Moment

Two Moons

 

They all sat on the long couches and could no longer contain their excitement. Kai and Luhan kept fixing their blazers, Chen and Lay held a huge mirror in front of them while their fringes, Tao who sat on the edge clutched his necklace, and Suho was forever cool and composed.

“What’s taking them so long?” Chanyeol complained in the living room.

“Girls take so much time and energy to change. That’s a fact!” DO blurted.

You and Seri on the other hand, has already finished but hesitated to leave the room. You both checked each other from head to toe. Seri wore a black long sleeved club dress that bared her entire back, and after gathering all the confidence you can get, you slipped on a sequined peach colored tube dress. Both your necklaces dangled around your necks and instantly towered after wearing sky high pumps. Seri got the black pair, you got silver peep toes.

“Unnie, I think Sehun oppa will kill us…” she pulled down the hem of her skirt.

“Do you think we should change?” you shifted from side to side to check your outfit.

You both took a deep breath and grinned. “NAAHHHH…” you both laughed and walked out.

“They’re here!” Baekyun stood when he heard heels clicking against the wooden floor.

They all stood and lined up down the stairs.

“Sweet Lord Jesus!” Xiumin spoke for them as they were all left stunned. Seeing two girls wearing revealing and skimpy dresses was more than enough to kill them inside. The neatly styled hairs and light makeup were just the tip of the iceberg.

With all the ease and care you took each step you make, Seri tripped at the last few steps. “!” you gasped while their eyes widened.

You reached out a hand but Kai’s ability came in handy. He teleported right in front of her and caught her in time. “Gotcha…” he whispered.

“T-Thanks…” she blew out an air and pulled away from him.

“Looking good, Kai!” you patted his blazer while passing him.

“Thanks!” he swiped his lower lip and checked you out. “And so are you babe!” he said earning a glare from Seri.

“What the hell, man?” she shrugged.

“Miahn… I’m just appreciating beauty…” he then pinched her chin. “…and perfection!” he whispered and winked at her.

‘Don’t do this to me, Kai!’ Seri blushed and instantly looked away.

Then came Sehun. He slapped Kai’s hand away and firmly stood in front of you and Seri with keen eyes moving up and down. “If you don’t want me to drag your asses back in your room, turn around and change!” he glared at each of you.

“Oppaaaa~” Seri dropped her shoulders.

“Dude! It took forever for them to change. I can’t wait any longer!” Chen complained.

“I don’t care! Now go!” Sehun pointed up to your room.

With that, your negotiating skills kicked in. You moved a step forward and placed an arm around Sehun’s shoulder as you slowly dragged him to the door. “Look bro! Seri and I don’t have any problems with changing our outfits. But if we do that, you have to do it as well.” As you move further away, Seri tiptoed while trailing you and also pulling Kai.

“Wae?” Sehun wondered innocently.

“Isn’t it unfair for us? You guys are utterly handsome in your eye catching wardrobe while we’re stuck with normal clothes?” you blinked while pouting.

“But noona… I just don’t like other guys looking at you like some object and think dirty thoughts.” he explained.

“But you’ll be there for us, right? Your hyungs will be there too! Nothing will happen, Sehun!” you twinkled your eyes to him. “Besides, Seri and I have been in that club for a million times already and we know it like the back of our hands.” you rubbed his arm.

You both continued walking and talking to distract your brother. Before he knew it, the main door was locked and has already reached the fence.

“Okay! Gaja!” Seri suddenly went to Chanyeol and linked an arm on him. She pulled him and walked ahead of you. “Oppa, didn’t I tell you that Sehee unnie is a very good negotiator. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!” she laughed and skipped ahead being followed by the rest of Exo.

His head instantly snapped to you. “NOONAAAA!!!”

You in turn grabbed his arm with both hands and pleaded with puppy eyes. “Miahnae… I’m too lazy to change already…”

“Fine!” he then pointed a finger to your face. “But you’re sticking with me, araseo?’

You straightened up and saluted him. “Yes sir!”

Before he can secure an arm around you, DO and Baekhyun pulled him away. “We’re not in the club yet, so you’re walking us!” the older said.

“Hyung!” he protested but later wavered.

“I’m not sure if I should tolerate what you did or not…” Kris appeared beside you and walked.

“Wae? Is it really that bad?” you looked at him. “Omo, we’re almost the same height now!”

“Duh! Look at those killer heels!” he laughed. “But I gotta say, you’re one smart girl. Even your brother falls into your trap. Do you use that all the time?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Nope! Just in emergency situations. Kekeke~” you snickered.

“Ahhhh! I should take note of it then!” he rubbed his chin.

Your excitement started to kick in when the thought of partying with your 11 new friends and a brother finally sunk in. You stretched your arms out and breathe the cool air. “This feels so nice!”

As you continued walking, you slipped an arm around Kris’ arm. You didn’t know what has gotten into you but you didn’t notice it until he stopped walking and stared at it.

‘! What’s wrong with you, Sehee? He’s not Sehun for crying out loud!’ you nervously bit your lip but Kris ended up playing cool.

He continued walking with hands in his pockets. “Thanks for the clothes, by the way.”

“No biggie.” you comfortably secured your clutch on him, even holding onto him with another hand. “You look great, by the way!” you smoothed his red and black striped shirt.

“Thanks!” he looked down for a shy smile.

‘Tch! Dork!’ you smirked.

“What?” he looked back to you.

“Nothing…” you then increased your pace after seeing the pack moving away. “We should hurry…”

As much as he wants to take his time with you, he just sighed and let you pull him. ‘I wish we could stay like this forever, Sehee! Just you and me…’

“Kris! C’mon!” your hands slipped down his wrist. He swiftly pulled out his hand from his pocket and caught your fingers.

He just gave you a look that left you mesmerized. You looked away and continued walking hand in hand.

“Yah! How can you walk all this way with those heels on?” he questioned.

“Practice! Hehehe!” you loosened up. “Seri and I got used to it already.”

“Explains why…” you laughed.

Kris held onto you as if it was his last chance. He would trace circles with his thumb and would sometimes pull you closer beside him as you drift away. ‘How can you do this to me, Sehee? I’m falling deeper into you. Aish!’