It's a Planet Thing

Two Moons

 

Before going to sleep, you and Seri decided to have a sister talk while being in the comforts of your blanket and staring at the ceiling.

“Unnie, how’s your first day having a boyfriend?” she giggled.

“It’s okay… I’m relieved that Kris and Suho were cool about it. I think, they even got worse.” you sighed while hugging Ace.

“What do you mean?” she raised an eyebrow.

“They suddenly turned aggressive and way too touchy. Almost bordering to ersion...” you whined.

She suddenly sat up while hugging a panda plushie. “You know what, unnie?” you faced her. “When Tao and I got together, Kai also responded the same way. He would hug me out of nowhere especially when Tao is not around. There’s this one time at school, he pulled me into the girl’s bathroom and did…” she bit her lip.

“Did what?” you sat up.

“He did stuff to me…” she covered while giggling.

“What do you mean stuff?” you clipped her ear. “Yah! Are you two-timing Tao?”

“Of course not! OW! OW! Let go!” she complained and you released her. “Kai kissed me and we made out…” she snorted. “AHHH!!!” she yelped when you smacked her head.

“YAH! Hwang Seri! That’s even worse! You’re cheating on your boyfriend! How could you?” you gritted your teeth and glanced at the closed door making sure no one hears.

“I’m not!” she rubbed the spot where you hit her. “I told him about it when I was dying of guilt and he said that it’s normal.”

You slumped back down on the bed and pressed Ace on your face. “Don’t tell me it’s a planet thing?”

“It is!” she curled to your side. “Tao said that due to a very low female population in Exo, they tend to share their partners.”

“Ewwww! Disgusting!” you squirmed.

She took Ace away from your face and placed him on your tummy. “It’s not disgusting if I have Kai and Tao with me. Can’t you see how hot my boyfriend and delicious my best friend is?” she wiggled her eyebrows. “You on the other hand, gets to enjoy three oh-so-glorious-and-flawless-gods, which you’re not supposed to complain.”

“I’d be a hypocrite if I say I’m not considering it, but it’s wrong Seri.” you squirmed.

She scooted closer to you and draped an arm on your tummy. “Tch! Why so serious, unnie? Enjoy life! Kiss those boys like they want you to. They’re the ones asking for it anyway!”

“I love how open minded you are about this, but no thanks!” you smiled.

“Suit yourself… I’m happy with my Panda and Kkamjong…” she beamed.

You then looked down to her. “Yah! Did you do IT already with one of them?”

“MWOH???” she raised her head. “Of course not! I’m still a human girl with morals. Tch!” she scrunched her face.

“Talk about morals…” you laughed and she dropped her head on your shoulder. “Just make sure you’re not gonna hurt yourself or one of them in the process, a’right? It may be a custom to them but they still have feelings.”

“I know, unnie…” she yawned.

“By the way, I’m going to visit mom tomorrow and I want to be alone. Y’know? Just like I used to…” you breathed.

“Okay… I’ll tell the boys when they wake up…” she closed her eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. “Night, unnie…”

“Night sis!” you yawned and squeezed Ace tighter.

----------

“Seri-ah… Wake up…” Sehun came to your room still half asleep and started shaking her.

“Oppa… Wae? I don’t have school anymore~” she cowered under the sheets.

He sat beside her while rubbing his eyes. “Where’s noona? She’s supposed to make me breakfast…”

“Unnie went out~” she muttered.

“Where?”

“To visit mom…”

“MWOH???” Sehun suddenly woke as if his soul left him. “She went all by herself? YAHHH!”

“Oppa… She do it all the time… Chill!” she yawned.

“Did you forget about the Matos? How can you let her go? Aish!” he then ran out.

Upon sensing the urgency, Seri jumped out of the bed and quickly ran down the stairs. All of Exo then came running towards her as she firmly stood by the door.

“Get out of the way, Seri!” Luhan warned.

“NO!” she stretched her arms out. “Oppa… Let’s leave unnie alone. Please? She needs her alone time with mom!” she pleaded.

“You called me, oppa?” Luhan pointed to his face.

“Why not? You’re my brother now…” she said.

“Cooool! I like!” he giggled.

Kris suddenly slapped his shoulder. “Yah! That doesn’t mean you’re going easy on her.” he scolded him. “Dude, your girl just went out all alone with no one to protect her! Aish!”

“Oh right!” Luhan snapped and averted his attention back to Seri. “Let us go, Seri! Your sister is in danger!”

“No, she’s not!” she stomped her foot. “Will you guys relax for once? Have a little faith in her!” she scowled. “Besides, ifever Yongguk oppa finds her, I don’t think he will do anything to harm her! He loves her dearly…” she choked.

“He what?” Luhan walked closer to her.

“O-Oppa… Miahnae…” she pressed her lips together and looked away. ‘Babo Seri! You and your mouth! Aish!’ she mentally slapped herself.

Exo suddenly got intrigued. Kris and Suho looked at each other while Luhan grew uneasy. “Seri-ah, I’m not mad. I just wanna know…”

“Ermmm… It’s just that Yongguk oppa loves Sehee unnie just like you do.” she forced a smile and held his hand. “But you don’t have to worry about anything… I know my sister from inside and out, and she loves you deeply more than anyone else.” he slowly nodded. “Let’s just wait for her, okay? She’s gonna be fine. I wouldn’t let her go if I wasn’t sure myself.”

“Fine!” Sehun blurted. “But if she’s still not home in 2 hrs, we’re all going to get her! Araseo?” he warned.

“Neeehh…” she blew out an air.

Tao went to her and pulled her for a hug. “Morning babe…”

“Morning…” she then puckered her lips to him.

“What?” he teased and her face fell.

“I just wanted a kiss…” she pouted.

“I can give you one!” Kai appeared beside him.

“How about a punch in the face? You like?” she glared at him.

“Dude! You better go away. I think someone’s in a bad mood.” Tao chuckled and Kai walked away with a deep sigh.

Tao cupped her face and gave her what she wanted. “Mwaahhh~” and hugged her again. “Aigooo~ My baby stirred up trouble with the hyungs, huh? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

“I did not! Tch!” she protested.

“Righttt…” he chuckled.