Ice Cold

Fated to Love You

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Oh my gosh.. Sora and Eun Mi unni got into a fight? And it's because of jealousy? I can't believe this is actually happening.
 
She told me the whole story. From her perspective, she started hanging out with Sungmin oppa because Donghae oppa was being too clingy and she's been suffocated to the point that Eun Mi unni and him misunderstood. She just wanted to take a break, and spend more time with other people.
 
Sam: That's my only reason. I never intended to steal my brother's attention from her.
Miyu: I know you're not that type of person.
Sam: So, what do you think?
Miyu: Well, I can't really go and agree with your perspective asap. As a future psychologist, I must know the other side of the story to decide what to do next. Have you apologized to Donghae oppa already?
Sam: I haven't. He walked out.
Miyu: I knew he would. But it'll be okay.
Sam: I feel like I'm a burden. I also became a reason why you and Eunhyuk oppa...
Miyu: Shh. It's all a part of the past. And it's he who became very possessive and jealous. Stop blaming yourself. Nobody wanted this to happen. I'll go and see Eun Mi unni if she'll talk to me.
Sam: If she does, tell her my perspective. She deserves to know it.
Miyu: I'll do my best.
 
I feel like I'm torn between two people. It's always like this. But I hope they would make up soon.
 
Honestly, with what Sora told me, I'm a bit scared talking to Eun Mi unni. Not that she's scary, but people who are mad are difficult to talk to.
 
I knocked at her door, and opened it slowly to check her out. Choi Mika, prepare yourself.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I was hiding in my blanket when I heard someone opening my door. Damn it. Am I too deaf or people just wanted to tease or irritate me by going here one at a time?!
 
Without looking who that person is, I clenched my fist, not caring or minding anything else. I'm angry, alright?
 
Eun Mi: I'm not in the mood. So you better shut up for your own good.
Miyu: Oh, is that so? Then I better be going, without even knowing.
 
That was neither Sora nor Sungmin. Let me disregard the oppa right now.
 
Eun Mi: Mika, what are you doing in here?
Miyu: I heard about what happened. Are you still mad? Just tell me.
Eun Mi: No, I'm good. Did someone asked you to talk to me?
Miyu: Aniyo. I went here on my own. I listened to Sora's perspective and now it's your turn.
Eun Mi: So Donghae oppa is right all along.
Miyu: Eh? I beg your pardon?
Eun Mi: Donghae oppa learned a lot from you, Mika. And he still applies it.
Miyu: Oh he better be or else. *laughs* Oops, I shouldn't be laughing right now. I'll lend you my ears, unni. Let it all out.
Eun Mi: About what happened a while ago, I got very mad at Sora and Sungmin. You know that feeling when you needed someone, yet he doesn't come? But when it comes to other people, he's free. He treats me as a stranger because of Sora. And I hate it.
Miyu: So if Sungmin oppa didn't treat you that way, would you still be mad at Sora?
Eun Mi: No. I understand that we needed space sometimes. But he could have just asked for it without me looking like an idiot.
Miyu: So that explains why you got angry. I totally understand that. It seems like you're the type whose attitude will depend on how an individual treats you.
Eun Mi: Exactly, Mika. And I hated Sungmin for being too cold hearted. His sweetness and affection were gone. Sora has been cold to Donghae oppa as well that's why when they hangout, Donghae oppa and I would just sit in one corner because of them. They act as if we do not exist.
Miyu: I see. Being ignored is one of the worst feelings. But to further understood the situation, mind if I let you talk to Sora? I know her perspective, but it's better if you hear it coming from because I was not there.
Eun Mi: I love how you make efforts, Mika. But we just got into a fight and I don't think this is not the right time.
Miyu: But when will it be? Your birthday is approaching.
Eun Mi: That won't change my decision.
 
See how stubborn I can be? I'd rather be honest and right now, I'm expecting her to persuade me. If she does, that still won't change my mind. Never.
 
Miyu: I understand. I think you should calm down first. Tomorrow's our training so.. It's inevitable not to talk to each other. I hope you make up soon.
Eun Mi: How come you're not persuading me?
Miyu: I know it would be a waste of time so why would I? And besides, you're my unni so I think you are capable of making your own decisions. I just listened to your side to make you feel better. So, good night unni.
 
She really is something. With that face of hers, you wouldn't really think that she's matured in her way of thinking.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So I heard the other side of the story and I conclude that Sungmin oppa is the one in fault here. Sora had her reasons and Eun Mi unni wouldn't get mad easily if it weren't for his treatment. If I were unni, I would get mad too.
 
Anyway, I also wanted to talk to Donghae oppa and Sungmin oppa just so I could help them out but it's too late now. How?
 
