Girl's Night Out

Two Moons

The sun has set and the bakeshop has closed. You all head home afterwards.

Upon entering the fence, there you saw Seri sitting and talking on the porch with Kai on one side, Tao on the other, then Kris and Suho stood behind them.

You walked ahead of the pack and stopped in front of them. “So? How’s everybody?”

“Unnie!” she stood and lunged for a hug.

“Aigooo~ At least someone misses me that much!” you patted her back.

“Yah! I miss you too, Sehee!” Kai instantly stood and hugged you both.

Sehun grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him away. “No you didn’t!”

“Says who? You’re not even here! Pft!” he scoffed.

“Says me! Deal with it!” Sehun shoved him aside and dusted his hands.

Luhan walked passed you and sat beside Tao. The rest of the bakeshop team scattered around the porch.

“No one touches my sisters especially when I’m around. Araseo?! If I see you touching a hair from them, I’ll kick you back to our planet!” he warned as if he’s the oldest.

You and Seri snorted which earned a glare from him. “Both of you! You better not let them touch you, or I will feed you to the Mato’s!” he pointed a finger to your faces.

“Who?” Seri’s eyes bulged.

“Ermmm… Never mind! Just don’t let them touch you! Araseo?!” Sehun scowled and Seri brushed it off.

Silence means yes, so you took the chance to talk. “Since that has been settled. Sissy and I are going out for some girl time.” you grabbed her wrist and tugged her away.

“Stop!” DO called. “You’re not taking us?”

“Wae? Are you a girl?” you turned and saw him shaking his head. “Then, stay!” you smiled. “And don’t even dare stalking us!” you then pointed a finger to Kris. “Especially you!”

“And you!” Seri pointed to Tao and they both gawked.

“Are you serious?” Suho placed both hands on his hips.

“VERY!!!” you both answered. “We’ll be back after 4 hours!” you said.

“MWOH???” Sehun protested and ran in front of you with arms crossed in his chest. “Andwae! Shireo!”

“Oppaaa~” Seri stomped her foot. “It doesn’t even involve alcohol and clubbing…” she sulked.

Chanyeol suddenly joined the argument by standing beside Sehun. “Alcohol? Clubbing? It sounds like fun! What is it?” he grinned.

“It’s super fun Yeollie! We can do it next weekend!” Seri high fived him.

“Suwweeetttt!!!” he clapped his hands.

“YAH! Don’t change the topic!” Sehun scolded. “Make it one hour!” he raised a finger then the negotiation started.

“TWO!!!” you flashed a V sign.

“THREE!!!” he blurted.

“Call!” you snorted.

“YESSS!” Seri exclaimed.

“I see what you did there, Sehee!” Chanyeol wiggled a finger to you and whispered to Sehun. “Dude! Aren’t you supposed to lower the stakes?” your brother slapped his forehead.

You and Seri walked ahead. “Oppa, you’re not supposed to bargain with unnie. That’s her specialty!” she snickered.

“Those girls are dangerously clever! Kyaaaa~” Baekhyun nudged Xiumin as they watched you leave.

“Mhmmm!” the older agreed. “I’m looking forward to that clubbing thing though…” he rubbed his chin.

“Me too!” Chen raised his arm.

---------

The streets have been filled with party goers heading to the nearby bars. Girls wore skimpy clothes with their boyfriends in tow, also fully dressed. You and Seri, on the other hand, wore casual clothes since clubbing was not your goal. It’s that time of the week to relax and hangout over a glass of frappe in the neighborhood coffee shop.

You sat outside under an umbrella while watching people pass by. Familiar faces would greet and sometimes bow and you both gladly return the favor.

Seri lazily sat on the wooden chair beside you with one leg over the other while you slumped with both legs crossed on top of another chair across you.

“Aahhhh~ It’s been a while since we did this after the boys came…” you sipped through the straw from you drink.

“Yeah…” Seri did the same.

“I see that you got closer with Tao and Kai?” you raised an eyebrow while eyeing her new accessories.

“Oh! Right… It’s that obvious huh?” she clutched her necklace.

You grabbed a fork and took a slice from your cheesecake. “Mhmmm! I’m okay with it! Just know your limitations.” you ate.

“Unniieeee~” he pouted.

“What?” you leaned against the back rest. “I’m telling the truth, Seri! You’re a nice, pretty girl, and they are boys. Well maybe not normal human boys but they’re still boys… You know what that means right?”

“I know…” she also took a slice from her chocolate cake. “But it’s not happening soon… Believe me!” she chuckled and ate. “What about you? I’m pretty sure Shin oppa is not the only one who fell into your irresistible appeal!”

“What the ?” you smacked her head. “YAH!!!” you yelled.

“I’m also telling the truth, unnie!” she rubbed the spot. “So? Who is it?” she wiggled an eyebrow.

You sunk into your seat with a finger poking your drink while Seri slowly chewed. “It’s Kris…” you whispered.

“HOLY GLORIOUS UNICORNS!” she squealed, making you cover .

“HEY!!! Do you want me to hand you a megaphone instead?” you glowered at her.

Seri took your wrist and pulled it down. “Jinja???” she beamed. “Kris? As in that glorious y beast!” she giggled. “Unnie! You scored! OMO! OMO!!!” she giggled and praised in her chair.

“Great!” you rolled your eyes and grabbed your drink. “I can’t believe your spazzing right now… After all this time, you’ve been checking him out?” you chewed on the straw.

“Not just him, unnie! All of them!” she snorted. “And I’m telling you right now, Kris a god!” she rejoiced.

“Yah! Since when did you become a ert? And can you like stop calling him that?” you slammed your drink back on the table.

“I’m not a ert! I just needed to know who we are dealing with! Tsk!” she rolled her eyes. “And why can’t I? Didn’t you notice his perfect jawline?” she started looking up at the umbrella with twinkling eyes. “That flawless face~ His chiseled abs teasing your eyes through his thin shirt~ Those long legs hugging every inch of his skinny jeans~” she then bit her lower lip. “His long muscular arms wrapping your fragile body~ Aahhhh~”

You suddenly shoved a mouthful of cheesecake in . “Sis, you’re drooling! Yuck!”

Seri snapped back to reality and lazily sat again. “Can’t blame me… Kris is a god, I tell you! He’s too old for me though!” she swallowed. “Seriously... Kris is a great guy! He takes good care of us and I can feel his sincerity from miles away.” she smiled.

“I know and I’m thankful for that!” your lips curled up and took your drink. “Wonder what mom thinks of the boys?” you drank.

“Well! One thing’s for sure…” Seri also clutched her plastic cup. “She’d be crazy by now at DO’s unending curiosity with human life and Kai’s lazy !” you both laughed.

You enjoyed listening and watching Seri’s weird imitation of Exo’s weird habits and sometimes segues her fangirl moment over Kris. Yes, your sister admitted that she has become one of your suitor’s fan and that she’s actually rooting for him.

She never admitted though whom she prefers between Tao and Kai. It’s the first time ever that you couldn’t fish out information from her and never even budged until you gave up.

The night deepened and you lost track of time. You only have 10 minutes left to reach home so you decided to leave. “Sis! Let’s go before our boss sends a tornado to fetch us!” you chuckled and stood.

“That would be fun though…” Seri chuckled.