The Art of Seduction, Exo Style

Two Moons

 

The following morning, you and Luhan made the announcement. You both stood in front of the TV while they sat on the couches, listening attentively.

Amazingly, Kris and Suho handled it really well, even your brother who could almost smash the door last night never complained.

“Is it just me or you guys already know who I’m gonna choose?” you looked at them.

“Tch! It’s so obvious, Sehee!” Baekhyun smirked. “You’re just too in love to even notice it…” he mocked while clutching his chest and batting his eyelash. “Haaaaa~”

“Yah! Do you know as well?” you whispered to Luhan.

“No…” he shook his head.

“That makes you two then!” DO chuckled.

Seri suddenly stood and hugged you both. “Aigooo~ Even though I’ve been rooting for Kris, I’m happy for you unnie!”

“Thanks sis!” you rubbed her back.

“Welcome to the family, LuLu!” she beamed.

“Thanks…” he smiled.

“I gotta go! Last day of school then it’s Christmas vacay! Booyah!” she praised and pulled away. “My gorgeous Exo army… Let’s go!” she signaled.

Tao and the rest of his companions stood and followed her to the door.

The bakeshop team followed their suit leaving the room half empty. When Kris called Luhan and Lay for a quick huddle in Exo-M’s room, you were left alone with Suho who sat in the middle of the couch.

“Hey…” you jumped beside him.

“Hey!” he smiled.

“Are you mad?” you searched his eyes.

“No! Why would I?” his eyebrows furrowed, you remained silent. “Look Sehee! As long as you’re happy, I’m happy! As long as I can see you every day, every hour, every second, I’m happy! As long as you make sure I have a spot in here…” he poked your chest. “I’m truly happy!”

You raised a hand to his face and fixed his bangs. “Of course, Suho… You’ll always be a part of me and no one can take that away…”

“Really?” he lowered your hand. Next thing you know, he slowly shifted towards you and planted one knee on the couch having your legs in between him, slowly hovering on top of you.

“Mhmmm…” you gulped. “W-Wae?” you stuttered upon feeling your body slowly dropping on the cushion.

“Nothing… I just wanna make sure…” he bit his lip, gazing deep into your soul, full of lust.

Suho lowered himself and placed his elbow by your side to support his weight. He grazed your face with the other hand, tingling every nerve in your body. “Do you know that Luhan is a very kind friend?” his voice rang through your ears, commanding and husky. “I don’t think he would mind sharing you with me…” a diabolic smirk formed on his face.

“Ehh?” your eyes widened. “Suho-ah… You know for a fact that my boyfriend is just upstairs. Are you on a death wish?” you scowled.

“Relax, Sehee…” he lowered himself even more that you can already feel his lips on your earlobes. “I have a very keen sense of hearing.” he teasingly spoke. “I can even tell what they are saying…” he breathed. “Luhan said you’re so y that feeling every curve of your body when he hugs you, turns him on…”

“What the hell? Why would they even talk about that?” you scowled and he raised his head to meet your eyes.

“That’s boy talk, my dear…” he smirked.

“Whatever… But can you stop already?” you glared. “This is not funny, Suho!”

He took your other wrists and pinned them above your head with just one hand. “I said relax…” He lowered himself once again and a sudden wave of hot flushes ran through your body when you felt his warm breath fanning your ear, his smooth hair brushing against your cheek, his other hand massaging your thigh.

‘Oh my God! I knew it! Living under the same roof with these guys is such a bad idea. !’ you pressed your lips together.

You didn’t encourage it, nor did you like it, but your body refused to resist. Must be human’s tendency to surrender at being charmed and seduced. All the blood had left your brain. The entire room got pretty warmed up that bullets of sweat started to drip from your temple.

Suho raised his head and glued his eyes on a hand that slowly creeps from your thigh, to your stomach, to your chest, to your neck, then your face. As it stopped, his eyes finally met yours. “I love you so much, Hwang Sehee and you’re y as !" he his lips. "I don’t care if you chose Luhan coz I can still have you in my own little way... to touch you, to enjoy you.” Then, he planted a shuddering kiss on your warm cheek which lasted for a full minute. “Boyfriend’s here which means, it’s time for my exit.” he winked and left you frozen.

You swiftly grabbed a plushie and plunged it on your face. “AAAAHHHHH! WAAAEEEEE????” you thrashed your legs. “AAIIIISSSHHHH!!!”

“Babe… What’s wrong with you? Are you having a seizure or something?” Luhan stared down at you wide eyed.

“LuLu…” you faked a cry while pouting.

“Wae?” he made you sit and took a spot beside you.

“Nothing…” you rested your head on his chest. Then a question popped into your mind. “LuLu?” you raised your head.

“Hmmmm…” he tucked strands of hair behind your ear.

“Do you share… stuff with the guys?” you blinked.

“Yes! Most of the time!” your mouth opened and heard a smirk when Suho took a sit on a different couch.

“Aaahhhh~ I love my life…” he crossed both legs on the table with hands clasped behind his head.

You grabbed the same plushie and hurled it to his face. “URGGHHH!!!” and stomp to the kitchen.

Lay was coming down the stairs when you met him. “Sehee-ah! Kris wants to talk to you…”

“Ehh?” you scratched your nape. “Okay…”