Back Again

Two Moons

 

It’s been months since Mato and Exo made peace. Himchan ruled their planet while Suho and Kris took over Exo.

Earth was left untouched but Exo’s twelve fiercest fighters chose to remain and continue to ruin your household, in a good way.

Seri is about to enter a university and with two extra companions. Tao and Kai found a way to enroll on the same school with her. She greatly opposed the idea but wavered in the end.

With that, Sehun decided to join them. Not because you forced him to get education, but to guard his sister from two hot blooded teenagers with raging hormones.

Shin didn’t take the news nicely when you left. If he had superhuman powers like Exo, he would’ve beat the crap out of those who remained from his intense rage. When you came back, you had to swoon him for a month. He refused to talk to you, not even getting near you. It was his peak at being a diva.

The bakeshop bloomed as usual. You gave up the property and handed it to DO and Xiumin who were extremely delighted. Shin still works as a part time baker since he decided to pursue his studies.

You, on the other hand, chose to stay home and look after your “herd”. Studies were already out of the question even way before. Having 12 aliens and a super clumsy sister is not easy. Bickering never stop. Fist fights sometimes erupt. Wrestling on the yard proved to be very entertaining.

On a chilly afternoon, you and Luhan strolled down the street going home. He placed an arm around your shoulder, while placed your arm at the back of his waist.

“Babe? I miss Yongguk…” your lips curled.

“I know… You always say his name while we sleep. There’s not a day that you don’t mention his name…” he sighed. “I’m getting jealous already.”

“I can’t help it. He’s my best friend and seeing him die right before my eyes is just too much to bear.” you admitted.

“I understand…” he rubbed your arms and continued walking.

Just a block away from your house, Luhan suddenly yanked you and pressed your face in his chest.

“Wae? Wae gu re?” you muttered.

“Sshhh… Be quiet…” he hushed but continued walking.

You kept stepping on his foot as you cannot see anything in your path. “Babe… You’re scaring me… I just got out of a traumatizing ! I don’t wanna deal with this anymore!” you panicked.

“Relax… It’s nothing to be scared of…” he your head and you felt him leaning to your ears. “I have a surprise for you…”

“Ehh?” you murmured.

He suddenly stopped and made you turn. As you squinted your eyes, you first saw the fence, then Lay talking to two guys. ‘Who are they?’

You took another step and your heart immediately raced. You placed a palm on it and gasped. ‘Oh my God!’

A giant pink haired boy stood just a few feet away from you and talking to Lay. Even with his back facing you, the hair gave it away. “Z-Zelo?”

He turned. “Annyeong noona!” and waved.

Just as you gave him a soft smile, your chest exploded. The guy beside him turned and flashed the gummiest smile in the entire galaxy. “B-Bang???”

“Hi Sehee…”

That husky and deep voice is only unique to one person. So familiar that the hairs at the back of your head stood. “OHMYGOD! BANG!!!” you ran and he caught you in his arms. “IT IS YOU! OH GOD!” you struggled any possible way to not let him go. You squeezed him tight while looking at the clear blue sky thanking all the angels and saints.

“Easy there babe… I’m not going anywhere…” you felt smile on your shoulder.

He kept his arms around your waist after you cupped his face. “You’re alive? How can that be? I saw the explosion…”

“My boys came just in time. Daehyun built that car and he knows which buttons to press to release me.”

You searched his eyes and all you could see is the real Bang Yongguk. Your best friend, your everything. “Told you we’ll see each other again.” he whispered.

“Thank you! I miss you so much Bang!” you beamed.

With all the excitement and pure bliss you experience, you unknowingly kissed his lips. His eyes widened in shock, even Lay and Zelo gawked in surprise.

He slowly pulled away from the sweet contact.

“In our planet… It’s custom to share…” Yongguk whispered.

“Huh? Share?” you wondered.

“You wouldn’t mind do you?” he smiled evilly.

Then a light bulb flicked in your way. “Holy ? You and Luhan?” you pointed him and your boyfriend.

“Mhmmm…” and he playfully nodded. “And Kris… And Suho… I believe?”

“MWOH???” you scowled.

“YAH!!!” Luhan yanked you away. “That’s enough!”

“OH! Miahnae… Oh my God! I’m so sorry…” you covered your blushing face. “Aish! This is so embarrassing…” you knocked your head.

“Come here! I’m gonna punish you for that!” Luhan pulled you towards the house.

“BANG! ZELO! YOU’LL BE STAYING AT THE ATTIC!!!” you announced.

“NEEHHH!!!” they replied.

Luhan slammed the main door and pinned you against. “You’ve been a very naughty girl.” he kissed your neck. “How can you kiss someone in front of your boyfriend?” he kissed your earlobe. “It’s not very nice to see…” he kept kissing you anywhere he wanted.

Each kiss weakened your core. His hand grazing on your thigh sent shivers from head to toe. “I-Im sorry… B-Babe…” you pressed your head against the door. “Oh God, don’t do this Luhan… I might not resist you…” you whimpered.

“Then don’t...” he smirked.

Luhan scooped your thighs and lifted you off the floor.

You ended up wrapping your arms around his neck, and your legs around his waist. He continued locking his lips on yours while walking up the stairs, not even breaking away. “Mmmm… You’re getting good at this…” you smiled in between kisses.

“Of course… I have to or someone might steal you from me…”

“That’s not gonna happen babe!”

Luhan kicked the door and it closed. He lowered you on the bed and instantly hovered you. “About that making babies thingy…” he raised himself for a bit and looked down. “Does the guy really have to wait before getting married?”

“It depends…” you teased while biting your lip.

“Depends on what?”

“If the girl can resist him.” you cocked your head.

Then he suddenly tugged his shirt off and hurled it somewhere. “Oh really?”

You instantly closed your eyes and bit your lips. “Ermmm… Mhmmm…”

‘Oh My God… Lu…Han…’ you melted in his searing hot kiss over your exposed neckline.

“C’mon babe… Touch me~” he lustfully whispered. “I know you want me, just as I want you…”

Your toes curled as you gripped on the sheets. His angelic voice turned very tempting. His hands exploring under your shirt turned you helpless.

“Lu…Han~” you moaned.

“That’s it baby… I love the way you say my name…” he tickled your inner goddes with his soft lips.

“Oh God babe…” you grabbed a bunch of his hair as he graze your thigh with hand, and your neck with his tongue.

“HYUNG!!!” Sehun slammed his fist on the door. "YAHHH!!! DON'T MAKE ME TORNADO KICK YOUR !!!" he growled.

“HOLY !!! AISH!!!” Luhan dropped on the crook of your neck. “THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! URGH!!!” he screamed on the sheets and looked at you. “You’re brother is officially the world’s most talented er!”

You just snorted in response.

“Yah! Whether you like it or not!!! We are getting married tomorrow and we are moving out of this ing house! ARASEO?!”

“Yes sir!” you saluted him.

 

~ FIN ~