Drama And Action

Two Moons

 

“YEAH! YOU GO GIRL!” the crowd taunted.

“Oppa, go watch unnie. She might kill him!” Seri pushed Sehun.

“It’s about time!” Tao smirked.

“YAH!!!” she slapped his arm.

“LET’S GO!!!” Kris signaled and they all scrambled to follow your suit.

Taewoon and his gang also followed you out.

Jin who was busy guarding the main entrance, opened the door for you. “Sehee-ah, do you need help or something?”

“No thanks, oppa! I’ll take care of this myself!” you sneered.

“SEHEE!!! IT HURTS! LET GO OF ME!!!” Jaewook pleaded and kept flailing his arms while staggering beside you. “OW! OW! APA!”

“It hurts? What about my sister? Did you even think of what she had to go through all those years?” you pulled him harder and shoved him to the ground.

Taewoon rushed to his side and supported him up. “What’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with me?” you removed your heels with one hand and slammed it on the ground one by one. “Dude! Your of a brother bullied my sister for four ing years! Do you expect me to let it pass?”

Sehun stood beside you. “Noona, I’d be more than happy to do it instead.” he shook his arms and legs, then the rest of them scattered from behind.

“No! I’ll deal with this myself!” you clenched your fist.

Taewoon left his brother with his friends and walked closer to you. “That’s because he likes her! Just like I do to you!”

You closed your eyes for a bit as your burning rage doesn’t seem to die down. ‘I can’t believe it! This is just… UUUGGHHHH!!!’ your mind screamed and you stared back to him. “Gosh Taewoon! Is your family dumber than a box of rocks? You could’ve spared all of us this misery had you listened to us in the first place!”

“You can say anything you like but I can’t let someone hurt my brother!” he glared at Tao. “What you ‘gon do about it?”

Tao pulled away from Seri and the next thing you know, he stood right in front of you facing Taewoon just inches away. “Wanna know?” he asked.

“Bring it!” the latter poked his cheek with his tongue.

“Woah! Hold up!” you moved in the middle and faced Tao. “NO!” you then turned to Taewoon. “Dude, if I were you! I’d go, and walk away. You don’t know what these guys are capable of!” you warned.

“Oh yeah?! I don’t think you know as well what I’m capable of!” he cocked his head from side to side.

Then all of a sudden, thunder and lightning roared in the sky. Your head snapped to Chen who responded with a shrug and charming smile.

The swarm of clubbers who enjoyed watching the exchange of taunts and heated words took it as a warning for an incoming rainstorm so they all went back to the club.

As the area grew tensed and silent, Jaewook and his friends advanced behind his brother and so did Exo. DO pulled Seri to the side and you quickly stretched your arms on each sides. One on Tao’s chest, and another on Taewoon’s. “GUYS! PLEASE! STOP THIS!” Neither would budge so you decided to push Tao back with pleading eyes to one of the leader. “Kris, please! Tell them to stop!”

“I’m sorry, Sehee! It’s beyond my control!” he sneered and kept a steady glare at Taewoon.

After another wave of deafening lightning, a heavy downpour soaked the opposite side. Your eyes instinctively went to Suho whose attention was at a fire hydrant giving Taewoon and his group a shower.

'What the hell? STOP IT!' you mouthed.

“Sorry… Just having fun!” he winked and flicked his finger.

“YAH! How come we’re the only who got wet?” Jaewook shivered like a wet homeless dog.

“Blame it on the hydrant! It must’ve smelled how bad you stink!” Chanyeol laughed.

“Do you think this is funny?” Jaewook moved a stepped and you snapped.

You swung your arm hard and landed a solid punch on his face. “OOOHHHH!!!” Exo cringed.

"Nice shot!" Xiumin praised.

"I taught her that!" Luhan bragged.

Jaewook landed on the ground covering his nose and you pushed Taewoon after. “I SAID STOP! DON’T MAKE ME FORCE THE WORD INTO YOUR PEA SIZED BRAINS!”

“Uwaaaaa~ Sehee is scary when pissed!” DO said.

“Mhmmm! Didn’t you see how I almost cried when she yelled at me!” Seri snickered.

Taewoon moved a stepped back choking in fear.

“This whole drama is purely based on your ignorance! So please Taewoon! STAY THE AWAY FROM ME!!! That goes for you too, Jaewook!!!” you snarled.

After they failed to respond, you picked up your heels and walked away from the mess. DO and Seri ran up to you as well. “Unnie!” she walked beside you. “Miahnae… I just didn’t want you to worry…”

“It’s okay, sis! No more secrets okay?” she nodded.

As the three of you gain distance, you heard Taewoon panicking. “! What the hell?”

You turned and saw smoke from their clothes that were lit on fire. “Oh c’mon!” you raised your arms in frustration and dropped it.

“Chanyeol hyung!!!” DO cupped his mouth and shook his head.

The rest of Exo skipped to you and as they passed Taewoon and his gang rolling on the ground, Suho snapped his fingers again making the hydrant blow out a wave of cold water.

“I AM SO NOT TALKING TO ANY OF YOU!!!” you raged and stomped away from them barefoot.

“Unnie!” Seri skipped to your side. “It’s still early to go home… Up for some street food?” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“What is that?” DO caught up as well.

“It’s heaven and you’re gonna love it!” she clapped her hands.

“Fine!” you placed a hand on DO’s shoulder for support while wearing your heels. “But they’re not coming with us!” you pointed the incoming boys with your lips.

“HA! HA!” DO laughed. “Bye guys! Seri and Sehee is taking me out on a date!”  he snickered.

“MWOH???” they hastened towards the three of you. “Noona, what about me?” Sehun pouted.

You grabbed his wrist and pulled him away. “Let’s go!”

Seri and DO merrily skipped up front while you linked an arm with Sehun.

“Gege? Is Sehee mad?” Tao pouted.

“I don’t think so… She’s just giving us a hard time…” the leader remained cool while keeping an eye out for you as they all trail you.