To The Rescue

Two Moons

 

Back home, the entire house has their own tension. The boys gathered in Exo-K’s room while Sehun and Tao joined Kai and Seri in your room who also fell asleep beside her.

“Do you really think none of the Mato’s will come back?” DO questioned as they all sat on the beds.

“Nope! I’m pretty sure they’ll be back!” Suho blurted. “And when they do, we will make them regret they even set foot in this planet!” the leader clenched his fist.

“Mhmmm! And while we’re at it, we have to make sure Sehee and Seri’s security! None of us is sure if they’re already aware of the girl’s existence but we can’t bet on that!” Luhan looked around.

“NEH!!!” they chorused.

“Lay! Keep your senses up at all time. We can never let them catch us by surprise!” Xiumin eyed him.

“I will! Don’t worry!”

Chanyeol stood and leaned against the wall. “What about Sehee’s problem? Does anyone know why she’s been quiet lately?”

They all looked at each other with empty stares and was about to give up when a finger slowly raised in the air. “I know…” Kai walked in while rubbing his eyes and half asleep.

“What is it then?” Luhan ran up to him and shook his arm.

“Hyung… Easy…” he yawned and sat beside Baekhyun. “Seri told me about it after I tucked her to bed, but I promised her not to tell…” he sighed.

“Bro, we would understand if you want to keep it a secret.” Baekhyun placed a hand on his shoulder. “But we gotta help Sehee. I don’t think she can handle it on her own.”

Kai glanced at the door of your room and bit his lip. ‘Miahnae Seri-ah! But I have to do this for your sister…’ “Well, the bakeshop is about to be closed down.” he murmured.

“WHAT???” their mouths fell on the floor. “Andwae! It can’t be! I love that shop more than my plasma guns!” DO panicked.

“B-But why? How did it happen?” Chen started pacing.

“Apparently, Sehee’s mom owes a huge amount of debt, and she needs to come up with a whole lot of money or they will take the shop away as payment.” Kai explained.

“Oh my God!” Chanyeol covered his gaping mouth.

‘Damn it, Sehee! How can you keep this all to yourself!’ Luhan turned and slammed his fist on the closet. “!!!” he growled.

DO who was still in the state of panic, crawled to Suho’s side. “Hyung! Eotteoke! Please don’t let them take the bakeshop! Jebal!” he begged with puppy eyes.

“Don’t worry… We’ll figure something out, a’right?” he patted his back.

Baekhyun’s face suddenly lit up. “I think I just found a way…” he grinned and pulled the drawer by his bedside table.

“Tadah!!!” he pulled out a small black velvet pouch and showed it to them.

“What’s that?” Xiumin examined.

“The solution to our problem. To Sehee’s problem!” he then poured the contents to his palms. Out came diamond nuggets that glistened every time the light catches it.

“Uwaaaa~ Hyung! How and where did you get that?” Kai’s eyes widened.

“From our planet, of course!” he smirked. “We mostly played with it as bullets in our toy guns remember?”

“I know but how did you get it here? You clearly said to only bring the clothes off our backs since the portal will allow only that?” DO raised an eyebrow.

“Duhhh??? I built that portal myself so I made exceptions. Kekeke~” he snickered.

“Good job, Baek!” Suho playfully punched his arm.

“Thanks hyung!”

As Baekhyun slipped the crystals back to the bag, Chanyeol jumped beside him. “Hyung! What else did you sneak through the portal?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

Then their weapons expert pulled out a duffle bag from under his bed. “Sorry guys but I can’t leave my babies back home.” he pulled out a shiny silver rifle that fires particle beam energy.

“Yes! My Blasters!” Chanyeol grabbed one.

“Weeee! Thanks hyung!” Kai pulled another.

“Yah! Yah!” Suho grabbed the rifles from their hands. “We can’t let Sehee or Seri see this! They will kill us for sure! Especially you Baekhyun!”

“I agree! You better hide it well!” Xiumin suggested.

Just as they slipped the bag under Baekhyun’s bed, Chanyeol saw Kris walking up the stairs with you in his arms.

“They’re here!” he told them and they all scrambled out.

“What happened?” Luhan ran in front of him while eyeing your sleeping figure.

“Nothing… She fell asleep on the way home.” he smiled and turned to your room.

Kris walked over to your bed and saw Seri draping a leg and arm over Tao’s waist while he stiffly laid on his back. Sehun on the other hand, curled on the other side. ‘Aigoo~ I don’t think I can disturb them.’ he then walked out of the room and headed to Exo-M’s room.

“Duizhang?” Chen came in.

“Ssshhh…” Kris lowered you on Tao’s bed. He pulled over a blanket to your chest and tucked a pillow beneath your head. ‘Sleep well, Sehee!’ then went to his own bed across the room.

Since Luhan’s bed was just right beside Tao’s, he was more than happy to spend the entire time watching you sleep. He curled to the side and slipped both palms under his cheek. ‘I will always be here for you, Sehee!’