Setting Things Free

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sehun: Let's ride on this bike, Mika~
 
Sehun oppa was smiling sweetly and it was so cute. Just like Tiffany unni, his eye smile is contagious!
 
I rode on the one that is behind him because it's been a while since I last rode one. I even remember going to the Quezon City Circle with Kana and Setsu and ended up having wounds on my knees because I fell riding a bike.
 
Sehun: Are you alright?
Miyu: Y-yes. It's just that I'm not used to riding bikes.
Sehun: Don't worry. Just hold onto my back, arraseo?
Miyu: I trust you, Sehun oppa.
 
He gave me another smile that I was unable to resist. I smiled back.
 
And we travelled all around the park and I don't mind being filmed anymore.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I'm so jealous with what I've seen in the first episode of the dating game. I don't want to see her with someone else.
 
I've had enough of this nonsense. I'm going to that Kim Minji and regardless of whether she terminates the contract or what, it doesn't matter. My jellyfish is important.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Ja Ri unni and I were at a coffee shop where we would meet Baekhyun oppa and Luhan oppa. I'm so nervous..
 
Ja Ri: Do I really need to accompany you? I mean, if I did, there would be less romantic moments for you and Luhan oppa.
Eun Young: Yes, you have to! I don't know why, but I want to!
 
Then Luhan oppa and Baekhyun oppa arrived, making things worth the wait.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Suho oppa took me to Han River where there are a lot of trees for us to lean on. I bought some foods and we had a mini picnic.
 
But Lay oppa is in my mind once again. How can this be? Suho oppa, you might kill me right now if you can read my mind.
 
Suho: Sora, I have to call our manager first.
Sam: Please go ahead. I don't mind.
 
Suho's POV :)
 
I guess this is the time for me to pair up Sora and Lay. They are perfect for each other and I know he likes her too. I can tell whenever I mention her.
 
Suho: Lay, go to Han River right now.
Lay: Eh? Dude, I just woke up. What's with the sudden plan?
Suho: Just do it.
Lay: Man, you've got a lot of explaining to do.
Suho: Go now. Explaining later.
 
Lay's POV :)
 
Suho is weird, asking me to go there all of the sudden. But then again, I have no work or anything to do so might as well go there. And besides, I need a distraction from Sora.
 
Sora, why can't I get you out of my mind?
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
It's been a while since I last dated her. I recall when she disguised herself as a boy and I told her to be herself. Right now, she's the same girl I knew. And my feelings never changed.
 
Miyu: Sehun oppa, thanks for the ride~ I wish I could ride this one without falling down.
Sehun: I'll teach you~ Just hold on and use your legs well.
 
Little by little I start to let her do it on her own. She can do it with a bit of practice!
 
Sehun: Daebak, Mika! You can now ride a bike once again!
Miyu: *shocked* Sehun oppa?! I thought you were behind me?!
 
She fell down, after seeing me a bit faraway from her.
 
Sehun: Mika!!
 
Minji's POV :)
 
That Choi Mika is enjoying her dates with numerous guys, eh? I knew she was a all along. Trying to act nice and cute but she isn't. She's a . A . A . Why do people don't get it?!
 
Sungsoo: When are we going to execute the plan? I'm excited.
Minji: SILENCE! We should find the right time.
Minwoo: What if after their stupid dating game let's get Choi Mika right away?
Minji: What about Lee Sora? She's an easy target.
Sungsoo: Minwoo, you get Sora. I'll get the . Arraseo?
Minji: Great ideas. But make sure you don't get my name involved. My father doesn't know about this.
Sungsoo: We won't.
Minji: Because if you did, you will be killed instantly.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Suho oppa, let's eat!
Suho: I'm coming~
 
I prepared a lunch set for the both of us. It sure was a great time for the both of us to have picnic. And not to mention, the weather.
 
Suho: Sora, is it okay if I go ahead later?
Sam: Waeyo?
Suho: Well, something came up. And I have to go to the SM building.
Sam: Arraseo..
 
Suho oppa held me tight, as if he's saying goodbye. Tears were present and it was my first time seeing him like this. He was vulnerable.
 
