Let's Get This Party Started!

Fated to Love You

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Donghyun: Starting today, SM and Stardust Entertainment will merge into one. And this means that Sparkledust as well as their trainees will be a part of our company.
Jasmin: How many trainees are there?
Donghyun: There are 5 more. And it just so happens that the other one is the sister of the manager of Sparkledust.
Hannah: Who's the manager?
Prince Manager: We just hired him a while ago, but he used to train a group that is supposed to debut, but disbanded due to lack of money. May we introduce to you, Lee Young Jae.
 
He was a tall, white and handsome guy for a manager and looks like in his 20's. Who would knew that they would hire an ulzzang guy to be their manager?
 
Young Jae: Annyeong Haseo, Lee Young Jae imnida. I'm 28 years old. Pleased to meet you all. *bows*
Miyu: He's 28 years old? You look younger.. Manager.. Oppa..
Young Jae: Thank you, Ms. Choi. It sure is nice hearing that from you.
Prince Manager: And Sparkledust. I'm sure you guys know them already.
Soo Yeon: Annyeong. I'm Jang Soo Yeon. Just turned 20. But don't be confused with my name just because I have the same name as Jessica Jung unni in terms of Korean name. I'm the leader of Sparkledust until Minji unni returns.
 
Soo Yeon is a tall girl, with a youthful looking face. She's an ice queen, with that blonde hair and fair skin.
 
Yoo Rin: Annyeong~ Kang Yoo Rin imnida~ The umma of Sparkledust and Donghyun oppa's dongsaeng. 19 years old and turning 20 in July.
 
This one has a mother figure. Curvy body, curled brown air and double eyelids, she looks matured and classy.
 
Chae Kyung: Kim Chae Kyung here. 19 years old too and will turn 20 in December. I'm the dance machine of Sparkledust.
 
Oh. Eun Mi unni's counterpart with a red hair, fair skin and brown eyes. I can tell that she's a dancer with her outfit full of swag.
 
Ja Ri: Ja Ri imnida~ 18 years old. Just turned 18 a few days ago.
 
Dong Ja Ri. I got jealous because of her, but right now it's all good. Baekhyun oppa will surely be happy because they are in one company.
 
Eun Young: Hi~ I'm Lee Eun Young, the maknae. A 96 liner.
Miyu: No.. Way... Waaah. There's someone younger than me once again.
Sam: Aw, don't worry about her, Eun Young. She wants to be the maknae keke~
Luhan: Eun Young! *hugs her* Are we really in the same agency?!
Eun Young: Yes, oppa!
 
Then all of the sudden, someone in a beautiful floral dress came in. She was a tall girl with a long black hair.
 
Young Jae: Yoo Jin!
Eun Mi: Yoo Jin?
Young Jae: Everyone. Please meet my little sister, Lee Yoo Jin.
 
Yoo Jin's POV :)
 
Annyeong Haseo~ I'm a trainee of Sparkledust Entertainment. I'm 16 years old by the way. Together with my fellow trainees, Sara, Ah Ra, Sarang and Chorong, we are going to fulfill our dreams on becoming a KPOP artist. I want to focus on acting, though.
 
Yoo Jin: Annyeong~ I'm Lee Young Jae oppa's sister. 16 years old!
 
Then all of the sudden, the EXO members were teasing me.
 
They were teasing me to my bias, D.O oppa!
 
Lay: She's pretty, D.O umma.
D.O: Ya! *blushing* Why are you all teasing me?!
Sehun: He's the only one who doesn't have a crush~
D.O: Ain't nobody got time for that~
Chen: Hello, Yoo Jin. This is Do Kyungsoo.
Yoo Jin: Hello, Kyungsoo oppa. *smiles*
Baekhyun: This is going to be a start of a beautiful relationship.
D.O: Ya! Stop teasing me! You're embarrassing me!
Kris: Maybe next time. HAHAHA.
D.O: Kai, help meeeee!
Kai: HAHAHA. MAYBE NEXT TIME.
D.O: Aigoo!!
Luhan: We should leave D.O with that cute girl.
D.O: Andwaeeeeeeee!
Tao: Yoo Jin sshi, please don't break his heart keke~
Yoo Jin: I.. I beg your pardon?
Suho: Don't mind that. You guys should get to know each other.
Chanyeol: Fighting!
 
I don't know if I should really be happy or what. But these members are hilarious.
 
Xiumin: Bye for now~ Keke~
 
The next thing I know, Sara, Sarang, Ah Ra and Chorong introduced themselves.
 
Ja Ri's POV :)
 
Baekhyun: Ja Ri, I'm so glad we're into this together.
Ja Ri: Even if Mr. Sungyeol didn't made this possible, I'd still find a way to see you.
 
I'm so happy to know about our company's decision. But unfortunately, I have to deal with one situation. That is to apologize to Lee Sora.
 
Despite of the news, we haven't talked to each other yet. Even so, I still need to make an effort because it is inevitable for us not to see each other.
 
Ja Ri: Sora..
 
I was hesitant because I don't know if she's still mad at me. I hope not.
 
Sam: Yes, Ja Ri?
Ja Ri: If it's alright.. May I talk to you for a while?
Sam: Uh, sure.
 
I was nervous. Talking to your idol's girlfriend is not as easy as it looks like.
 
