A ert's Mistake

Two Moons

 

“This calls for a celebration!” you announced and pulled away from your siblings.

Seri ran back to Kai and Tao, and linked her arms with them. “You heard that? Let’s go!” she tugged them out of the kitchen.

“Sehun-ah! Go tell Shin that we’re closing early…” you ordered. “Xiumin, go home and tell the guys were going out!”

“Okay!” he nodded.

“Fine!” your brother replied and left with Xiumin while you remained to clean up.

Sehun helped Shin inside the bakeshop while Seri watches as Kai and Tao roll down the metal window shutters. Then came DO and Chen who just finished deliveries.

“Why are we closing already?” DO wondered.

“We’re going out to celebrate!” she beamed.

“Celebrate what?” lightning boy asked.

“US!” Tao came to her side and kissed the back of her hand.

Both guys gasped. Chen placed a palm on his chest while DO pouted and looked down. “What about me?”

Seri pulled away from Tao and placed each arm around their shoulders. “Oh c’mon, guys! Nothing changed! I’d be more than happy to kick him aside if you need me…” she snickered while eyeing Tao.

“YES!!!” both guys hugged her.

“Mwoh? What did you say?” her boyfriend frowned.

“Just kidding…” she laughed.

“Whatever! Get your back here!” he yanked her away from them and placed her on his side.

“Wooooo~ I didn’t know maknae can be this jealous?” Chen chuckled.

“I can be worse, so stay away from my girl!” he stuck his tongue out to him.

That’s when you came out with Shin and Sehun. “Okay… That’s enough.” you slapped Tao’s arm.

“Nice jacket, unnie!” Seri praised.

“Like it?” you gripped the hems while twirling around. “Suho gave this to me last night!” you bragged.

“Cool! I like it!” she raised two thumbs up.

Shin then pulled you away from the crowd. “Happy Birthday again!” he hugged you after.

“Thank you, Shin! You just completed my special day.” you said. “Oh, and thanks for the gift! I really love it!” you added after remembering the picture frame he gave with an image of you and him when you were both 10 years old, holding hands in front of the bakeshop.

“You’re welcome! I was just lucky to find that precious photo in my hidden stash.” he laughed. “You guys be careful, okay?” he added.

“You too!”

Shin pulled away and kissed your forehead. “Bye babe~ See ya’ tomorrow…”

“Bye~” you waved as he left.

“Should I be jealous already?” Suho appeared beside you while watching Shin move further down the street. “He gets to call you, babe. He can hug and kiss you anytime he likes without getting his kicked by your brother.” he sighed. “How I wish I’m Shin right now…”

“Yah! Are you going emo on me?” you linked your arm on him. “It won’t work.” you smirked.

“Uwaaaa~” Seri ran in front of you with eyes checking you both from side to side. “Couple jacket! I want one! I want one!” she jogged in her spot while pointing at you.

“Go tell your boyfriend to get you one then! Pft!” you scrunched your face.

“Boyfriend?” Suho questioned and started to look back at Exo. “Which one?”

You snorted and covered your mouth. “It’s Tao!”

“Ahhh… Make sense.” he smirked.

Xiumin also came to you. “We’re all here! Now what?” he asked.

“Let’s go then!” you and Suho started walking being trailed by the rest of Exo but Seri refused to move from her spot.

“Where?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Han River! Wae? Don’t you miss having a picnic there?” you chuckled.

“OMG! Yes! Yes!” she squealed and ran to grab Tao and Kai. “C’mon! Move faster damn it!” she tugged them. “Unnie, we’ll see you there! A’right?” she yelled while passing you.

“Excited much?” Suho laughed.

You on the other hand slowly nodded your head. “Yeah… She really love that place. We usually have a picnic there with mom.” you looked down with a soft smile.

“You miss her, do you?” he asked.

“Every day!” you whispered.

“I’m sorry if I can’t do anything about it. She’s your mother and no one can replace that.” he said.

“I know…” you raised your head and smiled to him. “But having you guys made it easier… Believe me.” you continued walking.

You all rode the bus upon reaching the designated stop and having 12 boys and your sister, made it harder to squeeze yourselves in the crowded vehicle leaving all of you in standing position.

Tao protectively wrapped his arms around Seri who also comfortably snuggled in his chest. You on the other hand, held onto a safety strap above your head while being surrounded by Chanyeol, Suho, and Kris.

In the middle of the trip however, an ahjusshi managed to squeeze himself beside you. A fully grown man, just as tall as Chanyeol, in dark gray suit, with geek glasses on.

As commuters come and go, you remained still while waiting for your stop. You had your eyes glued on the window watching cars pass by.

Then the hairs from the back of your head stood upon feeling a hand slowly groping your . You flinched and unknowingly grabbed Suho’s jacket with both hands.

No one has ever touched you in that way leaving you in a state of shock and panic. You looked down as you cowered in his jacket while your body trembled.  “What’s wrong?” he whispered.

Even Chanyeol who stood beside him could see how frightened you were with the way your knuckles shook while gripping onto his leader’s jacket. His eyes searched through your spot and that’s when he saw the man behind you stealthily harassing you with lust in his eyes as he stare behind your head.

“Suho-ah… Make it stop…” you murmured.

“What? Stop what?” he looked down to you but your refused to move. Suho looked around and met eyes with Chanyeol who shot a glance at the man behind you. With that, Suho knew right away.

He quickly but carefully passed you over to Kris where you instantly sunk your face in his chest with arms around his back. “Woah! Gwenchana?” Kris worried at how tight your embrace has become, yet you kept quiet.

“Yeol! Tell Tao to stop time for a bit!” Suho sneered.

Chanyeol cupped his mouth while whispering to the person on the other side of him, then everything froze when Tao flicked his fingers.

The bus came to a halt, the man stood still with a grin on his face, and so did the rest of the passengers.

“You piece of !” Suho growled and the man came flying out of the window. “Everyone get off! NOW!!!” Suho ordered and shove every person in his path being trailed by the rest of them.

“Wae? What’s going on?” Lay who stood from the rear, yelled.

“That mother er was touching Sehee!” Chanyeol said.

“What???” they gawked. “Unnie…” Seri searched for you.

“Noona!” Sehun worried.

Kris held your face and saw how pale you turned. Even your eyes were b in tears. “Don’t be scared now. Okay? It’s over!” you nodded and he gently tugged you.

Upon stepping off the bus, Seri went to you who refused to leave Kris’ arms. “Unnie… Relax…” she rubbed your back. “Kris, let’s take her somewhere while the guys beat the out of that bastard!” he nodded and guided you towards a different direction. “Don’t kill him…” she told them.

“Don’t worry, we won’t! We’ll just make sure he can’t use his hands for the rest of his life.” Baekhyun smirked.