Only One

Fated to Love You

Chapter 78: Only One

 

So Hyun's POV :)

 

That time, Ryeowook oppa was there. Tao oppa immediately lets go of my hand.

 

Ryeowook: So Hyun, he's waiting for you. Yesung hyung, come on.

 

Yesung oppa was there, standing behind Ryeowook oppa. He seems to be serious, and he immediately looked away when I looked into his eyes.

 

Yesung: Let's go.

 

He held my hand as we reached his car. He opened the car door for me, but he never spoke a word.

 

I knew something's wrong with him.

 

So Hyun: Oppa, it's rare for you to be quiet when you're with me. Is there something wrong?

Yesung: Nevermind. It's nothing.

So Hyun: I have the right to know. *pouts*

Yesung: I said it's nothing, So Hyun.

So Hyun: Yeah right.

 

I was upset with him because he just became that way. How will I understand everything by him being silent about it?

 

So Hyun: Stop the car.

Yesung: No. I'm driving.

So Hyun: I'll just take the bus instead.

Yesung: No! That will be dangerous.

So Hyun: I said stop the car!

 

He did, and when I was about to remove the seatbelt from me, he pulled me closer, and made lips on mine. I wasn't prepared.

 

So Hyun: Ya! What's the meaning of this, oppa?

Yesung: I won't let you go.

So Hyun: I hate you.

Yesung: I love you more.

So Hyun: JUST TELL ME WHY YOU'RE BEING LIKE THIS!

Yesung: I'm jealous of you and Tao.

So Hyun: What is there to be jealous about? I'm your girlfriend.

Yesung: Just like Donghae, I want you to be with me. I envy EXO as well.

So Hyun: EXO oppas are close to us, but our relationship with you guys never change.

Yesung: Jinjja?

So Hyun: Yes oppa. And SM is one big happy family, isn't it? So it's natural. Just so you know, you're the only one I think about.

 

Yesung oppa smiled at me, and touched my hair. Inside his car, he gave me a short, sweet kiss which I missed.

 

So Hyun: I missed that, oppa. Really.

Yesung: There's more where that came from!

So Hyun: Bring it on!

 

He kissed me for the second time around. This time, I kissed him back. Gosh, I didn't know how excited I was to kiss him. He was so busy, and so am I.

 

Yesung: Thank you for being a faithful girlfriend towards me, So Hyun.

So Hyun: No need to thank me, oppa. I love you so much.

 

He took me home afterwards and told me to get some sleep.

 

Haruka's POV :)

 

It was the day of Henry's debut as a solo artist. Akira woke up early as well. Today's a mixture of anxiety and excitement, I must say.

 

I wonder what the lyrics are. That I am curious about. Will he even talk to me after what happened?

 

Akira: Ne-chan, are you ready?

Haruka: I think so.

Akira: Get yourself ready, arraseo? I want you and Henry to get back with each other.

Haruka: Me too.

Akira: Hwaiting!

 

Zhou Mi oppa was outside with his car, and we went to the studio right away.

 

Eun Mi's POV :)

 

It's Henry oppa's debut today, as well as my CF shooting with Yunho and Changmin oppa. I'm not really a Cassie, but I feel so lucky.

 

To remove my anxiety, I read the magazine of W-Korea, to which we had a photoshoot a few days ago. 

 

I turned to the page to where my facts were posted.

 

Lee Eun Mi facts~

 

1. She is a hardworking person and she does the household chores at home and at their dorm.

 

2. She is allergic to seafoods and eggs so the other members have to cook meat or order something that doesn't cause her allergy.

 

3. She is very friendly. During predebut days, she even befriends with strangers and other trainees.

 

4. Lee Sungmin is her first boyfriend and hopefully her last.

 

5. It's easy to make her laugh, cry and feel giddy, trust me.

 

6. She's a night person. She prefers sleeping during the day.

 

7. She's the noisiest member of EXP.

 

8. Eun Mi is an ELF and an EXOTIC. Sungmin and Yesung are her biases in SJ and in EXO, it's Tao and Lay.

 

9. She gets sick often that's why she takes care of herself.

 

10. She is the second shortest member of EXP.

 

I find my facts hilarious. I wonder if some people would find it interesting.

 

Youngjae: Hey Eun Mi! Let's go. TVXQ is waiting for you!

 

I almost forgot about it for a while. Now I'm feeling nervous. Me with TVXQ.. Omo..

 

Henry's POV :)

 

Today's my performance and solo debut later. I was wondering if ever Akira and Zhou Mi hyung were able to tell Haruka about it. Will she even come to see me?

 

I wanted to talk to her. To prove that Kimmy and I are only friends. And my song, Trap.. Is meant for them.

 

Zhou Mi: Hey, mochi!

Henry: Ah, hyung! What brings you here?

Zhou Mi: We're here to support you on your performance!

