'm worried. It was 3 in the morning and you might encounter bad guys.
Ja Ri: Don't mind me. It's just that..
Baekhyun: Was it because of the scandal?
Ja Ri: Probably.
Baekhyun: I've been hearing a lot of things about you, Dong Ja Ri. That you and Donghae hyung are dating, and that..
Ja Ri: Shut up. Just.. Shut up. I don't want to hear all those things. Go on, judge me all you want. You don't even know what I'm going through..
 
I cried in front of him, because I can no longer take it. I've always been misunderstood. And no one dares to know my point of view.
 
Baekhyun: *gives his hanky* I wish I could do something for you. But you know what? I don't care what people say about you. There are three sides of the story. Yours, theirs.. And the truth. So please, stop crying..
 
Baekhyun oppa told me that everything's gonna be okay with just one hug. Right now, I'm happy to know that he accepts me for who I am. I thought he was a bad boy, but he's not. First impressions may give a big impact, but what's important is who you really are.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Eun Young: Oh my gosh! You are making me giddy with your story! RiHyun for the win!!
Ja Ri: Eh? No way! He doesn't even like me at all.
Eun Young: But he's so nice..
Ja Ri: But it doesn't mean he likes me. And you know who I like.
Eun Young: Unni, forget about Donghae oppa. He's got Sora unni. You and Baekhyun oppa would make a cute couple!
Ja Ri: The same goes with you and Luhan! :D
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Xiumin: I had fun, even if it lasted for only two hours. But when I'm with you, it feels like forever.
Miyu: Thank you, Xiumin oppa. I loved the ride so much.
Xiumin: Haha. Cheonmaneyo. I wish you could say the same thing about me.
 
Yes, I wish. But I do not want to rush things. My heart isn't completely healed yet.
 
Then, there's another person..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I was such a fool for being like this right in front of Suho oppa. Am I taking him for granted? I think I am. But am I, really?
 
I didn't want Donghae oppa to see me with Suho oppa. And he made me so mad that what I wanted to say to him were all bad. I got hurt, and I wasn't in focus anymore. That time, I wanted to escape. Because I'm tired of trying, I'm sick of crying. I may be smiling, but inside I'm dying.
 
Suho: Lee Sora, I don't want to see you cry anymore.
 
Suho oppa pulled me closer towards him and I can feel his breath, lingering right in front of me. The cool breeze touching our cheeks, and our eyes were looking at each other.
 
Then he touched my face, moved closer and kissed my lips without asking for my approval. My eyes became wider, shocked with what he did.
 
Suho: I love you, Sora. I really do.
 
He wanted to take me inside the dorm, but I refused. When he went back to the car, I was just standing there, waiting for someone to open the door.
 
Lay's POV :)
 
Damn it. The heck did I just saw? Zhang Yi Xing, you shouldn't be like this. You're helping Suho to get Sora. Why are you reacting this way?
 
Maybe because I have a heart and my eyes are on her. But clearly, he grabbed the chance. It's like he kissed her in front of me, and it broke my heart.
 
How can I tell this to Suho? I'm sure he might think I'm stealing Sora away and we're friends. I can't just tell him right away.
 
Maybe fate is telling me to stop my illusion of her loving me and face the fact that we are never meant to be. Maybe I should stay away, even if our paths cross.
 
Lee Sora, am I really fated to love you?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was Donghyun oppa, who was filming me and Xiumin oppa the whole time.
 
Donghyun: Hello, Mika.
Miyu: Donghyun oppa.. So you're all behind this?!!!
 
I was screaming at the rooftop, oblivious the whole time.
 
Donghyun: Wait, calm down..
Miyu: How can I calm down when you're doing this? I was not informed!
Donghyun: Of course you won't. This is supposed to be a Dating Game to be premiered next week. And since fans wanted you to be a part of it, I chose you. And because Xiumin, Sehun and Kai approached and begged me to become your potential partners, this became the result.
Miyu: But that's not fair! You should have at least told me.. I thought this is real!
Donghyun: It is. What Xiumin and the rest did, it was all their idea. The difference is, you're being filmed. Now that you knew about this, I guess I have to tell you to look as if you don't know what's going on.
Miyu: Do I have a choice, oppa?
Donghyun: Nope~
Miyu: You could have chosen Sora or that Kim Minji who stole my boyfriend...
 
