First Kiss, First Goodbye

Two Moons

 

On the eve of your scheduled departure, Luhan pulled you out of the house. “Where are we going?” you asked.

He scooped you off the ground bridal style and securely held onto you. “Hang on!” you then wrapped your arms around his neck.

“Woah~” you yelped when he jumped and landed on your roof.

He gently lowered you and pulled you towards the center.

There you saw a thick layer of mat spread evenly and a couple of blankets with it. “I don’t think there’s enough time for us to catch a movie so I hope you wouldn’t mind watching the stars with me.” he smiled shyly.

“Not at all, LuLu! This is perfect!” you staggered behind him.

You both laid down on the mat and Luhan wrapped your bodies in the warm blanket. “Mmmmm… This feels so good…” you clutched the hems by your neck.

“Come here babe…” he slipped an arm under your neck and pulled you until your head rested on his chest. “There… Cozy?”

You draped another arm on his waist. “Mhmmm…”

Watching the stars, moon, and other objects in the night sky with Luhan in your arms brought so much emotion. It made you forget about the looming danger you are about to face. You forgot what it’s like to worry. The strength that you’ve been looking for gradually came back.

“Promise me you’re coming back…” he said.

“I don’t want to promise anything. I just can’t…” you said.

“At least make me believe you are...” he added.

“I want to! You should know that by now. I wanna spend my lifetime with you Luhan!” you looked up to him.

He looked down. “Then that’s more than enough for me!” he pinched your chin. “The first time we met and when I saw you how much you’re willing to give just to save Seri, it was like something flicked inside me.” he stared deeper into you. “I thought, if this person can give so much for the one she loves, how much more can she give to me. I knew back then, that you’re the person I only want to say I love you.”

Seeing his eyes glisten under the moonlight was like seeing stars just inches away. Luhan was handsome as ever. His smile was breathtaking, his voice charmed your soul, his touch swept you off your feet.

“I love every little thing about you, Sehee - your y smile,” he your lips with a thumb, “…the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes.” he whispered. “I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side.” he placed your hand on his chest. “I love dreaming about you. I love each and every once in a lifetime moments I share with you.” his fingers grazed your face. “I love you so much, Sehee! I beg you… Come back to me!”

“I will, Luhan.” you breathed.

As the cool wind come and go, your hearts beat against each other. You could feel him as much as he could feel you. Your eyes were glued to each other refusing to let go.

“Can I kiss you?” he whispered.

Without saying a word, your lids dropped. Your world turned into total darkness for a brief moment, but when passion took over, the stars that you used to watch from a distance flashed right before your eyes. Feeling Luhan’s soft and moist lips brought you at the top of the world. You floated as his hands cupped your jaw, securing your lips on his lips.

He too was tingling all over his body. Your touch left him immobile. All he wanted was to feel you but sharing your first kiss brought him to another dimension. Everything around him went into slow motion. The stars grew brighter, your face sparkled, your aura radiated.

As he tilted his head for another angle, you took the chance to catch a breath. But as you parted your lips, his tongue dove deeper into you. You let out a soft moan making him press your body to his chest. The hairs at the back of your head stood. Your whole body shuddered.

At that point in time, you enjoyed your sweet escape. That little paradise on top of the roof, in the arms of the person you love, in the lips of the man you chose to live with forever.

“I love you, Luhan…” you whispered after he pulled away.

He was panting as he placed his forehead on yours and his breathe fanned your upper lip. “I love you too…” As he closed his eyes, tears suddenly fell. “This is never a goodbye! Shireo! I don’t want to!” he gritted his teeth.

“Baby don’t cry… Please…” you wiped his tears. “I need you to be strong for me. Please…” you hugged him in desperation as he won’t stop crying. “Oh my God, Luhan… Don’t…”

“I’m so… sorry…” he gasped. “I can’t lose you, Sehee…” he hanged onto you like a lifeline.

“You’re not gonna lose me! I swear!” you pressed his head on your neck.

“I love you so much… I can’t lose you or I will die…” he cried.

Never had you imagined to see Luhan helpless and vulnerable. As much as he would like to get on his knees and beg you not to go, he can’t. If only he can convince you to replace either Kris or Suho, he would.

“I swear, Sehee… If you’re not coming back, I will kill myself!” he muttered under your skin.

Your neck turned damp from his tears and you grew cold from it yet you ignored it. “Don’t talk like that, babe!” you rubbed his back. “You should never do that!” you looked up to the sky. ‘Don’t cry, Sehee! Don’t ing cry!’ you shook your head.

“Then promise me you’d comeback!” he sneered.

“I promise…” you bit your lip.