Shin's Rage

Two Moons

 

“Are you saying that you guys are from another planet?” Shin pointed at Kris and Suho who was helping you explain the entire situation to him. You all stood outside the bakeshop later that afternoon, with you in between the leaders, and him in front. He stood with arms crossed in his chest, eyebrows furrowing, feet apart, and breathing heavily. “That Sehee is a daughter of a King from your planet?”

“Yes, it’s all true…” Suho said.

He dropped his arms and turned with hands on his hips this time. Obviously, everything was hard for him to take in. Not just being a daughter from someone out of this world, but being sought after by a rival clan, to be killed. Worse, it’s his former best buddy who is out to get you.

“That son of a !” he gritted his teeth.

He stared at the dark blue sky, not knowing what to do. A huge possibility of losing two of the most precious people in his life slapped him in the face.

“Shin… Talk to me…” you moved in front of him and held his arms. “Please?”

He gazes at you, revealing his fear and anxiety. He blinked. “I can’t lose you Sehee! I can’t!”

Your heart sunk. Shin has always been there even when Exo came, even when Yongguk came. You shared a much stronger bond from any of the guys in your life, and being in dangerous situation placed you both in uncertainty.

You reached out to his neck and wrapped your arms around it. “No one is losing anyone. We will always be together, Shin! I promise!”

He hugged you back and pressed his lips on your shoulder. “You know that I love you right?”

“Of course, babe…” you chuckled in his neck. “Every single day…”

“Good!” he squeezed you tighter. “I never knew my best friend is half alien…” he snorted.

“What the did you just say?” you pushed him and raged. “Alien? How dare you?”

Kris and Suho snorted. “At least now you know what it feels like!” Exo-M’s leader blurted.

“Shut up, Kris!” you glared at him.

Shin pulled you back. “Baby, come here… You know how silly I can be! I’m just joking!” he your hair.

“Whatever…” you slapped his back.

“I want you to know that nothing changed. You’re still my sarcastic-hemophobic best friend.” he smiled behind your ear.

“I don’t like the title but… thank you, my ShinShin!” you said.

As you and Shin enjoy each other’s comfort, Kris cleared his throat for a sudden interruption. “Ermmm… Guys? We need to get inside!”

You gently pulled away and as you follow his gaze towards your back, you saw Yongguk from a distance, walking towards you.

“Shin?” you cupped his face. “He’s here…”

“Who?” he asked innocently.

You moved a step back and as he raised his head, his eyes slowly grew big at the approaching figure.

Shin almost forgot how to react. He sort of shut down. His face went slack, mouth slightly opened, body unmoving, and color drained from his face.

“Shin?” you held his hand.

Then he snapped back. But he got disoriented when his mind started to buzz. Seeing Yongguk looking straight at him was overwhelming in a bad way, and you knew how painful it was.

You decided to hold his face but he never left his gaze at him. “Shin… Look at me…” you shook him and he averted his attention after blinking. “You don’t have to do anything. We can go back to the bakeshop like nothing happened. Okay?” his eyes however were blank. “Shin! Say something, damn it!”

Yongguk stood just ten meters away behind you. He was no longer in his usual fighting stance. His cold blooded image completely vanished. He just stood there, tortured and vulnerable.

Shin’s forever affectionate eyes suddenly turned into something you never saw. He glared at him with such angry ferocity that his seething eyes become little more than slits, ready to shoot daggers.

He never left his gaze as he carefully hand you over to Kris and Suho. When he knew you were safe, he walked towards Yongguk.

“Dude… I’m really sorry…” BAP’s leader said.

“Really? How ‘bout this for a sorry!” then a crashing noise came off when a solid punch landed on Yongguk’s face.

“SHIN!!!” you shrieked and moved a step but Suho has his hands on your shoulders. ‘Oh my God! Bang…’ you choked.

“THAT’S FOR LYING TO US!” Shin growled and landed another kick on his stomach. “THAT’S FOR MAKING SEHEE CRY! YOU LITTLE ER!”

“OPPA! NOOO!!!” Seri broke away from Tao and ran to Yongguk who curled on his side.

“I MAY JUST BE A HUMAN WITHOUT ANY SUPER BUT I CAN TOTALLY BEAT SOME ALIEN !!!” he fumed.

“Yongguk oppa… Gwenchana?” Seri worried.

“I’m okay… Seri…” he groaned.

“Hwang Seri! Get in the bakeshop! NOW!!!” he pointed the door.

Tao came to pick her up by her arms. “Baby, let’s go…”

Yongguk also nodded to her with a smile on his face.

As she passed him, Shin shot her warning stare. ““There’s only me and Sehun as your oppa! GOT THAT?”

“Neh…” she pouted and continued walking defeated.

The rest of Exo also walked passed them. As Shin turned away, you met eyes with Yongguk who was lying on the ground clutching his tummy. He managed to smile at you through his bleeding lip.

“What are you waiting for? Get inside… NOW!!!” Shin stood in front of you.

“B-But…” you stuttered.

“I said… GET!!! IN!!!” his eyes widened even more.

That’s when you turned and went in with all of them.