I secretly went to the SJ dorm, wearing a guy's outfit. Remember when Sehun oppa asked me out on a date? That's my disguise. Girls are not allowed on their dorms after all.
 
I pressed the doorbell, hoping they would let me in. It was very cold outside and Eunhyuk doesn't know I'm going here.
 
Yesung: Hello, how may I help you?
Miyu: L-let me in.. *shivers*
Yesung: Why? Are you a sasaeng?
 
When Yesung oppa mentioned the word SASAENG, the SJ members started to panic. Uh-oh.
 
Ryeowook: Ya! Whoever you are, leave now jebal! You already saw us.
Shindong: Yeah! You're ruining our privacy!
Miyu: Wait! Don't!
Kyuhyun: Aish you tiny little guy don't be so stubborn!
 
Tiny little guy? That does it. I removed my wig, glasses and hat and revealed who I really am.
 
Eunhyuk: JELLYFISH?!
Miyu: Oppa~ *winks* I miss youu~
Eunhyuk: *blush* Why are you here?
Miyu: Where's Donghae oppa and Sungmin oppa?
Eunhyuk: And why are you looking for them?
Miyu: Can I explain later, oppa?
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. *takes her to their room*
 
Their dorm was cozy and tranquil. It was cool. Sungmin oppa was sitting in his room and I asked for permission if I could talk to him. Or is he not in the mood right now?
 
Sungmin: How did you get in here, Mika? And.. what's with the outfit?
Miyu: It's a disguise. Anyway, I just want to talk to you. I already knew what happened. Sora tried explaining to Eun Mi unni, but she's still mad at her.
Sungmin: I wouldn't be surprised. I was about to tell her the reason, but her emotions prevailed and she was in rage. She was like an exploding volcano, while I became icy cold towards her.
Miyu: Can I be honest with you, Sungmin oppa?
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
I was kind of shocked seeing Mika here. What does she wanted to do that she's being straightforward against me? It felt like she was a noona that time.
 
Sungmin: Uhm, sure.
Miyu: I think you are the one who should apologize, oppa. Hearing their perspectives, Sora wanted your help, and Eun Mi unni doesn't mind you being with her. But the fact that you were so cold to her, is the reason why she became like that.
Sungmin: Ah, I see.
Miyu: I'm not scolding you, oppa. I just want you to realize your mistake. Our training will begin tomorrow, and I don't want to see her sad. I'm sorry for being such a know-it-all.
Sungmin: No, it's fine. Thanks for the concern.
Miyu: It's up to you to decide what move will you do to serenade her once again. Remember, her birthday is coming.
 
Oh, right! Her birthday will be three days from now, and I have to do something about it.
 
Sungmin: Yes, I have plans already in mind~
Miyu: I'll talk to Donghae oppa then~ Pai pai~ ^^
 
She bowed and left me. And now I realized how idiotic I became towards Eun Mi.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Miyu: Donghae oppa, can I come in?
Donghae: Mika..
Miyu: You'll ask me why I am here. I wanted to talk to you about Sora.
Donghae: Okay, so..?
Miyu: Donghae oppa, have you ever asked why Sora was being that way?
Donghae: I haven't. And even if I did, she would have just ignored me.
Miyu: I wanted to tell you the reason why she's being this way. But I think you should be the one making things work out with her.
Donghae: Why are you doing these efforts, Mika? I am not saying that this is none of your business, but you don't really have to worry.
Miyu: What do you mean not to worry? You are all my friends, and I hate seeing one of you lonely. That's all oppa. I have to get going.
Donghae: Wait.. I..
Miyu: Please make your relationship work out..
 
That time, I wanted to think of what I did. The way I walked out, without even thinking what she would feel..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, what happened?
Miyu: Long story, oppa. Eun Mi unni got into a fight with Sora because of Sungmin oppa's attitude whenever they are together and Donghae oppa walked out from her.
Eunhyuk: Oh jellyfish, so you're their counselor?
Miyu: More or less. I'm sorry I have to wake you all up. I guess I have to go now..
Eunhyuk: Want me to take you home?
Miyu: No, oppa.. Please take a rest.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo *kiss her forehead*
 
Ah, I'm so sleepy.. I just hope I was able to make them realize their wrong doings. Oh well, time to go to bed~
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It's 3am and I'm still wide awake and there I saw Mika, opening the door.
 
I wanted to ask her why she went out right at this minute. Did she went into a club? But she's still a minor.
 
And who's that guy 100 meters away from her? That's odd. Or am I being delusional?
 
I just hope they would make an effort to make up with me. To tell you the truth, I have a bit of pride lingering within me.