Another Warning

Two Moons

 

You managed to reach Han River in one piece, and after seeing the breathtaking view, your mood shifted. The guys took the initiative to buy food for dinner. Even looking for a spot where you can eat.

While sitting on a grassy field, you all enjoyed watching the river under the moonlight while feasting on 10 boxes of pizza and fried chicken, with sodas on the side.

“Are you sure you’re okay now?” Luhan asked.

“Mhmmm… I was just shocked at what happened and never had I imagined it will happen to me.” you slowly chewed.

“Well, happens! But what’s important is that you weren’t seriously harmed.” he pinched your chin.

“Yeah… What did you do to him, by the way?” you looked at their faces.

“I froze his !” Xiumin blurted, you gasped.

“I burned the mother er!” Chanyeol hissed, you gawked.

“I teleported that tard straight to hell!” Kai added, you froze.

Luhan then placed an arm around your shoulder and rubbed your arm. “Easy guys! You’re giving her a heart attack!” they snickered and he pressed you closer to his side. “None of that happened, Sehee. We just taught that man how not to touch anyone ever again. Don’t worry he’s still alive and no one saw what happened!” he assured you.

“Oh he won’t touch anyone, alright?” Chen snorted.

“Alive with missing limbs! Kekeke!” DO laughed.

“I don’t even wanna imagine!” you cringed and they continued teasing each other. Tao and Seri are in their own world going lovey dovey where Sehun could almost hurl daggers with his stare only directed to them. “Sehun-ah, chill! They’re too in love right now that they can’t get enough of each other.” you patted his back.

“Fine…” he rolled his eyes and chose to take pleasure in eating.

After dinner, you all decided to take a walk down a path by the river. Suho’s gift came in handy as the night air became chilly and a bit windier. You slipped your hands in the pockets with Luhan walking beside you this time while the rest of the pack walked ahead.

“You really like walking behind from everybody else, don’t you?” he noticed.

“Yeah… Force of habit!” you laughed. “I just like seeing everybody safe right in front of my eyes. I have that sense of fulfillment when I see everyone with my own eyes.” you explained.

“You’re really indeed your father’s daughter.” he breathed. “You are so much like him. He looks after us like his own sons. He made sure none of us gets hurt in battle even if he’s risking his own safety. He can’t even go to sleep without knowing all of us have returned home.” he smirked. “We all love him dearly, y’know!” he glanced at you.

“That’s good! Coz I would’ve kicked you myself if one of you disliked him…” you threatened.

“Aigooo~ Sehee! You never fail to amaze me.” he laughed. “Seriously though, you never hated your dad for leaving you, Seri, and your mom?”

“To be honest, I did! But that was when I was still young.” you kept walking. “As I grew older and matured, I learned that a child can never hate their parents. Even if the whole world turn their backs on us, our parents will still be there for us no matter what!”

‘Now this is why I’m falling deeper in love with this girl. Such a beautiful person, inside and out!’ he thought.

In the middle of the cool night, all 14 of you paraded down by the Han River. It was one special night being with friends and nothing seemed to go wrong.

But as you enjoy every moment, Lay moved in a speed of light securing you and Seri behind him. “Get the girls out of here! NOW!!!” he growled. “He’s back!”

With that, Tao moved just as fast and grabbed Seri. “Let’s go!” he scooped her off the ground and carried her bridal style as he jumped in a blink of an eye. Kai also trailed them as lookout.

“L-Lay? Talk to me!” you grabbed his shirt.

But before he can even explain, Luhan came to your side. “I’ll take you home. Let’s go!” he did like what Tao did and jumped after them.

“DO! Chen! Baek! Go after them!” Kris ordered. “Make sure they’re safe!”

“NEH!!! they retorted and follow your suit.

As soon as they left, the remaining Exo averted their attention to Lay. “He’s watching us right now! He knows about the girls!” he hissed.

“Where is he?” Suho clenched his fists.

Lay shifted to his side facing the river across them. “There!” he nodded.

Himchan stood right across them who even dared to wave back.

Without thinking twice, Kris took flight and landed smack in front of him, followed by the rest of Exo.

Kris then grabbed his neck. “Didn’t I tell you not to come back here anymore?”

“Chill man! I got bored so I decided to drop by! Tch!” he shoved his hand but Kris’ clutch was too firm.

"Dude, you don’t want to kill me right now. My mates will look for me, and will end up in this planet.” he smirked. “You wouldn’t want those girls be discovered right?” he wiggled a finger. “Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

Kris pushed him after releasing him.

“What do you want?” Suho asked while Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay and Xiumin braced themselves from behind.

“Nothing! I said, I just got bored so I decided to roam around.” Himchan paced. “Never had I thought to see such a beautiful sight! Those girls are very good looking!” he rubbed his palms and his lips. “Sehun-ah, you’re one lucky guy to have sisters like them! Daaammmnnnn!”

“I know! Too bad you can’t get near them!” he retaliated.

“Bummer!” Himchan sighed.

“Well, if you’re done already… You may leave, NOW!” Kris warned.

“Yeah… Since your guys took away my precious sight! Tsk!” he clucked his tongue and started to leave.

They watch him walk without blinking but then Himchan suddenly turned. “Just so you know, secrets are made to be found out with time!” he smirked.

Then Suho suddenly jumped and grabbed him by the neck. “Are you threatening us?”

“NO! It’s more like a warning!” his eyes became deadly. “So you better listen!” he pushed Suho and jumped away. "See you around, EXO!"