The Way to Break Up

Fated to Love You

 

Kai's POV :)
 
Ah, what to do today. I feel so bored, still thinking about Mika. Aish Kim Jongin, STOP IT. SHE'S TAKEN.
 
Dancing is a way for me to express myself. And so I went to the dance studio inside the SM building.
 
I grabbed my earphones, tune in to my favorite music and started to dance. I can't stand not doing this. It's my daily routine.
 
Until I found something that would drive me insane.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
I grabbed a cup of tea inside the building's coffee shop. It sure was funny knowing that people were making a big deal about how I protected Ja Ri from random objects. It is the right thing to do. I just can't stay away and leave her behind. Believe me, your conscience would torture you if you did.
 
And speaking of the devil..
 
Donghae: Ja Ri, what are you doing here?
Ja Ri: *bows 90 degrees* Donghae oppa! Please accept my apology!
 
She had a box of red velvet cupcakes and a letter of apology. Full of effort, I must say.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
You all might be thinking I'm happy right now because I am linked to Lee Donghae. Actually, I'm not. I mean, why do people create a lot of issues because of that? I never intended to ruin a relationship.
 
Donghae: What's with all these?
Ja Ri: Just let me do this, arraseo? This is all my fault. You should have just let me.
Donghae: I'm not an idiot to be that way. Anyway, thank you, Ja Ri. *pats her head*
Ja Ri: So you're not mad at me?
Donghae: Why would I be? None of us wanted this to happen.
 
And to my surprise, someone was there watching us. It was Sora.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I feel so hurt right now.. It feels like I wanted to die with what I saw and heard. I kept on asking for more than what Eunhyuk had given me. I expected he wouldn't do such thing to me, that..
 
Tears continued to flow, yet no one hears my yearning. I needed someone to lean on.. But who could that possibly be?
 
"Why are you crying?" said a person whose voice seems familiar.
 
I opened my eyes and it was Kai..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Well, well, well. What do we have here?
Donghae: Sora, what are you doing in here?
Sam: Why? Am I not allowed to go in this place?
Donghae: Don't misunderstand, Sora. I was just asking what brings you here, that you didn't even told me you will go here.
Sam: Why? If I told you that one, will you go to other place to meet with this girl?!
Ja Ri: Sora, it's not what you think.. I..
Sam: THEN WHAT DOES THIS IMPLY?!
Donghae: Sora, don't create a scandal here.
Sam: Oh my gosh, you're actually protecting her? What did she do to make you make that move?!
Donghae: Sora, calm down.
Sam: Don't tell me what to do. You ain't the boss of me. You created a scandal with her and you're preventing me to do so? Talk about hypocrisy, oppa.
Donghae: Ja Ri and I were victims here.
Sam: So am I.
 
I left quietly, secretly wanting to pulverize that girl. Then he kept on following me.
 
Donghae: Ya!! I'm still talking to you!
Sam: Oh, you were? I thought you were referring to someone else.
Donghae: What's your problem?!
Sam: You are. And that girl.
Donghae: I had to be nice to a rookie.
Sam: Were you obliged to do so?
Donghae: AISH. FORGET IT.
Sam: You're giving up already?!
Donghae: I think this is not the right time to talk.
 
Then he left, without even saying goodbye or whatsoever.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Kai: Why are you crying?
 
I can't answer. I don't want to look like a fool opening myself and my problems to him. Does he even care? Maybe yes, maybe no. If he did, it's a miracle.
 
He sat beside me, while I was hugging my knees. I never stopped crying ever since. And it was stupid of me to cry in front of someone I barely know.
 
Kai: It's alright if you don't tell me, Mika. If you need someone to lean on, I'm here.
 
I was expecting he would stand up, leave and give up on me easily. Because no one has ever stayed with me except my friends.
 
