When Exo Gets Upset

Two Moons

 

After spending the entire morning with your mom, you and Seri went home. You were all smiles and skipping on the front yard all the way to the door with lollipops in your mouth.

She walked in after opening the door and you wondered why she suddenly stopped. ‘Ehh?’ you removed the lollipop from your mouth and spoke. “Seri-ah, wae?” yet she was silent. As you stopped beside her, that’s when you saw 12 boys all lined up glaring at the both of you like a pack of wolves ready to devour their whimpering preys. Standing firm with feet apart, nostrils flaring, red eyes forming into slits, if only they’re drooling, they could already be casted into Twilight.

“We’re in trouble, aren’t we?” you gulped still holding onto your candy like a wand.

“CARE TO EXPLAIN WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN?” Chanyeol growled.

Seri stood frozen and could almost pee in her pants with her candy stuck in , while you blinked a couple of times and glued in your spot. You didn’t know what has gotten into you, but you are scared less. “W-we visited umma c-coz it’s her b-birthday…” you stuttered.

“AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO LET US KNOW!” Xiumin shouted. The next thing you know, ice flakes formed on your skins and your lollipop turned into a popsicle when the temperature dangerously dropped.

Seri’s candy fell on the floor and shattered into pieces. “M-Miahnae… We…We won’t do it again…” she shivered.

“XIUMIN!” Kris sneered and he stopped. “Yeol! Melt everything down before our little runaways freeze to death!” he said and you looked at him with regret in your eyes, but he looked away. “Next time! Learn not to make people worry!” he walked out headed up to their room.

As Chanyeol heated up the entire house, the ice melted and you both got soaked. “K-Kai? T-Tao?” Seri stuttered.

“We maybe best friends but you are so ed up!” Tao hissed and walked away followed by her other friend.

“Yaahhhh~ I said I’m sorry…” she pouted.

“Seri-ah, go take a shower and change before you get sick!” Sehun ordered. “That goes for you too, noona!”

Your sister walked up to him and he pointed a finger to her face. “I said go and change!”

Seri dropped her head and staggered to your room while Sehun avoided your gaze and went to the living room. The rest of them walked out and head to either the living room or their bedrooms, leaving Luhan behind.

“LuLu? Are you mad as well?” you walked and stopped just a meter away from him.

“Who wouldn’t? You being scared right now is nothing to what we went through earlier!” he hissed. “Haven’t you showed up until now, we already went hunting for some Mato’s !” your stomach flipped when guilt took over. All you could do is listen and take in all the yells and major scolding. “Humans are supposed to have common sense. Use it for sake!”

Every word he said made you cringe and the only word you mustered to say is, “Sorry…”

“Whatever…” he left you as well.

There you are, all alone in front of the door. Chin tucked to your chest, shoulders dropped, lips quivering, and tears threaten to fall.

“Dude! I feel so bad right now.” Suho said to Baekhyun. “I think we should stop this act already.” he kept looking at you from the living room.

“I know, hyung! Me too… But we have to make our surprise work…” the latter replied.

“Bro, I can’t take it anymore!” Luhan dropped on the couch. “If you’ve only seen how sorry she was… We should stop this.” his lips arched.

“We can’t, hyung!” DO said. “We already started it, might as well finish it right?” he nodded. “Don’t worry! Sehee’s gonna be fine!” he patted his shoulder.

While waiting for Seri to finish, you decided to go to the kitchen to keep yourself busy.

But the people upstairs have a different story. After Sehun ordered Seri to go up, she was pulled by Kai into Exo-M’s room. Chen stood guard by the door while they made her sit on one of the beds.

They also took their spots around her. Tao sat beside her, Kai kneeled in front, Kris on the other side, and Xiumin behind her.

Thinking that she’s gonna get another wave of hell, she apologized once again. “I’m really sorry! Unnie and I are sorry. We were so in a hurry this morning that we forgot to let any of you know. Please forgive us!” she sobbed.

“Seri-ah, you don’t have to. We know already!” Kai held her hands.

She instantly stopped crying and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. “Mwoh? What did you say?”

“When we looked for you earlier, Shin hyung told us that you always go to your mom this time of the year since it’s her birthday as well.” he explained.

“Then why did all of you go Jacob Black on us?” her eyebrows furrowed.

“It’s part of our plan for Sehee’s surprise birthday party.” Tao added. “We had to make sure she doesn’t know that we already know that it’s her birthday.”

With that, Seri snapped. “WHY YOU… !@#$!^&*!” she smacked Kai’s head as curses flew out of .

“OWWW!!! YAH!!! What the hell?” he rubbed the spot.

She then shifted to jump on Xiumin’s back. “You little ers!!! Don’t you know how scared I was? HUH???” she slipped an arm around his neck to choke him and kept pulling his hair. “Especially you Mr. Frostyass! How dare you freeze my lollipop? No one messes with my lollies! YAH!” she karate chopped his head.

“SERI!!! Don’t kill me!” Xiumin snickered. “Kill Kris! It was his idea!”

“Mwoh? Come here Godzilla!” she roared.

But before she could make further attempts, all four boys escaped with their hairs intact leaving Xiumin all alone with the mini-monster.