Sam: *wipes his tears* What's wrong?
 
I patted his back, and comforted him. Then he reached for my lips, and kissed me once again.
 
Suho: I love you, goodbye..
 
And then he left, without me saying I love you in return.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
I was face to face with Luhan oppa and Ja Ri unni was with Baekhyun oppa. I don't know what to say right now, I'm loss for words.
 
Baekhyun: Guys, we could talk, you know..
Luhan: Oh, right. So, how is Sparkledust lately?
Eun Young: We're okay. Except for Minji unni's scandal with Eunhyuk oppa. Honestly, do you hate her?
Baekhyun: Stealing someone else's boyfriend, yes.
Ja Ri: Because we hate her too.
Luhan: Why?
Ja Ri: She's a .
Eun Young: We can barely stand her attitude. She's mean, and aggressive. But since my family is poor and I have to be a KPOP star, I just tried getting along with her.
Ja Ri: Me too. But my dream is to meet Donghae oppa that's why I grabbed this chance.
 
Suddenly, Baekhyun oppa stood up from his seat and left. Ja Ri unni followed him.
 
Ja Ri: Ya! Come back here!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Ouch.. It hurts..
Sehun: Show me the wound..
 
This is what I hate when I'm trying things out. I would be afraid when no one's there to guide me. Now I have a tiny wound to deal with.
 
Sehun oppa is always ready with his first aid kit. He carried me bridal style and placed me in the bench. I know you guys might be wondering about fanservice, but we're not doing it. Everything's real.
 
Sehun: Be careful next time, Mika. I don't want you to get hurt without me around.
Miyu: Nae.. I will..
 
He patted my head and hugged me all of the sudden. I didn't see that coming.
 
Miyu: Oppa.. I can't breathe..
Sehun: You're so adorable I can't help it..
 
Then things became serious afterwards, and I don't know what to do. It was time to go home now, because I have a training.
 
Sehun: Mika, wait.. You forgot something..
Miyu: What is it?
Sehun: Kiss me goodbye first.
Miyu: *blush* Sehun oppa..
 
I was moving backward that time, and I didn't noticed that there was a manhole so I almost fell down on my knees..
 
But he caught me..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Why did Suho oppa did that? And why is he sad? Did I do something wrong? I should have told him everything will be alright. But I guess I'm not the right person to ask WHY.
 
Tears ran down my cheeks, and I don't know why. Maybe because it's Suho oppa's way of saying goodbye.
 
Suho's POV :)
 
I was inside my car, crying. I can no longer handle the pain of Sora liking someone else. I got used to her being Donghae hyung's girlfriend but her liking Lay, who happens to be my best friend? I need a break.
 
I was a weakling for leaving her just like that. But can you blame my heart who just keeps on loving someone who can't love me back?
 
Listen, I won't get mad at Lay. A person who falls in love isn't someone you should be mad about. I know it was unintentional. And Sora isn't my girlfriend afterall.
 
Goodbye, Lee Sora. I'll come back when I've already moved on. Though it's inevitable not to see each other, it will be a challenge for me. What matters is you're happy. I don't want you to be mine if you're just going to be sad. I wanna see you smile, though I'm not the reason.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Ja Ri: BYUN BAEKHYUN! PLEASE STOP FOR A MOMENT AND TALK TO ME!
Baekhyun: Who told you to follow me anyway?
Ja Ri: Why did you left the coffee shop all of the sudden?
Baekhyun: Answer my question first!
Ja Ri: I won't unless you tell me why!
Baekhyun: It's none of your business, Dong Ja Ri.
Ja Ri: I care for you, Baekhyun oppa. Always did. Even if you treat me this way..
 
I don't know why, but I started crying in front of him..
 
Baekhyun's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: Ya.. Dong Ja Ri...
 
She continued to cry, and I don't know why..
 
Ja Ri: I HATE YOU BAEKHYUN OPPA!
 
Suddenly, ahjummas were already watching us, giving me a bad look.
 
Now what?
 
What do you think of this chapter? Please let me know :)