If It's Not Okay, It's Still Not The End

Fated to Love You

 

 
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: STOP FILMING JEBAL!
 
The cameraman had stopped, after what I've said. This is improper, filming something real.. People might think it is all a part of the script.
 
Ryuusei: D.O hyung!! What are you waiting for?! Follow her!!
 
D.O oppa, I wish you knew how painful that was for Yoo Jin. She's already in love with you, and she's preventing herself from doing so.
 
Ailee: Guys, what's that all about?
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
Mianhae, everyone. I made an awful decision of staying away from him after that kiss. You might think I'm overreacting, but if ever I didn't stopped myself from that kiss, I might fall even harder and expect something from him when in reality, he doesn't even like me back.
 
I started to cry, hugging my knees inside this place. He won't love me. I knew it right from the start that he's going to break my heart.
 
D.O: Yoo Jin..
 
Am I dreaming or is it him, calling my name?
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Ryuusei: Mika noona and I were the ones behind all these. We knew about their feelings for each other that's why we became the bridge for Yoo Jin and D.O hyung.
Miyu: Yoo Jin didn't want to let anyone know and the same goes with him. Now that the situation became like this, it's inevitable for her secret to be revealed. Mianhae.
Ailee: You guys need not to apologize. At least we knew their situation. Ryuusei, do you think they will be okay?
Ryuusei: Of course. Just like what Mika said back then, IF IT'S NOT OKAY, IT'S STILL NOT THE END.
 
I remember that line when we used to talk about my girlfriend Julie that time. She would often cheer me up and it would make me smile.
 
Miyu: Why do you always disregard the noona?
Ryuusei: I'm not used to it..
Miyu: Yoo Jin is afraid to fall..
Ryuusei: But D.O hyung is willing to catch her.
Miyu: Therefore..
Both: The feeling is mutual between the two of them.
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
Yoo Jin: D.O oppa, what are you doing in here?
 
I was almost unable to speak, seeing him in front of me. I am also at my worst, filled with tears and smudging make up.
 
D.O: Why did you run away from me all of the sudden?
 
Because I'm afraid to fall, oppa. If only you knew how painful this is you wouldn't think I'm shallow.
 
Like the usual Lee Yoo Jin who is shy and introvert, I would often stay quiet especially when I hide my feelings. That, I think, is the best way not to let anyone know that you're vulnerable.
 
D.O: Yoo Jin, speak to me..
 
He held my shoulders, and I started to cry right in front of him. How weak can I be?!
 
D.O: *hugs her* I don't know what made you sad, but I want to make you glad.. Seeing a girl cry.. It's too painful to watch. Please tell me, what's hurting you.
Yoo Jin: You are, oppa..
 
D.O's POV :)
 
D.O: Me? But.. What did I do to hurt you, Yoo Jin?
Yoo Jin: Don't you know, D.O oppa?
D.O: But.. How should I know? Please tell it to me directly.
Yoo Jin: I can't. Not now.
D.O: Sorry.. But Lee Yoo Jin.. Are you falling in love with me?
 
What an informal way to say. D.O, can't you think of something else?
 
Yoo Jin: Nae. You asked me if I love you, and here I am not answering. Well the truth is, I do love you and I don't want to admit it, not even to myself. Because if I love you, then I am opening myself up to be hurt by you. I know how you are, you are an idol and most likely you are not interested with romance. So what makes me think that I would be any different?
D.O: But I love you, Yoo Jin. Nado, saranghaeyo.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Miyu: Oh my gosh..
Ryuusei: Keep it down! They're confessing already.
Youngjae: I know, right?
Miyu: Youngjae oppa!!
Ryuusei: Silence!!
Miyu: *whispers* Why are you filming this scene?
Youngjae: It would be cute if you include this in your MV.
Ryuusei: But.. This is like ruining their privacy.
Youngjae: Just kidding. Keke~ This will come in handy when we capture the moment. :)
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
Yoo Jin: But oppa, just because you said that, it means nothing. They are just words.
D.O: Yes, they are words. But can't you feel how sincere I am? I know what you mean to be and losing you would be the worst possible feeling.
Yoo Jin: But to admit that I'm in love with you, and then losing you in the process, that's absolutely unbearable.
D.O: Why would I be lost in the process if the two of us are in love with each other?
Yoo Jin: I.. I just don't know. Next time you ask me, please know that it's just my heart that is afraid of you, and my body and mind tell me to let you into my life and to never let go. But my heart says to keep my distance and be careful not to get too involved.
D.O: But who would you follow? Your mind and body that knows the truth, and nothing but the truth? Or that heart, who will inevitably lose the one you love because of fear?
 
I'm sorry. I'm afraid to fall in love because it will be painful. And yet I can't stand seeing the one I love be with someone else.
 
The little voices inside my head kept on saying I love him. And I've made my decision. I'll listen to it this time.
 
Yoo Jin: D.O oppa, do you really love me? Or you've just said that because of fanservice? That's where I am afraid of.
D.O: Yes, I do. I'm just too shy. Lee Yoo Jin, I want to share my tears with you, my love, my happiness, my strength, my smiles, my frowns, my joy, my loss, my good days and bad days, the rain, the sunshine, hot cocoa and snowflakes. I want to share my life with you.. Loving, knowing you're gonna get hurt, is like living, knowing you're gonna die. But to not love just so you won't hurt is like killing yourself before you die.
Yoo Jin: Will you catch me if I fall?
D.O: I will, Yoo Jin. Always will.
 
I smiled. When I see him, his smile, his frown, those eyes.. Just everything about him.. I end up liking him as much as I did before I stopped. I guess once you love someone, and admit it, there's no turning back. It's a line that will forever stay embedded deep within your heart. Because once you love that someone, you're forced to care.
 
D.O: When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. Talking to you, I was afraid to kiss you. Kissing you a while ago, I was afraid to fall. But now that I did, I'm afraid to lose you. I won't make this longer. Lee Yoo Jin *kneels* *holds her hand* Will you be my girlfriend?
Yoo Jin: Yes!!!
 
He shouted in joy and lifted me up. Gosh, this is the best feeling ever. Knowing that the feeling is mutual between us, my fear was gone. We were both afraid to love because we are also afraid of getting hurt. And when we finally fall, what we are afraid of is losing the one we fell in love with.
 
We kissed, for the second time, and it felt better. Because I know that this is real.
 
Youngjae: . JUST KISS ALREADY, YOU TWO!
Yoo Jin: Oppa?!! Miyu unni.. Ryuusei oppa!! Were you watching the whole time?!
Miyu: *crying* It's too beautiful. Damn it. My contact lenses are irritated. But gosh, it's like we're watching a movie.
Ryuusei: D.O HYUNG, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!
Yoo Jin: *blush* Aigoo!!
Youngjae: We caught it on video! Should we include it in the MV?!
Ryuusei: WE SHOULD.
Miyu: Yoo Jin will get praises if we did. Hurray for JinSoo! :))
 
Thus, another couple was made. Deep inside my mind, I felt loneliness in me. Not because I like Yoo Jin, but I know that the girl I like is taken, and will no longer love me.
 
Mika, if only you knew.
 
Donghyun: Phantom members, now it's your time to shoot your MV.
 
Finally, a distraction. I badly needed it.
 
I went to the studio where Phantom will shoot the MV when I saw someone.. That I am not expecting.
 
Who is that person?
Tune in to the next chapter :)