 

Taemin and Kyuhyun were there as well, since they are included in my music video.

 

Kyuhyun: Hey mochi, don't be so down in the dumps. You've got to show your smile to everybody, you know.

Henry: You know how painful everything is right now, without Haruka.

Kyuhyun: I know. But the world doesn't stop no matter how broken you are.

Henry: Really?

Kyuhyun: No, I just want to practice right now. Come on, your cheeks are saggy.

 

"I can’t move, why am I getting heavier?
As I’m inside of the corner of your heart, yeah
I want to touch you but I’m in this black darkness
I keep settling down in this same place, in that place, yeah

I’m getting more and more forgotten inside of you
Inside this love that always lingers
Oh I’m trapped, I’m trapped"

Haruka, will you still come back to me? Because right now I'm only left with words unsaid. I try to forget you, I try to forget us, but everywhere I look reminds me of you, why did you have to break me like this?

Kimberley's POV :)

My flight will be four hours from now, but I already prepared all my luggage and placed it in the car. I'm going to miss Korea, not because of Henry alone, but because of my fans and Haruka, who became one of my valued friends even just for a while.

Aicelle: Kimmy, would you still want to go and watch Henry's performance?

I really want to because it will be the last time that I'll see him. I also wanted to move on, because I'm the only one who is still not able to let go of the memories that we had. It's been a long time and for some reasons, there are certain chapters in our lives that should be closed forever.

Kimberley: But..

Aicelle: Kimmy, even just once. You won't be seeing him afterwards since you'll stay in Taipei for a long time. It doesn't matter what past you had with him. You can still support him as a friend. And besides, I know Haruka is coming. Isn't she your friend? Take this opportunity to bid farewell to them at least. You'll regret it for sure if you don't. We still have time.

Kimberley: Aicelle, thank you so much!

Aicelle: I've been there, Kimmy. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

I entered the studio secretly, wearing a disguise so no one would see me. I think I should contact Haruka as well.

Kimberley: Haruka? It's me, Kimmy.

Haruka's POV :)

Haruka: Kimmy!! Oh my gosh, we've got to see each other!

Kimberley: Yeah. I'll be leaving in a few hours. Are you going to Henry's solo debut performance today?

Haruka: Yes, I will. Please come too!

Kimberley: Actually, I'm already here. Our car passed by in the place.

Haruka: Jinjja? I'm in the car right now with my sister and her boyfriend. Please wait for me!

Kimberley: Is this okay?

Haruka: What is?

Kimberley: That I'm going to watch his performance.

Haruka: Of course! Why not? Are you still thinking about what happened? Kimmy, cut it out. It's all a part of the past. What's important is the present.

Kimberley: Thank you, Haruka. I'll be waiting for you at the coffee shop nearby.

Since "Trap" is also a song for her, and she's my idol and friend, she deserves to spend time with us even for the last time. I hope she is still able to go to Seoul.

Eun Mi's POV :)

Yunho: Annyeong, Eun Mi sshi!

I was startled by Yunho oppa's voice. Why am I on cloud nine all of the sudden? Aigoo.

Eun Mi: Annyeong, oppa!

Changmin: Hyung! Eun Mi! Can you hurry up? I wanna eat the ramen right now~

Yunho oppa grabbed me and we went to the studio asap.

Director: You guys will be asked to have a CF in the park wherein Yunho will pretend to court Eun Mi. Then Eun Mi will continue to ignore him. When Yunho is about to give up, Eun Mi will giver her attention to him and when they are about to kiss, Changmin will interrupt by showing himself to Eun Mi eating ramen. Thus, Eun Mi will follow Changmin around.

Eh??!! Yunho oppa and I will have a kissing scene? Omo... naega eottokke?

Stylist: Eun Mi sshi, let's go. We're going to pick the right dress for you.

Eun Mi: Arraseo.

I feel so nervous right now. But it's definitely just for work.

Haruka's POV :)

I arrived at the coffee shop and Kimmy was there, reading a good book while sipping a hot cup of coffee.

Haruka: Kimmy!!

Kimberley: Omo, Haruka!

Haruka: I'm so glad to see you. It's just a shame that it's my last day of being with you here in Seoul.

Kimberley: Yeah, I'm gonna miss it. But let's keep in touch, arraseo?

Haruka: Seriously, I'm going to cry right now.

Kimberley: Don't! It's not as if I'm going to die! Come on, you've got to see Henry and get him back.

Kimmy held my hand, and we both went inside. Gosh. So many people, yet I don't know if he can see me from afar.

Chanyeol and Sulli were the MC for today's performance, and I almost forgot that EXO will also perform today. Daebak.

Chanyeol: Let's all welcome Henry sshi with his new song, TRAP!

The music started to play, him playing the piano.

"I can’t move, why am I getting heavier?