Ja Ri: Are you still angry because of the issues between me and Donghae oppa?
Sam: No, not anymore. We got back together.
Ja Ri: I'm sorry. I know it's too late. You and Donghae oppa broke up because of me.
Sam: Not necessarily your fault, Ja Ri.
Ja Ri: But I knew it started because of what I did. Everything was exaggerated, Sora.
Sam: Yes. Donghae oppa told me the story that he protected you. And that you've apologized to him.
 
Then to add anxiety, Sungmin oppa arrived.
 
Sungmin: What's going on here?
Sam: Oppa, we're just talking.
Ja Ri: Mianhae, Sungmin oppa.
Sam: Why are you apologizing to my brother?
Ja Ri: He told me to back off when Donghae oppa got drunk because of you. Sora, he loves you so much and I helped him out. Sungmin oppa, honestly, I didn't think you would actually think of me that way. I'm not a to steal him away. I just accompanied him because he might be in danger by which I'm avoiding. You never gave me the chance to speak. Most of you misunderstand me.
Sungmin: I'm so sorry, Ja Ri. I got carried away. Please forgive me.
Ja Ri: I do forgive you, oppa. It's not like I'm God to not do that.
Sam: I too am sorry for causing that scandal.
Ja Ri: It's natural for you to feel and react that way. But I hope next time, we would be able to clarify things.
 
I put my best foot forward and looked at them with a smile.
 
Ja Ri: Sungmin oppa, Sora. I look forward in working with you. *bows*
 
The next thing I know, we are already in good terms with each other.
 
D.O's POV :)
 
Aish. These people. Now I'm stuck with a cute girl and I don't know what to do.
 
I was looking at her, with a pale yet fair complexion and big brown eyes just like mine. For the moment, I'm speechless. And she's the first one to make me feel this way.
 
Yoo Jin: D.O oppa.. Or should I say, Kyungsoo oppa?
D.O: Any will do. It depends on you.
Yoo Jin: I'm your fan by the way. And it's an honor meeting you this close.
 
Her sweet words and contagious smile made me blush. There are 12 EXO members, yet she had me in mind.
 
D.O: It sure is great knowing you're a fan of me.
Yoo Jin: But don't worry about it. I'm not a sasaeng. It feels good that we'll be working on the same company. You're my sunbae. Please take care of me.
 
So cute.. It's like I wanted to pat her head for being so nice and sweet.
 
Do Kyungsoo, you really are into this girl.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: We guys should have a party.
Donghyun: A party? But why?
Miyu: We should because it's our way of welcoming Sparkledust as well as the other trainees. Young Jae oppa, are they going to be solo artists or a girl group just like us?
Young Jae: Apparently, Sara, Sarang and Ah Ra are siblings and will form a girl group named MeLoDi while Kim Chorong will become a solo artist.
Miyu: Wow~ Daebak! When are they going to debut?
Young Jae: Apparently, EXP will be the first on July, followed by Phantom on August and lastly, MeLoDi. Yoo Jin is a child actress already so she'll debut in a few weeks as a singer as well. Chorong will debut next year since she got trained only a few days ago.
Miyu: I knew it. We. Must. Host. A. Party. Together. Nae Prince Manager oppa?
Prince Manager: Well, it's a good idea so.. Why not?
Donghyun: A simple get together will do~
Miyu: Why not now?! After all, we don't have any schedules coming up~
Young Jae: Ms. Choi, you are so into this.
Miyu: Of course I am~ Call me Mika like the rest, oppa. No need to be formal. And EXP! Sungmin oppa! Aren't you guys forgetting something?!
Sungmin: What is it?
Miyu: Eun Mi unni's graduation the day after tomorrow!
Eun Mi: Whoa, you don't have to tell them about it. It's not special anyway.
Ailee: What do you mean, not special? You're lucky unni because you are graduating in college!
Sam: Yeah! That's something to be proud of!
Miyu: AND THAT'S ANOTHER REASON TO PARTY~ Can we all gather in this room together, jebal?
Hannah: You sure are hyper, Mika.
Miyu: Mianhae.. I just love socializing that's all.
Jasmin: So, where do we start?
 
I went to the whiteboard and started to reach it when I realized something..
 
. I can't reach the board.
 
Ryeowook: Ha! She can't reach it!
 
Kim Ryeowook. I am so going to kill you for this!!
 
Haneul unni and Kris oppa went in front to help me out. Now I feel so small.
 
Kris: Oh.. Hi Haneul.
Jasmin: Hi, Kris oppa.
Miyu: You guys.. I guess I'd dictate everything instead. *sighs*
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It's been a while since I last talked to Kris oppa. I remember the times when we used to hang out especially when we first met.
 
And now I'm glad we're both together helping Mika out. It just proves that there's no bitterness between the two of us.
 
SNSD unnies were in charge of the balloons, confetti and party poopers. EXO will be in charge on making this room look like a club since they all preferred that theme, SHINee will be the ones to arrange the chairs and put some mini bar on the go, TVXQ oppas will make a music playlist, f(x) will decorate the stage and the Super Junior members and EXP will buy foods.
 
As for Sparkledust, they will be in charge of the lights, MeLoDi for the sound systems and Happy Tree Friends, will decorate the entrance door. BoA unnie, KangTa oppa, Zhang Yi Lin unnie as well as Donghyun oppa, Prince Manager oppa and Young Jae oppa will also help out with the mini bar and be awesome bartenders for the night.
 
As for Yoo Jin and Chorong, they will be the MC's and will buy neon lightsticks.
 
It sure is unexpected, isn't it? But we are all ready to work together.
 
Miyu: 8pm sharp. Please all of you go here. Same place. Wear neon!
 
Let's get this party started!