My Angelic Mentor

Two Moons

 

Days have passed and everything came back to normal. The boys however dramatically changed. They never let you or Seri out of their sight. Every time you set a foot out of the door, at least one of them instantly shows up. Even Seri grew annoyed at how Kai suddenly became clingy which Tao didn’t mind at all. If only they can attend school with her, they would. If only they can relocate the bakeshop to your yard, they would.

“Unnie, I’m starting to hate the idea of letting them live with us.” Seri sighed while you both sat on the porch. She was waiting for Sehun and his team to start their day. “I mean, do they really have to watch us all the time? Like, All.the.time?” she paused with every word and dropped her forehead on her bended knees. *sigh*

“Yah! I thought you want to be a celebrity?” you snorted. “It’s just like having sasaeng fans all over you. Hahaha!” you laughed.

She instantly raised her head and delivered a death glare. “It’s not funny! Aish!” she faked a punch to your face.

You then placed an arm around her shoulder. “Loosen up, sis! They just want us to be safe. Aren’t you getting used to it?”

“How will I get used to if Kai and Tao are always sitting on the roof of our school?” you gawked. “It’s true, unnie! I can see them straight through the window of our classroom. Completely creepy!”

“Creepy indeed but don’t mind them. At least you only have them and Sehun… Me?” you smirked. “I have to deal with 9 of them. Especially Luhan and Suho. If Kai and Tao sits on the roof of your school… These two sit exactly three meters away from me and watch anything that I do… Try looking behind you.”

Seri turned her head and instantly slapped her forehead when Luhan waved at her. “What in the actual ?” she stared back at you. “You know what? I think they like you.” she tapped her chin. “…and I bet you all my allowance for 3 months, that either one of them will be the next to confess.” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Yeah right!” you looked away, then Sehun came.

“Sis! Let’s go!” he tapped her shoulder then your head. “Bye noona. See ya’ later!”

Seri stood and fixed her uniform. “Bye unnie!”

“Bye guys! Be careful!” you waved and the rest of the team passed you with Kai and Tao following them.

“Have fun Sehee!” DO said.

“Byeeee~” you hollered as they all walk further away.

As they reached the fence, Luhan sat beside you. “So? Any plans for today?”

“As a matter of fact, I do!” your face lit up and grabbed his wrist. “I need you to teach me some of your moves!” you pulled him and skipped forward.

“Mwoh? Jinja?” he jogged behind you.

“Mhmmm! It’s about time I learn to protect myself!” you stopped in the middle of the yard.

“Wae? Are you that annoyed having us tailing you around?” he sulked.

“Ani~ In fact, I got used to it already.” you rolled your head from side to side for some stretching. “Are you gonna teach me or not?”

Luhan hesitated for a bit thinking if it’s a good idea, or not. Although a part of him wants you to learn some basic fighting skills, you getting hurt is what holding him back. ‘Oh well, Lay is here if something bad happens.’ he then sighed. “Fine! Are you ready?” you nodded.

“Okay! But before we start…” he cupped his mouth and turned towards the house. “LAY!!! Come here! Ppalli!!!”

With that, Lay came out in a flash. “Yes?” his eyes moved from you to him.

“Stay here while Sehee learns how to fight!” he said.

“OH! S-Sure…” Lay stepped back a little bit and watched you both with careful eyes.

Luhan taught you the basics of throwing a solid punch. From the proper stance where you stood with one foot in front at a certain angle, twisting your body as you jab, how to evade incoming shots and guarding yourself, and which part is most effective to hit an opponent effectively.

He made you repeat the same exercises over and over again. Bullets of sweat drip down your face as you panted with every hit you make. ‘! This is harder than I thought!’ you panted.

“Sehee-ah! Keep your knees bent and flex your elbows!” Lay added, you nodded.

And there you are, right in the middle of the yard, alternately moving your fists across to Luhan, who stretched his palms out. “Good girl… Now try hitting harder…” you followed but he barely felt it. “I said harder, Sehee! C’mon!”

With all the strength that you got, you tightened your knuckles, pulled your arm back, and swing it forward in full force to his palm.

“Woah! Nice shot!” he faltered a few steps. “Do it again!”

You threw decent punches this time like a boxer would. But it will take days to perfect the technique. Luhan randomly took shots at you and you manage to evade them accurately.

‘She’s a fast learner…’ Lay rubbed his chin. “YEOL!!!” he suddenly yelled.