As I’m inside of the corner of your heart, yeah
I want to touch you but I’m in this black darkness
I keep settling down in this same place, in that place, yeah

I’m getting more and more forgotten inside of you

Inside this love that always lingers
Oh I’m trapped, I’m trapped

I’m getting tired, I guess I’m dreaming alone
Will you strongly shake me and wake me up, wake me up?
I’m trapped, I’m trapped
I’m losing myself, I can’t even remember my name without you
Now will you let go of me from inside of you, let go of me?
I’m trapped, I’m trapped
I’m trapped oh, I’m trapped oh

Then there's Taemin oppa, who appeared all of the sudden, singing his part. I didn't know that he's going to be with Henry oppa as well.

The song itself was catchy, I think I'm captured. I looked at Kimmy, and she got touched with the lyrics.

Henry suddenly looked at our direction, and he saw Kimberley and grabbed her hand.

, I felt sudden pain.

Henry.. is still in love with Kimberley.. My friend.

 

Eun Mi's POV :)

The stylists were able to dress me up quickly and it was a sunny day at the park. I sat on the bench to where I was asked to stay, and there was Yunho oppa, so handsome in his outfit.

We didn't need to speak at all, because it is going to be a silent film and there would be a background music. All we need is to do some actions.

Yunho oppa kept on impressing me, but I have to focus on my poker face. He would give me flowers, sing, or even play the guitar.

Then suddenly, he gives up, and that's when I pretended I was already in love with him. So this is how it feels, being with someone like Sora and Mika used to do. It's my first time, really. So I don't have an idea about it. Anyway, it doesn't matter I am doing my best right now.

, this is it. The kissing scene. Yunho oppa touched my face all of the sudden, and he tilted his head. Changmin arrived, with his ramen, offering me some.

Then I looked into Changmin's eyes and smiled. Yaaaaaay~ I have the ramen, and Yunho oppa got broken in the end. Too bad.

Director: That was a daebak performance, Eun Mi and TVXQ! We didn't have to film it twice! Just a little editing, and it's finished! Thank you for the hardwork!

We bowed to the director and went on our separate ways. Finally, I did something good.

 

Kimberley's POV :)

Why did Henry grabbed my hand all of the sudden? Oh my gosh. No! I can't let him choose me.

Henry: Hello everyone. Say hi to Kimberley, my first love.

The fans were in a commotion that time, and I didn't know what to do. I was afraid.. Waaaah.

Henry: This song is actually dedicated to her and to my girlfriend, Haruka. Haruka! I can see you right now! Stay there!

He goes down and gets Haruka, and I was speechless.

Haruka: Oppa, don't create a scandal right now!

Henry: Come on stage, with me..

He continued holding her hands, as they climbed on to the stage. Kyuhyun of Super Junior began singing his part.

 

I want to forget you (I want to forget you)

I want to fly away (I want to fly away)
I want to let you go (I want to let you go)
I want to be free (I want to be free)

In a few minutes, the song ended. And Henry began to talk.

Henry: Sorry for this sudden interruption by here I am, wanting to show my love for Haruka. Turns out that she and my ex-girlfriend Kimberley became friends, and that Kimmy will go back to Taipei right now. I hope you heard my song. Kimberley actually asked me to create this song for my girlfriend, actually. Thanks, Kimberley.

It was time for him to go backstage, indeed.

Then Henry went to Haruka, holding her hands, kneeling in front of him. It was like a live proposal.

Henry: You are the lyrics to my song, the rain to a rainstorm, the sun to my shine, and the beat to my heart. I love you baby! <3 <3 <3

Haruka almost broke down into tears, so touched that time. We were already in the backstage that time, and I was just behind them.

Henry: Haruka, you're the only one I love and I want you back. Jebal. When I look back at all of the things we've been through together and seeing that we made it through I can honestly say...I love you <3

Haruka: Oppa, I knew the real story and I'm story for not listening right away. I love you so much, as well.

Henry: When you're with me, I never want to let you go. When you have to leave, I always slow you down as long as I can. When you're gone, I can't wait to hold you again.

It was like seeing a movie live. There's no bitterness in my heart anymore and I feel so happy for them.

It's time for me to go and move on. I know there's the right person, and we will see each other soon.

Kimberley: You guys are so sweet! But unfortunately, I have to go now.

Henry: Kimmy, thank you so much..

Kimberley: You don't have to, because you were the one who made the song. Haruka and Henry, I wish you guys the best.

I hugged and kissed Haruka's cheeks and gave Henry my final hug.

Bye, Seoul. Hasta Luego! (Until we meet again)

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

As I was on my way home, I had a realization that I have to apologize to Mika. I was so mean to her that time, and she doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

Then all of the sudden, I bumped into someone, with blonde hair and eyeliner, so pretty and tall.

Oh my gosh, it's Choi Ji Soo.

Who is Choi Ji Soo? Tune in.

Sorry for the late update. I am currently busy with my thesis.