Oops. Too much information. Shut up, Choi Mika. He doesn't need to know about it.
 
Donghyun: What?! So that explains the kiss..
Miyu: And I might break your camera if you don't stop mentioning that one, oppa.
Donghyun: Arraseo... Anyway, since I knew what happened, I also think that it's your chance to make him pay.
Miyu: What do you mean?
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Lee Eun Young.. Stop this non-sense right away. Luhan oppa won't call you. He's just telling that because he might think you'll look excited when he does. You know guys. They will call only if they are interested. Clearly, he isn't. I'm going to sleep.
 
"Rrrrrringggggg... Riiiinggggg"
 
A phone call. Who could this possibly be?
 
Lay's POV :)
 
Suho: Lay! Our date was awesome! Thanks.
Lay: Don't mention it. So how did it go?
Suho: Dude, I kissed her.
 
Sure, you did. I saw it right before my very eyes.
 
Lay: Ah, is that so?
Suho: Why the change of mood?
Lay: I'm sorry. I was just thinking where I placed my phone.
Suho: There it is, beside the pillow.
Lay: T-thanks.
Suho: Were you overthinking?
Lay: Not really.
 
Not really. No.. Aish. Yes I am. How can I tell Sora how I feel when Suho is already making a move. I am just a bridge between them, yet I fell in love with her. Nice job, Lay. Now what?
 
Minji's POV :)
 
Minji: Hi, Eunhyuk oppa. Did you had fun running out of nowhere?
Eunhyuk: You.. You made a fool out of us!
Minji: How can I be so stupid of telling you my plans and for making your slavery last for only days?
Eunhyuk: You know what? You're like a hired killer.
Minji: Why? Because I can kill you with my smile?
Eunhyuk: No. Because you can kill people by giving them hypertension. Mind if I go somewhere else? I might die just by arguing with you.
Minji: Suit yourself. Regardless of where you go, I can still find you. By the way, where's Donghae oppa?
Eunhyuk: Apparently, he's 1000 kilometers away from you.
Minji: Wow. Great estimation.
Eunhyuk: Thanks.
 
When they are already losing their concern about those two girls, I would let Minwoo and Sung Soo kill them right away.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Is this Luhan oppa? Omooo! He might be!
 
Eun Young: Hello?
Ja Ri: Yo!
Eun Young: Aish unni. I thought it was him. Get off the line hahaha.
Ja Ri: Hahaha! Just kidding! Goodluck with that!
Eun Young: Gomawo..
 
Why do I even bother waiting for his call? Aigoo.
 
Then my phone started to ring once again. I won't fall for this one.
 
Eun Young: Ja Ri unni, stop trolling me! Hahaha.
Luhan: It's me, Eun Young.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Donghyun: I mean, it's a good type of otoshimae*
Miyu: Come to think of it, yes.
Donghyun: If Eunhyuk knew about this, he would regret what he did.
Miyu: But I can't use them for this. It's bad.
Donghyun: You're not. What you're only going to do is making him realize how bad his decision was by being nice to those guys which you normally show. You just have to be aware that you're in a TV show.
Miyu: Arraseo, Donghyun oppa. Everything will come off naturally.
Donghyun: That's our aegyo princess. *pats her head* Tomorrow will be the second filming.
 
* - Otoshimae is a Japanese word for "payback".
 
So I guess I have to do this and there's no turning back.
 
I went back to the dorm and quickly changed into my pajamas.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Eun Young: L-luhan oppa?!
Luhan: Hello, Eun Young. Sorry I kept you waiting.
Eun Young: Gwenchanayo. I wasn't expecting you would call me right at this minute.
Luhan: I wanted to call you earlier, but we were practicing.
Eun Young: Ah, I see. So what do you want to talk about?
Luhan: I'm planning on making Ja Ri forget about Donghae hyung and make Baekhyun her boyfriend.
Eun Young: So.. Like cupids?
Luhan: Yes. Let's have a double dateeee~
 
A date? Omo... I'm not prepared.. But who would be an idiot not to grab this chance?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I HATE KIM MINJI. Everyday, I feel I want to puke just by seeing her. I want my jellyfish, not a shark!
 
I was browsing through the internet when I found someone that will ruin my day.
 
What could it possibly be?
Tune in :)
 
It would really help if you would comment on my fanfic :)