Miyu: Mianhae..
Kai: *lends his hanky* *puts jacket around her* You forgot your jacket again.
Miyu: I.. I feel like dying.
Kai: Waeyo?
Miyu: You sure you want to listen? I don't want anyone to bear this on their shoulders.
Kai: I'm not Atlas. And I shouldn't be asking this if I'm not interested at all.
Miyu: G-gomawo..
Kai: So tell me. What or who made you cry?
Miyu: The news. Eunhyuk kissed another girl even if it was a performance..
Kai: Aww, poor thing.. *puts her head in his shoulders*
 
I was an idiot for showing my vulnerability.. But I'm too desperate..
 
Kai's POV :)
 
I think I want to cry with her. Seeing girls cry, aw man. I can't stand it. I don't know about what happened, but I'm sure it's hurting Mika so much.
 
Kai: What happened, exactly?
Miyu: *looks at him* Eunhyuk and that Kim Minji kissed.. Why did they allowed it to happen?
Kai: Maybe it was unexpected, that Eunhyuk hyung didn't even know it is happening. Stop crying.
 
Kai, you're such a loser. What a perfect way to comfort a girl. Aish.
 
Kai: *hugs her* Come to me. Everything will be okay.
Miyu: I hope so..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It hurts seeing Mika cry again because of me. I didn't want this to happen, but it's inevitable. And there was Kai, hugging her tight.
 
Sehun and Xiumin decided to take care of Mika until I disappear in her life, little by little. That's the safest way to let her go. They say, if you love someone, set them free. And that's what I'm doing right now. Though it hurts, I will wait until Mika gives up on me, and that Minji will not terminate their contracts.
 
Flashback:
 
I saw Sehun and Xiumin together eating bao zi when I decided to talk to them.
 
Eunhyuk: Bao Zi! Sehun!
Sehun: Hyung? Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: I have to tell you something confidential. Don't tell anyone especially Mika.
Xiumin: Hyung, be direct to the point.
Eunhyuk: EXP's contract is going to be terminated.
Sehun: WHAT?! But.. They're supposed to debut on July!
Eunhyuk: I know. But Kim Minji..
Xiumin: You kissed her, didn't you?
Eunhyuk: Correction. SHE KISSED ME. It wasn't a part of the dance.
Sehun: Shouldn't you be explaining yourself to her?
Eunhyuk: If only I can. But it's too late. Kim Minji, is telling me to break up with Mika in exchange for EXP's debut.
Xiumin: Damn it! That's how powerful she is?! Hyung, what are you going to do?
Eunhyuk: That's why I'm here. I know you guys still like her. And I am giving you the chance. Until she falls for each one of you and has already moved on from me, that's when we'll break up.
Sehun: So you mean, you want us to protect her?
Xiumin: And be with her in times of sadness?
Eunhyuk: Exactly. Don't let anyone know. This is a big secret. Even Donghyun will get in trouble once a person finds out.
Sehun: This is tough for you, but hyung, fighting!
Eunhyuk: Please take care of my girlfriend..
Xiumin: We will.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
Sehun: KAI HYUNG!
Xiumin: Kai!! What are you doing?!
 
We caught the two of them hugging each other. Honestly, I was really jealous.
 
Kai: I'm sorry, but..
 
Mika showed herself to us, reddish eyes and tired so I rushed to hug her.
 
Sehun: I knew what happened, Mika.
Miyu: Nae. But what can I do?
Xiumin: Aww, stop crying. Remember when we go to a candy shop whenever you're tired?
Miyu: Yes, but I don't have any car..
Xiumin: I'll drive for all of us. Sehun, you know what to do.
 
Xiumin hyung and Mika went ahead and I was with Kai hyung.
 
Sehun: Kai hyung, be honest with me. Are you in love with Choi Mika?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I was running away from everything up to the park. When I was about to go home, there's a bridge where we have to pass through.
 
Sam: Ahhhhh!!
 
Damn it. My sandals fell down that bridge. Now what?!
 
I placed the remaining shoe inside my bag and searched for the other pair barefoot. I hope I won't be wounded, though.
 
By the time I reached the bottom of the bridge, ouch.. I stepped on a rock and I had a tiny wound on my foot. Aigoo.
 
"Pretty yeoja, are you alright?"
 
Who is that mysterious guy? Find out on the next chapter :)