Divided

Two Moons

While waiting for the food to cook, you placed the groceries on the cupboard and the fridge. Little did you know, someone was amused from behind. ‘I think they call it graceful. Yes, that’s it!’ Luhan’s face lit up. ‘Hwang Sehee, the most beautiful and graceful girl in the entire human race!’ he smiled.

You tiptoed while trying to stack packs of ramen on the cupboard. “Damn! I wish I was taller!” you grunted. Then the ramens floated midair. “Ehh?” you wondered while staring at it. “Aish! Luhan!” you turned and crossed your arms while he easily stacks the remaining groceries.

“What?” he shrugged. “You gotta admit! My power does more good than harm…” he snickered.

“But it’s unfair tp the others!” you explained.

“Relax Sehee! I’m just helping and they will understand anyway!” then with a final twirl of his finger, the fridge door closed. “Done!” he dusted his hands.

“T-Thanks!” you turned to the counter and the rest of EXO came.

They each took their spots on the table while Kris went up to you. “Need help?”

“No thanks! I’m good!” you looked up to him and saw all dressed up casually. ‘Woah! He could totally pass as a model!’ The white buttoned up shirt, skinny jeans, and sneakers was spectacular on him. “You look great and a lot more human now.” you raised a thumb.

“Thanks!” he blushed. Kris held both burning cheeks and walked back to the table.

You followed him with plates of food on both hands. Chanyeol stood and swiftly took it. “At least let us carry them for you, scrawny girl!” he scoffed.

“Right!” you rolled your eyes. “Let’s eat!” you announced.

“Where’s Seri and DO?” Suho asked Sehun.

“Little sister is at school while hyung is at the bakeshop helping Shin hyung…” he spoke with mouth full.

“Bakeshop??? And who?” Baekhyun asked.

“Noona’s namja chingu!” he joked.

“WHAT???” they all blurted and you smacked your brother’s head.

“Noona! Aish!” he rubbed the spot. “I was just joking!” he snorted.

You slapped your forehead and sighed. “Shin is my best friend who has been helping me run our little business.” they all heaved a huge sigh of relief.

“Why did you buy us clothes, by the way?” Kris raised an eyebrow.

“Dude! I can’t let people see you in your alien clothes. It’s too flashy and attention seeking.” you explained.

“We’re not aliens for sake!” Kai sneered.

“Watch the language, Kai!” you pointed a finger to his face.

“Don’t call us that then!” he demanded.

“Fine! Whatever!” you slowly chewed. “Seriously, those silver get ups are a no-no around here. Look at yourselves. You look much more decent and handsome now!” you grinned.

“Jeungmal?” Xiumin beamed and you nodded.

“Thanks! But you really didn’t have to…” Suho said. “Besides, there’s 12 of us and I’m pretty sure it cost you a lot…" he added and their faces fell.

“Don’t think about it! It’s okay! I can manage!” you smiled. ‘So much for college though…’ you looked away and continued eating.

Lunch got a bit awkward even though Sehun tried hard to lighten it all up. You noticed the 12 of them were divided. One group is silent, while the other is outspoken. One is tamed, the other is wild. ‘Hmmm… Is it just me or these boys have differences with each other?’ you examined their faces. 'I gotta know why or they will never get along!'

“Sehun-ah, hurry up! We’re still going back to the bakeshop!” you took your last bite.

“Neh!” he drank water and took his plate to the counter.

“Can I come?” Chen raised his arm.

“O-okay!” you doubted at first but still gave in.

“What about us?” Kai demanded.

“I knew this is gonna happen!” you sighed. “Fine! Y’all can come! But promise me you guys will behave! No powers! No special abilities! No alien stuff!”

“YAAHHHH!!!!” Kai yelled.

“Miahnae…” you snickered. “Move your asses then and help me with the dishes so we can leave soon!” you stood and they followed.

Before leaving the house, you gave them a stern warning. "Another thing, don't ever mention to Seri what happened earlier or she will have a heart attack and might just end up killing all of you, araseo?"

"Seriously?" Lay worried.

"Maybe not the killing part but Seri gets emotional when she knows something happened to me." you explained and they agreed.